Sylvia's Mother Ch. 08

Story Info
They do it in the garage, too.
2.3k words
4.66
53.3k
7
0

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Jason and Sylvia's mother lay in bed next to each other and rested for a while after their intense lovemaking session. The young man wasn't sure whether they were finished for the day or not. If they were finished, it wouldn't upset him too much. He and Sylvia's mother had already made love more times than he could count. His weekend in the Poconos had, so far, exceeded his wildest dreams, and it had barely started.

He soon learned that his partner had no idea of quitting. Karen rolled onto her side and her hands and lips began to move lightly over his body and he once again felt himself responding to her caresses. "Oh, God, Karen..." he groaned, his hips twisting and turning, while her fingernails traced a trail of fire down over his belly. "God!"

"You're such a wonderful young man, Jason," Sylvia's mother purred while her hands blazed tingling trails all over his flesh. "You've done such wonderful things to me. I think you deserve a very special kiss." She bent over his middle and took his partially erect penis in her mouth.

"Ahh!" Jason moaned. Ecstasy bubbled through him while Sylvia's mother did wonderful things to him with her lips and tongue. Her mouth was magic! His fingers clawed the sheets as wave after wave of delight swept over him. He felt his insides begin to churn. He was going to come! "Oh, Jesus!" he groaned, "Karen...I-I...I'm gonna come if you keep doing that! It...that feels too good!"

If Sylvia's mother heard his plaintive cry of warning and felt the fervent movements of his body, she gave no indication. Instead, it seemed as if her efforts intensified. She began rolling his balls in her hand and trailing her fingernails ever so lightly up and down on the sensitive skin of his inner thighs.

Jason realized Sylvia's mother wasn't heeding his warning and he struggled to maintain control and keep from coming, but the harder he tried, the less control he seemed to have! "Gahh!" he moaned. He couldn't wait any longer! While his loins contorted with powerful, fabulous sensations, he erupted into her mouth.

Sylvia's mother continued licking and sucking the young man until his cock began to soften. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth. Her face slick with his come, she stretched out on the bed next to him and kissed him.

"What about you?" Jason asked. "That was fantastic for me, but what about you?"

"Believe it or not, when you came, I did, too, my darling," Sylvia's mother said softly.

"You did?" Jason asked. He was surprised. He was learning more and more fascinating stuff about sex all the time. "I didn't know that could happen."

Karen smiled at him and caressed his face tenderly. "I didn't either, love," she said softly, and kissed him again. "It's never happened to me before. Being with you is one wonderful new experience after another."

"It sure is!" Jason agreed and kissed her.

"You are an incredible young man, Jason," Sylvia's mother said and they exchanged another soft kiss. "I wish I'd met someone like you when I was your age. One of these days, you're going to make some lucky girl a fine husband."

Jason blushed. They snuggled a little longer, then Sylvia's mother got out of bed. "I suppose we should get up," she said, slipping into her robe. "But because of you..." She grinned at Jason, "I have to take a bath. I'm all sticky."

After Sylvia's mother left for the bathroom, Jason got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. He was standing in the kitchen, drinking a soda, when she walked into the kitchen wearing a man-tailored pink blouse and slacks. The phone rang and she walked over and answered it. "Hello," she said, then she paused, listening. "What's the matter, Milton?" she asked after a moment. Her voice had taken on an unhappy tone.

Jason, standing there, listening, felt very uncomfortable. He knew Sylvia's father had no idea what had been going on, but that didn't keep him from feeling guilty. And, judging from the look on Sylvia's mother's face, whatever her husband was telling her wasn't good news.

"Of course it couldn't be avoided! None of your damn crises can be avoided, can they, Milton?" Sylvia's mother snapped, then she listened, some more with her lips squeezed together in a straight line and her eyes afire with anger. "Your damn business has been more important than your family for some time! You do have a family, or have you forgotten that?" She listened again, her face reddening in anger. "Do what you have to, then. Go home if it's so damned important!" she snapped.

Jason, who felt very uncomfortable overhearing the argument Sylvia's mother was having with her husband, went outside. Since there was nothing else to do, he found a rake in the garage and raked some leaves out of the flowerbeds that surrounded the cabin. He had finished that and was walking toward the garage to put the rake away when Sylvia's mother came out of the house.

"I don't believe that man!" she said, her eyes flashing with anger. "He says he has an emergency at work and has to go home! Dammit, what's the matter with him?"

Jason listened. He wasn't sure why she stayed married to the man. From what he'd seen this weekend, Mr. Dooley was a real jerk at his best, and at his worst...

"Does that mean we have to go home, too?" he asked. He was disappointed. It looked like his wonderful weekend would be coming to an abrupt and early end.

"No...we don't have to go with him," Karen replied, smiling.

"How...how are we going to get home?" Jason asked.

"We can use the station wagon in the garage," Sylvia's mother replied. "We keep it here so I have transportation when we're up here and Milton isn't."

"Oh, yeah, I remember," Jason said. He'd seen the car when he got the rake.

"I'm not going to take much more of his crap," Sylvia's mother said. She had a look of determination on her face. "I've had it! When we get home, I'm going to tell him he has to make a choice. Either he begins spending more time with his family, or he's not going to have one!"

"Are...are you sure about...about that?" Jason asked. He felt uncomfortable discussing intimate details of her marriage with her. He also wondered if what he and she had been doing had any bearing on what she was saying. The last thing he wanted was to be the cause of Sylvia's parents breaking up.

Karen looked at him and he could see the determination in her eyes. "Why not?" she said. "He ignores me when he's home, which isn't often. I sometimes think all he wants is someone to wash his damn clothes, raise his kids, cook, and keep his house cleaned up!"

"I-I'm sorry about this..." Jason murmured.

Sylvia's mother looked at Jason and her eyes softened. "Maybe I'm just letting anger override my judgement. Heaven knows I haven't been a saint lately, but..." Her eyes clouded up and tears filled them.

Jason, unsure what to do about the appearance of tears in Sylvia's mother's eyes for the second time that day, stepped inside the garage and hung the rake on the wall.

Sylvia's mother followed him into the garage. "Jason, do...do you think I'm wrong?" she asked, sniffling. That it was a little incongruous for her to be turning to a teenage boy she was having an affair with for advice about her marriage didn't seem to have occurred to her. Jason was there and she desperately needed someone to listen to her.

Jason shrugged. "You have to do what you have to do, I guess," he said. He wasn't sure what else to say.

"It's...it's a little scary to think about," Sylvia's mother said. Then she began to cry again. "I...I don't know if could handle being a single parent. And...and how would the girls feel?"

Jason wasn't sure what else to do, but he knew she needed comforting, so he took her in his arms and held her as she cried. Tears soaked his T-shirt, but he didn't care. He didn't want Karen to hurt.

When Sylvia's mother's tears finally abated, she leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I'm really glad you're here this weekend, Jason," she said softly. "You've been so good for me."

"It's OK," Jason said. "I'm glad I was here, too."

Sylvia's mother leaned forward and their lips met. The kiss began softly, but rapidly grew passionate. Her arms locked around the boy and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth. Her hips surged forward, pressed against his middle, and began to rotate.

Jason tightened his embrace around Karen's lean body. While the kiss continued, acting without thinking, he tugged her blouse out of her slacks, slid his hands up her bare back, and discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. She groaned into Jason's mouth and continued to thrust her pelvis against him, causing his growing hard-on to press against her.

Overwhelmed by lust, the couple tore at each other's clothes. Jason found himself sucking Sylvia's mother's nipples while she clutched him, groaning. He knew they were running the risk of being discovered, but that was the farthest thing from his mind as he groped at her overheated body and she groped at his.

Jason slid his hand inside Karen's slacks, down between her trembling legs and cupped her vagina. It was sopping wet with excitement.

"Oh! God! Jason!" Sylvia's mother groaned. She shoved her hips forward and wriggled her pelvis against his hand. "God! Oh, God!"

Jason wanted her desperately, but wasn't sure how to do it. Making love on the hard concrete floor of the garage was impossible, but they were almost naked, so there was no way to get to the house. He looked at the station wagon, which was parked next to them! The hood might be just the right height... He lifted Sylvia's mother onto it and stripped off her slacks and panties. Then he moved between her legs, took her in his arms again and once more their lips fused.

Karen's hand slid between them. She managed to get Jason's jeans open, then she slid her hand inside them, seeking, then finding, his rigid penis. She began caressing it, massaging the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft. Finally she released it and leaned back on her elbows. "Take me, Jason, darling! Take me now!" she cried. She was so turned on, so wild with need, she didn't seem to care where they were.

Jason plunged into her and felt shivers of joy race up his back as his swollen shaft plunged into her warm, damp opening. This was the wildest thing he'd ever done! Powerfully he slammed against Sylvia's mother, sliding her bottom back and forth on the car's smooth metal surface with every thrust of his hips.

"Uh-huh! Oh, God! Yes, Jason! Yes!" she whimpered, clutching Jason's arms. In only seconds, she shuddered violently as an orgasm ripped through her. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!" she yelled.

"Oh! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!" Jason groaned as his loins went into intensely pleasurable spasms and his seed gushed from him.

Spent by their powerful union, the couple clung to each other while their bodies calmed.

"My God!" Sylvia's mother whispered, her face buried against Jason's bare chest. "That was intense!"

"It sure was!" Jason agreed breathlessly.

"This is incredible!" Sylvia's mother said softly. "God! The minute I get near you I go crazy!"

"I know, it's kind of scary, isn't it?" Jason replied. The powerful forces of lust that had overwhelmed them unnerved him. He was also a little apprehensive. They could have gotten caught. What if Sylvia and her friends had come home while they were in the middle of making love? Or what if Brenda had come home? That thought scared him so much he felt himself shaking.

"Jason, are you all right" Sylvia's mother asked, "You're shaking."

"I...it's just that...what we did...was so...so wild, you know?" he replied. "I mean, it's a little scary, you know?"

Sylvia's mother kissed him softly. "Let me down, my darling," she said softly. "We better get dressed before someone catches us."

Once they had their clothes back on, they started for the house. Sylvia's mother took Jason's hand as they walked. "I know some people might think what we're doing is wrong," she said, "I have to admit that there have been times this weekend that I've been ashamed of myself for what I've done to you."

Jason squeezed her hand. "You're not doing anything I don't want to do," he said. "I love what we've been doing."

They walked into the cabin. "I know you do," Sylvia's mother said, "but...I still worry. We...we really shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't be wasting your time with an old woman like me. There are hundreds of girls your age out there who'd be lucky to have you."

Jason pulled Sylvia's mother into his arms and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're not an old woman," he said. He squeezed her firm bottom tenderly. "I know that for a fact."

Sylvia's mother hugged him and kissed his chin. "You're such a sweet young man!" she said. "I wish I was your age." She stepped out of his embrace and frowned. "But that's not the way it is, is it?"

"I guess not," Jason said. "But I don't care. I'll be there for you as long as you need me. I-I really like you. You're a very special lady. I don't think I've ever known anybody like you."

Sylvia's mother gave him a wan smile. "I know you mean that, Jason," she said softly, almost sadly, "But maybe that's not as good as it sounds."

"We'll see," Jason said. He looked at the clock. "It's pretty late. Brenda probably will be home soon. How would you like it if I helped you make dinner?"

"I think that would be wonderful," Sylvia's mother said. She smiled at him and asked, "Can you cook?"

Jason grinned at her. "I'll show you," he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers