Sylvia's Mother Ch. 10

Story Info
Morning after Sylvia's mother spends the night.
1.5k words
4.66
50.9k
8
0

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Karen's gentle caresses awakened Jason the next morning. He opened his eyes, saw daylight streaming in the window, and realized they'd spent the entire night together. Thrilled to find her still with him, he rolled on his side to face her, smiled and, still sounding sleepy, said, "What time is it?"

"It's five o'clock in the morning," she replied.

"Good," Jason said. He reached out his hand and said, "Come here."

Karen shook her head. "Be still," she said, "I want to finish making love to you."

Jason lay back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations which were generated in him as Sylvia's mother's soft, warm hands and lips explored his body. It felt as if she was kissing and touching him everywhere, all at once. In no time, he was writhing on the bed, moaning and gasping.

Karen's actions quickly produced a visible effect. As she watched, fascinated, his penis rose to rigid attention. It was swollen and distended, with blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head. Shiny droplets of Jason's pre-cum glistened on the slotted tip.

Karen reached out a trembling hand touched the turgid organ tentatively. Then she wrapped her slim fingers around it and began stroking it gently. Her actions brought a groan of pleasure from Jason. Licking her lips, she bent and kissed the swollen organ. Once again, Jason groaned and his hips bucked. She bent and kissed it again

Jason was going wild. Never, in his wildest, most far-out fantasies had he ever dreamed he'd find a lover who actually liked giving blow jobs, but Karen sure seemed to! His hips strained and his muscles clenched as sensations more intense than any he'd known jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Jason's powerful reaction to her caresses intoxicated Karen. She opened her mouth, lowered it over the swollen organ, and locked her lips around the flared tip. Then, moving ever so slowly, she lowered her head allowed the thick shaft to slide into her oral cavity.

Jason thought he would explode. He couldn't believe Karen was waking him up by giving him a blow job!

Karen's mouth continued to slide slowly up and down her young lover's delectable pole. She let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the fleshy intruder and lashed it with her tongue, relishing the sensations she experienced as she did. Jason could feel her shudder with delight as she tendered her young lover the gift of pleasure. She gently grasped and fondled his balls.

"Oh, God, Karen!" Jason groaned. "Oh, God! It feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!"

Seconds after Jason uttered his words of warning his loins unleashed and his hot cream began splashing against the back of her throat and filling her oral cavity. Karen continued to nurse on his throbbing penis while Jason thrashed on the bed, screaming with pleasure.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" Jason groaned. He felt as if he was coming apart.

Karen nursed Jason's penis, even after he'd stopped coming, until it began to shrink. Finally, she let it slide from her mouth. Then she slid up next to him, and laid her head on his chest. He combed his fingers through her hair.

Jason couldn't believe how wild this weekend had been. And he was going to be staying almost the entire rest of the week! As he lay there, with Karen's body pressed against his, he felt completely content. He continued to comb his hands through his lover's short, silky blonde hair as she lay with her head on his chest.

"Did...did you like that, my love?" she asked softly.

"It...it was awesome, just like everything you and I do," Jason replied. He pulled her face to his and kissed her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her mouth.

"I want to do you, now," Jason said after the kiss ended.

Sylvia's mother lifted her head, looked at him, and said, "What, my love?"

"I want, you know, to do to you what you just did to me," the young man told her.

Karen smiled and nodded. "Yes! Oh, my darling, yes!" she cooed.

Jason moved between Karen's parted legs and examined his partner's vagina carefully. It was pink, with puffy, soft lips. Shiny with wetness, it had a scent that was pungent, but not unappealing. At the upper end of the slit, the small knob that was her clit protruded. He bent and licked the bud with his tongue.

Karen's back arched and she moaned in delight. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she cried.

Jason began licking and sucking her vagina with determination. He dragged his tongue up through the cleft between her labia, then stiffened it and stabbed it into her. Her reaction was wild. Then he clamped his lips around her clit and began to suck on it.

Sylvia's mother's legs clamped around his head and her hips began rocking. "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" she cried. Her head rolled from side to side and she clutched her breasts. "Yes! Oh, God, Jason! Oh, God! That feels so good! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Oh! Oh! Jason, yes! I'm so close! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Yes! Oh, God! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Yes!"

His head was trapped in a warm vice formed by the silken flesh of Karen's thighs, so Jason couldn't hear his lover's screams of pleasure, but he knew she was coming from the wild way her body was moving. He grabbed hold of her bottom and kept sucking on her clit while she writhed and bucked her way to ecstasy.

Then, suddenly, Karen's legs fell away from his head and she went limp. Jason lowered her bottom and she lay, unmoving, on the bed. At first he wasn't sure what was going on. He lifted himself up on his arms and looked at her. She seemed to be breathing all right, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

Cautiously, he got off the bed, walked into the bathroom, and cleaned himself off. When he finished and returned to the bedroom Karen was still asleep. He stood next to his bed, looking down at the gorgeous nude woman who was lying in it, and wanted to pinch himself. He still had difficulty believing that all the things that had happened this weekend were real.

While Jason stood there, looking at her, Sylvia's mother opened her eyes and smiled. "Where have you been, my darling?" she asked.

"I...ah...I hadda go to the bathroom," Jason replied.

Karen raised her arms and said, "Come here, lover, I think we still have a little time before the girls wake up."

Jason joined Karen in the bed and when he did, she turned on her side, pressed her body against him, and pulled his face to hers. Their lips met and her tongue probed into his mouth while her hips began to thrust against him. Jason cupped his partner's firm bottom in his hands, and returned the kiss avidly.

Jason's hand began sliding up and down Karen's back, stroking her well-formed body as it writhed against his. His hands moved boldly over her silky bare skin, exploring, caressing.

With a soft groan, Sylvia's mother pressed against him. "Yes! Oh, yes, Jason!" she purred. "I need you so desperately!" Her hand slid over his chest, teasing his nipple stroking passion into his body. Her other hand slid down and grasped his erection. "Yes! Oh, yes! This is what I need!" She gave his swollen penis a gentle, insistent tug and, still holding onto it, rolled onto her back.

Jason, who was by now very turned on, wasted no time. He rolled on top of her, and as he did, she guided his erection with her hand so that it slid right into her hot, tight, wet opening.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Karen whimpered. She pressed her hips up against his. "Take me, Jason! Make me feel as wonderful as you always do!" Her fingers dug into his buttocks and her pelvis ground against his. "Take me, Jason! Take me now!"

Jason lay atop Karen, his hips slamming against hers, his erection probing deep into her. He slid his hands under her and grabbed her bottom as their bodies strained together, seeking release.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Sylvia's mother panted as he lunged into her. Then she stiffened and her fingers dug into his bottom. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" she groaned as her hips rocked against his and her body exploded with orgasm. He hung on, riding her thrashing form, clutching her against him, as ecstasy swept through her. Then, with her vagina spasming around his embedded erection, he exploded geyser after geyser of hot cream into her welcoming body.

Afterward, Karen kissed him softly, her eyes bright. "You make waking up such a wonderful experience," she whispered, "I'd love to be able to wake up like this every morning!" She kissed him again. "I guess I'll have to settle for the rest of the week."

She gave Jason one last kiss, then she got out of bed. She slipped on her nightgown and robe and touched him softly on the cheek with her hand. "I'll see you downstairs later," she murmured, then she quietly left the room.

Jason lay there, satisfied and exhausted. Before long, he was asleep again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers