Sylvia's Mother Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason & Karen go for a walk.
1.7k words
4.64
41.9k
8
0

Part 11 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Jason didn't wake up again until almost ten o'clock and the only reason he woke up then was because Sylvia's mother came to get him. She was dressed in a skin-tight red tank top and snug fitting white jeans and, in Jason's opinion, looked as if she wasn't a day over twenty. "Come on, sleepyhead," she said, smiling at him. "It's time to get up." She yanked down the covers, her eyes widened, and the smile on her face grew broader. "My goodness!" she exclaimed softly. "You are up, aren't you?"

"Ah...yeah...I guess so," Jason replied. He had more than half a hard-on. It surprised him that seeing Karen dressed was almost as big a turn-on as seeing her naked.

"Well..." Karen said, sort of absent-mindedly, while she continued to stare at his swollen penis. "We can't have you running around all day looking like that, can we? That would be terribly uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing." Her hands went to the waist of her jeans and she undid the clasp, then she opened them and slid them down, surprising Jason with the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Once her jeans were off, she knelt on the bed, still wearing her tank top. Smiling, she swung one lithe leg over him and settled down atop him, her damp vagina trapping his penis between them, against his belly.

"After we take care of your problem," Karen said, affecting a maternal tone, "You and I are going out for a while. You've been cooped up in this house for days and I don't think that's healthy." She rocked her hips, caressing his rapidly swelling shaft with her damp opening.

"Oh...OK..." Jason groaned.

"But we have to take care of your problem first, don't we?" she murmured. She lifted her hips, reached down between them, and grasped his erection in her slim fingers. "We need to reduce this swelling, right?"

"God, yes!" Jason groaned as she swept the tip of his now-rock hard organ back and forth between her labia several times before she placed it at her opening. "We...we sure do!"

"You want me to relieve the swelling, don't you?" Karen teased, holding her hips up, keeping just the tip of his swollen penis in the clasp of her hot opening.

"Oh, God, Karen, you know I do!" Jason exclaimed. He hunched his hips upward, driving his erection part way into her.

"My goodness, young man," Karen exclaimed with a smile. "I'm surprised how anxious you are, given what we did earlier. You are a very horny young man, aren't you?"

"I want you!" Jason replied. He found her playful attitude both exciting and a little frustrating. He shoved his hips up again.

"Oh, well, if you can't stop being so impatient..." Karen said and lowered herself. "I suppose I just have to give you what you want."

"Oh, God!" Jason groaned as his erection slid once more into the warm, snug, loving grasp of her opening. "Oh, Jesus, does that feel good!"

There was a subtle, but noticeable, change in Karen's face when Jason's erection slid into her. He saw it and was delighted. He found it wonderful that he had such a powerful effect on her. Once she had him in her, she sat atop him, not moving. He could feel his erection pulsing, and could feel the walls of her snug channel rippling around him. It was wild. The fact that she was still partially dressed made it even more exciting for him. Her nipples had grown hard and formed two buttons on the front of her tank top.

After savoring the feeling of having him in her for a few moments, Sylvia's mother began moving her hips gently up and down. "There, my love, that's what you wanted, isn't it?" she murmured. Her voice sounded thicker now than it had.

Jason raised his hands, slid them under her tank top and placed his palms against her breasts, over her nipples, and began rubbing them gently. "That's what you want, too, isn't it?" he said.

"Oh, yes, my darling! Oh, yes, it is exactly what I want!" Karen replied. Her movements gradually increased in tempo. "You have no idea how much I want...and need this! God! I'd forgotten how lovely it is to be able to do this every day!"

"Then I guess I better give it to you!" Jason exclaimed. He dropped his hands to her lean hips and pressed her down against him while he hunched his hips up powerfully.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Karen gasped as he lunged up into her. "Please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

It didn't take long before Jason realized he was ready to explode. "You ready?" he groaned. "Because I...I'm gonna come!"

"Oh, God, my darling, I certainly am ready!" Karen replied urgently. "Take me, my darling! Take me! Now! Oh, God, Jason! Take me now! Now! Now! Yes!" Her body went into a series of wild jolts and shudders, her mouth fell open, and she sucked air in desperately. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and she pressed her middle against his so hard it felt as if she was trying to absorb him into her.

"Uh! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" Jason groaned when he felt his juices spurting into her.

When she finished, Sylvia's mother fell forward on top of Jason, who wrapped his arms around her and held her against him. His softening erection was still lodged inside her and he could feel their blended juices trickling down over his balls, into the cleft between his buttocks.

"Oh, God!" Karen purred into his neck. "How do you always manage to satisfy me so wonderfully? I...I can't get enough of you."

"I can't get enough of you, either," Jason replied, squeezing her.

He felt his penis, almost completely soft now, slip from her.

Sylvia's mother giggled when his softening organ slid out of her. "I believe we have taken care of that swelling problem," she chuckled.

Jason laughed and nodded. "Well, maybe for now," he said.

They lay in bed, holding each other, for a few more minutes, then Karen sat up. "I'm going to go get cleaned up," she said. "After that I'm going downstairs to make you some breakfast. You get a bath and get dressed. After you eat, we'll get out of the house." She leaned over, kissed him, got out of bed, and left the bedroom.

Jason got up, gathered his clothes, and headed for the bathroom. Karen was just coming out when he arrived. She gave him a gentle kiss, then she walked down the hallway while he went into the bathroom and took his bath. Afterward, he got dressed and went downstairs, where, as she'd promised, she had breakfast waiting for him.

"How come you want to go out?" Jason asked as he ate the scrambled eggs and bacon Sylvia's mother had cooked for him.

"Because it isn't healthy for a young man your age to be indoors all the time," she replied, again sounding more like his mother than his lover. "And besides, the girls might start to wonder what's going on if you and I spend all our time alone together here in the cabin."

"Oh," Jason said. "I didn't think about that."

"Doesn't it bother you that Sylvia's spending all of her time with that...that Paul person?" Karen asked.

Jason drank some of the milk she'd poured for him, then he shrugged. "I haven't really thought about it much," he replied. "Why should it?" He smiled at her. "I bet I'm having a lot more fun than she is."

Sylvia's mother shook her head and smiled. "You are pretty smooth, I'll give you that," she chuckled. "You know exactly what to say, don't you?"

"I'm just telling the truth," Jason replied.

"I know she's my daughter, and I do love her, but there are times I think Sylvia is much more like her father than she is like me," she said. Then she frowned. "Of course, I guess I can't talk, given the way I've been acting the past few days."

"What's the matter with how you've been acting?" Jason asked. He grinned. "I sure don't see anything wrong with it."

"Well, first of all, I seduced my daughter's boyfriend," Karen replied solemnly. "Jason, dear, don't you see? I'm using you."

"What do you mean, you're using me?" Jason asked, puzzled.

"I'm taking advantage of the fact that you're an inexperienced young man to find something I'm not able to find in my marriage any more," Karen replied softly. "When I think about it, I don't feel very good about myself. I'm using you for my satisfaction and..."

"Don't talk like that," Jason said. "I think you're super. And you aren't taking advantage of me." He reached across the table and laid his hand on Karen's. "I think what we're doing is incredible. And I'm sure not sorry we've been doing it."

Sylvia's mother squeezed his hand and looked across the table at him. Her eyes were wet. "I can only hope that, some day, years from now, when you look back on what we did this summer, you'll still feel the same way," she said.

Jason, looking puzzled, said, "Why wouldn't I?"

She sighed, smiled, and shook her head. "I suppose I would have felt the same way you did at your age," she said. "Unfortunately, as we get older, our perspective sometimes changes." She shrugged then the look on her face brightened. "Are you finished with your breakfast?" she asked.

"I'm all done," Jason replied. "It was really good, too. I was starved."

"Good," Karen said, "come on, let's go for a walk." She grabbed a small knapsack off one of the kitchen chairs and tossed it to him. "You can carry that," she said.

"What is it?" Jason asked.

"Lunch," Karen said.

Jason shrugged into the knapsack, although he would have rather stayed around the house. With the girls gone, there would be more chances for lovemaking. "How come we have to go for a walk?" he asked.

"Because you need to get out in the fresh air," she replied. "You need to do more than hang around the house. If your mother and father ask you what you did this weekend, what will you tell them?"

Jason grinned and said; "That I spent the whole weekend making love to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Karen smiled and shook her head. "I do hope you are teasing," she said. "But I do appreciate the compliment. Now come on, let's go." She extended her hand and, when he took it, she pulled him to his feet.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers