Sylvia's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason meets Sylvia's mother.
1.6k words
4.31
85.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Jason was impressed by the Dooley family van, a brand new dark metallic green Dodge with wild silver and black graphics on the side. The roof had been raised several inches and it had fender flares, running boards, and custom wheels. The windows were tinted so dark he couldn't see inside. It was quite a vehicle and had to have cost a pretty penny, he thought.

Mr. Dooley, a short, balding dark-haired man with a ruddy complexion and a harried look on his face, walked around the back of the van and frowned at him. "That your bag?" he asked.

"Ah...yes, sir," Jason stammered.

"Give it here, I think I can stuff it in with all the junk the women think they need," Sylvia's father said. "All of us have more than enough clothing up at the cabin, but every time we go, they seem to think they have to empty their damn closets."

"Milton!" Sylvia's mother exclaimed. "Don't be such an old bear."

Jason jumped a little when he heard her. He looked to his right and realized she was standing right next to him. She surprised him by slipping her arm around his waist. He could feel the warm, silky skin of her bare arm against his. "Don't let him bother you, Jason," she said, giving him a gentle squeeze. "His bark is a lot worse than his bite."

"Just get in the damn van," Sylvia's father grumped. "I want to get going. Jesus, if we don't get on the road soon, we won't get there in time to get dinner."

"Come on, Jason," Sylvia's mother said. With her arm still around his waist, she led him to the side door of the van and opened it.

Sylvia's mother climbed into the van, giving Jason a good view of her very nice bottom as she did. He climbed in after her. Across the back of the van was a sofa. Sylvia was sitting in one of the two captain's chairs located just in front of the sofa, and the other captain's chair was piled full of things, as was part of the sofa, leaving just enough room for two people. Ahead of the middle captain's chairs there were two more. Brenda was in one, and the other was the driver's seat. Sylvia's mother made her way to the sofa, sat down, and patted the space next to her. "It looks like you're going to have to sit back here with me, Jason," she observed, and gave Jason a warm smile. "I hope you don't mind sitting with me."

"Ah...no, ma'am," Jason replied. He made his way through the narrow aisle between the captain's chairs and settled down on the sofa next to Sylvia's mother, acutely aware of the fact that his leg was pressed against hers in the tight quarters they'd been left.

"Would you like to watch a movie while we travel?" Sylvia's mother asked.

"A-a movie?" Jason replied, looking around. Overhead, above the driver's compartment, was a wooden panel with three openings covered by what looked like roll-up doors. "Jesus, don't tell me this thing has a TV and VCR in it!" he thought.

Sylvia's mother got up, made her way forward, and opened the sliding doors that covered the left-hand and center openings. Sure enough, one of the compartments contained a VCR; the center one held a small TV set. She slid open door of the right-hand compartment and began to rummage around inside it.

While Sylvia's mother was still standing and fooling with the TV and VCR, her father got in the van started the engine, put the van in gear, and they started moving. The motion of the van seemed to throw Sylvia's mother off-balance and, squealing with mirth, she stumbled backward and fell right into Jason's lap.

"Milton, why didn't you warn me you were going to start?" she gasped as she lay atop their surprised young guest.

"Jesus, Karen, you should have known I was going to start up," Sylvia's father replied. He never looked around.

Sylvia giggled softly. "I hope you didn't hurt Jason, Mother," she chuckled.

Still sitting in Jason's lap. Sylvia's mother turned and looked at the red-faced young man. "You caught me," she said. "I didn't hurt you, did I, Jason, dear? I'm sorry about this."

"Ah...I-I'm fine, Mrs....ah...Karen," Jason stammered. It felt very nice having Sylvia's mother's firm bottom in his lap. He could smell her perfume, too. He had no idea what brand it was, but it smelled wonderful - and expensive. He felt his penis stiffening again and panic swept through him. What if Sylvia's mother felt him getting a hard-on? What would she do?

"Give me a boost up, will you, Jason, dear?" Sylvia's mother asked. She sat upright and, in doing so, pressed even more firmly against the object in Jason's pants that was getting harder by the second.

"Ah...sure, Karen," Jason murmured. He would have loved it if she'd stayed on his lap, but he knew that would just lead to trouble, so he helped push her up to her feet, holding her carefully by the hips.

"Be careful this time, Mother," Sylvia warned.

"Yeah, for Christ's sake, Karen, be a little goddamn careful," Sylvia's father added.

Before she fell, Sylvia's mother had taken a videocassette out of the compartment and, after she made her way back to the front of the van, she shoved it into the machine. Then she sat down, picked up a pair of remote controls, and turned on both the TV and VCR.

"I don't believe it, it's even a color TV!" Jason thought when pictures began to show on the TV screen. Previews for a few movies played, then an announcement said the feature was about to begin.

When the music started, Sylvia groaned, "God, Mother, not 'An Officer and a Gentleman' again!"

"Honey, you know how much I love this movie," her mother replied. "I think Richard Gere is such a hunk! God, I sure wouldn't kick him out of my bed."

"Yeah, the old gerbil-master, himself," her husband snorted. "Even if you had him in your bed, it wouldn't do you any good. He ain't into girls."

"Milton, don't be such a bigot," Sylvia's mother retorted. "You don't know that's true. After all, he was married to Cindy Crawford."

"Yeah, but he's not any more, is he?" her husband responded. "Ever wonder why not?"

Jason was surprised that Sylvia's mother and father were arguing in front of him, but he figured that wasn't such a bad thing. It probably meant he was accepted, just as if he was one of the family.

Jason watched the movie. He'd seen it a more than a few times since it was one of his mother's favorite movies, too. He'd gotten her a copy for a Christmas present the year it came out in video.

He sat there, marveling at his situation. He was rolling along the highway in the most comfortable vehicle he'd ever ridden in, watching TV, headed for a weekend with his girlfriend at her cabin in the Poconos. And it seemed as if Sylvia's mother, at least, liked him.

Sylvia's mother surprised him by laying her hand on his again. "God, isn't his walk sexy?" she asked as they watched Richard Gere stroll across the screen.

"Ah...yeah...I-I guess so," Jason replied. He often wished he were as good-looking and suave as Richard Gere was, but he'd never really thought of the actor as sexy.

Sylvia's mother squeezed his hand and said. "Watching him walk makes my toes curl."

Sylvia's father snorted and said, "Brenda, hand me those earphones, will you? If I have to listen to much more of your mother creaming her jeans over that fag actor, I'm gonna puke." His daughter handed him a set of earphones, which he put on. Then he plugged the cord into a socket on the dash, Brenda put on a pair of earphones, too.

Sylvia's mother leaned over and, with her mouth very close to Jason's ear, said softly, "He's not supposed to wear those when he drives." She gave the young man's hand another squeeze. "I hope we don't get stopped by the police. He'll be ugly all weekend."

Jason, who noticed that his cheek was tingling where Mrs. Dooley's breath had caressed it, hoped they didn't get stopped either. He couldn't imagine how much uglier Mr. Dooley could get, but if it was worse than this, he didn't want to experience it.

Sylvia's mother continued to hold Jason's hand as the movie played. He felt a little funny about that, but he was afraid she'd get angry with him if he said something, so he kept his mouth shut. "Jeez," he thought. "I figured I'd get to hold Sylvia's hand this weekend, I never dreamed I'd be holding her mother's."

After they'd gone a few miles he realized Sylvia had fallen asleep. He kept watching the movie. He'd forgotten about the rather explicit sex scenes it contained until they started. Watching the nude bodies of Deborah Winger and Richard Gere up on the screen in the presence of Sylvia's mother was embarrassing enough, but the fact that she began to squeeze his hand and tickle his palm with her fingers while they watched the love scene made him even more uncomfortable. Her teasing caresses, coupled with the performance he was watching, had him getting hard again.

"Oh, Christ!" he thought as he felt his penis swelling once more. "If this keeps up, I'm gonna be walking bow-legged before the weekend is over!" It also occurred to him that Mr. Dooley might be able to see that his daughter's boyfriend and her mother were holding hands in the rear-view mirror and he wondered what, if anything, Sylvia's father thought about that.

The movie kept playing and they kept rolling along the highway. Sylvia's mother kept holding and tickling his hand and his erection kept getting stiffer and stiffer. "Jesus. I never expected anything like this!" Jason mused. "The weekend hasn't even started right, and already things are pretty wild."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers