Sylvia's Mother

Story Info
He finds the mother more appealing than the daughter.
2.2k words
4.35
249.2k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dated, slept with, had carnal knowledge of, and generally was attached to Sylvia Avery for my entire time in college. Well, not the entire time. Midway through our senior year, Sylvia informed me that she had met some guy when she was home from school last summer in Galveston, Texas and was, well, going to marry him. Needless to say I was dumbfounded. Hit by a bolt of lightning was more like it. However, I struggled through the last semester in a daze, graduated and started law school. Three years later I was a junior associate in an Atlanta law firm specializing in bankruptcies (my timing was perfect on that matter with the economy in rapid decline), working 12 hours days and generally enjoying life, such as it was. Although from time to time my thoughts would travel back to my college days and Sylvia's really awesome breasts.

We had a client that owned a chain of hotels in resort areas all over the country that had gotten into some real financial trouble. I was assigned to this client on a full-time basis and told that if I could help he and his business recover from Chapter 11 that a partnership with the firm was in my future. I readily immersed myself in his business and, within six months, had him on his way to showing a profit and paying off his creditors. That's when hurricane Ike hit.

Although my client's properties along the Gulf Coast had been spared from major damage, bookings had dropped to nothing and my client was in deep cash flow trouble again. I found myself on the next plane to, of all places, Galveston, Texas, where his largest hotel was located, now virtually empty. On the plane ride down I dozed a bit, with thoughts of Sylvia and her breasts my only link to that city.

I arrived in Galveston on a Thursday and spent that day and Friday at the hotel office, meeting with the accountants to go over the numbers. They were worse than I had thought. My client had barely one month of cash flow left unless tourists began flocking to stay with him. There goes that partnership. Saturday was an off day and I decided to relax and do nothing. However, every now and then my eyes would wander to the telephone with the thought, call her or not?

That afternoon I decided to call. Picked up the phone, dialed the number (I had conveniently kept it in my address book all these years). A woman answered. But not Sylvia.

"Hello," she said.

"May I speak with Sylvia Avery, please, if she is there," was my reply.

"Sylvia's not here, she moved from Galveston with her husband to Denver a year ago," the woman said, "This is her mother, Jackie Avery, who is calling?"

"Maybe you remember me," I said, "It's George Sawyer, from college. I dated Sylvia."

"George," she said, "Of course I remember you. How could I forget? You and Sylvia were together for, what was it, over three years?"

"Three and half, to be exact, Mrs. Avery," I said. "But I'm sorry to bother you. I just thought I might say hello to Sylvia. I'm in Galveston on business. Next time you talk to her say hello for me. I'll let you get back to what you were doing." And I started to hang up.

"Nonsense," she said, "And it's Jackie, not Mrs. Avery, you make me sound so old on my 47th birthday today."

"Well, happy birthday, Jackie," I said, "I'm sure your husband, Jeff, has something big plans for you."

The next few words shocked me. "That rat-bastard left me two years ago for his secretary. I've been alone since then and my birthday plans are zilch. Maybe Sylvia will call if she can find time away from her four kids. Hey, I have an idea. Why not stop by for dinner? I'm sure I can do better than hotel food and I would love to find out what you have been doing these last few years.

My business schedule said no but a little voice in the back of my head said, go see her. You never know what might happen.

I arrived at Jackie's house about 8 that night, hungry and a little interested in what I I might find. I remember Mrs. Avery, uh Jackie, from my college as a woman about 5'7", full figured as they say and with a penchant for dressing provocatively. In fact, I recall on several occasions Sylvia remarking that her mom "dressed like a slut" sometimes.

Knock, knock. The front door opened and I was greeted by the same woman I knew several years before. A little older, maybe, but the same Mrs. Avery, excuse me, Jackie. She was dressed in a black sleeveless dress, high heels and just the right touch of jewelry. Her dress was cut very low and I could tell that a bra was not in her wardrobe this evening. She ushered me into the house, unchanged since my college days, sat me down with a drink, and went to finish preparing dinner.

An hour later dinner was finished, as well as a bottle and a half of Merlot. We went into the living room and sat on the couch to talk and finish the second bottle. I had a surprise for her.

"A little birthday gift I picked up on the way over," I said, "I couldn't let you treat me to dinner without saying thanks." She opened the package to find a cut glass pitcher I had found at the local mall.

"It's beautiful," she said. "I always thought you were quite the man when you were dating Sylvia. I was disappointed when you two broke up."

"So was I," I replied, "But that was a long time ago. We've moved on."

As I think back now I wonder if it was an accident or was planned. Jackie leaned forward to put the gift on the table, and, in doing so, knocked the glass of wine from my hand, spilling over my trousers.

"We've got to get that red stain out right away," she exclaimed, "Or your pants will be ruined. Go into the bedroom and take them off so I can put them in the washer."

I complied, handing them to her through a partially open door. I waited a few minutes while she went to the washer and then returned. I was standing in her bedroom, and found myself with quite erection, thinking about the situation.

A voice from the doorway, Jackie's, spoke, "I see we are a little excited." And with that she walked up to me, placed her hand on my cock, and kissed me passionately. I returned her kiss and embrace as she mumbled, "I haven't had a man in over a year, George, be mine tonight."

Gladly. I lowered the dress from her shoulders, exposing her large breasts, larger than Sylvia's, as I remember, but with the same large brown aureole that I found so sexy. I cupped each full mound with my hands, my fingers stroking her nipples. She purred at my attention. I took each nipple in my mouth and tasted her. She gave another purr and held my head in her hands as I tongued each of her luscious breasts.

I then kissed and licked my way down her succulent body. I was consumed with her sumptuous curves and knelt down so I could taste her. Jackie was just as ready and she spread her legs to give me a good view. Moving closer, she raised one of her legs and draped it over my shoulders; I wrapped my arms around her thighs to balance her, and lowered my face. Her juices began to flow and lowering my face a few more inches, I licked up the juices that were dribbling out.

I then began to lick upward. "Ahhhhhh" Jackie purred, "Oh, that feels so good." I tongued Jackie's clitoris and she began to instantly orgasm. "George, please, I need your cock," she cried, "Now." Jackie was writhing in pleasure in front of me, and I laid her on the bed and climbed on next to her. Continuing to lick at her pussy, she positioned herself so she could take my cock in her mouth. I opened my legs and she licked the shaft of my cock, holding it so she could get to every inch.

"Oh yes, suck me Mrs. Avery; suck my cock for me," I exclaimed. She stopped just for a moment to say to me, "George, I asked you to call me Jackie. And, I'll bet Sylvia couldn't do this. I know you two were intimate. She told me everything about your relationship."

At that she deep-throated me like never before. She was right; Sylvia never sucked my cock with this much intensity. I stopped licking her pussy for a second to watch her beautiful face on my cock, her lips in the shape of the letter O, as those lips slipped up and down the length of my throbbing cock. Her tongue came out when her head came up to the tip of my cock, tickling me to further ecstasy. I could feel myself starting to cum.

"Yes," I gasped, "I'm going to cum. Suck it harder, make me cum."

She stopped sucking, Looking at me with a gleam of intensity in her eyes she said, "No, not yet George, Not...just...yet. I haven't had a man in over a year and I want your cock in me...NOW."

I righted myself, on my knees in front of her, putting her legs over my shoulders to give me complete access to her beautiful pussy. "Oh yes," she cried, "Fuck me George, fill me with your hard cock. Fuck me hard George, Oh God I can feel your balls against me. Give me all of your cock, fuck me now George."

I rammed my cock in her pussy so hard that her head was bouncing on the pillow and her magnificent tits shook on her chest. My eyes stayed glued to them as I fucked her, her lovely aureole shimmering, my hands on her shoulders pulling her to me when I thrust my cock in her.

We stayed that way for a time as our bodies became slick with perspiration. She put her hand on her pussy and played with her clit as I jammed my cock into her. And soon she was cumming. The sensual sight of her finger rubbing her clit drove me wild and I started shooting my hot jism in her hairy pussy. I had never released this much cum before and I filled her with it.

When we had both finished I kissed her and held her tight, her body trembling from our lovemaking. We held each other tight and dozed for a bit on the bed.

Awakening, we both stepped into the shower. She got a washcloth and began to wash me as I stood there. I reveled in her touch while she washed my cock and balls, making sure I was entirely clean before handing me the cloth to return the favor.

I started at her face, her eyes closed and head leaning back as I washed it. Then down her sensuous neck and to her torso. She turned her back to me and I washed it also, as well as her lovely ass cheeks. I moved up to her and held her close, my cock standing up in between her slick ass cheeks as I continued to wash her.

Her ass was rubbing circles against my cock; this was really turning me on, my cock becoming hard again. I slid my other hand down and began to wash my cum from her pussy. My finger slid into her and I rubbed her clit lightly. Her head leaned back on my shoulder as I continued to wash her. I whispered in her ear over the sound of the shower, "I'm going to fuck you again, right now."

I pulled her to me, and with one arm lifted her left leg off the shower floor, allowing me to stick my now hard cock into her. We stayed that way for several minutes, kissing and tonguing each other, until we both came again. And again.

Five minutes later we were back on the bed, relaxing, no words necessary. I remember leaning over to kiss her and saying happy birthday just before enjoying her full lips.

The phone rang. Jackie rolled over to take the call from the phone on the nightstand. I only heard snippets of conversation, such as "He did what?" "that bastard, " and "he hit you?" Then realized that the caller was her daughter, Sylvia. I had a momentary thought to yell out, "Hey, Sylvia, you dumped me and now I'm fucking your mother." But I didn't; I planned on fucking Mrs. Jackie Avery again. And again.

Jackie rolled over and buried her face in my shoulder, crying. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"That was Sylvia," she said, "She and her husband have split up. She is flying here with the kids. She'll be here tomorrow."

Part II of Sylvia's Mother to follow.