Tabatha's Prison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden the shower was turned off.

"Time's up."

The two girls were taken by the arms and marched soaking wet down back to the changing area. Two towels had been laid on the table. The girls were released. Tabatha frowned at the towel; it was closer to being a flannel, and didn't soak up water very well. It seemed barely a minute before the gobby guard announced time up again and the towel was snatched off her.

"Well, put your clothes on," the guard sneered, "we haven't got all day."

Reluctantly, Tabatha reached into her box and put her underwear on, as Kimber had done. Her body was still wet. Good grief, how much humiliation did they want? She tried sliding on the grey cotton dress over her wet body, but it stuck and she had to pull down over her panties. Dark patches appeared where it was in contact with skin and soon it was clinging revealingly to her body. She lifted her chin up but it seemed an anachronistic gesture.

"Let's go."

Surely they had won their game of humiliation?

12