Tabbi Ch. 01: The Job Interview

Story Info
Tabbi hopes to fufilll a fantasy at her job interview.
3.4k words
4.52
45.1k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Tabbi, and I love having sex. Or maybe I should say I love to be fucked. The kinkier the better. I have kind of a weird fetish, though. I like to be objectified. Like, I mean, I like the idea of a man seeing me as nothing but a sex toy created for his pleasure. I also get immense pleasure from giving blow jobs, and give them lovingly and frequently. I've been told that I'm pretty much built to be a sex toy, with my big tits, round hips and ass, big soft lips (no gag reflex!), clear pale skin and flaming red hair.

I grew up sheltered, with very strict parents, but that didn't completely keep me from having fun. (Yay for tattoo artist that don't check sexy girls' IDs!) Though I lost my virginity at 15, and discovered my fetish soon after, I didn't get to start really indulging myself until I turned 18 and moved to a different city.

But enough with introductions, I wanted to tell you about my job interview.

So, I had just moved to my new city (one of the big ones) and I needed a job. I had spent most of my savings on either the move, beauty stuff, or new clothes and toys. Plus I wanted to see if I could make a fantasy of mine come true. I had been a waitress before, so I browsed the internet looking for one of those restaurants where the waitresses wear skimpy outfits, like Twin Peaks, or Tilted Kilt. I browsed some reviews of different ones until I found the perfect fit for me. It was a 15 minute walk from my apartment, It wasn't part of a big franchise, and there were a few reviews left by former waitresses complaining about the creeper manager. I was already getting excited.

I got dressed up in matching black lace panties and push up bra, a tight white button up shirt with one too many buttons undone, (as my mom would have pointed out) and a form fitting black pencil skirt. I had my nails done in shiny black and had matching black ballet heels with little locks on the ankles. Thick eye-liner, bright red lips with lots of lip gloss and i was ready to go!

I left my apartment and walked to the restaurant. (I had just gotten my ballet heels the week before and had worn them almost constantly since so I could get used to them.) as I got closer to the restaurant I got more and more nervous. not in a bad way, but that kind of nervous that's half excited. I got a couple good confidence boosts from men checking me out of catcalling me as I made my way. I walked in and saw all the beautiful waitresses dressed in sexy schoolgirl outfits. You could see their white panties under their plaid skirts any time they bent over even a bit, and they had sheer white collard shirts that ties just below their breasts. I filled out an application and the hostess told me that only the manager accepts applications and I would need to bring it to his office in the back.

Several men eyed me lustfully as I made my way through the restaurant and kitchen and found Mr. Adam's office. My knock was answered immediately with a curt "One second!" Then I heard a lower "Come in." I obeyed. I also closed the door behind me.

Mr. Adam's office was small, warm and sort of seedy. It had a run down look to it that matched it's owner. He was out of shape and middle aged. A little bit of sweat stood out on his brow, just below his receding hairline. He had no wedding ring, but a cheap polo-shirt and slacks.

I stood just in front of his door as his eyes crawled down from my hair, down past my shiny red lips, my chest, hips, and legs. His eyes got big for just a moment as he saw my ballet heels with their padlocks and he smiled as his gaze rose to rest at my chest.

"Here for an interview?"

"Yes, sir."

"You can set your purse in the basket next to the door and have a seat."

I turned around and bent at the waist to drop my purse in, giving him a nice view before sitting down.

"I'm Mr. Adam, the owner and manager here."

"Tabbi. Nice to meet you."

He took my application and read through it, glancing back and fourth between it and my breasts.

"It looks like you definitely have the right qualifications for this job. How would you feel about answering a few questions?"

"I'd love to."

He fished a piece of paper out of his drawer and looked at it, then into my eyes.

"Good! Are you currently in a relationship? We like to make sure everyone is comfortable here at Adam's Pub, and we've had a few incidents in the past with jealous boyfriends and such."

"No, I just moved here, and haven't really met anyone yet, but I'm always looking for ways to make new friends"

"Oh? Well welcome to the big city, sweetie.

Eyes down to his paper, then back to mine.

"Now next question: Since you will be classified as an entertainer, as opposed to a waitress, there are certain extra health and beauty standards that you will need to obey. I don't see you having many problems with that, but I have to ask. Do you take care of take care of your figure? Exercise?"

"Yes, actually I just signed up for hot yoga classes at a gym near my new apartment."

His gaze drifted back to my body. "Mmmm. And what do you wear during yoga?

I blushed and smiled. "Well usually I stick with a sports bra and spanks."

"And do you like all that bending and stretching? Does it make you more flexible?"

I decided to be a bit flirty. "It really does, I just love how relaxing it is to stretch and contort and work up a sweat. And you wouldn't believe how flexible it's made me."

He smiled and drank in my body with his eyes. "Do you have any tattoos, or scars that might be unappealing to our customers?"

This was my shot. "I have a few tattoos, should I show them to you, to make sure they're okay for work?"

His eyes got big again for a second and he eagerly agreed. I stood up and unzipped my skirt, sliding it down over my thighs and heels. Then unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my flat tummy, and my well presented breasts. I took a step closer to his desk and gestured toward the pastel peacock that started mid way up my thigh and ended just below my panties. He smiled and leaned in for a closer look, his smile growing. I was getting wet. I angled my hip to show off my Mexican Day-of-the-dead skeleton, just below my stomach on my right hip. He smiled up at me and I smiled back, biting my lip, just a little bit.

He craned his neck around to see the writing on my left side, then put his hand on my hip and angled my waist for a better look. My body was so primed that I felt an electric jolt go through me.

"What does that say?"

On my left side, curving around to my back in small cursive handwriting it says "Je suis une salope muette et j'aime avaler sperme" I told him it meant "I love my life, and will love who I become." The same lie I told my parents, when they happened to see my first tattoo. It was something that the man who took my virginity taught me to say as my mantra. It was only a white lie though, because the literal translation would have given my game up too soon.

His response was "Lovely. Great art on a perfect canvas."

"You really like it?"

"Mmmmm. Yes I do. Do you have any more?"

"Just one" This was the part I was most nervous about. I walked around his desk and faced him, he pulled out in his chair to get square with me. He seemed embarrassed when i noticed the bulge in his slacks. There was a filing cabinet against the wall that wouldn't let me back up anymore, so when I bent over and let my hair fall off my shoulders he was a bit shocked and followed my face as it came to rest mere inches away from his swollen manhood, so it took him a moment to look back up between my shoulder blades, where he saw "My name is Tabbi" tattooed in a way that would be upside down if I were standing up.

"Is that real?" he reached out and ran his thumb across the words, then let it rest on my shoulder. I kept my shoulder at the same level as I transitioned to my knees and looked up into his eyes, biting my lip. My pussy was on fire.

"I really want to work here, Mr. Adam."

He was breathing heavy by this point. He had finally caught on. "How badly do you wanna work here, Tabbi?"

I kept eye contact as I reached out and unbuttoned his pants. I started to unzipped them when he grabbed both my hands in one of his and quietly said "I want to know how bad you want this job."

He caressed my cheek with his other hand.

"I would do ANYTHING to work here, sir."

His hand moved gently down to wrap lightly around my throat.

"Mmmmm. good. I want you to ask my permission."

"May I please unzip your pants?"

"Call me Sir. And why?"

"So I can stroke your cock, Sir."

His hand moved from my throat, to lightly caress around my lips, then back to my throat a bit tighter. "What are you going to do?"

I could feel the heat of his cock on my hands, begging to be set free. "I'm going to wrap my lips around your big throbbing cock."

He gently brushed my hair behind my ear and quietly responded "You have my permission"

I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I began to stroke it as I moved my knees under his desk, so I had more room. I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to slide up and down, along with my strokes.

He reached under my shoulder and squeezed and massaged my tits while I worked my mouth up and down. His other hand wrapped up in my hair and began to lightly push down, making me go just a bit deeper each time.

He moaned "Oh, fuck yes." I looked up into his eyes smiled around his cock. It spasmed in my mouth and I kept going.

"Oh yeah, you wanna answer more questions tabbi?"

I nodded without taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm. What do you like to do when your not working?'

I started to lift my head to answer but his hand stopped me with the head of his cock still in my mouth.

"Thith" I said around his cock, and he pushed my head back down. Smiling. He was now controlling my head movements, leisurely fucking my my mouth. My pussy was dripping, but one of my hands was massaging his balls and the other was on his thigh for support.

He pushed my head all the way down, his cock popping into my throat. I loved the feeling of his hot meat throbbing against my tongue.

"Look at me."

I looked up into his eyes, my throat held tightly down around his rock hard cock.

"I think for you, I'm gonna need to conduct weekly interviews. how do you feel about that?"

I smiled and started humming around his cock. He held my head firm. I gave him a thumbs up and he let his cock slip back into my mouth.

"Mmmm. You like being a little slut Tabbi?"

I pulled my head back enough to answer, still speaking around his cock.

"Yeth, Thir."

"Oh yeah. You just can't help it, can you?"

I shook my head.

"You're probably gonna meet customers in the parking lot on your lunch break every day for an extra little snack aren't you? That's the real reason you wanna work here."

I nodded without stopping my head bobbing.

"You want me to make you a better slut Tabbi?"

I nodded emphatically around his cock.

"Good girl. You ever been fucked in the ass Tabbi?"

I shook my head.

"You better change that. I'll give you two weeks, then I'm using it hard."

I nodded my head. Already getting a good idea.

"Is this making you wet Tabbi?"

I nodded again. There was a knock at the door.

"Shit." he said quietly. "One Second!" he yelled. He pushed my head all the way down on his cock and pushed me and his chair under his desk, then moved both hands on top. "Pull your clothes under there with you, slut." I obeyed.

"Mr. Adam? It's Claire. I need your inspection"

Quietly "Fuck yes. Keep going Tabbi. And get ready." Loudly: "Oh, come in Claire."

I couldn't believe it. I went there expecting to cross off my fantasy of sucking cock during a job interview, and ended up not only finding a man who seemed to know exactly the right buttons to push to make me insanely aroused, but now I was discovered two entirely new fetishes for me.

The first new fetish was secretly sucking man's cock while he took care of responsibilities. The second fetish, the one that pushed me over the edge was the idea of him using my mouth while he came to another woman entirely.

I couldn't see Claire at the time, but I met her later. Mr. Adam checked out all the costumes to the girls in his office, and if something didn't fit right, or needed replacing, you had to put it on and show him, before he would he would fix the problem.

This was what one of the complaint reviews from a former waitress had taken the most issue with.

Claire was a blonde bombshell, with huge tits. She always wanted to look perfect, and loved to cock-tease. Mr. Adam would always give her a cup size too small, or a worn out top so she would have to come into his office wearing it and he could inspect it. We all knew that she liked the extra attention.

I was absolutely soaked by the time Claire reached the desk, and I began to orgasm as quietly as possible after she started to say "You gave me a top too small again. See? My boobs are too big. I can't even tie it."

My orgasm rolled on and got more intense as I sped up my head motions and began stroking his cock furiously again.

"It wont tie? It looks like it will to me. why don't you try it?" Mr. Adam leaned forward in his chair to get a closer look and slipped his hand under the desk to lightly push my head back a bit. I moved to jerking him off even quicker and silently sucking and licking the head of his cock.

Claire was making little effort noises and presumably trying her damnedest to tie an open shirt two sizes too small around her tits when Mr. Adam's cock spasmed again, seemed to swell and grow another full inch. With a surprisingly steady voice he said "Try one more time, Claire." and erupted. I accidentally let a little gasp lip as he started to cum, but Claire didn't hear it over her effort noises.

Thick ropes of hot white semen covered my tongue and filled my mouth to overflowing almost instantly. The hot, salty taste seemed to fill up my whole body and make my orgasm twice as intense.

"Oh yeah Claire... That top is too small." Said Mr. Adam. This started as an exclamation, but he caught himself half way through and turned it into a statement agreeing with Claire's diagnosis of her top.

Cum continued to shoot out, a big blast hit my eye, and coated my cheek, as my cum covered lips closed to keep any more from dribbling down my chin. Another blast went wild and got in my hair. The last three large shots flowed out of his cock quickly coating my body. One across my cleavage, one on my stomach and the last across my thighs.

"I'll get you a new top" Mr. Adam said as I replaced his cock and re-fastened his pants.

He got up and got a bigger top out of the filing cabinet and gave it to Claire. She said thanks and left. Mr. Adam locked the door behind her.

"You can come out now."

I crawled out from under his desk and kneeled before Mr. Adam, covered head to toe in his cum and breathing heavy. I opened my mouth to show him that I still had mouth full as well.

"Mmmm. You and Claire make a very good team. Did you enjoy that?"

My eyes widened and I nodded emphatically as I moved my hand to my pussy.

"Are you saying you just had an orgasm?"

Another emphatic nod.

Mr. Adam Pulled out his phone and told me to smile. I smiled big for his picture. He pointed to my legs and stomach. "Rub it in."

I rubbed his cum into my skin like lotion until I was dry and he motioned for me to stop when I reached for my tits.

"Rub it into your face and neck too. But leave all of that on your tits."

I rubbed it into my face like a mask ,starting at my chin.

"Can you touch your eyes Tabbi? Like taking out contacts?

I nodded, my mouth still full of cum.

"Don't forget to do that then too. I want you to spend the rest of the day seeing the world through my cum."

I did as I was told. The cum stung in my eyes, but his reason made me have a strong orgasm aftershock.

"Stand." I obeyed.

"Are those panties new?"

I nodded.

"Expensive?"

I nodded.

"I think they might make a nice gift."

I took my soaked panties off and gave them to him. He put them in his pocket. I had to be careful bending over because there was still a surprising amount of cum on my tits.

Mr.Adam grabbed something from his desk and started writing on my inner thigh.

"Don't look yet. Get dressed."

I put my shirt on and buttoned it over my cummy tits, then pulled my skirt up into place and zipped it. Mr.Adam leaned in close and started to squeeze and massage my tits, soaking the cum into my shirt. After a minute he whispered in my ear.

"Do you have the key to those heels in your purse?"

I walked over, grabbed my purse and gave him the keys.

"You better fix your hair and reapply your lipstick. Someone might notice."

I fixed my hair, finger-combing the semen into it and pulled my lipstick out. I re-applied it, careful not to let any cum slip out of my still full mouth. When I pulled my lip gloss out and put it hand over mine and looked at my lips knowingly. My pussy reignited when I realized what he wanted and I carefully licked my lips, to leave a thick, glossy layer of cum on them.

Mr. Adam Smiled wide. and led me to his door. He turned to me before he opened it.

"I wrote my phone number on your thigh in grease pencil. Text me when you get home. A shower would get rid of it. I want to see that writing tonight during your follow up interview, so I know you're still coated with my cum. Now show me your mouth one more time, then you can swallow and go.

I smiled. opened my mouth, then swallowed it all in one big gulp. I said thank you and left hornier than I had ever been in my life.

To be Continued