Sylvia's Mother Ch. 23

Story Info
Jason and Karen get caught, sort of.
1.2k words
4.68
39.7k
6
0

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Sylvia's mother and Jason were startled awake in the morning by the sound of a soft knock on the bedroom door. Shocked to have someone intrude when they were together, she and he stared at each other wide-eyed for a few seconds, their hearts pounding.

"Mom, it's Brenda," Sylvia's sister called softly. "I just wanted to tell you I was leaving early, so you wouldn't worry if you woke up and I wasn't here. And don't worry, Sylvia's still sound asleep."

Both Jason and Karen relaxed at the sound of Brenda's voice. Still, both of them looked uncomfortable. Even though both of them had talked with her about their affair, it still felt odd to have her actually acknowledge it.

"Did you have your breakfast, honey?" Karen called.

"I'm gonna grab something with Helene on the way over," Brenda replied. "See you guys later." The next sound they heard was footsteps going down the stairs, then the door opening and closing.

Karen and Jason lay in each other's arms, breathing hard and not saying anything for a few moments. Then a smile formed on her face and she began giggling. Her giggles escalated and, before long, she was roaring with laughter and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Jason, a little confused by how Sylvia's mother was acting, lay there next to her, wondering what she found so funny. He'd been scared until he heard Brenda's voice. What if it had been Sylvia? But, as Karen laughed, her nude body, which was pressed against his, shook, rubbing her warm, silken skin against his. And, as it always did, contact with her body, caused a reaction. His penis began filling with blood and stiffening. He hunched his hips back a little, to keep her from feeling his erection and watched her as she continued to laugh.

At last Karen's laughter began to calm, then it stopped. "God," she said. "Were you as scared as I was when Brenda knocked on the door?"

"You better believe I was!" Jason replied. "I was so scared I thought I'd wet myself!"

"I'm sorry for laughing, my darling," Karen said, caressing his face gently with her slim fingers. "It's just that, for some reason, the situation struck me as totally silly. I'm not sure why."

"Maybe it was just some kind of nervous release," Jason suggested.

"I guess you're right, my darling," Karen said. The look on her face, which he thought was even prettier than usual because it was flushed from her laughter, grew serious. "I'm sorry about how I acted last night," she said softly.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for," Jason said. "Last night was...I...I don't exactly know how to say it, but it was incredible. All the times we've made love, it wasn't ever like that. Not even close."

Karen nodded slowly. "I meant the way I acted when I came to you," she said, then she closed her eyes and a dreamy look formed on her face. She opened her eyes again and said, "Yes, I know what you mean, though. What we shared last night was wonderful for me, too." She stroked his cheek. "You make me feel more fulfilled than I've ever felt in my life," she murmured, sounding a little sad.

She snuggled against him, pressed her head against his chest, and kissed his nipples lightly. While she did that, she moved her legs and one of them brushed against his erection. She pulled her head back and looked at him, her eyes wide. "Is...is that what I think it is?" she murmured.

Jason nodded and said, "Yeah. I...I'm sorry, it's just that when I'm with you like this, I..."

Karen silenced his comments with a gentle kiss and, when she did, Jason, no longer able to keep his hands off her, started to caress one of her breasts.

"Uh..." Karen stammered as he began to roll one of her nipples gently between his thumb and forefinger. "I...ah...I guess we...we should...do something about the...the state you're in."

"And the state you seem to be in, too, huh?" Jason responded.

Without saying another word, Sylvia's mother pushed him onto his back and began to caress and stroke him gently. She started kissing him, first his nipples, leaving them hard and tingling. Then her lips moved down over his body, blazing a trail of sweet sensations, until she arrived at his penis, which she took into her mouth. She began raising lowering her head slowly, dragging her lips along the veined surface of the swollen organ.

"God!" Jason groaned. "My God, Karen! That feels so awesome!" His hips turned and twisted as ecstasy boomed through him.

Karen finally let him slid out of her mouth, but she continued to pump his erection with her hand while she moved so she was straddling his legs. She leaned forward and they shared a passionate kiss, their tongues lashing. After the kiss ended, she lifted herself up, raised her hips and, still holding onto his erection, dropped down and impaled herself on him.

"Oh! Oh, my darling, yes!" she hissed.

Jason groaned and, instinctively, his hips lifted off the bed, forcing his shaft farther into her warmth and wetness. "Oh, God, Karen, does that feel awesome!"

Karen began to ride him, her hips rising and falling with a tantalizing, rocking motion.

As always, Jason was thrilled to be making love with her on top of him, especially in daylight, because it gave him such a spectacular view. Her breasts jiggled sensuously as she rode him and he had a clear view of the look of passion on her face and the flush spreading over her body as she grew more and more aroused. He reached up and cupped the jellied orbs in his hands, squeezed the warm flesh gently, and let his thumbs rub over her rubbery, rigid nipples. Karen's eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth drooped open. Her head lolled limply on her shoulders and her body rocked while gasps and groans of joy poured from her.

"Jason, darling! Oh, darling!" she moaned and the movements she was making with her hips began to grow more and more feverish. "Oh...darling! Oh...darling! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Oooo!"

Jason felt her coming and could no longer hold back. "Yeah! Oh, yeah!" he cried, blasting his juices into her.

Sated, Karen collapsed atop Jason and lay in his arms for a while, calming down. Finally, she lifted her head, kissed him gently, then she rolled off him, onto her side.

"Karen, I love you," Jason said. "I...I really do."

"I love you, too, Jason," Karen replied. She kissed him, then she rolled over and sat up. "I think it's time for me to get back to my room," she said. "We don't want Sylvia to come knocking on your door looking for me, too, do we?"

"Ah...no, I...I guess we don't," Jason replied. He stared at her, letting his eyes roam over her body, surveying every curve, every inch of her lovely skin. He wanted to commit the sight of her to memory.

"I'm going to get a shower and get dressed," Karen said as she gracefully got off the bed and slipped into her bathrobe. "Then I'm going to go down and make breakfast."

"I'll get a shower after you're finished," Jason said. He grinned. "Although I'd much rather take one with you."

Karen smiled and shook her head. "I'd like that better, too, my darling, but we both know we can't." She paused and grinned. "Not right now, anyhow. See you downstairs." She turned and, quietly, slipped out of his room.

"Not right now, huh?" Jason thought, grinning. "Maybe she wants another shampoo."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers