T-Girl Disco Hoe

Story Info
T-Girl leaves work as a man and ends up with a man inside.
2.8k words
4.5
27.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob, my crop-haired boss, was on his last presentation slide in the windowless meeting room. I sneaked a glance at the time on his phone. This was awkward because the phone was angled away from me. He saw what I was doing.

"OK Lee, I know what the time is and everyone wants to head off for their weekend, so we can start again on Monday," he said with a manly grin.

How I longed to get away and be myself!

"Any plans for the weekend, Lee?" he asked casually (not that he really cared).

"Just the usual," I replied in my gritty work voice. "Work on the bike, cut the grass..."

"Exciting stuff!" he quipped back, as he folded his laptop.

I thought it best not to mention the part about wearing lots of makeup and perfume, dressing like a whore and going to a late-night club. I hurried out of the door, feeling free - feeling pumped up already. Looking forward to an incredible night on the dancefloor!

I'd got away 5 minutes early, so I missed the worst of the traffic and was home before I knew it. Once in the door, I knocked my shoes off, not even bothering to untie the laces. I stripped off my chinos, pulled my open-neck shirt over my head and left everything where it fell.

I marched straight into the bathroom. First, I shaved my face, not stopping until I was really smooth. I opened the bathroom cabinet, whipped out my douche and gave myself a thorough bottom wash while the bathtub was filling up. I always did that. It made me feel more feminine - I was just going for a dance. I couldn't imagine myself ever doing anything else.

I threw in a butter bath bomb for good measure, dipped my hand in to check the temperature and stepped into the water. I sat down then laid back gently until my body was completely immersed. The warmth caressed me. I opened my legs, making me wonder what it would be like to be lovingly fucked - the warmth of a man so close to me - his weight upon me - my hands on his back - his cock inside me as I gave him pleasure.

For goodness sake, what was I thinking?!! I didn't do things like that!

I raised one leg gently so my toes pointed to the ceiling. I smoothed on plenty of conditioner and, razor in hand, got rid of the annoying hairs that had poked through. I so loved being silky smooth all over.

After luxuriating awhile, smoothing the bubbles everywhere until I was beautifully clean, I stood and stepped out of the bath. I chose a big, fluffy white towel from the rack and patted myself dry. Standing in front of the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door, I sprayed a mist of heady perfume under my arms, on the tops of my thighs and under my hair on the back of my neck.

My dress and lingerie were hanging up ready for going out. I tucked neatly, finishing by taping the skin of my sac over my cock to give myself labia and securing it all with a white thong gaff and backless red, silky panties, tied with a bow. I turned around and checked out my bottom cheeks with their sexy red gift-wrapping reflected in the mirror. I stood on tiptoes to see how heels would shape my calves and pert up my bum. I pulled a lacy white garter belt up around my waist and smoothed my nude, 7-denier stockings up to my thighs, fasting them carefully to the shiny chrome clips.

Then some realistic boobs and a lacy white bra. On top, a virgin-white blouse and a very un-virginal, very short, black, lightweight satiny skirt. A skirt so thin it almost wasn't there. It took me a while to make up - blending my foundation and powder - making my face flawless and glowing. I glossed my lips to a plump, inviting red.

My handbag was ready, so I picked it up and clicked off happily to my car in my 3-inch heels. I opened the car door and paused to hitch up my skirt and sat daintily behind the wheel. My panties and the bare skin above my stockings were against the seat. The engine of my SLK growled into life. I put the top down and got moving.

I soon reached the highway and zoomed up the on-ramp. The cool air roared through my ample hair, sending it flying around my pretty face. That filmy miniskirt left little to the imagination as I pulled out two lanes at once and came level with a truck on my inside.

The truck driver yelled out of his window from the slow lane, "Hey bitch, you're goin' too fast!"

"No such thing as too fast, big boy!" I replied, pulling my skirt up even further to show my red silk panties and the tanned tops of my thighs.

He was loving it, looking straight at me. "Wow! I wanna fuck you right now, girl! Right now! My cock's bustin' out of jail here!"

"Watch the road, hunk, I've got somewhere I need to be!" I yelled in my high, girly voice.

With that, I kicked down the pedal and took off. I wasn't as confident as I seemed. I really didn't know what was coming over me. When I thought about it, my life seemed surreal. Just three hours ago I'd been Lee - ordinary, workaday Lee - sensible, project manager Lee. Lee the man.

The moon shone bright in the night sky. A big, bulging, warm-coloured gibbous moon. A moon busting out of its pants to grip my ass and pull me to his crotch. I looked to the sky and called seductively to that moon.

"Yeah, you can fuck me moon! Take hold of me, run your hands up my skirt, yank my panties down and take me!"

The car seat rubbed me as I zoomed over the ridges in the concrete road. I giggled as I caressed the shifter in my soft hand, imagining it was a dick. I flew out to the fast lane. Fast car, fast woman! At the speed I was going, it seemed no time at all before I reached my exit. I switched lanes to the inside, having to brake a bit hard. There was a toot from behind. I waved my pretty, shiny fingernails. He was right up my ass, like a typical Audi driver, but I could see his wolfish grin in the mirror. He didn't mind that kind of driving from a pretty girl like me. He blew me a kiss. Off I went around the curve - off towards Pinkwood village.

Soon I was out in the countryside - trees arching over the road, hugging me softly as I passed old barns and sleepy horses. Finally, there was the clubhouse - out in its own in the countryside. My wheels crunched over the gravel as I rolled up and parked at the side of the building. I put the top up, locked the car and clip-clopped up the open staircase.

Sharon smiled when she saw me.

"Oh, Linda, I'm so glad you could make it," she said, signing me in.

I pulled some cash out of my purse and paid the entrance fee. After a quick vodka and coke, I hit the dancefloor. The DJ was playing sexy stuff with a strong beat: Pussycat Dolls, Shania Twain, Girls Aloud. I was having a terrific time with a joyous crowd of T-Girls in all our glory - bouncing on our heels - hemlines flapping round our thighs - feeling free and accessible.

A few more drinks and a lot of dancing later, I stopped for a rest at a quiet table in the corner. My stockings felt very hot after all that dancing and shaking my butt. I undid the stocking top on my left leg and gently rolled the stocking down before taking my shoe off and then the stocking. That felt much cooler! While I'd been giving my attention to all this, I hadn't noticed the man coming up to my table.

"Hello dear, I haven't seen you here before, can I sit down?" he asked in a soft voice.

He was dark-haired and medium-built, in his 30s, with bright blue eyes.

"Oh, er, yes I'm new - sure, I guess so," I replied shyly.

"My name's Paul," he said, resting his fingers ever so lightly on my hand.

"I'm Linda, nice to meet you, Paul," I heard myself say.

"You're a beautiful dancer, Linda, so hot!" said Paul, looking into my eyes.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked, fluttering my eyelids a little.

"No, I'd rather sit here with you," said Paul in a low, seductive voice.

With that, he ran his fingertips gently over my now-bare thigh. I felt a little taken aback, but also excited in a way I'd never known before.

I chided him playfully, "Oh you are so naughty!"

I realised that she was leading me on, but all this came very naturally. I looked around anxiously, but we were in a dark corner and no one could see. I hooked my bare leg over his thigh. His warm hand came gently up under my skirt, caressing my smooth skin until he reached the hem of my silk panties. That felt so good that I started trembling! I brought my other leg over so that I was sitting sideways on his lap, facing him, arranging my skirt so that it draped outside. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately as Paul's hand explored me - undoing my other stocking top and then smoothing it off down my thigh. Stroking me up and down under my skirt - tickling me at the side of my crotch and slipping a fingertip inside my panties, while looking questioningly into my eyes.

I raised slightly and he slipped my panties down until they fell to my ankles, leaving just my thong gaff. I felt the cool air on my near-nudity. I felt very vulnerable and exposed, but also very excited.

"That's better," cooed Paul as we cuddled again.

I looked over to the dancefloor, where the girls were throwing themselves into the air to "Jump!" No one was taking any notice of us.

"I know what," I whispered, between quick kisses.

I stood up and went astride him, he sitting in the chair and me facing him.

"Oh Linda, you're gorgeous!" he exclaimed. He moved towards me so I could feel his bulging cock pressing against me through his clothes.

I moved against him, slowly and seductively, like a lap dancer. He was loving it, rubbing my bare thighs hungrily as I dry-humped him. Protected from view by my skirt, I unzipped him and pulled his stiff cock out. It was warm in my hand.

"Oh yes!" gasped Paul. I moved forward so that his cock was in my bottom crack.

I could feel his stiff rod against my buttocks either side, slipping up and down against the strip of my thong; wanting to come inside me. Paul's hand was on the waistband of my thong, tugging it downward.

I looked into his eyes with a genuinely innocent expression. "Oh, Paul, I don't know if I should do this ..."

But I stood up and slipped it down, sliding it discreetly under the table with the toe of my shoe.

"I don't have a rubber," Paul said, looking sad.

"I do," I chirped, whipping it from my purse and tearing the wrapper open with my teeth. I handed him the rubber. And pulled out a small bottle of lube. After putting some onto my fingers, I passed that to him too.

"You're well prepared," said Paul playfully.

I felt a bit embarrassed.

"A girl has to be," I replied.

"You're blushing, naughty girl!" said Paul.

I lubed my bottom with my fingers - first one, then two, then three, before getting astride Paul again.

"Please be gentle, Paul, this is my first time," I whispered, stroking his hair.

"I promise I will handle your precious gift to me like finest china, my precious virgin darling," he said, kissing me quickly and urgently on cheeks and lips.

I felt so excited as he took hold of my bottom with his two hands and drew me towards him. I lowered myself slowly, until I felt his helmet touching the entrance to my hole. I looked at Paul, and Paul looked at me, as I gave myself to a man for the very first time.

Paul guided me down, very gently. I felt his cock enter me just a little. I felt incredible, but a bit tense at what I was doing - something I couldn't quite believe. And then I knew I wanted to give myself to him completely, and lowered herself on to him as I felt him fill me up.

I stopped thinking and spread my thighs as far as I could - my most private places naked to his hands and body. I put my own hands on his waist, under his shirt, with my fingertips on the top of his bum.

It was painful.

"Ow - Stop a minute, love," I said, but stayed where I was.

He was patient and pulled out slowly.

He stroked my bum softly and lovingly as I recovered. After a short while, the pain faded. I was so ready for him! I kissed him passionately as the ache faded away.

I opened myself to him again and this time it was OK as he pushed in.

His firm muscles flexed as he enjoyed me. I let him own me. My hands were on his bare skin again. I gripped his buttocks with both hands as he went in deep. I felt his balls against me.

As he pumped me, I gazed again at the dancefloor. For goodness sake! Jane was looking straight at me. She was dancing with Sharon and touched her on her shoulder before pointing towards me.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty," she mouthed at me.

Both she and Sharon clapped in jokey applause. This made the dancers near them look as well! But I was enjoying my defloration far too much to care. In fact ...

"Oh! Oh!," I cried in a high voice and let out a little scream of joy as I trembled and shook my butt.

I gripped Paul's bare skin harder as his cock thrust into me and I let go, creaming onto him. Paul was still going. He pulled out. I stood and faced the dancefloor, leaning on the chair back with both hands. I spread my legs wide.

Paul pulled my skirt up at the back and pushed right back into me. His hands rubbed hungrily up and down the fronts of my thighs as he pulled me close.

To my amazement, Jane clip-clopped towards me in her heels, looking really excited and mischievous. As Paul pounded me from behind, Jane kissed me long and lovingly, stroking my hair. She knelt on the floor and came up under my skirt with her head.

I felt the gorgeous warm softness as she took me in her mouth, tonguing me gently. Paul's balls were tight as they slapped against my crack. He was trembling with delight.

"Oh Linda!," he shouted, gripping me firmly and holding me to him.

I felt his cock throbbing as he let loose, pumping slowly and very firmly now. Then he gripped me hard.

At the same moment, I let out a shameless "Oh ...Oooooh!".

I came a second time into Jane's mouth as I ran my fingers through her hair and she tongued the end of my cock.

But I still felt really horny!

"My turn now," said Jane, throwing a chair cushion to the floor.

I laid back with the cushion under me as Jane gold hold of my thighs and spread my legs.

Then she was inside me. Her smooth, T-Girl skin felt very different. As she pumped me, I ran my fingers up and down her silky crack.

"Oh yes," she squealed.

I pushed my fingers into her bottom as she pleasured me, gently finger-fucking her as she fucked me.

Sharon was sitting beside me, her legs folded to the side. She stroked my thighs as I lay there with my legs in the air and leant across and kissed me.

Then she took my cock in her soft hand. All this was too much. I screamed and came again at the same moment as Jane released her load inside me, clutching my ass.

After that, we all lay back on the floor, holding hands, with everyone else standing in a circle, looking on.

For a few moments, all was quiet.

And then everyone clapped in a long round of applause.

"Surely this can't have happened," I thought, as I lay there relaxed and sleepy.

But it did!