Symphony of Perversion Ch. 02

Story Info
The Commander unleashes the 'Manimals'
807 words
4.17
6.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I think to myself, "I'm ready." For what I have no idea, for I am still tied by my hands to the ceiling, my one leg stretched up higher than my head and the other bound around my ankle making any movement difficult. The Commander walks up to me, takes the long strand of pearls I'm still wearing, and caresses each of my nipples with it. He then puts the end he's holding into his mouth and sucks on them, tasting my dried on juices. He then walks around me and puts his hands over my eyes, lifts his mask, and leans in and nibbles on one ear.

As I moan deeply, he chuckles, then whispers into my ear "Oh my little slutty girl, you are now going to be fucked over and over again in front of all these people. You like that?"

I purr a "yyyeeesss." The Commander kisses up and down my neck, over my shoulder, then back up again as he covers my eyes with the blindfold. From nearby I hear a door opening and shuffling of feet then, after which the door closes. I then hear footsteps coming closer to me and I start quivering in anticipation of the unknown plan the Commander has for me.

The Commander, sensing my anticipation, leans in again and whispers "I love you my darling, enjoy" and removes his the blindfold from my eyes.

My eyes start to focus and I see in from of me masked and naked men standing around me stroking hard long cocks. There are three very muscular white men standing directly in front of me and off to either sides are two equally muscular black men with the longest and thickest cocks I've ever seen. I know there are more men behind me but I can't see them yet, but from what I do know form the ones in front of me are they are young men, whom, if I had to guess, were all in their mid to late 20's. However, that would be just a guess because they all have masks over their entire face.

The masks the muscled men wear look like bulls, wolfs, monkeys and horses, but are very ornate and erotic looking. I am mesmerized by the these beautiful and strong man-like animals, or "manimals" as the Commander would later describe. The Commander is watching me closely and smiles when I look up at him with adoring eyes as he nods 'yes.' It's a question to me if I'm OK with this, to which I meekly nod 'yes' back. The Commander then walks up to the tallest and the biggest of the men, whom wears the mask of the bull, and whispers in his ear something I cannot hear. Afterward, the bull looks me up and down, smiles and nods 'yes' to the Commander. The amazingly buff man then starts towards me, his eyes through the mask are on fire with desire and lust, while the Commander retreats back just a little so he is still visible to everyone, making it obvious to all that he will continue to be the conductor of the next part of our symphony.

The bull looks me in the eyes, looks my body up and down, then kneels in front of me, pulls my pussy lips apart and starts to devour my aching pussy. My knee soon buckles from the brutal way he is licking and biting my clit. I see the Commander nod again and the two black men come over and start pawing my breasts and pinching my nipples so hard that I scream around my ball gag that is still in my mouth. Again I see the Commander nod and feel my ass checks roughly being pulled apart wide and a tongue licking and probing my puckered asshole. The rest of the men then come around and stand in front of me jerking themselves off while they watch the others assault my body.

The men continue to lick, probe, pinch and suck me until I start to shudder with what is almost the beginning of another orgasm, at which point they all instantly pull away. Every part of my body is sizzling from being brought to the brink of an orgasm as I cry out in frustration of being denied that sweet release. I'm whimpering and withering with need and desire as I look at the Commander, pleading with my eyes for him to tell the men to finish. However, he will not be swayed as he and all the people behind him are staring at me intently with amused looks on their faces.

I groan and throw my head back in frustration, hoping the next step in this well orchestrated symphony will give me the release I crave... No, more than that... I NEED.