Synder & Ashe Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God ... I'm so sorry!" Dave tore his hand away from me as if he had stuck it inside a badger's den and had his fingers nipped off. He stared at his spread open hand. His guilt-filled eyes locked onto mine. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to startle you. I guess I got carried away."

Dave turned his back upon me, going to the couch to retrieve the phone. As he punched a number he shouted over his shoulder for me to take a shower then head out to look over the resort. The concierge had told him it was quite beautiful. He promised to finish up his business quickly and join me later.

I didn't bother to answer. I picked up my shorts, blouse and bra and took them into the bathroom, twist-locking the door behind me. I’d been excited by his outburst, and quite disappointed when he stopped doing his thing. My reactions frightened me. I didn’t secretly crave mistreatment from my spouse. I didn't want to be slapped around. So what had made me so horny back there? I filled up the sink with warm water and put my shorts in it, scrubbing the crotch for a few minutes to wash out my juices. I didn't have a change clothes with me and I'd be damned if I continued to wear these things as-is in the tropical heat. Only then did I run the shower and step inside.

The powerful jets of water washed away the sweat and spend from my body but not the confusion and hurt. I had more questions than answers, more things that troubled me the longer I stood in the shower. One thing was certain though; my desire had died within me, flushed down the drain like the spent bath water.

12