T. S. I Love You

Story Info
How I met my "wife".
3.5k words
4.51
44.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Celeste at a party my friend Jerry invited me to. Given that Jerry happens to be gay, I already knew what kind of party it would be. But I let him talk me into going, because he said that some of the bi chicks didn't mind playing with straight guys like me. And I might get lucky and find two who wanted to share. Besides, he felt I needed to change the type of women I dated, because all my relationships were short lived. He also told me many times that I should try the same side of the fence, and had even offered to show me himself. Still, while I was sometimes curious what kind of thrill he got out of sucking cock, I wasn't desperate enough for love to go there.

Anyway, when I saw her, I swear I fell in love, or at least serious lust, at first sight. Tall, dark black with flawless skin, nice tits, and the best looking ass I'd ever seen in person. Although I hadn't met her yet, and had never dated a black girl before either, I couldn't take my eyes off her, because she was gorgeous. She must have felt my gaze burning her ass cheeks, or the person she was talking to told her, because she turned and laughingly told me to take a picture, it would last longer.

That's what I did too, lifted up my phone, and said that if she was sure she didn't mind, I'd love to have her beautiful ass as my screen saver. After giving me a couple of sexy poses that really showed off her body, she of course wanted to see the results. And after telling me I had a pretty good eye for framing, she finally introduced herself and asked if I was a photographer. I told her no, I just knew what I liked looking at. Then I said she must be used to men staring, and was obviously a model who knew how to pose for the camera.

She said she did some modeling, but would never be famous, because she refused to do lingerie shots. I asked why not, and she said she was a little shy and too old fashioned to take off her clothes on camera. Then before I could give her the lines about having nothing to be shy about, she changed the subject by asking if I was part of the community. I knew she meant LGBTQ, since Jerry talked about the community all the time. And when I told her no, I was just a guest that came with Jerry, she said that was too bad, because I was kind of cute. Then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, told me to enjoy the party, and went back to join her friends.

Well, her walking away, sort of killed a lot of my joy, but it was obvious that chasing her wouldn't get me anywhere tonight. Jerry said the same thing, when I caught up with him later, that I wasn't her type. When I asked if it was because I was white, he said no, it was that I was straight, and she never dated anyone outside the community. I asked if it was because she was only into women, and he told me I was way off base. She did swing with other women from time to time, but she was way more into men, just not straight men. So it would probably be best if I forgot about her, and looked for someone who would fuck straight guys. He might even be able to help me identify some of them, if I needed him to, since preferences weren't always obvious with this group.

Before Celeste, I would have gladly taken home half the girls he pointed out to me. But, who would be satisfied with mere mortals after having met a goddess? And, whenever I wasn't following Jerry around, my eyes were following her around the room. Thankfully Celeste left with another girl, because I don't think I could have handled seeing her with some other guy. Look, I know what you're thinking, that I was just interested in her body. If that were the case, why didn't I take one of the other girls home, since some of their bodies were just as hot? And if you think it was the color of her skin, you'd be wrong there too. There was just something about Celeste, something I can't explain, and despite only having talked to her for 5 minutes; I knew I wanted her in my life.

Monday at work, when I asked him to help set me up with her, Jerry repeated what he'd told me at the party. I wasn't her type, and chasing her would only end in heartbreak for me. I asked if he meant she'd cheat on me, and he said she was the most loyal person he knew, when she was in a relationship. And, if I ever did get into a relationship with her, she'd make me a very happy man. But, if I thought I could convince her to change her mind about only dating people in the community, I was sadly mistaken. And her shooting me down, over and over, is what would break my heart. So, he'd tell me again, forget about her and find someone else to obsess about.

I didn't stop obsessing, and while it took almost two weeks of pretty much begging him, Jerry finally did get me a date with her. However, he did warn me that Celeste had only agreed, so she could tell me herself why things would never work out between us. The first thing she said, when we were seated at the restaurant, was that it wasn't a lack of attraction. She was sure that part of my infatuation with her, was that I'd felt it that night, which is why I thought we'd be good together. The problem though, was that I didn't understand her, or the lifestyle she'd chosen, and all the attraction in the world couldn't fix that. That was why she refused to get involved with anyone outside the community, because only those who were in it could truly understand.

When she saw my confusion, she said that was why she agreed to this date, because she liked me enough to try and explain it to me. She said that knowing she was bisexual didn't bother me, because I only thought about it one way. That having a bisexual girlfriend would be great, because she'd bring her girlfriends to the house for us to share. But, she liked men too, and would want to bring them to our bed as well, also for us to share. I mean, if she brought another girl to our bed, I'd expect her to eat that girl's pussy, and lick us both clean after I fucked her. Was I ready to do the same if she brought a guy to the house, suck his cock, and lick both of them clean like she'd lick the girl?

People in the community understood that, since they practiced the truest form of equality between the sexes. Men like me, from outside their world; thought equality was a one way street. And, when she asked for that equality, I'd either refuse to participate, or I'd resent her for demanding it from me. So, while she really did like me, and wished things could work out between us, my friend was right, I should look for someone who wanted the same things I did. Then, since we'd already finished eating our food, she asked if I could take her home.

When we got to her house though, things got out of hand real quickly, because the cheek kiss she was going to give me was too close to my lips. Next thing you know, our tongues were down each other's throats, and Celeste was trying blindly to find her keys, without breaking our kiss. Once we were inside, I had her backed up against the wall, and my hands were caressing the ass that had haunted my dreams for the last two weeks. When I tried to move them around front though, she grabbed them and slid them up to her tits, saying it was the wrong time, and she was a mess down there. Then, while I was working on getting her blouse out of the way, she sexily whispered that it wasn't the wrong time for her mouth, as her hands moved to pull down my zipper.

After reaching inside to play with my steel hard cock, she maneuvered me over to the couch, and knelt to take my pants off completely. Then, looking deep into my eyes, she slid her lips over the head of my dick, moaning as loud as I did. I've had plenty of blowjobs, but I never had anyone make love to my cock the way Celeste did. Taking me deep into her throat, nibbling on the ridge underneath and swirling her tongue all around it whenever it was in her mouth. Always soft, always slow, and always with her beautiful eyes locked to mine to show me how much she enjoyed sucking me.

She took her time too, driving me crazy for over 20 minutes, before asking if I had enough and was ready to cum in her mouth for her. I was in no condition to speak, just moan, which she said she'd take as a yes, then began sucking my sperm up from my balls to where she wanted it. I almost passed out from the intensity of my orgasm, and Celeste prolonged it by continuing to softly suck me until there was nothing left. When she came up to lie in my arms, I still hadn't found my voice, but I did find my tongue well enough to kiss her deeply, despite what she had in her mouth.

Such an awesome blowjob definitely deserved a reward, and I began kissing my way down her body to eat her pussy until she was the one to pass out. But when my hand went to the snap on her designer jeans, she started begging me not to, because she really was a mess down there. I just told her that her period wouldn't stop me, and continued what I was doing. I won't call what I did rape, because even though she broke out in tears, she still raised her hips to help me when I started sliding her jeans off. That's where I stopped, when her panties and what they were hiding popped into view and where Celeste wailed as her waterworks turned on full blast.

That's what she'd been trying to keep me from finding out, and why she only dated men from inside the community. It was only between 4 and 5 inches long, and a little thicker than my thumb, but it was a cock, and Celeste was really a man, not the beautiful woman I was falling in love with. And that's what was going through my mind at the moment, why had I been falling in love with her? Because of her body, or because of who she was as a person? The answer was that I had been falling for her even without the sex, and had she put me off for months, I would still have kept chasing her. As I said about the party, I'd seen other girls with bodies just as good, and couldn't bring myself to take them home. So, there was more to my feelings for her than just her body, or the awesome blowjob she'd just finished giving me.

And with the sounds of her broken heart, yes still her to me, ringing in my ears I did the only thing I could and that was to take her oversize "clit" between my lips, and try to return the pleasure she'd given me. True, I might hate myself in the morning for doing this, but I'd hate myself even more if I pushed her away and abandoned her to her pain. Her first reaction, besides stopping her tears, was to stroke my hair softly while calling me baby. Then she said I didn't have to do that because accepting her was enough, although she'd love it if I did keep going. And, having already made the decision to go this far, I was bound and determined to take her to the finish line.

The mechanics of sucking her cock weren't that hard to master, even though it would take time to get anywhere as good as she was. Especially since it was a relatively small one, and didn't even trigger my gag reflex when I took the whole thing in my mouth. The emotional side of it though, was a completely different story, because I was way outside my comfort zone, and knew I'd never be the same after this. That's not to say I didn't enjoy feeling it slide over my tongue, or her moans of delight when I did something she liked. And I was actually looking forward to having her cum in my mouth and swallowing her sperm the way she'd done mine.

Instead, I'm talking about the fact that I was now a cocksucker and wondering if people would be able to tell that when they looked at me. And whether it was a permanent change, and I'd start wanting to suck cock all the time, or if I'd be so disgusted with myself later, that I'd be afraid to show my face in public after this. That train of thought was interrupted by a change in Celeste's movements, her grabbing my head and humping upwards against my mouth, the same way most girls did when I ate their pussies. The only real difference was the pulsing I felt on my tongue, right before Celeste screamed in orgasm and filled my mouth full of sticky goo.

Feeling that I needed it at the moment, Celeste was quick to wrap her arms around me and start kissing me, while telling me how much of a beautiful man I was. Then when the kissing broke, she asked if I was Ok enough to make love to her, because she wanted to give me everything she had to give. However, when she got the KY out of her night table and went to get on her hands and knees, I stopped her, saying I wanted to make love to her like the woman she was. She caught on right away, and said it might get messy that way, because she came sometimes just from getting fucked. And I came back by saying that if I could handle her cumming in my mouth, a little sperm on my chest wouldn't bother me.

It was truly making love too, to a woman with the tightest and most responsive pussy in the world. Because regardless of her anatomy, Celeste was a woman in every way, from how she kissed and how she caressed me, to her sweet whispers about how wonderful my cock felt inside her. Maybe that was what attracted me to her in the first place, how feminine she was compared to all the other women I saw. And because of that, even with having sucked her cock mere minutes before, I felt more like a man than ever. A man making love to a beautiful woman, softly and tenderly, instead of trying to prove my manhood by driving her body into the bed. A distinction only marred by the rising of her little cock between us, and her spewing love juices over both of us, as I emptied mine deep inside her.

When I woke up, she was still curled up in my arms, the way she'd been when we fell asleep together. And looking at how beautifully she lay there, I realized that learning she had a dick, hadn't changed how I felt about her. Maybe it just hadn't sunk in yet, but I felt none of the disgust I expected about what we'd done the night before. Instead, I felt like stroking her angelic face and softly kissing her awake, which I proceeded to do. When she did wake up, her arms wrapped themselves tightly around me, as she thanked me for not abandoning her when I found out what she was. Then, after doing some of her own kissing, she rolled out of bed and asked me how I liked my eggs. And even seeing her dick in the morning light, did nothing to detract from the vision of loveliness standing before me.

Naturally, as soon as we sat down to eat, she asked how I was doing, meaning how I felt about what happened. And I told her the truth, that I still wasn't sure how I felt about some of it, and it'd take me a few days to sort things out. She tearfully asked if that meant I wasn't sure I wanted to keep seeing her, and I said that was the only part I was sure about. I just didn't know yet if I could do what she'd said it would take to keep her. Licking her was one thing, because it was her that I cared for. But sucking another man's dick with her was something else entirely, even if it was the only way she'd accept me. Her tears dried up as soon as I said that, and leaning across the table to kiss me, she said that had never been a real requirement. She wasn't actually into all guy threesomes to start with; she'd just used that as an example to avoid telling me how she was different. Then she laughed and said it did make it more difficult to thank Jerry properly though, for bringing us together, but a nice bottle of wine might do the trick.

I told her to leave that to me, because I already knew what kind of wine Jerry liked and I'd give it to him at work Monday. Then I turned the tables on her, by asking how she felt about things, and if she was still against having a mostly straight guy as a boyfriend. She kissed me again, and said that as long as I could repeat last night's performance, by the light of day, I had myself a girlfriend. Well, I repeated every part of it three times that day alone, along with giving her a blowjob in the shower and one on the couch while we were watching a movie, and have repeated all or part of it every day since. So that less than a week from when we started, we were both admittedly in love, and used those words constantly. And a month after that, we were making plans for our wedding.

Several things happened before we walked down the aisle that I need to mention. One was that I asked Jerry to be my best man, which he liked better than that bottle of wine. Two was that Celeste talked me into keeping her difference a secret from my family, since they already had enough trouble accepting that she was black and that we'd never give them grandkids unless we adopted. They truly accept her now though, as my wife and their daughter in law, because of how happy she makes me, which is the important thing. Three, I talked her out of completing her transformation, since she only wanted to do it for me, not because she needed it to feel complete herself. As I told her, I'd rather she kept her "clit", so I'd have a way to drive her crazy in bed, the way she did me, than trade it for a hole that might not give her any pleasure at all. And four, she insisted on introducing me to her Maid of Honor, in our bed, where we licked each other's cum out of her all night long.

Even after three years of marriage, I'm still not a member of the community, because except for what I do with Celeste, I'm still straight. My wife still doesn't want to bring another man to our bed, because she loves the fact that I'm only bisexual with her, and the idea of seeing me with another cock in my mouth, or one up my ass, even her little cock, doesn't thrill her at all. But she is truly bisexual, as a woman, and every few months she will insist on bringing a girl to our bed to remind us both what real pussy feels and tastes like. And any time I tell her she doesn't need to do that, she tells me that if I want her to keep her "clit", we'll keep bringing women to our bed. Because she loves the fact that her husband is still straight, and she plans to keep me that way.