T.O.P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" Travis barked. "On the wall! Put your back on the wall!"

Dakota looked back and found that he had been carried from the bedroom upstairs down to the ballroom downstairs without even noticing. "You fuck really good!"

Travis hugged Dakota harder. "I know. They all say that."

"It's true!" Dakota yelped before entering his first orgasm with Travis, spewing his cum all over the place. "Aaah! OoOh! Mmmm!" Panting, he apologized for making a mess.

"Ha! That's what you call a mess?" Travis joked. "You should see me cum then!"

Dakota bounced on Travis as he fucked him against the wall. Within seconds, Travis had cum, shooting wads of sperm deep inside him.

"Oh wow!" Dakota exclaimed as it leaked out slowly. "I think I'm full of you now. That was a great fucking."

Panting, Travis looked Dakota in the eye. "I'm not done yet. Far from it."

Dakota gasped. "But you just came!"

"And I can come about two more times," Travis answered and resumed thrusting. "What did I tell you? It's all about size and volume. And now, stamina."

Dakota latched his arms around Travis' neck. "Please ... take me back upstairs!"

Travis picked Dakota up and carried him up the stairs, still impaling him. He threw him on the bed and pounded him more.

"I ... I want to ride you," Dakota uttered out.

Smiling, Travis flipped on his back with his cock sticking straight in the air. He raised an eyebrow at Dakota's hesitation. "Well? You gonna hop on or what?"

Dakota gathered his remaining energy and sat on Travis, moaning and tossing his head back in pleasure. "Don't move! I want to do this!" He began rising and falling, fucking himself on the large rod.

Travis grunted as he watched Dakota sliding on his dick. "You look really cute like that."

Dakota blushed. He loved being called cute, especially by hot older men. 'I think it's time I really tease him,' he thought to himself and plopped all the way down on Travis. He started moving his hips slowly in circular motions.

Travis groaned. "Ah! Shit, dude! Don't do that! I'm gonna cum!"

Dakota stopped and smiled inside. He had found this hunk's weakness. "Alright, fine." He slowly slid up until only the swollen head of Travis' cock was still inside. Once again, he started his circular motions.

Travis had enough of his teasing. He flung his arms out, pushed Dakota down and flipped him over on his back. The hunky stud piston fucked Dakota until they both came again.

Pleasure surged throughout Dakota's drained body. He smiled and rubbed his stomach lovingly. "Wow, Travis. You're amazing. I think your seed is safe inside me."

Travis flashed his seductive smirk. "It better be. Now come on. Round three!"

"Agh!" Dakota screamed as Travis moved his still hard cock in his sensitive and well used hole. "Ah! Gentle! Not so deep!"

Travis smiled and hugged his bottom boy. "As you wish." He slowed the fucking down to a soft, passionate pace, going only a few inches in and out.

"When you do that, it really drives me crazy," Dakota said, panting heavily.

Travis dropped down on top of him. "Do what?"

"Fucking me soft and slow," the young bottom answered. "It feels really good."

Travis chuckled. "Well then I guess tomorrow I'll make you go insane then."

Dakota wriggled his ass around underneath the stud. "Why?"

Travis leaned down and kissed him for a long while, thrusting his tongue all around Dakota's mouth. "It's my birthday," he said, breaking loose from the kiss. "My 29th birthday, and you're gonna wish it won't ever end."