Tabatha's Taboo

Story Info
The college slut learns a lesson from the head.
4.5k words
4.34
32.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabatha sat at her desk as bored as usual, she chewed on her pink bubblegum and blew out a big bubble letting it burst before gathering it all back in and starting again.

She was, as usual, oblivious to what her teacher was saying choosing instead to spend her time writing "Tabatha 4 Jack" and various other schoolgirl notes on her book, her minded drifted back to the lunchtime she had just spent with him, a naughty smile crossed her pink lips as she thought about the fun they had had.

"Tabatha!"

The teacher's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"What?" She snapped back, with all the attitude Mrs Morgan had come to expect from Tabatha, no doubt she was a bright student but she lacked concentration and respect for the teachers.

"Tabatha that is no way to answer your teacher."

"Whatever."

Tabatha wasn't interested, she was used to being in trouble and she knew there was nothing Mrs Morgan could do to her that would bother her; she most probably wanted to shout at her for not paying attention.

"Tabatha the headmaster has asked to see you in his office, off you go."

"Why?"

Tabatha knew that you were only sent to the headmaster to be suspended and she hadn't done anything that bad lately, or at least she hadn't been caught doing anything that bad lately, what could he want with her.

"I don't know Tabatha but you better take your things with you."

Oh my god, thought Tabatha, that bitch knows.

"But I haven't done anything!" She protested.

"Well then you have nothing to worry about do you, now hurry up please."

Tabatha solemnly and moodily picked up her bag and coat and stormed out of the room, her too-high heels clicking noisily against the hard tiled floor as she stomped along, she slammed the door hard behind her as she entered the quiet corridor.

As she started to make her way towards the headmaster's office, unusually for Tabatha she actually felt a little nervous, although she was always getting shouted at she had never been in any serious trouble.

Her parents, for the most part, believed that Tabatha was a good girl and the last thing she needed was them on her case, she only had 2 months left at college and she just wanted to get them over with as quickly and easily as possible.

She stopped at the girls toilets to refresh her make-up and fix her hair, image was everything to Tabatha and no way was she going to see the headmaster unless she looked her best, she wandered to herself what he would be like, she had never seen him before, no-one really had. You were only ever sent to him for something really bad and mostly the people who were sent to him were expelled from college and never seen again.

She relaxed a little as she thought, there's no way I can be expelled, I haven't even done anything.

She checked herself in the mirror, she was without doubt a very pretty girl and she knew it, her long blonde hair accented her smooth, bright face perfectly and she prided herself in making even the college uniform look sexy, she had rolled her shirt up and tucked it under to make it like a short cropped top showing a little of her ample cleavage and plenty of her belly and navel.

A short skirt, white stockings and black heeled shoes capped the look and made her look a few years above her real age of 18, she had used this look to date older guys all the way through college and she knew she could have almost any boy any time she wanted.

She left the toilets and headed slowly towards the headmaster office, maybe he had a message from home for her, oh my god what if something happened? She quickened her pace and was soon outside his door.

Standing for a second nervously she knocked twice loudly and waited for a response, none came back quick enough for her liking so she knocked again, louder and longer.

Again no response was immediate so she went to knock a third time but just as she did so the door swung open and she was greeted by the imposing figure of her headmaster in the doorway.

"The polite thing to do is knock and wait for an answer."

His voice was calm but firm, Tabatha could not believe how young he was and how smart he looked.

A sharp and crisp shirt, tie and trousers and very shiny black shoes made him look somehow authoritative. Tabatha instantly felt her knees weaken a little, she wasn't scared though but certainly excited. He was a very good looking man and as she checked out his muscly figure she could feel her pussy tingle a little.

She had often fantasised about seducing a teacher, the thought of driving a man so wild he just had to have her, even though he knew it was forbidden made her very horny.

"Miss Black I presume?"

Tabatha just stood, wide eyed, for a moment taking in the full vision of him before her, her filthy mind had already started to wander and her mouth started to curl into a naughty, seductive smile.

"That's right," She flicked her long blonde hair to the side of her face "And you must be the headmaster?"

She started to breeze her way past him into the room making sure her firm young breasts were pushed well in front of her when a strong arm slammed across her and stopped her dead in the doorway.

"You can call me Sir." He looked down into her eyes as he spoke "And you do not enter my office until you are invited."

Tabatha missed a breath as she was stopped in her tracks, she watched silently as he made his way back across the office and sat at his desk.

"Ok Miss Black, you may enter."

Tabatha looked at him with her most annoyed, stroppy face before huffing and entering, she walked slowly and did not take her eyes of his, she expected him to be all over her by now, sick with lust but instead he stared right back at her with a strong conviction that Tabatha had never experienced before, by the time she was stood in front of him she had her own eyes lowered towards her feet.

"Now Miss Black I assume you know why you are here?"

He stood and walked behind her as he spoke, Tabatha could feel his eyes all over her body but she stood completely still, she almost felt paralysed by his sheer confidence and authority.

"No." She brattily responded.

"That's No Sir, Miss Black."

She could feel the warmth of his breath on the back of her neck as he spoke he was so close to her now, it sent a shiver through Tabatha's body that passed down her spine and made her pussy tighten.

"No Sir." She said, this time a little weaker.

"You mean to tell me you are stood before me Miss Black and you have no idea why, I find that hard to believe, I mean if you don't know you have done something wrong, why do you look so scared?"

He had finished checking her out from behind and moved back in front of her, he was easily a foot taller than her and was now towering over her.

"I err I'm not scared!"

He stared down at her for a long second after she had finished talking and when she caught his eye she meekly added a "Sir".

He laughed a little.

"Really? I'm very experienced in dealing with girls like you Miss Black and you are either scared or horny, now which is it?"

Oh my god did he just say that, Tabatha replayed it in her mind, he wasn't allowed to say things like that to her, she could have him arrested, what a perve. Her mind was still racing when he spoke again.

"Never mind Miss Black I think I know the answer, it seems you find it hard to control your urges. Now I will give you one chance to admit to me what you have done to be sent here?"

Tabatha started thinking back; she never did anything really bad, certainly not enough to be sent to the headmaster.

"I err I don't know Sir honestly I don't."

He started to pace in front of her a little impatiently

"So you've been a good girl recently have you Miss Black?"

"Yes Sir I have, honestly I've been a good girl."

Tabatha couldn't quite believe she was talking like this, she had no respect for teachers and was never bothered about getting in trouble, but stood here before him she felt, differently, she couldn't quite put her finger on it but she knew she didn't like it, she decided it was time she took control of this situation herself.

She slowly started to unbutton the top button of her shirt, running her fingers across her ample cleavage and licked her lips at him seductively

"Of course I can be a naughty girl if you want me to?"

No sooner had she finished than a hard slap caught her clean across her cheek

"If you want me to SIR," He boomed at her "And that's your last warning."

Tabatha stood absolutely stunned, she knew he was definitely not allowed to do that and she knew she should storm out of his office right now and report him, she was shocked that he had just slapped her but he she was even more shocked when she realised it had made her pussy a little damp, she also found herself responding to him almost automatically,

"If you want me to be Sir."

She looked down again at her feet and for the first time noticed how sexy his shoes made him look, she could feel the wet patch in her panties grow but she didn't quite know why.

He stood directly in front of her again

"No I do not want you to be a naughty girl Miss Black, in fact I want to teach you how to behave properly, but first we need to deal with your recent actions. Now you were seen behind the bike sheds at break Miss Black would you like to explain to me what you were doing?"

Oh shit. Tabatha's heart sank, how did he know about that, she had been taking boys there for years and have never been caught, how could he possibly know, he couldn't know, she decided he must have been bluffing.

"I wasn't behind the bike sheds at break Sir."

She smiled innocently at him as she spoke,

"Yes you were Miss Black and lying will only make it worse, now what exactly were you doing?"

This was bad, he definitely knew but Tabatha couldn't bring herself to say it, how could she explain to him she was giving a boy a blowjob

"I errm,"

She looked up at him and tried to flutter her eyelid in a desperate bid to make him stop but he just locked her gaze with his own powerful stare

"I can't really say Sir."

He let out a half smile, he was clearly enjoying watching her squirm.

"You can't say Miss Black? What is so difficult about saying I was being a filthy little slut Sir?"

Tabatha stood stunned again, she couldn't believe he had just spoken about her like that, she wasn't a slut, she had only fucked 2 boys in her life

"No Sir I'm not, I promise I'm not."

"Oh I think you are Miss Black, on your knees behind the bike sheds sucking some boys cock? Sounds very slutty to me."

Tabatha just looked down, she was blushing and a little embarrassed but her pussy was getting ever more wet the more he spoke to her this way

"I think that makes you a filthy little whore"

He slowed down as he told her what she was so he could be sure she understood what he meant, he was making a mental note of how she reacted to everything he said and did, he had plans for this girl and he had to make sure she was in the right frame of mind for him to take control.

He had had dozens of girls in his office but none quite as sexy as Tabatha; he had a feeling about her, a feeling that if he handled her correctly he could have all kinds of fun with her.

He moved back around to his chair and sat down, taking some papers out of his drawer. Tabatha stood rooted to the spot and watched him, the further he went away from her the more she craved him to be close to her, she was starting to get really horny, she wanted him, she wanted him really badly but she couldn't let him know that

"Well Miss Black it seems I am left with no choice but to phone your parents and tell them what you have been up to." He lifted the phone as he finished talking

"No Sir, please don't phone my parents, I'm sorry I won't do it again I swear."

"Oh but you will Tabatha, you can't help yourself, I know that this wasn't the first time, you're a horny little slut and you crave cock, I have no other option, you need punishing and I'm not allowed to do it so it will have to be your parents."

Tabatha was panicking, she really didn't want her parents to know this about her, they still thought she was their innocent little girl.

"Of course" He put down the phone acting as if he had just had an idea "If you want me to punish you, that would be different."

Tabatha's mind was racing, what could she do, she couldn't let him phone home but what did he mean by punishing? She thought for a second, what could he really do to her that would be worse than her parents finding out about her?

"Yes Sir, I would like you to punish me instead."

He looked up at her with a devious smile, "I don't think you do Miss Black, in fact I doubt you could even handle me punishing you."

"Yes I can Sir, please punish me, please don't phone home I will do anything you want me to, you can punish me anyway you want, please Sir I'm begging you."

The words were music to his ears, he could see the desperation written all over her face, he wandered to himself if she was wet for him but he had a feeling he knew the answer.

"Ok Miss Black" He slowly opened his top drawer as he spoke to her "I'm an old fashioned kind of teacher and I believe in an old fashioned style of punishment," He produced a sturdy looking cane and placed it down on the desk in front of him. "I think 10 strokes is appropriate."

Tabatha gulped as she saw the cane, she had never been spanked, not even when she was young, she was starting to have second thoughts but again her pussy tightened at the thought of this powerful man punishing her.

She remained silent as he stood up and slowly walked round behind her, cane in hand. As he stood behind her he swished the cane through the air, the noise it made made Tabatha miss a breath and weakened her knees, her panties were soaked by now and she wandered if she might actually enjoy what was coming.

"Ok Miss Black," He was stood a few paces back from her and was checking her pert ass "Bend over for me and lay your forearms flat on my desk."

Tabatha gulped and hesitated a little then slowly bent over the solid oak desk and lay flat against it, her ass instantly pushed up onto her heels and showed a little of her white panties to him. He admired the view for a second and listened to her breathing get steadily heavier before moving behind her and placing both hands on her hips.

The touch was cold to Tabatha and made her jump a little, her skin was tingly by the anticipation and excitement and his first touch had felt like electric to her, he slowly moved his hands up taking her short skirt with him until it was high around her waist showing him the full view of her firm ass.

In one movement he moved his hands back down and took her panties with her, it took Tabatha completely by surprise and her legs tensed a little but she felt a cool breeze against her damp pussy and realised how much she was craving him; rather than fearing what was coming she actually wished he would just get on with it.

The headmaster stepped back to his desk leaving Tabatha bent over with her pussy and ass exposed, she watched him out of the corner of her eye as he picked up the cane and walked back behind her, she bit her bottom lip a little and closed her eyes. He saw the glisten on her shaved pussy and smiled to himself.

"Open you legs wider slut"

The way he was speaking to her was making Tabatha ever more horny, she slid her heels across the solid floor exposing more of her wet pussy and soft ass to him, pushing her self out towards him begging for him take her. The first touch was nothing more than a gentle slide of the cane around her ass and down her legs but it still made Tabatha shiver.

He slowly stroked her skin with it back up her other leg and allowed to pass close to her pussy, she leant forwards onto the desk more from the tickly sensation but was shocked back bolt upright when the first smack came down shortly after. The solid cane struck her fleshy ass hard and made her jump and look back at him with pissed off eyes.

"Owww fuck you!"

She checked herself back as soon as she realised what she had said and watched nervously as his eyes thinned a little.

"Bend over Miss Black and lay your fucking arms FLAT!"

Tabatha rubbed her ass a little first then bent back over, at least now she knew what to expect he wouldn't catch her out like that again.

"If you move again slut I'll tie you to the fucking desk."

He struck again on the word desk but Tabatha was ready and didn't respond at all instead soaking in the pleasure of bending over taking her punishment from a strong stern headmaster. He smiled from the corner of his mouth and slowly ran the cane around her young cheeks as if searching for the absolute perfect spot for the next blow.

As it came down Tabatha let out a huge breath and pressed herself against the solid wood desk, surrendering to the moment and letting her mind drift, she had never felt so free in her entire life. Her mind drifted further and further and her pussy got gradually wetter through the next 7 strokes and by the end she was hardly even touching the floor, standing on the tippiest of toes and pushing her soaking pussy as close to him as she could, her ass was on fire and it was sending her wild. When the tenth and final blow hit her tender ass Tabatha found herself wishing she had earned 20.

She jumped down from the desk with her panties still pulled down round her knees and laid both her hands and her head on his chest,

"Thank you sir. Thank you for showing me what a naughty little slut I am."

She stroked his nipple as she playfully spoke to him, she was ready to have her fun with him now he had had his.

"Perhaps you'd like me to show you just how naughty I can be?"

She couldn't believe how horny she was for him, he ran her heeled foot up his leg and was approaching his crotch when his firm hands shocked her out of it, he grabbed her back from him and ripped her shirt apart in one swift move, her pert young breasts bulged out of the top of her bra as he ripped that down too allowing them to bounce free into the firm grip of his manly hands, he stroked her nipples hard and spoke to her an inch from her face.

"You haven't learnt your lesson at all have you Miss Black? You're still just a little fucking slut."

He threw her down onto he knees and grabbed her by the hair, Tabatha hadn't been able to move or respond throughout the whole thing and she found herself with her face being forced into the bulge that was bursting through his trousers

"I bet you want to suck my cock right now don't you Miss Black?"

She didn't bother to talk back and his strong grip on her hair meant she couldn't look at him so she just opened her mouth and try to playfully bite at his girth through his trousers to show her obedience.

He pulled her back so she was looking almost straight up, her breathing was heavy and needy, they stared at each other for a moment as he eagerly undid his button and allowed his strong hard cock to bounce free, he pulled her closer to him again and smacked her across the cheek with it.

Tabatha had never seen such a big cock and as it smacked her again her mouth started to water imagining gagging on it. He slapped her face a few more times with it so it was now rock hard and then pulled her towards him. Tabatha had to struggle to take it but she fought hard to please him, she wanted him so deeply by now.

"Lets see how you handle a real man's cock shall we" he sneered at her as he watched her gag a little.

He decided to allow a little more freedom on her hair and she slowly started to find her rhythm sucking slowly and smooth up and down his shaft. He drank in the full, beautiful sight he had created for himself with this playful little slut looking up at him, panties pulled down and her uniform pulled up, on her knees sucking Sir's cock.

12