Sylvia's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
He never expected his mother-in-law to come over that day.
3.1k words
4.48
164.7k
114

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
363 Followers

I'm still not sure how it happened, but I know I'm glad it did. I never imagined that I would sleep with my mother-in-law, but through a very strange set of circumstances, that's exactly what happened.

First, some background. I'm a normal man in my early 40s, nothing special. Oh, I do try and stay in shape so I really haven't gotten the dad body yet. 6-2, 190 or so, blue eyes, nice smile, gray hair. Attractive, I guess, but I never really thought about myself that way.

I'm married, but I guess that's obvious. We really have a great relationship, and a good sex life. Still go at it a couple of times a week, and she still blows my mind every time. I'm very lucky to have her. And normally I wouldn't even think about cheating on her.

My mother-in-law, Sylvia, is in her early 60s, and she looks very good. My wife has gained some weight over the years, but her mom hasn't. She's not a girl in her 20s, but she still looks really good. And she has a nice set of tits that really fill out her shirts. She is not afraid to wear clothes that give a hint of what she has, and she has bent down in front of me a few times and I've seen some amazing cleavage on her. But I'm sure that she never really meant to show me, because she's a very modest woman overall.

And I'm sure that she never planned to cheat on her husband either. They are old-fashioned and very conservative. It's so far out of the question that I'm still shocked that it happened.

Oh, i forgot to tell you about her stats. She's fairly tall, 5-8 or 5-9, and I'm guessing she's about 140 pounds. I don't know how big her tits are, but I would guess she's about a 38D or so. She wears those full-coverage bras, the ones that younger women would never wear anymore. But I guess she thinks that she needs the support. It's just not sexy, though.

This morning was a normal morning. My wife had gone to work early and I was puttering around the house, getting ready for the day. I work from home sometimes, and today was one of those days. The day got away from me, though, and it was 10 before I took a shower. I went into the bathroom and started the shower, got undressed and realized that we were out of soap, so I shut the shower off and went downstairs to get some out of the linen closet down there.

Now, I don't normally walk around naked, but I'm not that hung up on nudity. So yes, I went downstairs without anything on. I didn't think anyone was there. Honest.

I found the soap and turned to head back. I came out of the bathroom, and when I turned the corner, Sylvia came around the corner at the same time, and we ran right into each other. We both made that weird sound that people make when they run into someone, and I was completely up against her. I immediately felt her tits crush into my chest and my cock immediately stirred. I wasn't hard, but he definitely woke up, and I could feel it push against her leg and hip.

She looked like she might fall, so I quickly grabbed her and made sure that she would be safe. That meant that I was pulling her into me and my body was responding. I didn't mean to, but my cock was already getting kind of hard. Once she regained her balance, I pulled away and said, "Sylvia, are you ok? I didn't expect to see you here!"

Now, a bit of explanation. My wife's family doesn't knock on a family member's door. They just come in. I wasn't raised that way, so I'm always a little surprised when it happens. This just happened to be one of the awkward times that she had just barged in. She had come in the front door and come back towards the kitchen just as I was heading to the stairs.

Sylvia looked stunned, and I was worried that she been injured. I wasn't thinking about being naked or embarrassed at that point, and my cock started to recede. I was truly worried that I had hit her in the head or something. The awkwardness of my nudity was nothing to compare with her health, so without thinking I was trying to assess her and see if she needed more help.

She still looked a little groggy, so I led her to a chair in the kitchen and she sat down. I went to get her some water from the fridge, and I came back and handed her the glass. She took a drink and seemed to be recovering. I finally said, "I'm surprised to see you, Sylvia. Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine, John, I'm fine. Just a little stunned. So, can I ask why you don't have clothes on?" Her stare went right to my cock, and she looked up and smiled at me. I looked down and remembered that I should get dressed.

Now here's where the turning point came. She was wearing a white blouse that buttoned down the front, and from the angle that I was looking, I could see a lot of tit. All the way down. A deep view down her cleavage, and they looked absolutely heavy and beautiful. Hey, I'm a man and tits cause a reaction, even my mother-in-law's! My cock responded started to grow, and now she could easily see it. There was no place to hide it.

Without warning, without me even realizing what was happening, Sylvia reached out and touched my leg. It was like a shock went through my whole body, and my cock really started to grow. Her hand kept moving up and she soon rubbed her hand on my cock!

I backed away, stunned. "Sylvia, what are you doing? You can't do that! Let me go get some clothes on!"

She put her hand back down and said, "Can you get me some more water first, please? It's awfully warm in here." She held her glass out and I took it and went over to refill it. When I came back, I handed her the glass and she took it. But while she did, she reached out again and felt my cock again! What the hell!

I tried to pull away again but she held me, and she had a firm grip on my balls and cock. Wrapped around the base. I was getting really hard now, even though I didn't really want to be.

Sylvia was focused completely on my cock, her eyes hypnotized now. She said, "Oh John, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do anything wrong! It's just that, well, I haven't held one in so long. I forgot how nice it can be to feel it when it's hard! Just let me feel it for a minute. Please!"

Her other hand came to my cock now, and she started stroking it, slowly, gently, lovingly. And fuck, it felt so damn good. I let out a groan.

Her eyes never left my cock, and her hands were all over it now. She said, "I love Herb, and I love Lori, and I love you. But Herb hasn't been able to do anything for years and I just want to hold one again. I know it's wrong, John, but I just can't help myself. Please, John, I just want to feel it for a few minutes. You have no idea how much I've missed this." Still stroking, and I can feel the pre-cum leaking out, so she used that to lubricate her strokes.

She was gliding up and down, up and down, slowly, excruciatingly slow. I was so hard now, and I couldn't have stopped for anything. I groaned, God help me, I groaned, and she knew that I was not going to leave.

"It's beautiful, John, so beautiful. You're so big, much bigger than Herb, and you get so hard. I've never felt anything like it. Lori is so lucky to have you. You must feel amazing." All this time, her eyes had never left my cock, and her agonizingly slow stroking was making me throb. I knew this was wrong but I felt like I was doing a good deed by letting her touch me. She wasn't hurting anything, she was just enjoying the feel of my hard cock.

Now, if we had just stopped there and I had blown my load then, it might not have been so bad. But I couldn't help myself, and I reached down and my hand went inside her blouse and I rubbed her warm fleshy tit. Rubbed it above the cup, moved my hand so that my fingers were under the strap but I didn't move down towards her nipple. I just wanted to feel her flesh. I just had to know if they were as soft and sexy as I thought they were.

Now Sylvia groaned, and she said, "Oh, John, that feels so good. Herb hasn't touched me like that in 10 years. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Her right hand left my cock and she started trying to open her blouse. A couple of buttons opened, and I could get my hand down on her whole tit but I still couldn't get inside the cup. I felt the weight of her tit through the bra and it felt like heaven.

More buttons, and it was finally open and she slid it off her shoulders. I could see the glory of her chest, her tits moving up and down with her breath, and she was clearly turned on now. As if I didn't already know that.

She had still been stroking me all this time, but now she stopped and reached behind her and undid her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and the monstrosity fell away from her chest. I saw Sylvia's tits for the very first time.

The truth is that they sagged down, so that her nipples were pointing down instead of out. They weren't the tits of a young girl but that simply didn't matter. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to bury my face into them and suck those nipples for her.

She was very quiet and then said, "I'm not a young woman, I know, but are they ok?" She was clearly worried about her body. She looked me in the eyes then, and I saw the fear and the hope and the desire, all at once.

I responded by taking her hands and pulling her to her feet. I pulled her against me and kissed her deeply, passionately, like a man who is desperate to please his woman. She responded, greedily kissing me, sucking my tongue into her mouth, sucking on my lips, nibbling them a little. Her tits were smashed against my chest and they felt wonderful. My cock was jammed between our hips and I was grinding it against her, letting her feel my desire.

We pulled apart, reluctantly, and I took her hand again and pulled her to the stairs. She said, "John, we can't. We can't betray our family. I want to, God I want to so badly, but we can't! We just can't!" I didn't answer her, but kept pulling her gently towards the stairs. She moved forward with me slowly, still protesting but her heart wasn't in it. She knew that we had to fuck, and she was only protesting because she thought she should. Finally, we slowly made our way upstairs and I led her to the guest room. I didn't think she could handle fucking in our bed, so I figured it would be easier in the other room. Not as much of a betrayal.

We made it into the room and I turned to face her again. I pulled her close and resumed our greedy kissing, standing there, then moved my kisses to her neck and shoulders. She was moaning nonstop now, and I reached behind her and undid her skirt. She moved her hips and it fell off in a pile at her feet. I could see her big white panties covering her matronly ass. She wasn't fat, not at all, but she was definitely a woman. My hands moved to her ass and I squeezed her cheeks while I pulled her hips into mine, grinding my cock against her pubic bone, humping against her. She was melting into my arms now, and I could smell her womanly scent that meant that she was more than ready. I pulled her to the bed now, and we fell sideways and continued kissing. My hands went to her tits and I finally got to feel them in all of their glory. They were better than I imagined. Her nipples were so big and so hard, and I couldn't wait to suck them. We somehow moved so that we were laying on the bed with our heads on the pillows, and my hand went down to her pussy. I slid my hand inside her panties and felt her bush. She was soaked and groaning as I explored her. I slid a finger between her lips and rubbed gently against her clit and her hole. I didn't move inside, just rubbed the outside, teasing her clit and making her want more.

My head moved to her tit and I finally sucked her nipple into my mouth. She was writhing as I sucked hard and felt her respond. Her legs opened and I had full access to her pussy now. I slid my finger inside and felt her pussy suck it in. She whispered, "Oh God that's so good. Oh God." Her hips humped against my hand and I pushed my palm against her clit. Two fingers inside now and she was humping hard now. She was desperate to cum, I knew, so I removed my hand and quickly pulled her panties off, then I went right back to finger fucking her and sucking her other tit now. She was fucking my hand, holding my head hard against her chest, moaning and begging for more.

It was time, and I moved us so that she was on her back in the middle of the bed. I moved above her and her legs spread wide to receive me. I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her while I moved my cock into position. She returned my kisses and was urging me in, lifting her hips to try and pull me inside. My cock rubbed against her clit a few times and then finally slipped down to her pussy. She was so wet, so needy and I slid my big hard cock all the way in. She gasped and groaned and then moved her hands down to my ass and pulled me more deeply into her.

But I wasn't ready for that. I pulled out and moved my cock right back to the opening, sliding in again. Out again, then right back in. Teasing her pussy with my cock. Two or three more times and then I just shoved all the way in and filled her up. I had always assumed that a "more mature" pussy would be loose and I wouldn't feel much, but not with Sylvia. She was tighter than my wife and her pussy grabbed my cock and held it in, the walls molding around me. She felt amazing, and I wanted to stay inside her forever.

But I was also desperate to cum, so I started moving against her, slowly at first. She lay back passively and let me fuck away, enjoying my work and moaning more with every thrust. I would put my head down to her tit now and then and lick or suck her nipple, and her head would roll every time.

I wanted to cum, needed to cum, but I couldn't cum until she did first. So I rolled us on to our sides and started fucking her with her leg over mine. I can't get inside as deeply but I can hit spots that I wouldn't normally hit. She seemed shocked at the new sensation and I could hear her breathing get much faster. She was close, and I grabbed her hip and started pounding at her. I knew that my cock was rubbing against her clit with every stroke, and I knew that she couldn't take much more.

And suddenly, she let out a groaning, guttural scream that I never imagined that could come from Sylvia. She came hard, sucking my cock in further and squeezing me. I started sucking her nipple to try and push her into another orgasm, and she groaned again and her pussy kept throbbing.

When she came down again, I kissed her and asked if she was ok. She smiled, a sweet smile that told me that she would be fine. And I started pumping into her again, slower now, long deep thrusts that felt wonderful. She moved so that she was on her back again and held her arms out to me. I moved over again and slid into her, all the way in with one move. She was still so wet that fucking her was easy. And I started moving again. Slow at first but soon moving faster into her. I needed to cum, I was so hard and had held on so long that I knew I couldn't wait much longer. After no more than a minute or two, I pushed hard against her pussy and shot my load deep inside her, filling her pussy with cum. She let out a squeal and I could feel her pussy contracting again. She came again with me this time, and it felt amazing. What a woman.

We know that it was wrong to betray our spouses and family, but it was such a fluke that it almost seems meant to be. She will be discreet, of course, because she doesn't want to hurt her daughter. But I don't know where this will end up. We didn't talk about a next time, or speak any regrets. I don't have any, and I don't think she does either. But family gatherings might be awkward if we aren't careful.

She's different from Lori, but there's this odd similarity that makes it comfortable. I never imagined that I would find an older woman so hot, but she brought out something in me that my wife never has. She told me that she thought she would never make love to a man again, and she had tears in her eyes when she said it. I felt like her knight in shining armor.

I'm working from home tomorrow as well, and who knows if Sylvia will make another surprise appearance. I'll be sure to have the doors unlocked though. Just in case.

whome712
whome712
363 Followers