Sylvia's Mother Ch. 20

Story Info
Jason gives a good shampoo.
1.7k words
4.71
42k
7
0

Part 20 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next morning Sylvia's mother woke Jason with a gentle kiss. "I'm going to go downstairs and make sure the girls have something for breakfast," she whispered. "You can stay here. Once they're gone, I'll be back."

"OK," he said. He watched her walk out of the room, snuggled down under the covers, and fell back asleep.

Sylvia's mother awakened him for the second time a little later. He sat up, rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, looked at her, and was surprised to see she was still wearing her bathrobe.

"Come on, let's take a shower together," she said, grinning. "The girls are both gone.

Jason got out of bed and, as Sylvia's mother led him down the hallway, she said, "I screwed up my courage and talked with Brenda for a few minutes this morning. You were right, she isn't upset. You can't imagine what a relief that is."

When they got to the bathroom, Jason turned on the water in the huge shower while Sylvia's mother walked to the vanity, opened the door, and took out a bottle.

Jason was watching her, amazed how comfortable both of them seemed to be about being nude in front of each other. When she turned and started walking toward him, holding the bottle, he asked, "What's that?"

Sylvia's mother smiled at him. "Shampoo," she replied. "I need to wash my hair."

Jason didn't know why, but helping her with her shampoo suddenly seemed like a good idea. "Want me to do it for you?" he asked. Then he grinned and added, "Wash your hair, I mean?"

A pleased smile appeared on Sylvia's mother's face. "Why Jason, that's the nicest offer I've had in...well, in a long, long while," she giggled softly. "I'd love it."

They stepped into the huge shower and Sylvia's mother sat down on the ledge that ran around two sides of the huge opening and leaned her head back. Jason took the showerhead, one of the removable massaging ones that had a hose connecting it to the wall, and began wetting her hair. After all her hair was wet, he poured some shampoo into his hands, then massaged it into her short, blonde hair.

"Oh, God, my darling, you can't imagine how heavenly that feels," Sylvia's mother purred while he worked the rich lather into her hair and massaged her scalp with his fingers.

"She really does like this," Jason thought as he worked his fingers through her lather-covered hair and caressed her scalp. "God, if she was a cat, she'd be purring."

After he'd thoroughly "washed" her hair, Jason took the showerhead again, turned it to the "massage" setting, and began to rinse the shampoo off.

"Oh, God, I don't think I've ever had a more wonderful shampoo," Sylvia's mother murmured. Her eyes were closed and a look of total bliss had formed on her face as Jason carefully rinsed the lather out of her hair. He looked down and noticed that her nipples had grown hard while he was shampooing her and got a playful idea. Smiling, he re-directed the pulsing jets of water from Sylvia's mother's head to her erect nipples.

"Oh, God!" Karen murmured as a shudder went through her. Her hand rose and wrapped around his wrist, holding it in position and keeping the pulsing jet pelting her rigid nipple. "My God, Jason, that feels marvelous. Whatever made you think about doing that?"

"I don't know," he replied. He could feel his penis stiffening. "This is so wild!" he thought. "It's really turning her on." "It just seemed like, you know, a good idea a the time," he added. He twisted his hand, directing the spray at her other nipple, and felt her shudder even more powerfully.

"It's a wonderful idea," Sylvia's mother purred. "God, you are such an inventive young man."

Jason watched Sylvia's mother responding to the caress of the pulsing spray and thought, "If it feels that good to have the spay on her nipples, I wonder..." He began using the shower head to caress her entire body, moving it from her breasts, down over her nearly flat belly, toward the junction of her lithe legs and slim body.

Sylvia's mother leaned back on outstretched arms, allowing him to continue to caress her with the pulsating spray. "Oh, my darling, that feels so wonderful!" she murmured. "I never knew taking a shower could feel this wonderful."

When Jason finally directed the spray between her legs, which she'd left parted, her hips jolted, her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open. "Uh...Oh, God, Jason!" she murmured.

Carefully keeping the spray directed at the top of Sylvia's mother's vagina, on her clit, Jason reached over to the soap dish with his free hand and got that hand all slippery with soap. Then he reached down and began toying with her rigid nipples while he moved the spray slowly up and down over her vagina. He could feel her shaking and her chest rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for breath. She shook her head from side to side and emitted an unending stream of soft, yet urgent, moans.

"Oh, God! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Sylvia's mother gasped suddenly. Her body stiffened and her hips began rocking. "Oh, God, Jason, don't stop that! Oh, please, my darling, don't ever stop that!" she whimpered. Then all that came from her was a series of guttural sounds and her body began trembling so hard it looked like she was having a seizure.

"Damn!" Jason thought as he watched his lover being swept by what looked like a very powerful orgasm. "I guess doing this was a good idea!"

Sylvia's mother's flesh gleamed bright pink and steam swirled about them while she continued to experience what was starting to look like an endless orgasm, evoked by the shower head and what Jason was doing to her nipples.

Then, in the midst of her coming, Sylvia's mother surprised Jason by slipping off the bench, onto her knees. It was his turn to gasp and tremble when she literally gulped his erection into her mouth. "Oh, God!" he groaned as her soft lips slid down over his penis, which had swelled to its full, excited stature.

He cupped her breasts and stroking their soap-slippery surface and her rigid nipples while she suckled him then, unable to bear what she was doing any more without coming, he pulled her to her feet and, slowly sank to his knees, kissing his way down her body as he did. At last, he was kneeling in front of her and his fingers stroked her firm buttocks while his tongue speared between her legs and flicked against her clit. Sylvia's mother's hips gyrated against his mouth and she tossed her head back in forth wildly and whimpered with delight.

"Enough!" Sylvia's mother gasped after a few moments. "Take me, my darling! God, you can't imagine how much I need you!"

While Jason struggled to his feet, she turned her back to him, placed her hands flat against the shower wall, leaned forward, and spread her legs wide. She turned her head and looked down over her shoulder at his swollen penis, which was pointing directly at her.

Jason stepped forward and, holding his erection in his hand, inserted it between her buttocks. She gasped when the tip made contact with the mouth of her vagina and, trembling and shuddering, she began pushing back against him, making an eager, grinding motion with her hips. Jason entered her slowly at first, but almost involuntarily, his hips lunged forward suddenly sheathing him in her to the hilt. Sylvia's mother's pretty face went slack with surprise and lust.

Jason's hands slid down her back and he cupped her buttocks tenderly and began working his swollen shaft in and out of her clutching opening.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Take me, Jason! Take me!" Sylvia's mother sobbed as he plunged into her.

Each time he thrust forward, he could feel her buttocks against his thighs. He felt her insides rippling on his deeply embedded organ and heard her moans of joy as plunged into her depths again and again. He could feel her hands, twirling her clitoris as she rocked her hips feverishly. After just a few rapid, deep strokes, she wailed, "Oh, God, my darling! I...I'm coming! Yes, Jason! Take me, Jason! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Yes!"

Jason increased his tempo, ramming against her a vengeance. Then, with his hips pressed against her bottom, he felt his body unleashing and groaned, "Oh, yeah! I'm coming, too!"

Sylvia's mother cried, "Oh, yes, my darling!" as she rocked her hips back and forth ecstatically and her clawed fingers raked at the shower wall. "Oh, yes!"

Jason continued to come, shuddering and groaning, caught up in a maelstrom of passion their coupling had generated in him.

When, at last, their intense union finally ended and Jason's softening penis slid from her, Sylvia's turned, they embraced, and stood, beneath the warm, streaming spray, their bodies entwined, touching from head to toe.

Sylvia's mother slid her hand down between them grasped Jason's nearly-limp penis, and stroked it lovingly while he bent and suckled her nipples which still jutted from her breasts like fingers. The fingers of her free hand combed through his hair and she wrapped her legs around one of his and rocked her vaginal opening against his leg while the after-shocks of their shared bliss swept through both of them.

"God, was that ever intense!" Jason whispered once he was finally able to talk.

"I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything quite like it," Sylvia's mother replied softly. "I have to say, my darling, that I had no idea that your offer to give me a shampoo would lead to anything like that!"

"Me, either," Jason admitted.

"By the way," she said, grinning. "The shampoo was lovely."

"Any time you need one, just give me a call," Jason said, smiling back at her.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said. "Now, would you still like to go up to the pool?"

"I sure would," Jason replied.

"I thought you might, especially since you brought it up yesterday," Sylvia's mother said. "I've already packed a lunch. Why don't we finish up in here and get dressed, then we can go?"

"Sounds good to me," Jason said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers