Sylvia's Mother Ch. 15

Story Info
Middle of the night lovemaking.
1.3k words
4.65
47.9k
6
0

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

It was still dark when Jason woke up. He turned his head and was delightfully surprised to find Sylvia's mother still in bed with him, but he wasn't disappointed that she was. His conversation with Brenda the night before had reinforced what Karen had said about the need for them to be careful, but both Brenda and Sylvia were late sleepers, which meant there was a slim chance anyone else in the house would be up.

Karen woke up shortly after Jason did, stretched, then rubbed her eyes for a few seconds, and smiled at him. She didn't seem as upset as he thought she'd be. "What time is it?" she murmured.

Jason squinted at his watch. "It's about 4:45," he told her.

Karen caressed his face lightly with her fingers. "Don't look so worried, my darling," she whispered. "Sylvia didn't get home until the wee hours, and Brenda doesn't have to get up to go to the stable for hours yet. There's plenty of time for me to get back to my room."

Jason was a little surprised when, instead of getting out of bed, Sylvia's mother began caressing his thighs and butt.

He looked down at her, lying naked next to him, in the early morning light. Her pale, lovely body glistened and, as her hands stole over him, he felt himself begin to respond. Since she didn't seem interested in leaving any time soon, Jason began doing the same things to her that she was doing to him.

She surprised him, given how many times they'd made love the night before, by sliding down and taking hold of his stiffening organ. "This made me feel so wonderful last night, the least I can do is kiss it 'good morning,'" she murmured. Then she did just that. And, of course, Jason's penis responded mightily to her gentle kisses and grew fully hard in seconds. When it reached full erection, she took it into her mouth.

He pushed himself up on one elbow and watched as Karen, propped up on one elbow and holding his erection in the other hand, guided the swollen organ in and out between her soft lips. Her cheeks bulged when she lowered her head and took all of him into her mouth and went concave as she slowly lifted her head and let him slide out. All the while she did it, she looked up at him with those incredible gray eyes. For the first time, Jason realized that what she was doing to him appeared to be turning her on, too. Her legs began writhing on the bed, moving involuntarily while she tended to his throbbing erection.

What Karen was doing was starting to feel too good, so he reached down and patted her on the shoulder. "Karen...I...I...I'm pretty close!" he gasped.

Karen raised and lowered her head a few more times, and then she let his swollen penis slip out of her mouth and smiled up at him.

Her short blonde hair stood up in all directions and there were traces of moisture on her face but, as far as Jason was concerned, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She slid back up next to him, pulled him to her, and they kissed again, hungrily, as if it was the last time they would ever do it. He slid his hands down the ridge of her spine, into the dip at the bottom, clutched her firm butt and pressed his erection against her belly. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled him deeper and deeper into the kiss. He had no idea how long the kiss went on. All he could think of was Karen and the wonderful body pressed against his.

Eventually the kiss did end and, when it did, Jason rolled on top of her and they made love again. He slid into her slowly savoring the way her passage opened up and allowed him entrance. When he'd reached into her as far as he could, he felt the warm, velvet grasp of her channel on the entire length of his swollen shaft. He bent down and began to adore her breasts with his lips and tongue. Moving from one breast to the other, he gently took each nipple into his mouth again and again. When he had a nipple between his lips, he lashed it with his tongue and soon Karen was moaning softly and her hips had begun the undulations of loving.

Jason began to mimic her movements and their love-making began in earnest, although in slow motion, as each of them savored every inch of his erection as it moved in and out of her. He began moving his hips from side to side when he was fully buried in her and she gurgled with delight. He continued his slow, inexorable thrusts into her warmth and could feel Karen's hips rocking gently in response.

After a few moments, they rolled over and, to Jason's surprise, managed to do so while remaining joined. With Sylvia's mother on top, he was able to alternate between caressing her dancing breasts and teasing her clit while she rode him. After a few minutes, they again changed positions. Jason hunched himself up against the head of the bed and, with their lips pressed together, their tongues darting back and forth, and their arms wrapped around each other, they continued their coupling.

Karen began to lift herself and stop with just the tip his erection inside her, then she'd slide down and he could feel her warm, wonderful opening absorb him, ever so slowly. Up, again, she moved, then, with a soft sigh, she'd sink downward. On and on, they went, kissing, fondling each other, teasing each other, while their need for each other continued to grow.

Before long, Jason began to feel the surges in his groin that told him his control was almost gone. He whispered a warning to Karen, who lowered herself onto him and rocked her hips gently while her mouth pressed against his and her tongue stabbed deep inside. Jason felt exultation and a torrid river of his juices surged up through him and gushed into her body while she shivered and clung to him. He could feel her inner muscles clenching and letting go, milking him until he was dry.

Once again, Jason was acutely aware of the change that had taken place in their relationship. As before, he was spent utterly, but there was more than just sexual satiation. He'd shared something with Karen he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to share with anyone else. A small current of fear ran through him. How would he survive without being able to do this again? What would happen when their time together had to come to an end, which it did in just a few days? Although she didn't want him to tell her, he knew he was in love with her, and he suspected she was falling in love with him, too. His erection continued to wither and finally slid reluctantly from Karen's body. He knew he didn't want what he was experiencing to ever end.

After they'd lain there a few minutes, recouping their strength, Sylvia's mother rolled over and kissed him. "I don't know about you, my darling, but I need a break," she said softly. "Perhaps this would be a good time for me to go back to my room."

"Ah...yeah...I guess," Jason replied. He watched as she slid out of bed and slipped the nightgown she'd worn to come to him over her head. He found the sight of her body disappearing under the garment almost as thrilling as seeing it emerge.

Karen stood next to the bed, looked down at him, grinned, and shook her head. "We're going to have to change your bed again," she chuckled softly. "The people who do our laundry are certainly going to wonder what's been going on here this weekend, aren't they?"

"Ah...yeah...I guess they will," Jason replied.

She bent and gave him a quick, gentle kiss on the lips. "I'll see you in a little while, my darling. Try and get some rest." Then, in a whisper of white cotton, she disappeared out the door.

"Karen...I...I love you," Jason said to the now-empty room.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers