T.A.M.M.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you've just set a new personal best by 4 hundredths of a second. Tomorrow you'll need to improve that even more. So what are you waiting for? Pampering? Some water? A massage? Go on!"

A personal best, I thought to myself, as I realized that I was standing ready for the long jump. Noticing my usual blue and white tape, I started off with my normal approach, increasing speed as I approached the board.

"Don't look at it! You already know it's white, so why look at it? Look at me and my incredible ass, here at the 10 meter line. Jump for it! Just think of what it would do to you."

Flying through the air with Tammi’s swaying ass before me I felt as if I touched ground all too soon, and with that I felt Tammi's naked foot forcefully hitting my face, which would have knocked out any normal person. I was stunned, flat on my back, as I looked up at my brutal trainer, and she screamed to be heard.

"Pain is your ally! Embrace it as your soul mate!"

The day continued with all the other events, not like any normal practice or competition, and by the end of the first practice I felt nothing anymore. My senses had been exposed to so much that they simply shut down, but my captor kept me going until the end. I didn't see anything, hear anything. I couldn't sense the ground beneath my feet or smell my own sweat. I was just a thought of an athlete falling down onto the grass. As time passed my hearing came back with Tammi's voice explaining that I had reached the first plane. It was time to break the barrier.

"What barrier?"

I could hear her move somewhere near me and as my sight began to return to my tearful eyes I saw her lowering herself towards me. Without answering my question she let her hands slide carefully over my bruised body, healing each painful square inch with her gentle touch, and above my face was the promising mirage of her ass. Looking down she saw my dizzy eyes gazing, and she uttered softly.

"To progress you first have to hit bottom in order to have solid ground to push yourself up from. You're there now, so reach for the bottom and begin to progress. Go for it, kiss my bottom and let all float to the surface. Feel how my hands are healing your aching body already, so kiss it and heal your longing spirit with a single kiss."

I reached up, finding her incredible ass, and let my lips brush the skin before my head fell down in the board bed she had suddenly moved us to. The hardness of the bed was matched by the hardness of my rigid cock. I had no strength, no control, no will to move a muscle, but Tammi moved herself to sit on top of my legs, and held me in both hands as I was racing towards satisfaction and just before release she let go and said.

"You're truly mine, and I will mould you into the athlete you would like to be now, but what will happen when I have completed the transformation? Think about what you have to gain, your freedom and glory, but you will lose the feeling that you have right now. The perfect sweetness of an eternal orgasm."

I felt cum ooze slowly up from the small hole, and each time I thought it was ending I found myself surprised by the increasing satisfaction. Tammi moved to stand right beside me and stood motionless smiling by my side as my body started squirming from the intensity of the orgasm, which just kept building. In minutes I was arching my back with my cock raised high against the ceiling. I could feel her lips against the cheek close to my right ear before she whispered the last words for the night.

"Try getting some sleep."

I didn't.

Two weeks passed with Tammi waking me up at optimal hours, when my mind had been given the correct amount of time to deal with the sorting of impressions from the day, regardless what time of day it was. At times I cried, if I was alone, but sometimes in the presence of Tammi. At other times I couldn't help falling in love with this wonderful person who abused, but never used, my body for my own greater good, who really knew what strings to pull in order to push me beyond my limits. The affection was at its’ peak, especially during the times when she would generously offer her rewards to me, when I had been showing major improvements. The expertise she owned to drive me into outdoing myself was amazing, and she helped me realize that I actually could improve on all my results.

"It's important that you understand that your body isn't used to the max. Your mind is sending out signals that block your possibilities to improve further, but this is changing. Remember how you had difficulties walking just a couple of days ago? Now you're running all the distances with great ease, throwing the javelin with higher technical precision and accuracy, but most of all coordinating the pole vault closer and closer to perfection each day. It's not because you couldn't before, it's because you now know that you can do it. Your mind isn't sending out those thoughts that are blocking your actions and consequently your results."

Of course, she was right. I had been enlightened for sure, seeing the world and athletic disciplines in a very different way. Just the ease of understanding the mental blocks and how they worked was enough to comprehend that, by removing them and pushing my body further, the results would show instantly. And yet, each time I realized something new, I cried harder in my solitude, before sleeping from the abuse she made me endure, from the moment I woke up until the moment I fell asleep. She never hesitated to inflict pain when I wasn't performing in the way that she expected, which was on a daily basis. Her expectations were just too high, yet somehow I met them some way through her knowledge to perform even better. How could it be that I hated and loved her so sincerely?

When two weeks had passed she put me to sleep one last time. Smiling generously at me, she placed her hands behind her back and told me that I was allowed to do one thing to her before this last night ended. All the anger that had been building up inside my heart boiled to the surface and I ran against her with my hand high, aiming to hit her as hard as I could, but when I reached her I lowered my hand, kneeled, and kiss her feet. She leaned down and rolled me over on my back. I was so ashamed of myself while she held me down on my back and softly talked to me as if she were telling me a fairytale.

"Don't miss me too much. You are experiencing Stockholm syndrome. When captives fall in love with their captor. Even if that is very sweet of you, I need no protecting. I will be here waiting if you want to come back in six months. Just remember what has been and learn from it. Make me proud, and let your new knowledge lead you to great victories."

One last time I saw her smile, while the world faded away into complete darkness, and I woke up with the helmet removed for real. Olivia was sitting by the bed in silence, and greeted me with kindness as I sat up. She seemed different from what I remembered of her. I noticed small dots in her eyes, things I had never been able to detect before, and while she spoke about the results of my treatment and the increase of strength, endurance, flexibility and so forth, I watched the three letters F.A.S. on the bedpost. I felt refreshed and got up to receive the medical protocol that Olivia had been reading from, and noticed how her wrist smelled sweet with perfume, yet blended with the sweat in her hand it smelled strangely thick and musky.

"It's incredible! No one has increased muscle mass this much in two weeks, nor has anyone enhanced their senses as much as you have. Your values have, in some cases, doubled, so you're probably seeing and hearing much more intensely now than you have ever done before."

"My smelling seems heightened too."

"Yes all of your senses, but also your capability to learn as well. Look at the chart and tell me what you see."

I looked down and started to explain the readouts and charts as if it was obvious to anyone. After speaking for 10 seconds about what I was reading I stopped in total surprise. Was I really reading and speaking? How was it possible that I knew? Olivia must have understood my reaction and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Tammi removed your mental blocks to improve your athletic capabilities, but those mental blocks were also preventing you from learning other things. She's kept repeating terms and knowledge that would embed themselves in your conscious mind, which is why you're now understanding your medical chart. How do you feel?"

Olivia showed me through a few doors to a dining room where dinner was already served, while I explained to her the sensation I was trying to comprehend. For the duration of an hour I had the chance of dine with Olivia and talk about things I had never talked about or understood before, and enjoy a meal of great delight. Leaving T.A.M.M.I. the scents from the plants in the garden made me close my eyes and inhale the sensations. I could see Tammi smiling there in the darkness of my eyelids, waving good-bye, for now, her voice speaking softly.

"Make me proud."

The following month became a repeated and constant improvement of my personal best, passing the 8000-point barrier much sooner than I ever hoped. It seemed to everyone that I was a potential candidate for an Olympic medal, as I passed 8500 onward against 9000.

One winter’s day, after six months had flown by, I returned to the Institute for a check-up, and everyone was pleased with the results. It was, of course, expected that my muscles wouldn't grow much more, but my strength was increasing, which was a positive sign. Returning became the beginning of my night classes with Tammi, and I couldn't help falling more deeply in love with this wonderful woman, who was not only my personal trainer, but also my teacher, my mentor, and in more ways than I could count, my Goddess.

At the age of 24, I decided that there would be no use in being the first to pass 9000 points, so instead, I carefully decreased my results to make it appear that I had reached my peak and when the outdoor season was over, just a couple of days before my 25th birthday, I announced that I would stop competing. It made headline news for a week, but like all old news I was forgotten a week later. I applied to M.I.T. and I was accepted, graduating with a double major in System Design and Linguistics. Soon after graduation, I was employed by the Institute as a system wide designer and programmer, updating the system and also developing an improved interface suit which would allow me to be with Tammi more.

I spent several hours a day chatting to and mailing Tammi, even when I was away on trips. Each day was a new learning experience, when I found out more about computer science and the political agenda, which I then used to influence politicians, businessmen and students, into making decisions which would benefit themselves and others. Tammi was the driving force to all I did, and on a glorious day, at the age of 32, I applied to the Supreme Court to be the first to marry a non-human American. The circle was completed at the moment we said, "I do" to each other.

12