Sympathy Head

Story Info
Wife too drunk, so her friend helps out.
909 words
4.16
387.4k
49
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers

Once in a great while my wife likes to go out with some of her fellow girlfriends. They usually go out and dance, have a few drinks, usual girl talk. I can always look forward to a great night of sex when she gets home cause she is usually a little buzzed and ready for action. Around one a.m. I heard a taxi pull up to the house and what sounded like a lot of commotion. My wife was totally inebriated as she staggered out of the cab and fell on the ground laughing. Her friend Sherri paid the cabbie and helped her off the ground. I slipped my slippers on and helped Sherri get my wife into the house. I told her to help me lead her to the bedroom and we laid her on her stomach in case she had to throw up. She wasn't in bed a few minutes and she was passed out completely. Sherri sat out in the living room and asked if she could use the phone to call her husband. I told her that I would give her a ride home that there was no sense in bothering him. So we went out to the car and started down the road. I knew she lived about ten minutes away from our house so it would be a quick trip.

"I bet you're pretty disappointed?" she asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that somewhat." I replied.

"Renee told me that you looked forward to her going out like this cause of the great sex you two would have when she got home." she said giggling.

"I guess it will be me and rosey palmer tonight." I responded chuckling about the situation myself.

"Renee said your pretty hung." she said placing a hand on my leg.

"Uh maybe seven or eight inches, a little thick too." I replied with a gulp.

With that she reached into the sweatpants and felt my semi hard cock. She looked at me and then back down to my groin. She reached over with her other hand and started to pull down my sweatpants.

"Very nice." she purred as she stroked it to full length "Why don't you pull over for a few minutes."

I pulled the car off the road and leaned the seat back some. I kept muttering that I never cheated on my wife and how hot Sherri looked holding my cock.

"Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said. "We're not going to have sex cause my husband will be expecting my nice tight pussy tonight. He wouldn't want to find your come in me or that this nice cock loosened me up for him."

"Well shit you have to do something." I whined. "You got me all hard and shit."

"Okay relax." she said with a smile.

The next thing I knew she lowered her head down to my cock and took the head of it into her mouth. The sucking method she was using on the head of my dick was sending tingles all through my cock. I reached down and pulled her long blonde hair away from her face and kind of pulled it back for her.

Clenching her hair behind her head I took the back of her head and to get her to suck more of my cock. Sherri got the hint of what I wanted and slowly took a few inches into her mouth. This woman could really suck cock as her small hand was jerking me off with every suck.

I decided to take the opportunity to check out her hot body as well. I took my hand off of the back of her head and felt her firm thirty four b tits. Putting my hand up her shirt I tweaked her nipples through the silky material of her bra. She moaned softly as I fondled her titties causing her to suck on my cock a little faster.

I knew she was hot now so I took advantage of the fact and put my hand down to her tight jeans. She reached under with her free hand and the two of us undid her jeans together. I slid my hand into her jeans and began to rub her wet pussy. Quickly I found her sensitive nub of her clit and rubbed it with my finger causing her to hump my hand.

Sherri was moaning and groaning as she had my cock stuffed in her mouth. She continued to pump it in and out as I manipulated her pussy. She got so hot and slobbered so much spit on my hard cock that I could feel my balls boil. Her moans and groans came faster and faster, which made me fight hard to hold back the flood gates. She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to mutter that she was cumming and then went right back at it.

I couldn't hold back much longer as she went back to her expert sucking method. The cum came out in thick bursts that I knew was filling her mouth. She kept sucking until she was sure she licked every bit of cum off of my cock.

After I regained my composure I proceeded to take her home. She thanked me for the ride and I thanked her for everything she gave me. I look forward to the next time my wife decides to go out with her girlfriends again.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers