Sylvia's Switch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
336 Followers

There was no sense of revenge in my mind, as I lashed her, striping her back with a pretty ladder-pattern of welts, but something told me I shouldn't hold back, and as I warmed to my task, I couldn't help thinking that perhaps I had a little of the dominatrix in me as well as yearning punishment for myself.

At about the sixth stroke, I finally had the satisfaction of hearing Kathy cry out. Thinking that perhaps I had been too cruel, I put down the crop. When she turned to look up at me, there were tears in her gorgeous blue eyes.

'Oh Sylvia!' was all she said, and pulled me into a tight embrace, kissing me almost desperately. We made love on the couch, then lay together for a long time. Finally she told me that she had climaxed while I was whipping her.

'I will probably get Justine to punish me when she comes to live with me,' she said, as I tended her welts, soothing them with balm.

'I do hope you won't forget me, Kathy,' I said, 'when I'm back with Susana, You must come and see us -- I know Susana will like that too.'

'Of course I will come. Our time together has been wonderful,' she said.

The rest of my stay with Kathy passed quickly. We made love frequently, and not only did she whip me twice, but she made me wear nipple clamps which brought tears to my eyes, sometimes for hours on end. She got me to explain what it meant to be a slave to Sandra, who told Kathy she would like to try it, and on my last day with her, she chained the little servant up and flogged her cruelly, then the three of us tumbled into bed, and made love inventively all afternoon.

It was time to return to Susana. When I got to her mansion, in late afternoon, although it was a place I had got used to calling my home, I felt suddenly nervous. What if Adela and Paloma had jointly taken my place in my mistress's heart? What had happened in my absence, which had been arranged so that Susana could train Adela and Paloma to be slaves? I had only known them as servants, and wondered how they had adapted to th rigorous, but infinitely pleasurable, life as slaves.

I got out of the taxi, and rang Susana's doorbell. A stranger came to the door -- a girl who could only have been Chinese.

'Hello,' she said, in a pretty voice, as she curtsied in an oddly old-fashioned way, on the step, 'I am Lucy, and you must be Sylvia -- I was told to expect you.'

'The mistress is out shopping just now,' said Lucy, 'but she'll be back very soon. She told me you would probably want to freshen up, so let me take your bag for you.'

She preceded me up the stairs, the short skirt of her maid's uniform revealing an inch of slim white thigh above fishnet stockings. Susana could certainly pick them, I thought.

'Where are Adela and Paloma?' I asked her.

'They have gone. Finished,' she said.

I grabbed her hand. 'Whatever has been going on?'

'I don't know, really. When I came here, yesterday, there was only Mistress Susana here.'

I showered, wondering what had happened, slipped into a long white cotton dress I knew my mistress liked to see me in, gave my hair a long brushing, and went downstairs. Susana had just arrived, looking coolly elegant in an off-white Armani trouser-suit, and she hugged me tightly.

'Oh Sylvia, darling, it's wonderful to see you, and you look ravishing,' she said, 'if I had known what was going to happen, I should never have loaned you to Kathy. But I forget my manners - did you enjoy your stay with her?'

'Yes thank you, but I missed you terribly, Mistress Susana!'

'And I missed you too, darling. Adela and Paloma have left me -- they fell in love with each other, and decided to go away together.'

'But you were lucky to find Lucy, weren't you?'

'I was, but she's quite inexperienced as a maid, and I need you to help me train her, Sylvia.'

'It will be a pleasure,' I replied, 'what would you like me to teach her?'

'She will have to learn discipline. Even though she is a maid, and not my slave, I always require that of all my domestic staff, as you know. And she will have to learn about our mode of dress and so forth, so that she can help you prepare yourself when we have guests. Oh, I don't know, there is so much she needs to be taught.'

'I'll do what I can, Mistress,' I told her.

'I know you will, darling. Tonight, I've asked her to prepare a dinner to celebrate your return. So let's go and change, shall we?'

I knew what was expected of me for the evening, I thought, as I shrugged out of the cotton dress.

I rummaged through the dresses in my closet, and found what I was looking for, a backless halter-neck long gown in a silky material, shimmering silver, with a loose bodice which would allow my breasts to jiggle prettily -- just what my Mistress liked to see. When I stepped into a pair of very high stilettos, and walked about in front of my big mirror, I thought I had never looked sexier. Lifting up the hem of the dress, I stood and masturbated, enjoying a wonderful, narcissistic climax as I watched myself in the mirror. My legs turned to jelly as I came, and I had to sit in my armchair while I brushed my hair.

When I went downstairs, Susana was stood by the fireplace in the dining room, and my heart leapt at the sight of her. Kathy was undoubtely beautiful, but nobody could compete with the sheer erotic impact that my Mistress created. And she had worn -- I liked to think in my honour -- the very dress she had worn on our first date, and long black lace sheath, long-sleeved and high-necked, which would have been decorous had it not been virtually transparent. As on that first night, she was naked underneath it, save for her panties. Then she had worn black lace ones, now red silk, but still tied at the sides with big ribbons. The prominent nipples on her tiny breasts protruded through the lace. Her black hair was swirled up on top of her head, and she wore long, silver ear-rings.

'Oh Mistress, you look marvellous,' I told her.

'You too, darling.'

We sat at the table, and Lucy served us an oriental meal, with spicy Thai dishes befitting the occasion.

When we had finished, and Lucy was clearing away, reaching past me, Susana said, 'Caress her, will you darling? I'm sure she'll like it.'

Obediently, I ran my hand up the Chinese girl's thigh, up beyond the top of her fishnet stockings, to the pale flesh above. She flinched in surprise at first, but stayed where she was, and turned towards me, a faint smile on her lips. Then she turned back towards our Mistress, across the table, as I stroked her smooth upper thigh, very slowly. Mistress Susana reached over and fondled Lucy's face, then let her suck her long-nailed, elegant fingers. The Chinese girl's eyes were glued to Mistress Susana's extraordinary nipples, jutting through black lace.

But I had made a discovery. 'She's wearing panties!' I said.

'Oh dear,' said Susana, 'I shall, of course, have to punish her.' Then, to Lucy, she said harshly, 'Get rid of them, NOW!'

Lucy moved back from the table, then coyly reached up under her little skirt and pulled down the offending cotton panties, balling them up, and putting them hesitantly in the waste-bin.

Meanwhile, my Mistress had stood up, and said, 'I am the only person allowed to wear what I want around here, but I seldom wear panties anyway.' With that, she slipped her hands through slits I'd hadn't realised existed, in the sides of her dress, an flipped open the bow-ties of her own panties, then pulled the flimsy silk through one of the slits. She was quite naked under the lace, and I had never seen her look more desirable.

'Oh, Mistress,' I said spontaneously, 'how I've missed you!'

Just then I knew love as never before, and my juices were in danger of staining my pretty dress. I stood up and walked around the table, and into my Mistress's arms. She kissed me tenderly, then told Lucy to come over to us.

The little Chinese girl stood trembling in front of her, while Susana slowly unbuttoned her silk blouse, cupped her nice firm tits in both hands, then startled her by slapping her face with stinging force. The girl staggered back, and started to cry. Susana told her to shut up.

'Have her kneel,' she said to me, and I threw a cushion on the floor, and indicated that the girl, now clad in just her miniskirt and fishnet stockings, should kneel on it.

'Put her hair out of the way,' said Susana, and I lifted the plaited rope of her black hair from her back, and let it fall across her breasts. Meanwhile, Susana had taken her faithful riding crop from its place on the sideboard.

'You know you must be punished, don't you?' she said to Lucy, who mumbled a reply.

'What?' demanded Susana.

'Yes Mistress,' came the response.

'I'm going to hurt you now,' said my Mistress, and I felt envious of Lucy as Susana took careful aim, then, without further delay, lashed the maid severely across her hite, tender back, raising an instant red welt, and causing her to cry out sharply.

'I shall give you six altogether,' said Susana, 'so that you will learn discipline. Later you may come to know the pleasure that punishment can bring.' She smiled at me as she said this, and knew that I was anticipating my own delicious torture.

But Lucy looked as if she was a long way from enjoyment -- she was sobbing quietly as the Mistress's crop fell for the last time on her soft flesh. The stripes thus created made a pretty pattern down her back, and when my Mistress told me to 'take her away and kiss her better,' I led her up to my room joyfully. I was going to love 'kissing her better.' That the resumption of my life with Susana was complete was clear when, as I was about to leave the room, Susana wheeled me around and kissed me, long and deeply, seeking my studded tongue with hers, then said, 'When you've finished, I'll be waiting for you in my room, darling.'

Calandria
Calandria
336 Followers
12