Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam controls a game of truth or dare, and earns a slave.
6k words
4.51
52.4k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell, man? You were supposed to give me a ride home!"

Max sounded pissed, and he had every right to be. Sam tried to think up an excuse fast. "Medical emergency, dude. Severe, um, headache."

Max snorted. "I'll give you a severe headache. How am I supposed to get home?"

"I dunno, maybe ask Sebastian or Kyle. They both have cars," he replied.

"You know that Sebastian hates me! He never got over the noodle incident. Please, man, can you come get me?"

Sam sighed. "Just ask Kyle. I guarantee he'll give you a ride."

"Fine," came the reply. "But you owe me one."

"Done." The line went dead. Sam pulled Jessica's mouth off of his dick, marveling at how much she had improved her deepthroating skills. The two had been fucking on an hourly basis pretty much all day, and she had worked in a lot of practice time. Sam sent her off, then called to the Voice. "Hey, yo, alien brain-thingy. You there?"

'I am here.' The Voice echoed through Sam's mind, sending slight chills down his spine and through his dick. 'How may I be of service?'

"My friend Max needs a ride home and I told him to ask Kyle. Can you ensure that Kyle will say yes?"

'Certainly. Kyle will say yes to Max's request and will not find that strange.' The Voice paused. 'However, Kyle's vehicle is at capacity. It appears that his friends had plans together.'

Sam shrugged. "Just send one home on his own. Not a big deal."

'Of course. Anything else?'

"No, not for right now. I'll call you if I need you." Sam dismissed the Voice, then turned back towards the television.

-

Sam managed to squeeze in two more rounds of sex before dinnertime, one with Jessica and one with his newly submissive neighbor. His sister Isabella was at a friend's house and would be home later, so dinner was just him and his parents. Conversation was dry, with Sam lying about his day at school and his father trying to make his work seem interesting. His mother had gone shopping with friends but knew better than to gossip at the dinner table. About half way through, Sam had to go and rub one out, but managed to make it back quickly enough to not draw suspicion. The only interesting moment was when Jessica, on her way back to the kitchen with some dirty plates, flashed him a view of her luscious ass in simple panties.

-

Later that evening, things got really fun. Sam had been listening to a podcast in his room when he heard giggles coming from down the hall. He padded out in his bare feet, moving stealthily towards the noise, until he discovered it originating from his sister's room. He sent a quick command to the Voice. "I don't want anyone in that room to be able to perceive me 'til I'm ready. You got that?"

'Yes. You may proceed.'

Sam peered in through the doorway. Isabella and four of her friends were sitting in a cluster at the far end of the room, speaking in hushed tones. They were still wearing their school uniforms. Feeling emboldened, he walked over and sat down just outside the group. None of the girls noticed him.

The chat seemed to just be about random gossip and tabloid talk, but Sam had an idea about where he wanted the conversation to go. It was time to put his powers to good use.

-

Kelly wanted to leave. She was just about to suggest it when a new idea appeared in her head. "This is boring. We should play Truth or Dare."

Caitlyn thought that was a terrible... No, a great idea. "Sure, guys! Who wants to go first?"

Sarah definitely didn't want to go first, but she soon changed her mind and timidly raised her hand. "I guess I will," she said.

Mira and Isabella were also on board with the whole idea, even though they both hated this game. They felt an inexplicable urge to play, if only to mess with their friends. The five teens shifted into a circle, each eager to outdo the others.

Kelly started with the classic question. "Alright, Sarah. Truth or dare?"

Sarah thought for a moment. "Truth."

"Okay. How many guys have you slept with?"

"Oh my god, Kelly!" she screamed. She tried to come up with a believable lie, but for some reason only the truth escaped from her lips. "None," came the dejected answer.

The girls let out a few mocking giggles, but Sarah moved it along. "Truth or dare, Caitlyn?"

"Truth."

"If you had to have sex with any of the single guys in our grade, who would it be?"

Sam knew that high school girls weren't always this focused on sex, but he wanted to experience the male fantasy of truth or dare. He decided to keep the questions questions on this topic. Caitlyn gave the inquiry a moment of thought before turning to Isabella. "Hey, Izzy. Your brother's single, right?"

She chuckled in reply. "I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I've only ever seen him with girls who he treats as friends."

"Alright, then!" Caitlyn smiled. "I choose Sam."

A chorus of awwws and ewwws followed. Mira was next in line. "Truth or dare?" Caitlyn asked.

Mira threw up her hands. "Fuck it. Dare."

Caitlyn looked thoughtful for a moment while Sam implanted an idea in her head. "I dare you to take off one piece of clothing every time someone asks for a truth."

Mira laughed out loud. Her breasts, easily the largest of the group, jiggled slightly. "Okay, but you guys better start doing more dares. I only have so many clothes. Izzy, truth or dare?"

"Truth. I want to see how far you'll take this," she replied.

Mira began to sensually glide her hands over her curvaceous body, briefly hooking her thumbs in every hem she passed, until she finally reached down and unceremoniously pulled off her sock.

"Oh, come on!" Kelly shouted. "That doesn't count as a whole piece! If anything, that's half of one."

"No!" exclaimed Mira. "That was never a rule! You have to say that when you make the dare!"

"Bullshit. Take off the other one."

Mira huffed out "Fine!" before tugging off the second sock. "Are you happy now?" The group voiced their approval, and Mira turned back towards Isabella. "What's your largest some?"

"What the hell is a some?"

"You know, two-some, three-some, twelve-some, and so on."

"Ohhh, you mean way! Like a three-way!"

"Same difference."

Isabella took a deep breath. "I had a four-way once, but it was really just ordinary sex with another couple doing the same thing next to us. We traded halfway through, but that was about it."

Sarah jumped in. "Who was it with?"

"Hey! One truth per round. Get me next time. Kelly, truth or dare?"

Kelly blurted out "Dare!" before Isabella had even finished speaking, but she was ready with a command. "I dare you to bring a tray of ice cubes from the kitchen here and start sucking on them seductively."

Kelly just laughed. "It'll take more than that to get to me! I'll be right back."

The group sat in silence as the redhead bounced up and scurried into the kitchenette. They heard the freezer open and shut, then she reappeared with the ice tray. Sixteen small, translucent cubes sat in place on the tray and clinked when she sat down. Taking one thin finger, she pressed down on the underside of the tray and popped out a cube. Those present tensed as she picked it up between her thumb and forefinger and slowly guided it towards her mouth. Kelly seemed to pause with just a few inches left to go, until her soft pinkish-red lips parted and gave it a sloppy kiss. She held it there for five long sexy seconds before extracting it from her mouth. The half that had been enveloped dripped wet. Kelly then seemed to realize that the group was still there.

"Sarah, are you ready to go again?" she asked.

Sarah jumped a bit, seemingly not expecting to be called again so soon. The shy girl stuttered out "T-t-truth."

Everyone waited for Mira as she undid the tie from her uniform. "How often do you masturbate?" asked Kelly.

Again, Sarah tried to lie, but found herself unable. "Twice a m-month," she stammered, black locks of hair obscuring her face. She winced, expecting her friends to laugh, but no one did. Finally, someone asked "Are you joking?"

Sarah replied with "I wish I was," and she meant it. She wished she could lie, joke, run away, do anything but play this game, but it was a futile effort. Her only hope was to see it through and end it quickly. "Truth or dare, Caitlyn?"

"Dare," was the all too quick reply. If she had known what Sam had in mind for her, she would have picked truth.

"I dare you to ask Sam out," said Sarah.

Caitlyn laughed out loud at that. "That's your dare? That sucks! I'd probably do that anyway! Make it a good one."

Shy as she was, Sarah also had a quick temper and she hated being challenged in front of others. "Fine!" she snapped. "Why don't you be his sex slave for a week!"

Isabella interjected here. "I don't think Sam would..."

"No," Caitlyn said sharply, cutting her off. "I think he will. In fact, I'll ask him right now. Out of my way."

Sam took this as his cue to scurry back to his room before Caitlyn got there. As he flopped down on his bed he lowered the mental guards that kept people from perceiving him. He was just in time too, because Caitlyn stomped into the room at that exact moment.

He looked up from the book he was pretending to read and said, "Hey, Caitlyn. What's up?" as nonchalantly as possible.

"Hey, Sam. Listen, we were playing truth or dare, and I got dared to, um," she paused, then said as fast as she could "tobeyoursexslaveforaweek."

Sam jolted up, feigning surprise. "Could you say that a little bit slower, please?"

Caitlyn took a deep breath. "They dared me to be your sex slave. For a week."

He stared at her with incredulity in his eyes. "My WHAT?!" he exclaimed.

"Sex slave. S-E-X, space, S-L-A-V-E."

"Why would they dare that? What kind of game are you playing?"

"I don't know! It's a fucked up game, too. At first I didn't want to play, but then something changed and I really wanted to, even though I hate truth or dare! And all the questions are about sex! It makes no fucking sense."

"I'm confused," said Sam. "Do you or do you not want to be my sex slave?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "The moment they dared me to do it, I just had to!"

Sam let the silence build between them for a moment. Finally, he said, "Why don't you go back to my sister's room and let me think about it."

"Okay," was Caitlyn's reply. She turned back into the hallway and towards the inescapable game. Sam could 'hear' her thoughts and, although they were jumbled, she seemed to genuinely want him to agree to her request.

He returned with all due haste to the room, dropping out of their perception like he had before. Caitlyn was just telling the group about his decision to think about it, before moving on to Mira's turn."Alright, Mira, truth or dare?"

"Dare. Duh," she giggled.

"I dare you to act like a complete bimbo for the rest of the night."

Mira, seeming only slightly surprised, said a simple "Okay." Then, she started giggling. It sounded normal at first, but slowly began getting higher and higher. In fact, Mira could almost feel her intelligence draining. Her friends noticed this too, but saw nothing abnormal about turning their friend into a ditz.

Sam had made this happen because, at least to him, Mira had always looked like what he thought a bimbo should be. Long blonde hair, perfectly straight and unbraided. Large breasts with an almost unearthly resistance to gravity. However, she was used to being the smartest person in the room. This gave her a condescending attitude that he couldn't wait to change.

By now, Mira's mental transformation was almost complete. Already, she could think about little other than sex. She wished she had a nice, big juicy cock to suck on, and another to put between her legs. "Like, bein' a bimbo 'n all is, like, no problem for me!" she said in an overly bubbly voice. "Truth or dare, Izzy?"

"Truth. Definitely truth."

Mira shrugged off her uniform blazer, forcing her chest out as she did. "What do you, like, think of my titties?"

She grabbed them both and squeezed, making a show of it. Isabella was about to say that she wasn't into girls when she paused. Come to think of it, she was into girls! Wasn't she? Sudden memories flooded her, ones of her discovering her own bisexuality, of making out with girls, of lesbian sex. She didn't remember having these memories, but she knew that they happened. Finally, she told Mira. "I love them! They're so big and firm! May I play with them?"

"Sure!" said the bimbo. She offered her generous breasts to her friend. "Give 'em a try!"

Isabella reached out with both hands and planted them firmly on Mira's clothed chest. She began to gently massage them, kneading and feeling the erect nipples tickle her palm. After a good minute and a half, she reluctantly turned back to the circle.

She looked at Kelly, who had absentmindedly used up a third of the ice tray. "Kelly," she said, snapping her friend out of her reverie. "Truth or dare?"

"Mmm, dare," she said in between licks.

"I dare you to take off all your clothes and start masturbating with these ice cubes."

Before the words had even left her mouth, Kelly had started undressing. She slowly undid her tie and took off her blazer, sensuously undoing the buttons of her shirt, unbuckling her skirt, and soon she was sitting there completely naked. Sam had been surprised at the lack of bra or panties, especially considering the length of the skirt, but his train of thought was interrupted as Kelly began tracing the sides or her humble boobs with ice. She made little circles, occasionally licking the cube to keep it wet, spiraling towards her nipples. Every time the little pink nubs came into contact with the ice, she let out a small ooh or ahh. Her beautifully freckled skin soon became covered in goosebumps. She eventually managed to say "Truth or dare?" to Sarah.

Throughout her entire life, Sarah had always picked truth. She found it easier to lie about the truth than to fake a dare. However, something was now compelling her to pick dare. "Dare."

Kelly seemed delighted. "I dare you to... ooh!... to be a nympho until tomorrow morning," she commanded, before gasping out in pleasure at the insertion of a cube into her vagina.

Sarah seemed stunned. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), she wasn't able to think about that for long. Her slit seemed to spasm inside her tights, and a wave of horniness flooded her brain. Her hand, possessed by an alien force, wormed its way under her skirt and into her panties. She began to rub furiously, providing an entertaining dichotomy between her actions and Kelly's sensous masturbation.

It took less than a minute for Sarah's orgasm to hit, and it floored her. She squirted inside her pants, something that had never happened before, creating a huge wet spot on her tights. Panting, with her horniness abated for the time being, she looked over at Caitlyn and asked, "Truth or dare?"

Caitlyn unceremoniously stated "Truth."

They waited while Mira took off her shirt, giggling the whole time, and revealing a pink lacy bra. "How many people have you slept with?" Sarah asked Caitlyn, before lying down on her back, panting.

Caitlyn chuckled. "I've slept with seven guys and three girls."

The group gasped. That was far more than anyone had expected, mainly because she didn't flaunt it. Everybody knew that Kelly had slept with a total of nine boys, but she bragged about it. Caitlyn rarely talked about sex. Ignoring their stares, she asked, "Truth or dare, bimbo?"

Mira giggled yet again and said, "Um, truth, I guess? I dunno." She then took off her skirt, leaving her in matching pink underwear.

"Right now, which of us would you rather go down on?"

"I'd go down on, like, any of you sillies! You don't have to ask! Truth or dare, Izzy?"

Isabella laughed at her bubbliness. "Dare."

"I, like, dare you to have sex with me!"

"Okay! Let me just ask the last question! Kelly, truth or dare?"

Kelly moaned in ecstasy. "Mmmmm. Dare."

Isabella looked at Kelly, then Sarah, then smiled gleefully. "I dare you to do whatever Sarah says for the rest of the night!"

Sarah was overjoyed at that. She now had someone to use to help her find release. Already, her pussy was wet again. Meanwhile, Caitlyn had decided to go ask Sam for his answer.

Behind her, the room dissolved into moans of pleasure as the two pairs began to do what they desired most.

-

Caitlyn walked into Sam's room to find him sitting on his bed, still reading his book. He looked up at her as she came in. "Hey. What's going on with the game?"

"It's over," she replied. "At least, they all stopped playing and started having sex."

"Oh."

"I just came here to get your answer. Do you want me or not?"

"I do," he said. "Are you sure about this?"

"Positive."

"Alright, congratulations, you are now a sex slave," he told her. "But there are some things that all sex slaves share."

Caitlyn looked puzzled. "Like what?"

Sam made eye contact with her. "For instance," he explained, "sex slaves have no will of their own. They do whatever their master tells them. You don't have any free will, do you?"

Caitlyn felt all of her opinions and desires wash away. "No," she replied.

Sam continued. "Their only goal is to please their master, no matter what. Is your only goal to please me?"

She felt a new desire blossom in her soul, to please Sam in every way. Nothing else was more important to her. "Yes," she said dreamily.

"Furthermore, they are completely submissive to their master. Are you submissive?" he asked.

Every time she had sex before, she always took the lead. She had liked being in control, but now the thought repulsed her. She wanted to be dominated, commanded. "Yes."

"A good sex slave takes immense pleasure from their duties. Are you turned on by doing what I say?"

This time, when she answered "Yes," a small burst of pleasure erupted from her sex.

"Finally, when they address their master, they refer to them as Master. Will you call me Master?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Then I accept you as my sex slave," said Sam, rising to his feet. He looked at Caitlyn in such a way that sent shivers down her spine and set her pussy on fire.

-

Isabella grabbed Mira by the hand. "Come on, you stupid little slut. You asked me to fuck you, didn't you?" she said as she dragged the new bimbo to her bed.

Mira's lacy pink bra was giving her trouble. She was now too much of a ditz to understand the relatively complex clasp. To make it worse, each time she pulled on the bra strap it rubbed against her nipples, distracting her. Meanwhile, Isabella had already removed her school tie and blazer, as well as her socks. Impatient, she reached out and quickly undid the bra's clasp, freeing the voluminous tits of her partner.

Mira squealed in delight and pinched her nipples. She lay back on the queen-sized bed, raising her legs in the air as she pushed off her panties. Isabella was kneeling next to her in just her white shirt, her skirt abandoned on the floor. She took two fingers and placed them ever so gently into Mira's mouth, who began to give them an almost blowjob, slathering them with her spit. When the fingers were nice and lubricated, they were removed and began to rub up and down her slit. As she did this, Isabella leaned down and kissed Mira fully on the lips.

Sitting up, Isabella undid each shirt button in turn from top to bottom, showing off her lithe body in a plain black bra and simple panties. Bending over for another kiss, she began to grind her body against Mira's. Pausing again, she deftly unsnapped her own bra and lay down on her back. Sticking both legs up perpendicular to the ground, she allowed Mira to slowly take off her panties.

Both women took a moment to admire the other. Whereas both had long blonde hair, Mira's was in a ponytail. Mira's boobs were DDs, and Isabella's were Bs. Where Mira was curvy and voluptuous, Isabella was thin and firm. Her ass and abs were tough from years of dance. Both women were very attractive.

12