Sylvia's Mom Pt. 12

Story Info
Sheila and Leann decide we need a larger house.
8.2k words
4.75
21.1k
37

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

The holiday season was incredible especially for me. Sheila managed to contain any possessiveness she might have had with admirable self control. She told me she did not while she did not have a real problem about me being with any of the girls, she was glad the holidays were over and it would just be the two of us here most of the time.

I know both Mom and Leann will still come over frequently, but I imagine in a few weeks or months that Leann will likely want some kind of more permanent relationship," Sheila said.

I told her I agreed with her, which I did. Delilah was still married and it seemed extremely unlikely that she had any desire to change that as long as she could be with me two or three times a week for what she needed and desired. She was not interested in any other kind of relationship with me other than to satisfy her voracious sexual appetite.

Sheila told me that she knew Leann would have loved to have me with her, but she was too good of a friend to be the cause of any discord in the relationship which Sheila and I had. I was very happy to learn of Leann's feelings.

Sheila did say she was a little concerned about how all that had happened would affect Sylvia. I told her that Sylvia and I had talked about things while she was here and that Sylvia was very happy that Sheila and I were together and that she was willing to step back a little and give us a chance to see how things went for us.

Sheila smiled, hugged me and said, "It seems this is one of the few times you and I have both kept a little secret from each other." She admitted Sylvia had told her the same thing.

We both laughed knowing the little secret we had not shared with each other was not serious enough to be a deal breaker for us. The relationship between was as solid as a rock.

Sheila said, "I should have discussed this you sooner, but I really do want to sell this house and buy a larger place a little further away from town with more privacy. I'd really like to find a place so that we could have our bedroom but also so that Mom, Sylvia, Leann and even Rebekah can each have a bedroom of their own to share with you or themselves. I would also like to have one room which is large enough for all of us to share together as well as one extra bedroom to use as a guest room."

I was shocked. "You are talking about a very large home, darling," I said.

"Yes, I am but there are a lot of us involved now and I want us all to be able to be together whenever possible," Sheila admitted. "When I said Leann would probably want some kind of more permanent relationship, I did not mean she would be wanting to find another man. Both she and I are very happy to share you not only with each other but also with the others as long as we can have you most of the time."

"What about Sylvia and Rebekah?" I asked her.

"They are still very young and sooner or later they will start dating others but for now, they are devoted to you and that is quite alright with me. I don't fully understand how it happened so quickly with Rebekah, but it was very clear to me how she feels about you, she rarely let you out of her sight the entire time she was here," Sheila said.

"This whole thing is almost surreal but I will do my best with it all as long as it does not harm what you and I have together," I told her.

"Michael, I love you. All of us girls have each other and we all have you but more important than either of those is that you have all of us," Sheila told me leaving no doubt as to her certainty that we could make this work.

"There is one more little secret I have kept from you, darling," Sheila added.

"What is that?" I asked her not knowing what was coming next.

"You find out in a moment," she replied as she dialed a number on her phone. "OK." was all she said into the phone.

In a few seconds, I heard the front door open. I had no idea what to expect.

Leann walked into the kitchen. Her azure blue eyes were sparkling and her face was aglow with her radiant smile.

Sheila turned to me and said, "Leann and I have already talked about this but we had to be sure you were OK with it before we moved forward. I apologize for not telling you sooner."

Leann broke in saying, "Sheila and I are selling both of our houses so together we can afford to buy a much larger home for all of us. Most of the time it will be just the three of us but we will have enough room for Sylvia, Delilah and Rebekah. We hope this pleases you."

I sat there staring at them in amazement for a moment before reaching out and pulling them both eagerly into my arms.

"I'll take this reaction as a yes," said Sheila.

"Absolutely," was my reply.

Sheila looked at me and said, "Leann and I have both taken the day off tomorrow so if you still have any of those little blue pills Mom gave you, you had better take one because we are both horny and you are going to have to fuck us senseless tonight until daylight tomorrow. Then we'll sleep until lunchtime and the three of us are going to look at a couple of houses in the country."

"You two have been very busy girls," I stated.

They both giggled and Leann said, "Goddesses are always busy."

"Well, you are certainly Goddesses, I replied.

Then I got up to go and get a little blue pill. I knew I would need it with Sheila and Leann after all I had been through during the holidays.

The three of us used each other relentlessly throughout the night and finally collapsed in an exhausted heap just before daylight. Sheila and Leann awakened me about noon and demanded a "quickie" which to them meant close to an hour not 10 minutes each.

We had a reasonably quick lunch and headed off to meet with a Realtor to look at two houses she had told them were within the budget they had established.

The Realtor whose name was Celeste was a lovely woman in her mid thirties with a very well developed body. When she saw me with Sheila and Leann she asked them if I was one the son of one of them. Sheila flashed her an evil grin and said, "No, this is Michael. He is our lover."

I felt my face flush and I'm sure I saw Celeste lick her lips.

Celeste said, "These are very large houses. Are you looking for a house for just the three of you."

Sheila replied, "Oh, it not for just the three of us. There are five of us girls in all." She was obviously having a lot of fun taunting Celeste with all of this.

I knew Sheila was trying to turn Celeste on by her very suggestive comments. I just wasn't sure if she was trying to turn Celeste on for my benefit or for hers and Leann's.

Celeste showed us through the first floor of the very spacious home and then started up the stairs to the second floor. I noticed her hips seemed to be swaying a little more than when we had first began the tour. Both Sheila and Leann had kept up a steady stream of questions and comments which were loaded with sexual innuendos. All of this was having an obvious effect on Celeste who by this time had begun breathing in short burst and she kept fiddling with her hair each time she looked at me. She also kept glancing down at my crotch which by that time was filled by my raging erection.

It was getting rather late by the time we finished touring the first house so Sheila told Celeste the other house would have to wait until another day. Celeste told her it might not be on the market for very long as it was an extremely desirable property.

Sheila then told Celeste that I could meet her the next day or perhaps she could meet me up to look at the other house. Celeste almost choked when Sheila added that we could spend as much time as we desired and we could even come back to look at this one if she wanted to do so.

Leann said, "Celeste, it really is OK. Michael knows what he is doing and he has our utmost confidence. He is well qualified and perfectly capable of satisfying whatever details to which may need to be attended. We would like this matter to be handled with discretion and Michael is VERY discreet so please meet him and take care of him for us.

Celeste, who was obviously quite rattled and perhaps somewhat dismayed by the behavior of Sheila and Leann, said she would call me the next morning to let me know what time she would be able to meet me.

When we got in the car, Sheila said, "That went well." Then she added, "When she calls in the morning get her to come by the house. Explain to her it is one of the houses we will be selling and we would like for her to list it for us so it will be helpful for her to see it. Michael, if you can get her into bed at the house do it, but please do it in the playroom not in our bed."

I grinned and said, "You two have turned into a pair of female pimps and I'm your whore but don't worry you know I'll do all I can. Besides, Celeste is hot."

Leann said, "Michael, we've already seen the other house and this is the one we want. You are right, Celeste is hot so nail her hot little hard body and help us get this house. I could tell be the way she kept staring at your crotch that she is aching to find out what's in you jeans and feel it inside her burning body."

Sheila laughed and said, "Do it, darling, for all of us."

I told them I would do my best.

Sheila then said, "I know you will. I only wish I could be there to watch her while you do it. I'd really like to hear you make her moan and beg while she squirms like a hot horny little slut on your throbbing cock."

That night Sheila told me she would give me a break since she wanted me to be READY for Celeste the next day.

Celeste called me at 8 o'clock the next morning. She told me she could meet me at 9 o'clock. When I told her we were planning to sell this house and would like to have it listed, the listing commission clicked inside her head and she asked for the address. She showed up promptly at 9 o'clock. She was dressed in a really hot outfit. Not at all like she was dressed when we had met her the day before. I was almost certain she had not gone into office that morning.

When she arrived, I invited her in and we had a quick cup of coffee before I showed her the house and the pool. She asked about my relationship with Sheila and Leann and the other three girls Sheila had mentioned. I told her a little about the arrangement and explained it as well as I could. I did, of course, omit the details about Sylvia being Sheila's daughter and Delilah being Sheila's mother.

When I showed her the playroom, I told her this was the room where I entertained guests privately. Celeste seemed to be getting aroused. Her breathing was coming in short gasps which I recognized as a sign she was getting aroused. My erection was in full bloom and I saw her look down at it. I got very bold and reached over and placed my hand on her firm ripe ass. She flinched slightly but didn't move my hand or ask me to stop.

I turned to face her and took her in my arms. Again, she did not to stop me but she didn't let out a tiny moan and whisper that we shouldn't be doing this. As I pressed my throbbing erection into her crotch, she moaned again and pressed against me. I pulled her hips firmly into me and kissed her full soft lips which opened to accept my tongue into her mouth. Celeste was rapidly losing all sense of professional decorum.

I pulled up her skirt and squeezed her firm ample bottom before slipping my fingers inside the waistband of her panties and sliding them down the crevice between the cheeks of her ass. Her breath was coming in a series of short quick gasps and she was grinding her crotch on my throbbing cock. I knew she was hot and horny but I wondered how much of this had to do with the sales commissions she hoped to make. When I also told her Leann's house would have to be listed as well, she literally melted into my arms.

I reached down, unzipped my jeans and freed my aching cock and as I stepped back as I felt her soft hand wrap around it.

She looked down and gasped, "Oh My God! It's fucking huge."

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her gently but firmly to hers knees. She was now slowly stroking the full length of my turgid cock with her tiny soft hand.

"Suck it," I softly commanded her.

Obediently, she opened her mouth and accepted the head. She swirled her tongue around the swollen head making sure she covered all of it with her soft wet tongue. I pushed a little more into her mouth but she gagged.

She looked up at me and said shyly, "You're so big and I'm not very experienced at doing it orally. I can't take it very deep inside my mouth."

"That's OK get up and take of your clothes. I'm sure you can take it all someplace else," I commanded softly. Celeste seemed to possess a natural submissiveness which was surprising given the nature of her profession. I recalled a male friend who sold real estate that there was a joke about female real estate agents, "A piece of tail with every sale." I wondered if there might be some truth to that.

I lifted her to her feet and she quickly stripped. She had a nice firm body but she was very petite barely five feet tall. Her breasts were somewhat small but firm and still perky. She wore perhaps a 34 B cup bra. Her best body features were her extremely thin waist, her awesome round ass and her very shapely legs.

I was a little disappointed that she did not completely shave her public mound though it was neatly trimmed quite close and matched the color of her rather short brown hair

She told me she wasn't sure if she would be able to take all of me even in her pussy. I was sure she could but I would go slow and easy with her tiny body.

I laid her down on the bed and made her spread her legs. I leaned down and began licking up and down her creamy wet slit out of which her juices were already beginning to flow freely. Her taste was sweet and clean as I licked and sucked her sweet nectar. I sucked her swollen little clit between my lips and as I flicked the tip with my tongue she began thrashing her hips and moaning loudly.

In only mere moments she was screaming as she released her first flood of cum into my eager mouth. This was followed almost immediately by her second orgasm. I was very surprised that she had cum so quickly.

It was apparent to me that Celeste was somewhat sexually inexperienced so I asked her if she was married. I didn't think she was since was not wearing a wedding set or even a wedding band.

She admitted shyly she had never been married and she had not been very successful with men. She said she had just wrapped herself in her work instead of pursuing family life. Celeste was a very nice young woman but she seemed intimidated even by me who was probably 15 years younger than she.

I was almost beginning to pity her when I remembered Sheila and Leann wanted me to take her. I asked her what had made her to come to bed with me. She told me that seeing me with two such beautiful women as Sheila and Leann and the way they both seemed to adore me had intrigued her. She also explained that their very blatant sexual attitudes and comments had aroused her to the point that she could hardly sleep last night and my boldness and the way I treated her earlier had totally shattered any natural resistance she might have had.

I was still throbbing with desire for this lovely petite young woman and I knew I had to take her soon or I risked letting her slip away. As I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pressed the head of my cock just inside the mouth of her fiery and soaking pussy, I looked down at her and told her I wanted her more than she would ever know.

She smiled weakly and said, "Please take me. I want you, too. I need this, badly. Fuck me and fuck me hard."

I slid back and forth inside of Celeste with slow even strokes. I did not want to frighten her. When I felt her hips moving to meet my thrusts, I slammed into her and gave her the full length of my throbbing cock. She let out a shriek. It was a mixture of pain and startled amazement but she calmed almost instantly. Her tiny body was completely filled. I increased the rhythm of my powerful thrust and she began to respond by meeting each stroke with her writhing hips humping against me wanting all I could give her. It did not take her long to reach yet another explosive orgasm.

After a few more minutes of pounding into her amazingly tight little pussy, I flooded her womb with my own torrent of burning cum.

As we lay spent beside each other, she said, "Michael, that was incredible."

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply on her sweet soft lips.

A little while later we headed off to see the other house. She asked me if I was going to tell Sheila and Leann about what we had done earlier and I told her that I was.

She seemed a little concerned but I told her not to worry as we did not keep secrets from each other. I also told her Sheila would probably invite her to come and join us sometime if she was so inclined. She asked if that meant for a threesome and when I told her it did, Celeste said she had never been with a woman before but she would certainly consider it. I told her that whatever she decided to do would be OK and that if she wanted to see me alone again that, too, would be OK. Of course, I would talk with Sheila before doing so.

We toured the other house and when she took me back home she leaned into my arms for a final parting passionate kiss. Just before I got out of her car, she patted my cock and said, "I will be back and I will be back soon." I withheld a laugh as her remark reminded me of General Douglas MacArthur's statement in his parting speech when he left the Philippines during World War II, "I shall return."

I thanked Celeste and went inside.

That afternoon when Sheila got home, I told her everything that had transpired including Celeste's limited lack of sexual experience with men and her total lack of sexual experience with women. Later that evening, Celeste called to speak with Sheila. They talked for quite a while so I went to the bedroom to lie down. I fell asleep. Sheila awakened me when she got off the phone with Celeste. She told me I had definitely done well and Celeste would be back to see me in the morning. It seemed she wanted a repeat of today.

Sheila also said Celeste would be coming over again on Sunday and she would have Leann here as well. She had persuaded Celeste to join us for a foursome. Sheila was not one to let an opportunity escape her. I told Sheila I knew she wanted Leann to be there for me more than anything else because she herself was hungry for the cute little pixie, Celeste, and wanted to be the one who initiated her into her bisexual realm. That would leave Leann to "entertain" me while she was busy with Celeste.

Sheila gave me a sly sexy smile and said, "You know me well, my love, but you still have her coming back to you in the morning. Her tight little ass is probably still virgin, please wait until Sunday so Leann and I can help you take her anal cherry and don't you dare let my mom know about Celeste for a while. You know she'll be begging to get her hungry cunt lapping tongue of our new little toy."

I knew she was right about Delilah. Sheila and I were well suited for each other. We each drew off of the pleasure of the other.

"Thank you, sweetheart, for setting things up so nicely with Celeste. She is a delightful little fuck toy and I'm sure everyone will enjoy having her around," I said to Sheila with a smile.

She told me just thinking about seeing me boring into Celeste's tight little star was making her own horny little ass burn with desire. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and I knew my cock would soon be burrowing deep inside there. Then I thought of my beautiful Rebekah, and realized that throughout the entire holiday period I had let that part of her go untouched. I decided not to mention that to Sheila. I still thought of Rebekah as a special little treasure and I hoped she would not rush too quickly into the dating pool. Little did I know at that time, but Rebekah had a plan of her own that did not include any other males.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers