T.O.A.I.S.

Story Info
Training of an Interracial Slut.
4k words
4.35
42.9k
30

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE: THE BEGINNING

Amy's parents had been going on at her for over a month to get her car fixed. It was an old black cutlass. A real classic, and she loved it. So when it broke down, she was gutted. She called the towing service and had it towed to the nearest garage.

The garage was owned and run by a rather intimidating black man named Jamal. He was intimidating not because of his demeanour, but rather his height and physique. Jamal was 6'6" and had the body of an athlete. The result of lifting engine blocks nearly every day for ten years.

Amy had a brief chat with Jamal and he informed her that she had completely fried the piston range. She told him that she wanted it fixed rather than replacing it. Jamal told her it was going to cost her about $6,500. She told him her dad would pay for it.

She rang her dad, and told him what happened. He was furious and told her there was no way in hell that he was paying that amount of money simply because she never bothered her ass to get the car serviced like he'd told her to.

When she got off the phone, Jamal could tell she was upset. She told him that her dad had refused to pay for the work she needed done. And that she didn't have anywhere near enough in her savings to cover the cost.

Amy then took a course of action that she never knew would change her life forever. She was a beautiful girl. She was 5'10" with fiery red hair that tumbled to just above her waist. She was a very busty girl with 36E breasts, and a very tight waist. She had ran track in high school and this resulted in the fabulous body she now possessed.

Amy took Jamal by the hand and asked if there was somewhere private she could talk to him. He lead her into his office and shut the door behind her. She told him that she really wanted the work done and that she was willing to do anything.

Knowing exactly what she meant, Jamal pulled her gently onto his lap and asked her what she meant by "anything". Without even batting an eyelid, she looked him straight in the face and said,

"I will be yours in every way you can imagine. Physically, mentally and sexually. I am very good in bed. I will be yours for the entire duration of the repairs plus an additional week."

Jamal felt his cock begin to grow, and Amy did as well. He told her that he would accept her offer, but only after she was made aware of three things. First was that he had a very large cock. It was 14" long and 4" around. Secondly, was that he would want to use all three of her holes repeatedly and for extensive periods of time. Lastly, was that he was a dominant master in his private life and that she would be following orders to the letter or there would be severe punishments.

Each of these details made Amy slightly uneasy, but she acquiesced to his demands anyway.

He told her that she would be starting right away, and that the duration of her service would be one month total. Three weeks for the repairs and the extra week she had offered of her own accord.

Without hesitation, he freed his monster cock from the confines of his overalls and let it flop onto his desk with an audible thud. Amy's eyes went wide with shock when she saw the beast. It was the biggest she had ever seen in her entire life. It was already glistening with his sweat. She travelled the length of it with her eyes, completely enraptured by it. She felt her pussy moisten at the sight.

Jamal told Amy to strip. She did this easily, as she was wearing only a blue sundress and her lingerie. Her lingerie consisted of a black strapless bra, and black micro g-string that barely covered her freshly shaved mound.

When she was naked, Jamal told her to stand against the desk and spread her pussy open wide for him, because he liked to inspect his women before he fed them his cock. Amy was slightly hesitant at performing such a vulgar pose and did so slowly. Jamal knew she was taking her time so he gave her a sharp smack on her ass. Just hard enough to let her know that he meant business. The smack was all the incentive she needed as she redoubled her efforts and got quickly into position.

Jamal rose from his chair and walked purposefully over to the now naked and visibly excited Amy. He stroked his hands all over her young tight body. The skin on his hands had been hardened through years of manual labour and was a contrasting roughness to her smooth ivory skin.

He touched her everywhere and felt her respond every time. She bucked with pleasure when he rolled the fat bud of her nipple between his finger and thumb, and she practically dry humped his hand when he toyed with her oversensitive clit. All the while, his cock was growing to it's full size and rising to attention.

Amy had noticed his cock begin to grow. Her mouth filled with saliva as she thought about sucking on the monster before her sweet little face. As she looked up into to Jamal's smiling face he said,

"Amy for the duration of your service to me, you will only be called either slut or slave. I will still call you by your name in public or when with friends, so as to keep you from unnecessary humiliation. I am to be addressed as master at all times apart from when in public, where you can use my name. If you wish to do anything I haven't already authorised then you must ask my permission. Am I understood slut?"

"Yes master", said Amy.

"May I please suck on your magnificent cock master. I wish to feel it stretching my mouth", said Amy.

"If it pleases you my filthy little slave, but I want you to take it all. Every single inch, right down to the balls" said Jamal.

"I will try master" Amy said.

And with that she clamped her mouth over his throbbing, hot cock. She could already taste his precum as she worked the head with her tongue. She knew how to deepthroat and had done so with her ex-boyfriend many times. Although he wasn't anywhere near as big as Jamal. He was tiny in comparison, although she hadn't thought so at the time. Jamal's cock was as long as her forearm and easily as thick.

She continued her ministrations for a good ten minutes, slobbering all over his cock and tonguing his balls like a woman possessed. She then tried for the first time to take him into her throat, and failed miserably. She could only get about a quarter of it in, before her gag reflex kicked in. She tried again and again, but the furthest she got was 6".

By this time Jamal, whilst enjoying her efforts, was becoming impatient. There was still another 8" that he could cram into her tight little throat. He ordered her to lie on her back across the desk, with her head hanging over the edge. She did so reluctantly, resulting in a harsher stinging slap to her rump. The smack was audible.

When she was in position, he stood before her, legs either side of her head. He started to play with her nipples, which were rock hard. He pulled and pinched and rolled them until they were an angry red colour and Amy was writhing dementedly on the desk. He then gave her right nipple a particularly viscious tug, causing her to open her mouth to yell. Before she could utter a sound, he was feeding his massive organ into her hot little mouth.

He smiled at the sight of her sucking eagerly on his cock whilst displaying her lithe body for his pleasure. He gradually fed her more and more of his cock, getting her used to the feeling of having it in her throat. Just when she was getting complacent, he forced his entire length down her gullet, watching with admiration as her throat bulged noticeably from the unwelcome visitor.

Her eyes went wide with shock as she felt all 14" of his meat were lodged in her throat. His balls dangled low in his sack, causing them to rest on her eyelids. She could smell his manhood, it was palpable. A mixture of sweat, saliva and muskiness. He kept himself well groomed, so there were no scratchy pubic hairs to annoy her. Having him buried in her throat, made her feel like a complete whore and as a result, flooded her pussy with her own natural lubricants.

Jamal withdrew himself as quickly as he had buried himself in her throat. Long strings of saliva still connected his cockhead to her ruby red and abused lips. To make sure she knew who was boss, he smeared her face with his cock, before placing himself between her legs.

" Your slut thanks you master for using her throat so violently. And she begs you to stretch her tight cunt with your beautiful cock" said Amy.

Without hesitation, Jamal began to feed his dark cock into her tight ivory pussy. Tight was an understatement, her pussy was like a vice. He could barely get his cockhead in, and after a few minutes began to get very frustrated.

Amy knew it was going to be a squeeze, simply from the thickness of his manhood. But she wanted that beautiful instrument inside her so badly she didn't care how she achieved it.

"Don't worry about me master, there's no need to be gentle. I just want you to fill my little pussy to the limit. Just ram it in me, please!" said Amy.

Jamal didn't need any more persuasion than that. He withdrew the head and spat a large dollop of saliva onto her already dripping pussy lips. He didn't hold back and buried himself inside her pussy in one swift plunging movement.

Amy saw stars as the pain hit her. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out except air. She knew he was all the way in, because it felt like he was in her stomach and also from the way his balls had slapped into her puckered anus. She felt so full and powerless, impaled on his huge cock. She had never felt more like a woman, nor more like a whore, in her entire life. She basked in the feeling until she became aware of him withdrawing, which left her with a pang of sorrow.

Amazed that she had dealt with the pain so well, and also that she had taken his full length, Jamal pulled out to admire his handiwork. Seeing her beautiful pussy so red and abused infused him with lust. He reached for his digital camera and snapped a few shots of her gaping hole, before powering back into her.

He plowed her for about twenty minutes, by which time her pussy had been so well stretched that she could accommodate his girth with ease. She had cum multiple times by this point, and was seeing stars.

Having had his fill of her pussy, he pulled out leaving it gaping obscenely. He went to the mini fridge, that he kept in his office for lunches and refreshments for customers, and grabbed the butter. He scooped a healthy dollop out and proceeded to lubricate her tightest of holes with it. When he had finished, her puckered anus was glistening and begging to be stretched out.

Amy was still gathering herself from the fucking of a lifetime, when she felt the cold, slippery butter being used to lubricate her back passage. When Jamal had withdrawn himself, she had thought that he was spent. She glanced lazily down between her legs to find that he wasn't there. When she laid her head back, he was standing over, cock in hand. She didn't need to be told what to do, she just opened her mouth as wide as possible, and let him slide every dark inch of meat into her throat.

Jamal used her throat like he had used her pussy, and fucked and rutted like a wild animal. A couple of times, he had buried himself in her throat and held there. During these moments, he leant down and played with her clit. Her response was the immediate constricting of her throat as she attempted to mewl in pleasure. He enjoyed these moments immensely.

Soon enough, Jamal became bored with her throat, and pulled out. Her lips were red and swollen from the stretching around his thick dark shaft. Her face was a mess, her makeup smudged. She was the epitome of a whore.

"Get on your stomach, slut" growled Jamal.

"I'm gonna make you all mine now. I'm going to ram all fourteen inches of my dark meat up this tight little bubble butt of yours. Then I'm going to flood your slutty white ass with my seed" said Jamal.

Lying on her stomach across the table, Amy steeled herself for the express train to pummel her delicate brown star. The desk was narrow, so whilst her legs were draped over one side, her arms and breasts were on the other.

Jamal took full advantage of her position, by tying a length of rope to each wrist and threading it under the desk. It was with these make-shift reigns, that he planned to keep her in place.

He stood back to admire his handiwork, ravaging every inch of her young body with his eyes. His gaze came to rest on her breasts, which with the way they were hanging, could only be described as udders. An evil plan started to form in his mind.

Jamal walked to the desk drawer and withdrew a ball of twine. He cut two lengths equivalent to their rope counterparts, and threaded them under the desk in the same fashion. The loose ends, he attached to each of Amy's nipples, and tied them visciously tight. He wanted to impress upon her that he was a demanding man, and would take what he wanted from her, with or without her permission.

With her bonds finally secure, Jamal took his place between her already splayed legs. He started off, teasing her by rubbing his cockhead forcefully over and around her sphincter. Her whole crotch was sopping with her pussy juices. So great was the volume, that her juices had started to run freely down her legs.

Jamal continued his teasing for a few minutes, before attending to the task at hand. He grabbed the two lengths of rope and took up the slack. He then positioned his head purposefully against her ring and began to slowly work it in. It took several minutes, but eventually he got the head in. The feeling was intense, her sphincter was like a band of steel around the head of his cock. He had to have more.

"Hold on slut, this going to hurt a lot" he warned.

He powered his way into her back passage in one fluid movement. This drove Amy mad with pain and lust. She was straining against her bonds with all her strength, but she was still no match for Jamal. He kept her pinned to the desk with the ropes, as he waited for her to acclimatise to the feeling of having his cock buried deep in her bowels.

He waited a couple of minutes, before starting a steady rhythm, sawing his cock in and out of her now badly abused arse. He steadily increased his pace, until he was fucking her ass as hard as he had fucked her pussy.

By this stage Amy had become used to the pain, which slowly but surely turned into deep pleasure. With every thrust of his magnificent cock, came the inevitable crash of the pendulum that was his enormous ball-sack. It smacked against her clit continuously, like some erotic wrecking ball. She was revelling in the mini orgasms, and just let herself float along on the waves of pleasure.

Jamal was close to cumming now, and was eager for the chance to steal one last surprise from Amy. He started picking up the pace as he felt the cum boiling in his sack. He hammered away at her poor back end, until he flooded her bowels with a load of black cum, that could only be described as monstrous.

Mid way through his orgasm, he pulled sharply on the twine tied to Amy's nipples. Her body resonded in two ways. The first was, that the pain caused her sphincter to tighten, taking Jamal to dizzy new heights as she literally milked the cum from his cock. Secondly, instead of the elongated feeling of pain, Amy was treated to a multiple orgasm. This was as a result of being sodomised, which made her feel dirty. Also it was because she now found pleasure in pain.

The orgasm swept through her tired body like a tornado, literally causing her to convulse with pleasure. Whilst Amy was still in the throes of her orgasm, Jamal had extricated himself from her forbidden entrance. He had now truly made her his in every way, except for one. If she didn't resist in performing this last order, then he knew she was his for ever, never mind the duration they had discussed.

Jamal let go of the reigns, and untied her. She basically slipped off the desk onto the floor. She was a mess, mascara running down her cheeks, and every orifice stretched to it's absolute limit.

"Now my little slut, you have one last task before we finish our little session. Are you going to be a good slave and follow your masters orders?" said Jamal mockingly.

"Yes Master. Your slave will obediently perform any task you set for her. I am yours, in any way I can be of service" mewled Amy.

"I am very glad to see that your demeanour hasn't changed, and that you are still being the good little slut I desire. Now sit up straight, with your hands clasped tightly behind your back. Stick your chest out, and present those udders to me!" said Jamal menacingly.

Amy did as she was told. She got on her knees, put her hands behind her back and held them tightly together. Her chest was already prominent, so when she stuck it out, her tits looked like they had doubled in size. Her nipples were a dark red from being tied for so long, and they had been temporarily lengthened by the viscous tug.

"That's a good slut, well done. Now open your slutty mouth, and clean your juices and cum from my cock. I must warn you though, if you don't perform this to my satisfaction, then our deal is off. So be extra thorough" said Jamal.

Amy no longer cared about the deal or her car, she just knew that this man had awoken in her, a lust so deep and dark, that only he could control it and train her to use it. She had been dominated before, but never to such an extent. And the fact that she had instantly fallen in love with his massive tool, was irrelevant. She would do whatever he asked her to. She was his slave, his slut, his little ivory whore. She revelled in this realisation.

Without a moments hesitation, she started to clean their combined fluids from his cock. The taste of his spunk, was overpowering, and made her hungry for more. She could taste the funk of her natural anal juice, but she didn't care, she just wanted to please him.

After about five minutes, and when she was sure his cock was as clean as it was going to get, Amy stopped her ministrations and resumed her pose. Being made to perform such a task, had gotten her cunt all wet again. A fact not unnoticed by Jamal.

"I do believe, that's the best post coitus cleaning, my cock has ever undergone. Good girl, you outperformed anything I could've hoped for. You can now say, that you've taken fourteen inches of hot black cock in your pussy, ass and throat. Not many women can make such a boast. Did you enjoy yourself my sweet little slut?" asked Jamal.

"Yes master. I loved every second of it. I never knew I could find such pleasure in degradation, pain and humiliation. I especially loved the last bit, when I had to clean your cock knowing full well it had previously been lodged in my ass. Thank you very much master, for teaching me how to be a true slut. I can't wait to see what you make me do next" said Amy.

This girl continued to surprise Jamal. What he had put her through in the past few hours, would've been more than enough for any normal woman, but he knew she was anything but normal. She actually thrived on being treated like a whore. She was a whore, a complete and utter whore. But she was his, and he would train her to within an inch of her life.

Just for badness, Jamal decided he wanted to document their first session. He went to the cabinet and after a bit of rooting around, he found his digital camera. He made Amy stand up and took closeup shots of her face with the messy makeup. He took extremely intimate shots of her stretched out pussy, with it's crimson lips. And lastly he got her to bend over at the waist, whilst keeping her legs straight. He then got her to stretch her ass open as wide as she could. Which after the fucking she had received, was almost big enough to receive his fist.

As they both got dressed, Jamal removed the memory card and jammed it into his computer. He then proceeded to print off copies of all the photos he had taken. He waved them in Amy's face and told her what a whore she was. She was loving every second of it.

12