T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 07

Story Info
The Hunt Continues (Chrystyna).
4.6k words
4.7
25.4k
35

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note, while I write about unprotected sex I certainly do not advise it in this day and age. Please take time to be safe in every activity no matter how eager you are to enjoy. I certainly hope folks continue to find this series entertaining. Reading my first comment from my last part.. Since this part was already written, I will try to add more hunting for you. lol. Thanks for the comment.

*****

T-Girl Fantasy Island Part 7 (Chrystyna)

The weights traveled smoothly up and down as the beautiful amazon of a woman lifted 300 pounds on the bench press easily. She was just warming up. Chrystyna Johnson had been a fitness fanatic since junior high and now, at the age of thirty, she had, without argument, the perfect body. Her ebony skin gleamed as she inhaled on the down stroke of the weights and exhaled as she pushed them back up.

"Preparations for your excursion next week are complete, Ms. Johnson," stated her personal assistant, Lawrence. He stood by passively watching the woman easily lift more weight than he could possibly manage. "We have already received confirmation from the management at Bear Island that your accommodations are prepared exactly as you requested."

"Thank you, Lawrence," replied Chrystyna as she sat up from the bench, running her towel over her bare chest. A truly gifted surgeon had enhanced her amazing physique with perfectly shaped 36DD breasts, while the rest of her was a testament of a lifetime of healthy diet and exercise. Chrystyna stood up and approached the leg machine to work her finely developed ass and legs.

Lawrence watched patiently waiting for any further instructions.

"Make sure, Phillips knows that I expect a full briefing on all company transactions while I was away exactly one week after I return." She smiled. "I will need time to enjoy my new acquisition."

"It will be as you say, Ma'am," he replied as formal as always.

Chrystyna finished her daily workout and with sweat glistening on her perfect form, she walked towards the sauna. Next to the sauna entrance were three young men as naked as the amazon. She looked each over and slowly stalked up to the young blonde.

"You're new here."

"Yes Ma'am," replied the young man who looked barely twenty.

"You will help me with the rest of my workout," she smiled wickedly as the young man nervously eyed her cock. The other two men breathed a sigh of relief and gave the new guy a sympathetic glance before heading to the dressing room.

Chrystyna draped her arm around the shoulders of the obviously terrified young man and guided him into the sauna. "Lawrence.." she called.

"Ma'am?"

"I'll need a couple of hours with this one since he is new. Make sure my bags are loaded on the plane by 5. I want to be out of here and in the air by six."

"As you say, Ma'am"

Chrystyna guided the young blonde to the padded bench, "Now, let's get to that workout, shall we?" She purred. She sat the young man on the bench and cuddled up next to him. Her six foot one inch frame easily dwarfed his smaller slender body. Draping her arm possessively over the young man's shoulders again, she drew him in for their first kiss. The blonde had needed this job badly, mounting student loans and no job prospects had brought him to this. In spite of his revulsion to her hardening cock, he had to admit to himself Chrystyna was incredibly beautiful. Her body was a perfect balance of body builder and sex goddess marred only by that ten inch monster of a cock. That cock that he was hired to work out for her. The amount he was being paid could not be ignored either.

She released his mouth from the kiss and slid her fingers up his back to his neck and gently guided him down. "I know it's your first time but you will get plenty of practice." She sighed as she felt the head of her cock slip past his stiff lips. "Relax and mind the teeth," she cooed as she relished the anxiety that was obvious in her partner's expression. "Keep those baby blues up here so I can see them, dear boy."

She guided more of her straining cock deeper into his virgin mouth and started with a relaxed and easy pace. It was a pace that wouldn't last for very long, unfortunately for him.

Two hours later she left her partner unconscious in the sauna, knowing Lawrence would clean him up and take care of any strains or rips he might have. She reminded herself to speak to Lawrence about preparing her future partners better next time. This young one's ass was so tight it took most of her strength to hold him down on the bench and get her cock into him while he tried to scramble free. Now that she had relieved her "after workout" stress, she treated herself to a long hot shower and got ready for her flight.

Bear Island—Hunting Day

Chrystyna had taken time to walk the island days before the hunt was to begin. While others may enjoy running their prey down, Chrystyna preferred to lay in wait at a spot of her choosing and take her prize by ambush. She spotted the cave easily and figured, after inspecting the relatively deep, cool interior, that it would be a spot most likely to be chosen as a hiding place by prey during the hunt. She had jogged out to her cave a few minutes before the release horn sounded as was allowed as long as she didn't try to claim a prize early. There were cameras all over the island to make sure no one violated the rules and none of the prey was harmed needlessly.

Her dark skin allowed her to blend in with the shadows perfectly. She tied her long black hair back into a pony tail as she pulled out a small bottle of water for a quick drink. She quietly applied more of the island's signature skin ointment to her skin. The ointment that the prey was told had to be applied not only to their skin but to any orifices especially their anuses and vaginas to "protect" against parasites they claimed inhabited the island. The ointment's true purpose was to grease the bodies of hunter and prey alike making grappling when the time came more elusive and exciting. It also allowed for easier entry into those orifices once the prize was claimed.

Anticipation of her prize already had her cock half stiff. She rubbed additional ointment up and down the length of her dangerous weapon as she watched the entrance of the cave.

Sam and Melissa Drayton had been scrambling for cover all morning. This hunt seemed like an easy way for them to pay their mounting credit card debt and get back on track with their home payment. Melissa was approached by a couple of attractive ladies who had located the couple by researching their credit. They were perfect candidates for the hunt. Married barely a year, Sam had just turned twenty while Melissa was fresh from high school at eighteen. Sam was five foot six inches tall and kept himself in pretty good shape as did Melissa who was barely five foot, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her days as a cheerleader may be behind her but the years of practice had left her gifted with a truly fine body. Perky 34 B breasts and a perfect ass that she enjoyed flaunting in public with the tightest jeans she could fit into. Yes, these two were perfect.

Sam and Melissa had followed the island's instructions and coated the special ointment over every inch of their exposed bodies paying special attention to their body's private entrances for fear of these parasites. They were a bit stunned when they were instructed to strip off the bathing suits they thought they would be wearing, The hunt was to be conducted completely nude. They were informed before signing the legal agreements that if they eluded capture for 24 hours they would be returned back to the states with $100,000 in cash handed to each of them for their success. If they were captured they would be the slaves of the hunter who caught them only to be released whenever she deemed. Melissa had already experienced her bisexual side during high school so they readily agreed after being shown photos of the hunters. 'How bad could being slaves to such exotic and beautiful women be,' they reasoned.

When the horn sounded they bounded off into the forest as fast as their legs would carry them. They were running out of fear now as the hunters had walked out onto the field where they were to be released. The beautiful women smiled evilly at their prey and, at a signal, dropped their robes exposing their glorious bodies for the first time. Sam and Melissa had heard of such women but the sight of all of those hard cocks pointed hungrily at them unnerved every man and woman on the field. A few tried to run but were restrained by the guards. Another group demanded to be released from the hunt and that this was not what they signed up for. They were ignored except to say if you don't run you will be captured here and there will be no protection for you legally or physically.

The horn sounded to release the terrified men and women into the jungle. As predicted a small group organized and stood defiant of any order given to them. The hunters stroked their cocks and cat called at the group eagerly. After a few minutes a few lost their nerve and ran for the trees. Sam and Melissa were almost quarter of a mile into the jungle and on a rise that overlooked the field. They saw the group of men and women who remained to bravely face the fanatical hunters who brought them down quickly once the horn sounded a second time. The cries and screams of the captured victims rang up to the petrified couple as they watched men and women pulled down to the grass and taken like animals. Some of the more lazy hunters took the group two or three hunters to one victim. The rest ran whooping towards the trees after the others that they knew were hiding within.

It was Melissa who spotted the cave. "We can hide there." She panted to her husband as she pulled him towards the entrance. Sam was easily more terrified by what he saw on the field than his wife, agreed quickly wanting more than anything for someplace safe to hide from these women. Visions of men being pushed to the grass with their asses in the air, the sounds of the screams as hard cocks rammed their way past feeble defenses of clenched ass cheeks and deep into the virgin flesh. He shivered at the memory of those poor men being raped on the field and was near tears in panic that it would happen to him.

Chrystyna's cock hardened immediately as she watched the two young people enter her lair. She listened as they clutched and whispered fearfully to each other in the shadows not taking their eyes off of the cave entrance. They were completely unaware of the danger silently moving up behind them.

Having calmed down some, a shivering Sam tried to think clearly. "Get some rest behind me somewhere while I keep watch. We can change in an hour or so." Melissa nodded her head and found a spot, very close to the waiting amazon, to lie down.

Chrystyna took a minute to enjoy running her gaze over the prone white girl. She slipped a hand into her pouch for the special marker she had for this hunt. It contained not only ink but also a paralytic that took most skeletal muscle control away from the victim for at least an hour or so.

She grinned at the chance to bag two prizes on this hunt. This was her lucky day she thought as she slowly and silently crawled over the tiny girl who lay on her stomach while peering around the rocks that hid her from the entrance and, unfortunately for her, her husband.

Melissa didn't even have time to gasp in surprise and terror as the heavy smooth skinned body landed on top of her. A dark hand clamped over her mouth as she felt something wet tap her shoulder. Immediately following that tap she felt a cool tingling sensation travel down her body. Chrystyna breathed hot breath in the subdued girl's ear as she whispered, "It's over, you both are mine now but don't ruin the surprise for him," as she ground her naked body down on the helpless little wife. Melissa felt the amazon's large, firm, breasts press into her shoulders and the back of her neck, and head while she felt an impossibly large and hard cock rubbing between her ointment slicked ass cheeks. Unable to speak, let alone warn her husband, Melissa watched wide eyed as the hunter stood up and silently crept to where her husband hid watching the cave entrance.

Sam peered over the outcropping of rocks as he watched a naked man run past the entrance followed closely by three well-built t-girls who chased after him effortlessly laughing and evilly calling out their intentions once he was theirs. With their hard cocks leading the way, Sam knew it was a only matter of minutes before the helpless man would be captured. His skin grew cold at the thought.

As he crouched behind the rocks trying to figure out his next move, Chrystyna made her way right up behind him. The sight of his tight virgin ass practically calling to her as her cock strained even harder to dive between those offered cheeks.

Sam barely managed a yelp as a powerful hand gripped the back of his neck. He was pulled deeper into the cave past his wife who lay helpless on the floor. Melissa gazed up to him in fear and despair as the giant woman drug her husband into the clearing in back of the cave not four feet from her.

"I'll give you a chance to save yourself and your wife." She said easily. "You beat me here and now and I will protect you both the rest of the night. You lose and I take both of you..." she smiled down at the terrified wife "forever."

Sam looked the amazon up and down, figuring the very little chance he had against her was better than no chance at all. The sight of her long black cock surging to reach out to him was also a very good argument to fight. Sam worked out fairly regularly and was proud of his body. But next to the woman that loomed over him in the shadows of the cave; her muscles, finely sculpted and smoothly moving, told him he was vastly out matched.

He looked down tensely at his wife but watched out of the corner of his eye as Chrystyna followed his gaze. She knew the trick he was planning before he even thought of it himself and caught the punch he threw at her jaw easily in one hand that engulfed his smaller fist. She turned fully to face the terrified young man and grabbed his other hand in hers and pressed him back and down. His body straining under the pressure, Sam locked gazes with the dark brown determined eyes of the hunter.

"You like to cheat, do you?" she asked, reminding Sam that only wrestling was allowed by the rules. "You'll pay for that later," she promised.

Sam shuddered and his fear of his almost certain fate drove even more strength to his struggles.

Chrystyna gauged his efforts as she applied a balance of pressure and hold, keeping her strength in reserve while giving the small man a faint glimmer of hope. Sam had wrestled in high school and thought he might risk a leg sweep at his opponent and maybe break the strain that was building on his back but the pressure remain too constant for him to free a leg. If he shifted to one leg he would undoubtedly collapse to the ground with the amazon on top of him. They held the position for several minutes as Sam's breathing became more and more labored. Sweat streamed down his body as the hunter continued to bear him to the floor of the cave next to his wife.

Melissa was entranced by the sight of the two combatants. Her pale skinned, sweat covered husband seemed to grow weaker and weaker bending under the amazing power of the black woman who towered over him. She could see that it was only a matter of minutes before the hunter would claim them both. Her eyes roved over her obviously future lover's body. The dark skin seemed to glow in the dim light, coated in sweat and ointment, it stretched and rolled in such an erotic way as powerful muscles rippled and flexed underneath. Melissa's eyes were drawn to that amazingly perfect ass that made the young wife both cold with envy while hot with desire at the same time. Chrystyna's long hard black cock throbbed and ached as it seemed to sense on its own that it would soon be deep inside her husband's ass.

Chrystyna eased her downward pressure on her prey's arms and feigned a look of concern that spurred the desperate man into throwing the last of his strength into pushing the amazon off of him. Their hands didn't budge an inch as he looked up in shock at the evil grin that played across the girl's delicate and beautiful features. He realized the trick she had played and gave a cry of despair as she bore him to the ground and settled on top of him; man and wife knew it was over.

From her position Melissa could see the sexy round ass working its way deeper between her husband thighs. With each inch, that hard black cock was closer to its prize. Sam tried to buck but his strength was gone and Melissa could see he barely lifted the woman's body lying fully on top of him. His final defense came as he clenched his ass cheeks. He felt the head of her lubed cock sliding past his balls seeking his entrance.

Chrystyna gently bit and nuzzled her prey's neck and shoulders. The hot, spongy head of her cock probed between the helpless young man's ass cheeks as he cried weak protests under the weight of his eager lover.

Melissa watched, her breathing becoming shallow and fast as her pussy flooded with juices as that amazing cock pressed against her husband's now helpless ass. She heard his scream that was quickly muffled as the powerful woman claimed his trembling lips with her own. Melissa's pussy throbbed even as part of her wanted to look away from the raping of her man. She stared wide eyed as that black cock sank into her husband's quivering ass. She ran her eyes across those flexing hips that soon set a gentle, even pace.

She panted excitedly while watching muscles playing so sexily up and down Chrystyna's back. Her husband's legs flailed uselessly with each thrust. The hunter looked like a sleek black predator cat that was settling down to feast on its prey. They looked so perfect together, Melissa thought as she tried to move her numb hands to her aching pussy.

Chrystyna saw the look in the man's eyes. That point where the last resistance was broken. He was completely hers to enjoy at her leisure. Behind her, the young wife witnessed the first time Chrystyna plunged her cock fully into her husband's surrendered ass. Chrystyna grinned as she heard the white girl moan in obvious heat while the fucking of the man she loved took place only feet in front of her.

Sam tried to shrink within himself mentally, tried to block out what was happening to him. Wishing it was all just a bad dream and he would wake up back home safe in his bed. But that strong, hard cock plunging deeper and deeper into his virgin ass would not allow such escape. He clung to the woman on top of him weeping like a child. After several minutes of hard, deep ass filling thrusts, the pain receded and strange new sensations began to awaken inside him. Then, in that darkness, he heard her speak to him.

She breathed into his ear how good his virgin ass felt around her cock. How he was born to be under women like her, offering his ass in tribute to her cock. She spoke softly how she would turn him. How normal women would no longer satisfy his needs once she was finished with him, his own six inch cock stiffened between them confirming she was right.

He panted and weakly struggled under her powerful body. They both knew it was over, his body was now responding to her thrusts. He groaned as her cock probed his prostrate and sent shivers through him. Sam wrapped his arms and legs around the powerful woman on top of him as they kissed deeply. They broke the kiss and Sam bit into Chrystyna's neck and shoulders and she rammed him harder and faster. The two bodies merged in the dim light of the cave as the darker more powerful form on top increased her pace driven by her animal need to mate with the smaller pale form beneath.

12