Symbiosis

Story Info
A lucky find that will change the world.
8.9k words
4.46
113.1k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts off during a camping trip, deep in the woods, well outside of what most people would call civilization, which suited me just fine. I was lucky enough that I had an abundance of cash but nothing on which I needed to spend it on. I was one of the few that managed to make a killing in the stock market instead of losing everything during the time before the dot-com bust. Because of this, I could waste quite a lot of money on whatever I wanted.

Now, this doesn't mean I was a rich snob, or anything even remotely similar. In fact I still didn't often waste money on expensive junk that didn't do anything worthwhile. Most of my expenses went into hobbies and other things that ended up giving a satisfying pay off in the end in some way or another. My most common hobby was hiking and exploring forests that most people would never look twice at. This, combined with a love of photography, allowed me to return at least part of my costs by selling photographs of scenes of beauty in nature most people would never see otherwise.

Now, aside from hiking, camping, and various forms of adventuring in the wilderness, I also had a love of gardening. It wasn't necessarily growth of flowers and vegetables/fruit, it was for the most part collecting strange and interesting plants that were hard to find or rare. This meant that I usually carried around some equipment that would allow me to retrieve new plants on my journeys across the country.

That is how I found the vine. To this day I have no idea what the vine might do on its own in the wild, but I eventually found a use for it, or perhaps it is better to say it found a use for me. I discovered it when hiking through a small part of a dense patch of forest on the western slopes of the Rocky Mountains. I was walking along a nearly impassable area when I suddenly stumbled into a small clearing. It was surrounded by tall, ancient trees, and in the very center was the fire-blackened stump of what must have been a massive tree in its day.

This wasn't so odd, as many parts of forests this old had locations where a tree had at one time been struck by lightning, but where the forest hadn't yet had time to recover the area the old tree had dominated. What drew me into it, aside from it being an excellent area to camp for the night, was a peculiar vine growing upon the stump.

At first observation, it was just colorful, having very dark leaves almost the color of aqua, and having the rest of the growth a vibrant, almost neon green. It did not appear to have any flower growth, but it might not have been its primary growth season yet, though it was late summer and quite warm. It was of a species I had never seen before, and I decided right then that I had to make sure to bring home a cutting of it so I could see what it might turn out like.

-----

I struck camp early the next morning, eager to explore a bit more before returning home. Before I left, I made sure to cut a sample of the vine to place in a small sample jar that contained a nutrient mixture designed to help the cutting start new roots and grow safely during its transportation. Unfortunately, or perhaps not, I accidentally cut myself slightly when I got my sample, and the pain caused me not to notice that when my blood contacted the piece of vine I cut that the stem and undersides of the leaves glowed slightly for a brief moment.

Lucky for me I was near the other end of my hiking circuit, so it didn't take me more than a couple of hours to reach my truck. After that, it was only half a day to reach my home, which wasn't terribly far from where I'd been hiking.

-----

Now, as you already know, I had plenty of money, so I was able to build a house in the style that I wanted. First off, it was on a very large chunk of land, maybe a hundred acres, mostly of forest, with a nice small stream crossing very close to my house. This lent itself to naturally irrigating whatever I chose to grow, which was convenient. The house itself wasn't special, just a large single story itself parked on a single acre of lawn. It was simple but very comfortable. I had my garden to the back and a nice set of fruit trees to either side, with simple unornamented lawn to the front.

When I arrived, I put away my gear, and went into my indoor growth room. This I'd had build with the purpose in mind of my hobby. It had a glass roof with an efficient irrigation system hung from it that also conveniently doubled as a fire extinguishing system if the need arose. It had a powerful but fine tuned heating and cooling system, and was hermetically sealed so I could get things of all types growing in the quickest and most effective way possible.

I took out my sample jar and was amazed that the vine had not only fared well, but had grown very well. It had started out only about an inch long, but had grown to the entire length of the specimen jar, which was half a foot long, and was even pressing against the lid in an effort to grow more. It had certainly grown its roots out well too, which had completely filled the bottom two inches where the nutrient mixture had been. It didn't take me long to fit it into a large pot of soil, set the temperature to a level similar to what I'd found it in, and set the irrigation system to periodically water it.

-----

I had intended to spend the next couple of weeks relaxing, doing little but watching the vine grow. Instead, I spent the time keeping an eye on the vine's growth. The vine grew at an astonishing rate, gaining a half a foot in just the first day. It grew to around two feet on the second day, and then it didn't gain any height at all on the next 2 days. I was a bit puzzled, but decided that even though it had more vertical room to grow, it might want a larger area for its root system before it gained any more height. That day, before I went to bed, I replanted it in a foot high planter box situated beneath my window.

When I woke up the next day, having slept in till near noon because I didn't have any plans for the day, I decided to check in on the vine. When I looked out the window, I was amazed at its growth, which had increased by another half a foot in just half the day. I kept an eye on it during the day, and each time I checked it was taller still. At the end of the day, it had reached the bottom of my window.

Over the next couple days, the vine continued its growth rate, gaining about a foot each day, until on the sixth day after I'd transplanted it the growth changed when it reached the trellis I'd attached for it above my window. At that point, it started spreading out to either side, and did so for another two days. At this point, I noticed that the vine had finally started budding. Hanging from tightly coiled tendrils above my window were flower buds the size of softballs. At this time the vine had started some kind of growth out of the ground in front of its stem at about the same time the flower buds had started showing up.

It took almost a week from that point, but eventually it seemed to reach some kind of metamorphosis, and stopped growing. There were now about a dozen coiled tendrils with the flower buds hanging from above my window, and the growth at the base of the vine had gotten huge. It was at least three feet tall, and two feet wide. Unlike the rest of the vine, the growth was a bright pink, and was fairly soft to the touch, but was firm underneath. I checked it, and it was seamless, and firmly attached to the ground, so much so that I could not move it even a fraction of an inch. It was also strangely warm to the touch, though I figured it was just from the sun hitting it.

The day after the vine stopped growing, I started having vivid, indescribably erotic dreams that I could never remember. I always woke up in the morning with a massive erection, even seeming slightly larger then usual, though I figured it was simply from not getting laid in recent times. This went on for two nights, and on the third I woke in the middle of the night I woke up. For some reason, a strong, incredible smell was filling the room, which reminded me strongly of the best kind of musk a woman that was very ready for sex would emit from her pussy. It was the exact smell that was best suited to drive a man to his knees and eat the woman out for as long as she wished.

I was highly surprised to find such a smell permeating my room, and looked around for the source until I looked out my window. There, several of the flowers of the vine had opened and descended somewhat and where hanging right outside my open window. They were as wide as dinner plants and were white as snow, except in the middle where they were a dark pink color, and they had no feature other than a tiny hole in the middle. They were dripping nectar out of the hole that was giving off the powerful, intriguing scent. There was also pollen, invisible to me, floating upon the air. I reached out and pulled one to me, holding it near my face, and took a deep breath of the scent, even breathing so deeply as to accidentally get some of the nectar in my mouth.

As soon as the nectar hit my tongue I tasted something that was better than I could have possibly expected it to be. It was much like the taste of a woman's pussy in the best sense, but it was also almost sweet like honey and was invigorating and deeply intoxicating. Moments after it hit my tongue I felt a wave of heat spreading out from my mouth to my body. First it hit my head, leaving me feeling a kind of drunken high, and then it spread to the rest of my body. As it spread, my skin felt tingly and alive, and when it hit my cock, what before was just massive arousal became a nearly nymphomaniac desire to masturbate.

In fact, the urge was so strong I couldn't stop myself, so I had to run to the bathroom so I wouldn't accidentally cum all over my room. As soon as I got to the bathroom, the urge became physically impossible to resist and I immediately jacked off at lightning speed all over my tub. I came what seemed buckets of cum, over and over again, till I felt dizzy with the pleasure of it. When I finally finished, I felt drained, too tired to think properly, and staggered back to my room and collapsed onto my bed, immediately deeply asleep. Strangely, I managed to turn onto my back in my sleep, and kept stroking my cock, which hadn't gone soft at all; all the while the flowers stayed open at my window

-----

When I finally woke, I thought I'd just had another strange erotic dream, until I peeled my hand off of my cock, which was still sticky with last night's events. In fact, my cock was still rock hard, though I'd cum a massive amount last night. Unlike how I felt after I'd cum, I was strangely invigorated, much like I'd been before I masturbated but after I'd tasted the nectar. I looked out the window for the flowers, but found the tendrils had coiled again and the flower buds had shut tight.

Leaving my house and walking to the planter box to examine the vine, I found that unlike my earlier short term examination, I found that the vine was not the same as it had been the day before after all. Though the flower buds were in their earlier condition, the growth at the base of the vine had changed. It was still the same size, but the surface had changed into something else. At a bit below waist height, there was an indentation of three or four inches, and in the center of that was a hole a couple inches across. The hole was very slowly dripping a clear, viscous fluid, and it and the area directly surrounding it was a deep, almost blood red.

Touching the fluid to my fingers, and bringing it to my nose, I found it to be unlike the nectar. It was not quite sweet smelling, but was rather almost tart, and made the blood vessels in my skin where it touched constrict slightly. Curious, I decided to taste it, and similar to the nectar it was highly invigorating. In fact, it made me highly aroused; enough that I decided to go inside and relieve myself. For some reason, though I was aroused enough that I really wanted to cum, I found myself unable to do so. I received pleasure, but I could not achieve orgasm.

I figured it was because I was mentally tired of masturbating, and when night rolled around I decided to go into the nearby town and find a sexy lady to enjoy the company of. Luck was with me when I hit the bar; I was able to find a very beautiful brunette named Lily who was almost as eager as me to go at it. After I'd told her my name was Mike, we chatted for a while, but it didn't take long for us to move our activities to the privacy of her apartment. Almost as soon as we were in the door we were nearly ripping each other's clothes off, and we headed straight to her bedroom in between passionate bouts of kissing.

Backing up to her bed, leading me the whole while, she laid herself upon the mattress and opened her legs to my hungry eyes. Fortunately, she was shaved below, as I was a gentleman and always ate a lady out to at least one orgasm before the main course, and I hated a hairy pussy. She was already very wet, and that only increased as I gently started kissing my way round her pussy. I nibbled gently on her labia before sucking her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it a bit before driving my tongue deeply in her for a few moments, then went back to sucking on her clit. This started to drive her wild, and she was building up to a nice looking climax. I helped push her over by suddenly driving a pair of crossed fingers into her, which caused her to clamp her legs tightly onto my face as she gushed all over me.

After she calmed down a bit from her orgasm, and unclamped her legs from my face, she pulled me up her body and kissed me hard, even going so far as to lick her juices from my mouth. She then reached down to guide my rock hard cock into her wet, tight pussy. I teased her for a bit, only rubbing the head of my cock long her dripping wet slit, but soon enough I slid gently but firmly into her pussy, pushing my cock in until I was all the way in. It didn't take long before we'd gotten to a strong, slow rhythm, pulling most of the way out, and then slamming all the way in. We kept this up until she was approaching another orgasm, then I sped up so that all you could hear were the quick slap-slap-slap of our frenzied fuck, until she arched her back and screamed out another orgasm.

At this point, I was wondering what was going on, since though I was feeling a great deal of pleasure, it was still not getting to orgasm. And the strangest thing was, the whole time I was fucking her, I kept having the image of the wet hole of the vine's growth pop into my head. I couldn't get it out of my mind, and it was making me feel nervous. To make things seem all right with my "date" we went at it for a third time and when she came I made it seem as if I did as well. When she asked about my stamina, and ability to hold off cumming for so long, I told her I'd trained my body to the point that I could hold it off until I wanted it. That taken care of, we fell asleep in her bed, my still hard cock lodged into her wet pussy from behind.

-----

The next morning found us still connected by my always-hard cock, and we had a quickie before she dropped me off at the bar to pick my car up so she could go to work. She did make sure to give me her number, and made me promise that we'd hook up again, since she told me she hadn't had such a good fuck in a long time.

Instead of going straight home, I decided to stop by a clinic and have myself checked out. I had my blood drawn and a CT-scan done just to be safe. After getting my blood-work back, I was told by the doctor that there was nothing he could do to relieve my frustration. Apparently, he said some mysterious plant compound was in my blood, and it was causing my erection to never subside. He said there was the remains of another chemical in my blood that was from a compound that had degraded, and what was left over was going to cause me to be unable to orgasm until it wore off or I received more of the original compound.

He warned me to avoid it if possible, as it had unknown potential side effects that could be dangerous. He told me that I would just have to wait the several weeks for the secondary compound to wear away, and then I'd be able to orgasm again. He also told me that the first compound would also stay until the secondary compound wore off, as it was somehow maintaining it.

He also told me that there was evidence of higher than normal brainwave activity, and there was some kind of third compound somehow affecting the part of my brain that controlled sleep. He said that if I got more of the compound, there was no way to tell how it would affect the way I think, and even more how I would dream.

-----

After driving back home, I parked my car and dropped off my keys before going to the back and staring at the vine. It looked exactly as it had before, but I decided to follow the doctor's advice and stay away from it, or at least that was my plan.

Though I was constantly horny and couldn't get my erection to go away, I still managed to relax throughout the day. I paid my bills, I watched TV, and I caught up on some chores that had fallen behind. When the day was over, I went to bed, this time making sure my windows were shut.

That night, I was again plagued by the persistent, incredibly erotic dreams, though this time instead of sexy women each dream was somehow about the growth and its moist, warm hole. Halfway through the night, I woke up and looked around. I found that even though the windows were shut, the heady female arousal smell was still getting through. Throwing caution to the wind, I opened the window to try to get more of the nectar that had made me orgasm so hard, even with the danger and knowledge that I wouldn't be able to orgasm when it wore off. Unfortunately, for some reason when I reached for the flower, it pulled away, the tendril it was attached to recoiling till it was out of reach. Frustrated, I reached for a different one, but to no avail. Each time I reached for one it pulled away from me.

I left the flowers alone for a few minutes, and watched as they descended and opened up again. Rushing at them to try to grab one, I was amazed as they all pulled up far faster than I could grab. Crying out in dismay, I slammed the window shut and went back to sleep, though it was a while before I could manage to do so.

-----

The next day, I went back to the vine to try to get at the flower, but when I stood up on a stool to reach for one, it uncoiled but upwards instead of downwards, pulling out of my reach. Next I tried a ladder, but each time I set it up a tendril without a flower would knock it over before I could begin climbing. Next, I climbed up from the other side of the house, but by the time I'd gotten there the tendrils had moved the flowers away from the house, and they would move away from my reach each time. I even tried to cut off one of the tendrils with a pair of sheers, but found that somehow the vine was even tougher than the steel tool was.

This went on for several days, the plant arousing me with the scent of the nectar during my sleep, somehow giving me dreams of the growth until I woke up, and each time not allowing me to gain access to the nectar. Waking up on the fourth day of being sexually tormented by dreams of the growth and the teasing scent of the nectar, I'd finally decided that enough was enough. Walking back to the vine, I took off all of my clothes, and slowly inserted my rock hard cock deep into the hole in the growth.

Immediately, with my cock surrounded by the hole's tight, hot warmth, being soaked with its strange lubrication, it became so hard it was almost painful, and engorged such that there was no way for me to pull it all the way out. As soon as I was all the way in, other tendrils of the vine wrapped around my wrists, ankles, and waist, chest, and even neck. It held me so that even if I was willing to risk the pain, there was no way I would be allowed to pull out. With no other choice, and with the pleasure so incredible anyway, I started pumping into the growth. It was so much tighter and hotter than any pussy I'd ever experienced, and not only was it wet enough to make my super engorged cock slide easily, it was massaging the length of it.