Sylvia's Mother Ch. 25

Story Info
More loving in the library.
1.7k words
4.65
35.7k
4
0

Part 25 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The sudden, wild joining they enjoyed in the library left both Jason and Sylvia's mother sweaty and sticky, which meant they wound up in the shower together after all. And, inevitably, as they showered, they grew aroused and made love, although with far less intensity than they'd shown earlier in the den.

After they finished their shower and got dressed again, they went downstairs and had lunch.

"I don't know how I'm going to survive after tomorrow," Karen said, laying her hand on Jason's as they ate.

"I...I don't, either," he replied sadly. He really didn't want to talk about tomorrow, or the next day, because it meant the end of his time with her. At least the end of being able to do the kinds of things they'd been doing.

Karen squeezed his hand. "I hate to see you look so sad, my darling," she said softly. "What is it? Is my talking about going home upsetting you?"

Jason nodded.

"Darling, I don't want this to end any more than you do," she said. "But it has to. At least the way it's been since Friday. I have a life I have to get back to and so do you."

"Yeah, I know," Jason said. He felt his eyes filling and fought back the urge to cry. "I hate it that we have to leave, I really do. I wish there was some way we could stay here forever."

Karen got up, walked around the table, and stood in front of him. Jason leaned forward, wrapped his arms around her hips, and pressed his face into her belly. She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "I wish we could stay here, like this, forever, too, my darling, but we can't, and we both know that. I know you're sad. I'm sad, too."

"But what are we gonna do?" Jason asked plaintively.

Karen continued to stroke his head. "I'm not sure, my darling," she said. "If nothing else, the past few days have shown me that there's no way you can predict the future. If, last week, someone would have told me that I'd meet and fall in love with someone half my age and find a man would make me happier than I've ever been, I'd have told them they were crazy, but that's exactly what's happened."

"Am...am I gonna see you when...after...after we...we get...get home?" Jason stammered. He'd given up fighting it. Tears were streaming down his cheeks now.

"Darling, I...I don't know what to tell you," Karen replied, sounding almost as sad as Jason did. Like his, her eyes were filled with tears, too. "I...I don't want to lose you, I really don't. But...well...I do have responsibilities and so do you. I honestly don't know what will happen once we leave here. God, I wish I did know. I'm still concerned that I've hurt you. That worries me more than anything."

"You...you didn't..." Jason sobbed. "You...you're the...the best...the best thing that...that ever happened...to...to me." He clutched her against him and continued to sob.

Karen continued to stand in front of Jason, holding him and caressing his head gently, while he sobbed. Eventually, his crying abated and, after a while it stopped. When it did, he leaned back, looked up at her, and saw her looking at him with deep concern in her lovely gray eyes.

"Are you all right, my darling?" she asked.

Jason nodded. "Sort of, I guess," he said. "I...I'm sorry I acted like a baby, it's just..."

"Darling, you didn't act like a baby," Karen said, trailing her fingers along his cheek. "Not at all. I understand how you feel, I really do. I wish there was something I could do to make the pain go away, though."

"Come here," Jason said. He put his hands on her hips and tugged her down onto his lap. She settled onto him and put her arms around his neck. He slid his arms around her waist and they sat like that for a while, holding each other.

After a few moments, Jason leaned back and looked at Karen again. Then, as they gazed into each other's eyes, their heads started slowly moving forward and, before either of them knew it, their lips were joined and their tongues were forcing their way into each other's mouths.

"Oh, darling!" Karen exclaimed after the kiss ended. Trembling softly, she leaned against him.

"I kinda like this...having you on my lap," Jason said. He slid his hand inside her dress, something it was much easier for him to do since she'd left several of the top buttons undone when they dressed after their shower, and began to gently massage one of her breasts. Sylvia's mother trembled and her arms, which were still around his neck, tightened while he moved his hand from one breast to the other, teasing her nipples to full, straining life while she moaned with delight.

"We...we should...we should go...up...upstairs..." Karen gasped. "Please, darling, let's..."

"Why not here?" Jason asked. He didn't want to take the time to go upstairs. He needed her now. He urged her to get to her feet, hiked her skirt up, and guided her so that she was facing him, standing astride his legs. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection.

Karen looked down and saw his erection jutting from her jeans. "Oh, darling!" she said, her eyes wide.

Jason grasped her hips and urged her to lower herself onto his swollen rod.

"Oh! Oh, darling, yes! Yes!" Karen groaned as she settled onto his erection, which slid deeper and deeper into her as she sank downward.

When she'd taken him all the way into her, Karen sat atop Jason on the wooden kitchen chair, her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands clamped to her hips while their bodies rocked together. As they always did, intense feelings of pleasure crackled between them, growing stronger and more overwhelming by the second.

They only lasted a short time. Karen began to groan and her body started to tremble violently. "Oh, God, my darling! I'm there already!" she exclaimed. "Oh, darling! Take me! Take me, now!"

"Yes! Yes!" Jason groaned in reply. Shuddering and clinging to each other, they exploded into a wild, whirling world of bliss once more.

"Oh, Jason," Karen whispered. She was still sitting on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck and his softening penis was still inside her. "That was so wonderful, but we really do have to start exercising some self-control." She shuddered and kissed him on the neck. "I've never, ever been this out of control, or taken so many risks, in my life," she continued. "It's really a little frightening."

"I guess so," Jason said, "but it's kind of neat, too, isn't it?"

"Yes, my darling, it is neat, but we're taking chances, and I'm afraid our risk-taking is going to get us in trouble if we don't begin to control ourselves," Karen said. She kissed him, then she stood up. "Oh, that tickled," she murmured as his penis slid out of her. "I'm going to go upstairs and get myself cleaned up."

Grinning, Jason said, "I'll come with you."

Karen gave him a stern look. "You can use the washroom down here," she replied. "I need a break."

"Yeah, OK," Jason said.

After both of them were cleaned up, they began making lunch. While they worked on that, the phone rang. Sylvia's mother went and answered it. "Oh, hello, Milton," Jason heard her say. He was surprised to feel anger and jealousy surging through him.

"Sylvia's been gone most of the time and so has Brenda, over at the riding academy," Karen said, apparently in response to a question her husband had asked her.

Jason wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to hear this conversation. The last thing he wanted was for her husband to intrude on the time he had with her, even though he knew he had no right to feel that way. He continued putting sandwiches together, but wished he had an excuse to go upstairs.

"No, Sylvia's been ignoring him, but it really hasn't been a problem," Karen said. "Actually, he's been helping me with chores around the house."

Jason knew her husband had asked about him and was surprised how cool Karen's reply was.

"If it's so important, why can't you tell me on the phone?" Karen asked.

Jason, unable to ignore the conversation, wondered what her husband had said.

"Oh, all right, we'll talk about it as soon as I get home," Karen said. She paused and listened a little longer. "We're planning on leaving first thing Friday morning," she said. "Jason has to be home for work Friday evening." She listened again. "No, we can't leave before that. Remember when I called you and told you we wouldn't be home until Friday, I explained it was because Brenda had that special program at the riding academy? It runs until tomorrow afternoon." She listened some more and an angry look formed on her face. "Milton, you know I don't like driving at night," she snapped. "Especially not in that old station wagon. What would happen if we had a flat or broke down? We'll leave as early as we can Friday morning. Yes, and I'll call you the minute we're home. Good-bye, Milton."

She put the phone down and sat there, staring at it, looking puzzled. "I wonder what's come up that's so important we have to talk about it the minute I get home," she said softly, almost as if she was talking to herself.

"That...that was Mr. Dooley, wasn't it?" Jason said.

Karen, looking surprised, turned to him. "What did you say, my darling?" she asked.

"That was Mr. Do...your husband, wasn't it?" he asked again.

"Yes, it was," she replied. She shook her head. "He said he really needs to talk with me. Face to face. I wonder what that's all about."

"You...you don't think he...he suspects that we...you and I...are...are doing something, do you?" Jason asked fearfully.

Karen got up, walked over to him, and put her arms around him. "No, my darling, he doesn't suspect a thing about us," she said softly. "I'm sure of that." She released him and stepped back. "Is lunch ready?" she asked.

"Ah...yeah...it's all set," Jason replied.

"Good, let's eat," she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers