T.O.A.I.S. Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
1.3k words
4.27
12.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4: MEETING HER FELLOW SLAVES

The remainder of her first week had flown past for Amy. Jamal had repeatedly fucked her, in every hole, in every way. She had become accustomed to getting punished even if she hadn't deserved it. She had settled into her role as Jamal's personal slave, very nicely.

Jamal had given her a daily routine to follow, and she never deviated from it in the slightest. First thing in the morning, Jamal woke up around 06:30 on weekdays and 09:00 at the weekend. She was to give him a blowjob, making sure she deepthroated him and swallowed his load. This was followed by a cooked breakfast for both of them. Jamal was very particular about his eggs, and she had discovered the penalty for getting them wrong, was thirty hard spanks of her ass. Needless to say, she didn't get them wrong again.

After breakfast, Amy was allowed to use the bathroom and bathe. This was the only time she was permitted to do so. After her bath, she got dressed for work. She then had to present her outfit to Jamal, for his approval. He repeatedly made her wear clothes that were either extremely revealing or two sizes too small. Either way, she looked like a wanton slut. She was never allowed to wear underwear, unless given dildo panties, which she enjoyed hugely all day.

Then it was off to work. At the garage, she acted as Jamal's secretary. She did paperwork, fielded calls and attended to customers while they waited. Since she had started, a lot more guys were willing to wait the half hour for services. She could feel every single one of them checking her out, some even tried their luck.

Lunch at the garage, was spent either bent over Jamal's desk or pressed hard against a wall with him fucking the shit out of her. Her lunch consisted of him pumping load after load of cum down her throat. She thanked him for a lovely meal every time.

Closing time was at 20:00, but Amy always left at 19:00. She left early to prepare dinner and to attend to any chores that needed doing. After dinner, they would spend roughly two hours in the playroom, with her being used in every conceivable way. After 'playtime' was over, they settled down to watch an hour or so of TV.

At the weekends, the routine differed only slightly. On Saturday she would be sent to the supermarket for groceries and supplies. The rest of the day would be spent mostly in the dungeon. Sunday was similar, except the supermarket run was replaced by a trip to Jamal's local gym. He had told her that he liked his women fit and healthy.

About midway through her second week in Jamal's service, she had had headed home to prepare dinner as usual. When she arrived home, there was a black Chevy Silverado parked in the driveway. Jamal hadn't mentioned that he was expecting visitors. She parked up and went to open the front door, when two enormous black men got out of the truck. She hadn't noticed them as the truck had darkly tinted windows.

"Hey, is Jamal here? We have a delivery for him," said the one closest to her.

"No, not at the moment. I can take the delivery if you want."

"No. We'll wait," he said.

And without even asking how long Jamal would be, they hopped back in the truck. Amy thought it was very strange and went inside to call Jamal. He told her it was fine and that he would be home shortly to take care of it.

Twenty minutes later, Jamal arrived and greeted the two men like old friends. Amy watched through the blinds. She couldn't hear what was being said, but Jamal directed them to the garage. He then came in and told her they were old friends, and that they were returning a couple of things he had loaned them. He instructed her to carry on with dinner, but to make enough for four people. With that, he grabbed a six-pack of beer from the fridge and headed out to the garage.

Amy thought nothing of it, and busied herself with the dinner preparations. Just as she was putting the food on the table, she heard the van leaving. At the same time, Jamal came in followed by two of the most beautiful women Amy had ever seen. The women were scantily dressed and both of them looked exhausted.

"Slut, I would like you to meet your fellow slaves Jada and Alisya," said Jamal with enthusiasm. "They were on loan to a friend of mine, and the guys just dropped them off. Slaves this is my new slut Amy. She will be staying with us for the next few weeks."

They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries over dinner. Amy found she got along with the other two women very well. They were all around the same age, and entered into service Jamal's service in very similar ways.

Jada was black, and had been Jamal's first slave. Alisya was white and had come along merely two weeks after Jada. They both openly expressed their love for Jamal and their life with him. Amy found out, that they were regularly loaned out to Jamal's friends, but held no resentment as they were pleasing him. Jamal then interjected and told her that she would also be sent to one of his friends before the end of her servitude. That night, they all slept naked together in Jamal's bed, with Amy marvelling at the other women's bodies.

The next day, Amy arose to start her routine. She rolled over to perform her morning blow job, to find that Alisya was already in full swing. Jamal was thrusting in and out of her throat, going balls deep every time. Alisya never even blinked. Amy sat mesmerised, and watched Alisya swallow Jamal's cock with ease every time. The saliva dripping steadily from her lips and pooling in his crotch.

Amy then looked for Jada, to discover she wasn't there. She smelled bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Jamal put his hand on her leg and said,

"Alisya has a special talent as you can see. She has the gift of having no gag reflex. She performs ninety percent of my blowjobs. Jada's downstairs making breakfast, you can either help her or stay here and eat Alisya's pussy."

Having never been with another woman before, Amy opted to join Jada preparing breakfast. She hopped out of bed and went downstairs, leaving Jamal pounding Alisya's face as she sucked him off.

"Good morning," she said to Jada. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"The cooking is all done, but you can lay the table if you want."

Amy did as the woman had asked.

"I take it you witnessed Alisya in action then?"

"Yeah," replied Amy. "She's amazing. First time I did that with Jamal, I damned near choked."

"I know what you mean. I still have trouble with it, he's just so big!"

"Do you have any special talents?" asked Amy.

"Yes," replied Jada. "I'm a pain slut, I find pleasure in extreme pain. I spend most of my time in the dungeon. He always uses me if he's feeling annoyed or angry, because he knows I can take it."

"Wow, that's amazing" gasped Amy. "I feel so left out, I can't do anything like you two."

"I wouldn't say that. Jamal told us last night that you were an absolute nypmho and that he plans to make you his anal slave. See, neither of us can cum from anal, and he told us that you absolutely love it."

"Thanks," said Amy.

And at that moment, Jamal and Alisya came downstairs and they all had breakfast together.