T & T

Story Info
Dynamite Twins.
4.3k words
4.22
47.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My "Sister" and I have always been close growing up, we've shared "almost" every detail with each other, or so I thought. I say "Sister and Almost" very loosely, but neither have hardly any truth to them. My name is Anthony, most call me Tony, my sister's name is Terrance, but everyone calls her Teri. Teri and I were born identical twins, but we have grown up much different thanks to Halloween of our 7th grade year.

Every year Teri and I go to Halloween parties as a pair, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, and in 7th grade..... Victor Victoria. As most can tell just from our names, I went as the Victor half and Teri went as Victoria. It was such a hit with the parties that we wanted to see how long we could go as Victor and Victoria. Mom went and got several dresses for Teri to wear, the Halloween costume could only go so far, and some shoes.

Monday rolled around, Mom helped Teri with makeup, and a friend of ours from school said she would help make sure the makeup didn't wear off too soon. When we got to school first we reported to homeroom as usual and the class went nuts, Mr. Shealy had a real chore getting the class under control. Once class was orderly, we got to our studying, and Mr. Shealy excused himself for a few minutes while we read. Mr. Shealy came back a few minutes before the bell rang. Our first class was the only class we shared so we started to go our separate ways for our other classes.

As expected there were raucous laughter, cat calls, and whistles all through the hall as I made my way to my second class of the day. Apparently Teri was a real hit in her Victoria costume. As I was getting ready to enter I hear over the loud speaker system for Teri and myself to report to the office. Guess we know what Mr. Shealy was up to when he left the room for the short time.

In the office we were immediately ushered into Principle Marshall's office. Ironically her name is Victoria Marshall. She wanted to get to the bottom of the situation as fast as possible, so we explained about the Halloween party and Victor Victoria being a huge hit. She asked how long we planned on carrying out the little game we were playing so we explained it was until the notoriety wore off. That bit of information did not bode well with her; she put her phone on speaker and called the house to talk to Mom.

Mom is a pretty sharp woman, so when Mrs. Marshall had a concern, our mother asked is there a dresscode that says only girls can wear dresses and boys must wear pants or shorts. Mrs. Marshall was obliged to inform our mother that there was no such dresscode, but she had concerns about the effect it would have on other students and if it would disrupt the educational process. Mother suggested letting it run its course, it was just in good clean fun, and nobody was being hurt by the outfits.

When we got home, Mom informed us she had been on the phone with the school board for a while that day checking out to see what consequences might arise, stipulations, or guidelines the board might impose if someone were to make a complaint, or merely just voice their concerns. The fact of the matter is the only two that were really worried about it happened to be Mr. Shealy and Mrs. Marshall. We decided at that point that the game was still on, but we'd be paying attention for any and all indications that problems would soon arrive.

Two weeks later, Teri confessed he thought the gag was up, and there was a loss of interest in the game we had been playing. Monday the following week Teri showed up for school in his regular cloths, the game had run its course, now it was time to get back to being a regular 7th grader. We immediately noticed a difference in our classmates, even got some boos and some disrespectful comments from them. Kayla had been helping Teri with makeup and perfecting the Victoria persona, she was noticeably disappointed even if she didn't say anything.

Our classmate's reactions were the only thing I noticed that Monday, what I didn't notice was Teri. When we got home and sat down to do our homework, Mom asked how our first day back to normal went. When we explained about the boos and negative comments, Mom was appalled that we got such a reaction for getting back to normal, but Teri stopped her before she could call the school and complain that the school hadn't notified her of student behaviors.

Mom and I both must have had a quizzical look on our faces because he said he couldn't believe I didn't notice anything different about him since we are identicals, and we share a lot of non-verbal communication. Then he confessed he was miserable in his regular cloths. He had got used to the dresses and shoes, which he explained had become his preference in clothing.

After Mom made a light snack for us, we started getting out book bags back together since we were done studying, and headed for our rooms. I was on the first step when the doorbell rang, so I turned around and answered the door. Kayla was standing there in tears, and asked for Teri. She had come to pick up any makeup she'd left here that Teri wouldn't be using. I got her a tissue to wipe her eyes with, and called out for Teri. Kayla's face went from an expression of grief over losing her best girlfriend for the last couple weeks to shock, to immense joy when Teri came into view wearing a dress and makeup. The two of them stayed holed up in Teri's room for a few hours.

Dad had made it home while the "girls" were in Teri's room, and Mom filled him in on the events and the apparently permanent change in Teri's wardrobe. He was none too happy about the news, but he'd prefer Teri and I have what makes us happy, so he reluctantly decided to accept it as fate.

That was just over 8 years ago, which for my parents and Teri has been an almost endless battle with the school board. Certain guidelines were established, Teri is to shower and dress with the guys, must use the men's room and if the school is entertaining guests such as for sporting events, she is to use the men's room in the Teacher's Lounge. As for the other guys in school, none of them hassle Teri in the least, in fact most are good friends with her. I have a sneaking feeling that part of it is to avoid upsetting me or some of the girls. I do know for certain though that some of them do not see Teri as a guy anymore and think she's a fine looking piece of tail, albeit off-limits.

Teri and Kayla have been dating ever since. For a while we suspected that it was merely a girlfriend relationship, but some evidence to the contrary has popped up. Kayla isn't pregnant and both of them have excellent grades, so I think we all go on convincing ourselves it just best girlfriends hanging out, that was until Finals Week our graduating year.

Mom has always believed things happen for a reason; that fate somehow plays into everything. Her and my dad has conceived us on Labor Day. We were born two days early May 22, the first day of Gemini, astrological twins. Mom said it was a sign, but we are not so quick to agree, fate is a fickle thing that Teri and I don't believe in, science can easily justify twins being born during that month. It would be a rough month for Mom and Dad, first our birthdays then graduation the following week. Eighteen is an expensive birthday for once child as well as graduation; our parents had two of each that month.

The way schedules were set up, my finals were all done Monday and Tuesday of Finals week. Teri had seven classes to my six, so her World Lit class which I have fourth period would see her one more day. I wasn't planning on going to school that day because we didn't have to attend if we didn't have a test. The school said it will limit distractions from slamming lockers and such, but it would also be nice having that extra day off before the last two days which were going to be returning books and whatnot.

Mom woke Teri up on Wednesday to get ready for school, but she was lying in bed sweating up a storm. Mom got the thermometer out and she was running a 103.4 temp. She was dead set on getting to school, World Lit final was worth 30% of our grades, and she wasn't going to miss those points or have to take it after finals week was over. Graduation Ceremony was on Sunday and she didn't want to miss walking across the stage with the rest of us.

Mom didn't let up, Teri was staying home. Teri wasn't hearing any of that, the final was too important to stay home for. Mom and I were leaving the room when she asked us to wait. She begged me to take the test for her, which really made Mom angry that she'd even think of such a thing, but after several minutes of arguing, Mom finally came around. Mom did want to see us walk across the stage together. I picked up her book bag and started to head to school, so much for my day off. As I was opening the door Teri asked where I was going. When I explained we'd already settled that, she said I couldn't go as myself. Yes we were twins, but she had not worn pants to school since 7th grade. Suddenly I felt like a deer caught in headlights. Much to my dismay, Mom stood by the bed with a wet cloth on Teri's forehead and agreed; today I would have to be Victoria.

When I asked for a skirt and shirt to wear, I was specific enough to make sure it was a longer skirt, and no heels. What I didn't expect was the two of them in unison saying something about no hair either. It didn't dawn on me till that moment that I would have to go into the bathroom and shave my body to pull off this switch for the day. It took so long to get ready for school; it amazed me that girls can make it in time most days. The makeup really felt weird, the only thing that wasn't a complete culture shock from my point of view was Kayla pulling up to go to school. I tried to keep quite most of the ride just using grunts and mm hmm's till we got there.

One of the ideas we agreed on when we were getting me ready for school was that I was to intentionally answer a couple questions differently to avoid it looking like I was taking the test for Teri. If I had used the same answers, Mr. Nagel may have suspected some kind of cheating. The test was the exact same test I took, so I guess it was a good idea. As it turned out, I got a couple wrong on mine that I got right on Teri's. Multiple choice can be a real shot in the foot if you aren't careful.

Mr. Nagel said we were free to go once we finished our tests, and he'd see us at the regular time the following day. Part way through the test he stepped out to use the men's room or get another cup of coffee or something. While he was gone an assistant came in and set a folded up note with his name on his desk so he'd see it as soon as he got back. Hindsight being 20/20 I wish they had addressed it to me instead of Mr. Nagel since it was actually a message that he was supposed to pass along to Teri.

Once Kayla had finished her test we headed out the door. She said we should hurry and that her brother Ryan would be waiting to celebrate the end of finals with us. I didn't want to give away that I was in fact Tony to her, as I was worried she may say or do something that could cost both of us big time since we just pulled one of the worst academic cheats in the book. Walking down the hall I got the start of my life when Kayla started playing with my ass, and made a comment about being disappointed that I wasn't wearing one of the thongs that day. What was worse was I was starting to get a hardon while she was playing with my ass in the middle of the hall on the way out of the school. Then she did the unthinkable, and right before we got to the doors, she lifted the back of my skirt and gave me a full on slap on my butt.

The ride to her house I fidgeted in my seat the entire time. My fidgeting didn't go unnoticed, she asked what was wrong and I mumbled nothing in particular. I was relieved to see that Ryan wasn't home when we got there, I really didn't feel that I could fool both of them that I was Teri, but thought maybe one at a time I could. What I didn't expect in the least as the celebration for finishing finals. I figured maybe something to drink, whiskey, beer, wine coolers, but not Kayla stripping right there in front of me then spreading her legs.

As she lay on the bed the only thing I was able to hear for who knows how long were the words "Eat me Bitch!" resounding in my head over and over. I had stepped into the role of her boyfriend/girlfriend for the day, so who was I to complain about going down on my sister's girlfriend. I was a reluctant party in the day's events, so it seemed like a just reward. I dove into Kayla's pussy with fever. After 30 minutes and God only knows how many orgasms she had later we heard the front door shut. I sat up and mumbled something about getting straightened up and fixing my makeup when Kayla told me to never mind that, it would only be Ryan at this time of day. Then she pulled my head back to her pussy and I started licking again.

Much to my horror the bedroom door opened and Ryan walked in. My eyes must have been like saucers at that moment, and I saw Kayla tilt her head a bit. All hell was about to break loose and I didn't even realize it. Kayla grabbed my head to hold it in place, nearly pulling the wig off of me. Then she said to Ryan, "Get her pussy ready for me." That should have been the first clue that my cover was blown, even if I wasn't going anywhere. On the plus side, as nauseated as I was getting from how things had started playing out, getting a rim-job really does feel great. Ryan was licking my ass and was really getting me going. I didn't even notice the panties that Teri gave me were on the floor just half dangling off my right leg.

Ryan picked me up and pulled the panties all the way off and set me down square on the bed still eating his sister's pussy. Seconds later I felt a new sensation at my asshole, it wasn't warm like Ryan's tongue was, and it was cold making me jump. The next thing I felt was Ryan pushing a finger into me to get me loosened up. Soon another finger joined then another. Ryan was finger fucking me with three fingers and all I was thinking about was finding a way out of there. Out of the blue Ryan twist his hand around and hit a spot in me that made my dick surge, it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Much to my dismay, that great feeling only lasted two seconds, Ryan pulled his fingers free and told Kayla my pussy was ready for her.

Not knowing if this was a routine, I just sat there, very timid like a new bride on her wedding night or the young kid doing to school the first day of kindergarten as Kayla let go of my head and got off the bed. I watched Kayla as she moved to her dresser and started pulling something out of the top drawer, suddenly I saw Ryan undressing next to her. I was already disturbed enough being used like I was, but the fact that there was something possibly between them was most disturbing. What I didn't know was that my sister was the only thing ever between them. Getting firsthand knowledge is not the way I would prefer to find out such information.

Ryan moved to the bed where Kayla had just been, grabbed my head and pulled me down to him. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't see Kayla now, and the thought of Ryan being in her spot threw me for yet another loop. As I felt something against my asshole Ryan said, "Just fuckin' lick it already!" I didn't have much choice anyway with the grip he had on me, so I stuck my tongue out and started licking, I tried to think of how I liked it, but wasn't sure I was doing it right. I felt Kayla move back onto the bed, but behind me this time. She raised the skirt up so that it was lying across my back and started massaging my lower back around my waist area.

Ryan released my head long enough to hold his cock straight out at me, "Time to do some real work now," then pulled my head back down. Instinctively I opened my mouth, but I couldn't tell why I would do such a thing. No sooner had I felt the tip of Ryan's cock at the beginning of my throat, than I felt something pushing against my asshole. I tried to turn my head to look but I couldn't get a clear view. I pulled my head off of Ryan's cock only to get a glimpse of a harness around Kayla's waist before Ryan pulled my head back down. I winced when Kayla started pushing, and then gagged when the force pushed more of Ryan's length into my mouth.

Kayla pulled out most of the way with her strapon then I felt a sudden smack on my ass. "Playing games are we today?" she said. It was that very moment that I knew she knew I was not Teri. The next thrust was hard and aggressive, each one after that gaining speed and force. Kayla was not happy about the Victor Victoria switch. Something else was happening that I didn't notice, like most things that day, my own orgasm was building up. She kept up her speed and force for what felt like 24 hours in my head, walking was going to be rough for a couple days. I was still gagging on Ryan's cock with most of her thrusts, which I'm certain gave her added enjoyment. Then it hit me, a full body orgasm like I have never had before. My body shook, the bed itself was violently shaking from Kayla's relentless assault. When Kayla felt my body stop shaking, the most horrifying words of the day came out of her mouth.

"Ryan," she said, "Teri and I finished our finals today, I guess that means it's time for graduation. How about we give Teri the graduation present of a real cock today?" Suddenly my world came crashing down, I started sobbing, and Kayla covered it up. "Now, now, no need for tears, you'll be a real woman today, be proud." The words were of little comfort to me however.

Both of them got up off the bed, Kayla took off the harness and lay down next to me on the bed, and then moved me over top of her in a 69 position. Dread filled my heart as I felt Ryan move back onto the bed behind me. I had no idea when my mouth was on his cock that he was larger than her strapon, but I soon found out when I felt him push into my ass. Kayla had loosened me up, but Ryan still felt three times larger or better. The only consolation was Kayla giving me a blow job while Ryan was giving me all he could. I do have to admire Ryan's stamina, the blow job lasted a while, and he lasted long enough for me to have a second orgasm before he filled my ass with his seed. Kayla had a couple orgasms while we were in the 69 position, shortly after I came is when Ryan had his. We all three collapsed on the bed, wore out from our exertion.

Once we caught our breaths, Kayla told me to go into the bathroom and clean up before she drove me home. Ryan left the room, and Kayla came into the bathroom to check on me. I had just finished wiping away what I could and pulled the panties back on as she came through the door. "Hurry up, Tony is probably waiting to find out how you did on your final, you two are so close." All I could do at that was groan, and a smirk crossed her face.

The ride home seemed to take forever, even though we lived fairly close to each other. We were almost to the house when Kayla pulled the car over to the curb. That's when Kayla said "You know you deserved that right?" I guess it turned out to be Just Deserts instead of Just Rewards.

All I could do was nod, I barely had the strength to sit, especially since I was tender. Kayla asked, "Why didn't you say something before we got to the house? It would have saved you a lot of grief."

"I don't know," I replied, "I guess I was just hoping to get through the day since Teri couldn't go to school for the final, but wanted to walk with us at graduation."

"Oh my God!" Kayla said. "You mean you were doing her a favor instead of playing a trick?"

"Yeah, she had a 103 fever when we woke this morning, and Mom wouldn't let her go to school. I don't know how but they talked me into all this. Some girl I made, lost my virginity on the first day" I told her.

12