Sympathetic Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to release the door lock as Sloane called on the intercom to give her access to the elevator

Chris had almost tripped over his feet because his brain had given him mixed messages to walk and then signalled to run to the control panel just inside the entrance to the apartment.

"Hi we're on the third."

"I know," she said, sounding as nervous as he was.

Chris waited until he heard the elevator door shut after her exit and opened the apartment door and stepped out and waved, not expecting Sloane to be nude of course but was surprised she was dressed conservatively as if arriving on a formal visit.

Oh yes that was an effective disguise for a woman on an assignation.

He closed the door behind Sloane, patted her ass lightly and kissed her sweetly as she turned.

She grabbed him by the shirtfront and pulled them together and growled, "I'm not your fucking Sunday school teacher, give me a lover's kiss."

Chris made sure it was a wet kiss and their tongues touched and that apparently allayed her aggro.

"I've been worried that you might be new to adultery."

He met that challenge skilfully as what guy would normally tell his sister-in-law that her sister wasn't the only female he had sex with.

"I'm either new to it or quite experienced; take your pick."

"Oooh what a clever answer," she said and moved in and began unbuttoning his shirt front and he said yes when she asked was she sure about banging her.

He thought she didn't appear to be a novice either and as soon as her hand slipped in and squeezed a nipple his flaccid dick began to activate.

Well that was decidedly superior to his proposed opening gambit that would have been an offer of tea or coffee or something stronger.

He pushed a hand flat against her groin and she pushed into his hand hard.

Well that confirmed she was there to play. He now expected a question.

Sloane allowed her shoulder bag to slip to the floor and asked, "Are condoms at the ready and a suitable lubricant handy?"

"Yes."

"And a towel?"

"Uh-huh."

"And I hope we won't be on my sister's bed?"

"Nope."

He touched his big nose hoping that would make her think as women were bound to do and think big nose, big cock and grunted, "Come over to the sofa, the victim of my licentious ways."

"Oh god, you'll be making me wet without even touching me."

Chris thought that was pretty good. Actually it was a great start.

"I can't wait to chew a nipple."

"Oh god," she said. "I came up the elevator thinking I should stop and return home. Now you have me thinking I want to fuck your legless."

"I have no complaint about that," Chris leered.

He enjoyed the moment of pre-sex, his passion rising on hearing her confess she was more than ripe for the plucking. That enlightenment lifted his mind into seduction mode with sub-thoughts about where to start and on what part of her body.

"Oooh you look ready to eat me," Sloane giggled, confirming she was in a similar frame of mind.

Well she'd come for it... it was as simple as that.

He pounced.

"Oooh," she purred as he circled both hands around her tits. The instant feedback was they were small and full. They'd stand proud naturally and his cock responded to such thoughts.

Chris removed one hand to take her left hand and guided it down to feel his growing erection.

"Oooh big nose, big cock," she announced and looked at him showing concern.

Huh?

"It may be too big for my butt."

"First things first; we'll learn as we go," Chris said, slipping into the leadership role.

She said sounding a little anxious but willing to believe the Master.

"Then it will be all right?"

"We have to find out at the time; the last thing I'd wish would to be a pain in the ass."

They laughed.

That moment of tension dissipated and Chris grabbed a handful of vulva and she pushed into his hand hard and whispered he should undress her.

Chris shed her garments unhurriedly.

Though it was their first time together he knew basically of what he'd find and so why hurry. Besides, the kisses and hand movements and their bursts of intense eye contact all counted as meaningful foreplay and it could be assumed they were both fans of that.

"You know how to get a girl ready."

Confirmed! They both were enjoying this.

Chris was now rock hard and Sloane activated. She unzipped him and dug for her prey and worked it out.

Sighing she dropped to her knees and engaged physically as every female was programmed to do.

Her man of the moment stood quietly removed his shirt and under-shirt, pausing at times in pleasure, rolling his eyes back and sighing.

"You're a great cock-sucker Sloane."

That was a risky statement as some women disliked being labelled a cock-sucker as if wishing to pretend they never indulged in such a practice and apparently believed no women in their family line, and certainly not their mother, had never done it or even been aware of the ritual.

He looked down speculatively and was pleased.

Sloane looked up and her eyes were smiling as if she'd just been conferred with a coveted award. Well her lower face couldn't participate in a full smile because her mouth was bulging sucking a thick and saliva-coated tube.

His scrotum tightened.

Chris's brain flashed the command meaning no and his mind then creatively flashed moving images of him tripping on the sidewalk and his face landing in a pile of pigeon poo.

Brilliant!

The moment of premature ejaculation had passed.

He felt safe enough to reach down and squeezed a tit.

The message he saw from Sloane's big liquid blue eyes was 'Thanks buddy that tells me we're in this together'.

He straighten and this time after once again sweeping strands of blonde hair away from her face he reached down and gently stroked over the soft skin behind the ears of his busily working sexual partner.

That action stimulated her.

Sloane increased the rate of activity of sucking and the twisting of a hand on the sloppy wet shaft.

Sloane was showing signs of tiring and ended her satisfying performance because she'd brought Chris to an inevitable conclusion by taking him all the way.

He squinted, his face and neck turned dark red, and he grunted and blasted.

Sloane expertly disconnected him and straightened and used a finger to taste a sample of the streaming she'd directed at her chest.

She looked rather impressed at the streaking and run-off from her breasts while Chris eyed the coverage of flesh that he'd achieved with a proud smile.

"I hope that's not you finished for some hours?" Sloane said, appeared to be holding her breath.

Chris replied bullishly, "You have to be joking".

He scooped two fingers along her nearest breast to load then and without hesitation Sloane began sucking the offered fingers. Chris thought what a wonderful photo but his phone camera was out in the kitchen.

Pleased, Chris told Sloane she probably rate in the top echelon of cock-suckers in city if not in the entire country but course not being a man-about town he had a small tiny base of experience on which to make that assumption.

"Give a girl a good piece to work with and she'd have no option but to go for it and excel. You were blessed when they were handing out cocks darling," she said, taking the offered towel.

After a rest Sloane pulled both of her legs back, rolling up her butt and worked two fingers into her bald pussy.

Chris was confident she didn't intend to masturbate and was considering his line of action when madam commanded, "Lick."

Tongue hanging out he jumped at it and had her squirming until he settled into a slower rhythm.

She grunted when he inserted his forefinger elsewhere.

* * *

Anna is pleased her edict of sex only twice a week is in force, meaning of course only two sessions a week, and not surprisingly Chris not complained.

The happy Sloane has a thing going for him and is allowing him to pump into her on three occasions a week, the days at Chris's choosing.

He couldn't be happier and his only problem is deciding what day of the week to have sex-free.

--//--

12