Sylvia's Mother Ch. 28

Story Info
Waking up can be wonderful.
958 words
4.65
33k
5
0

Part 28 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Daylight pouring through the bedroom windows awakened Jason the next morning and, once again he had the delightful experience of learning that Karen was still in bed with him. She was lying on her side, facing away from him. Gently, he eased the covers down, exposing the entire lovely expanse of her back. Then, keeping his touch feather-light, he began stroking her silken skin, trailing his fingers from her shoulders all the way down to her wonderfully formed buttocks. It wasn't long before she murmured softly and stirred. When she did, he slid over, pressed himself against her, and felt his erection nudging into the cleft between her buttocks.

"Good morning," he whispered as he slid his hand down onto her chest and lovingly cupped one of her breasts.

"Good...morning, my darling," Karen replied.

Jason squeezed her breast softly, then he rotated his palm over her nipple. Karen murmured with delight and her nipple quickly extended against his palm. And, while he continued to caress her breast, the movement of her hips began to grow more urgent. Before long, she was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing his erection, which grew harder and harder as her body moved sinuously against it.

"Oh, darling, this is such a wonderful way to wake up," she murmured. "I wish we could do it every morning."

"So do I," Jason thought ruefully. He continued to caress and stroke her for a while, then he reached down and hooked one of her slim legs over his. Doing so opened her vagina to his caresses. He slid his hand down over her belly, through her pubic hair, and found the engorged bud of her clit. She gasped when he took the tiny finger of flesh between his thumb and forefinger and began caressing it. It was as if he was jerking her off. She shuddered again and the movement of her hips increased in intensity. He could feel the juices of excitement begin to ooze from her and also could feel the tip of his swollen penis, which protruded from between her legs. He abandoned her clit and pressed the tip of his penis between her labia, then began moving his hips, which caused it to rub against her slit.

"Oh, darling, please, take me! Oh, God, Jason, please take me!" Karen groaned.

Jason repositioned himself slightly and the next time he shoved his hips forward, he experienced the sublime thrill of having her tight, wet, channel grasp his erection as it slowly infiltrated it's way into her.

"Oh, darling, I need you so desperately!" Karen murmured, as their bodies began the age-old motions of lovemaking.

Thrills raced through Jason's body from the point of their joining and he returned his hands to her breasts and caressed them while he slid his erection in and out of her need-slick opening. Her hands covered his and pressed them against her breasts while she rocked her hips, making his swollen penis lash her insides.

Their passion grew explosively. Jason driving into her and began to alternate between massaging her breasts and teasing her clit. She tightened the leg that was behind his, pulling him tighter against her.

After a surprisingly short time, Karen began uttering wails of pleasure. Her hips began jerking and her hands flailed, looking for something to grab, as a powerful orgasm shook her. "Oh, darling! Oh, darling, yes!" she cried, "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uhh!"

Groaning with delight, Jason felt his orgasm begin and felt his body powerfully pumping his fluids into her.

Their frantic joining continued for a while but, finally, Sylvia's mother sagged onto the bed and her leg, which was still over his, relaxed. Jason's softening penis cock slid out of her, but remained trapped between her buttocks.

Jason leaned forward and kissed her on her neck, which was a bit sweaty from their exertions. "Now that we're awake," he said, "What are we going to do today?"

"Would you like to have another picnic at the pool?" Karen asked. Her hands covered his, which were still holding her breasts, and squeezed them.

"That would be neat," Jason replied. "We gonna go skinny-dipping again?"

Karen chuckled. "What do you think?" she asked. She pulled his hands from her breasts and rolled around so she was facing him, then she planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "There," she said after the kiss ended. "I need my morning kiss. Especially because after today..." She stopped in mid-sentence, raised her hand, and stroked his cheek with her fingers. "Don't look so sad, my darling. I know my talking about that upsets you, but we really do need to face the facts. This will likely be the last time we'll wake up in each other's arms for some time."

"I know," Jason said glumly. "God, I hate it that we have to go home tomorrow. I really do."

"I don't like it any better than you do, my darling," Karen said softly. "But we do have to." She kissed him again, then sat up in the bed. "I think I'm going to get a shower and get dressed before the girls get up," she said. "Breakfast will be ready when you come down."

"OK," Jason said. He lay there and watched her as she slipped into her clothes, without underwear, then left his room. He flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Damn, why does this week have to be over?" he thought sadly. "I...I'm probably never going to see her again after tomorrow." As he lay there, he felt tears welling up in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "How am I ever going to be happy without her?" he wondered as he cried softly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers