Tabbi Ch. 02: Follow up Interview

Story Info
Tabbi has her follow up interview with Mr. Adams.
2.9k words
4.44
25.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So last time I told you about my job interview at this restaurant in my new town. Long story short, I sucked Mr. Adam's cock, gave him the keys to my padlocked ballet heels, and left with a tummy and face full of cum, with a promise to text him as soon as I got home.

I texted him as soon as I walked in my door and got a text back immediately.

"Hi Sir! I just wanted to thank you for the great interview today, and to tell you I'm home safe!"

"That's good to hear. so would you like more interviews like you had this morning?"

"Absolutely sir!"

"mmmm. What was your favorite part?"

"When you were looking at Claire."

"You like the idea of Claire's big juicy tits jiggling in my face while you service my cock?"

"Yes sir."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like the idea of being a sex toy you use while you fantasize about other women."

"Would you like to be my toy, Tabbi?"

"Yes sir."

"Would you like to get started now?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you have a corset?"

I had just recently bought one. It was more showy than a real corset but it was the closest thing I had. I put it on with a skin tight pair of jeans and texted him a picture. He said it wasn't sufficient and had me send my exact measurements while he made a phone call.

"Where do you keep your spare key?"

"Under the door mat."

"Good. Leave it there. Based on the address from your application, there is a locksmith's next to the adult video store a few blocks away from your apartment. Make a copy of your door key for me, and stop by the adult store, they should have a package waiting for you to pay for. Text me a picture once you've changed into it, the clerk will help you, he's a friend. I'll be waiting for you when you get back."

"Yes sir"

This was intense. Mr. Adams was taking control and I couldn't believe how horny it was making me. I walked confidently in my ballet heels until I found the locksmith. I had a copy of my key made while while the guy working tried his hardest to stop staring at my chest. He failed spectacularly and stared at my ass as I left.

I walked into the store next door. It was small and crowded with toys and porn, but being the middle of the day, I seemed to be the only customer. In fact the only person was the middle aged guy behind the counter that was unabashedly undressing me with his eyes. I smiled politely and gave him my name. He started to grin as he eyed me up and down. "Damn! That guy on the phone wasn't lying. You have a nice job interview Tabbi?"

This caught me totally off guard. " I... well... yes. Yes I did."

The cashier seemed to enjoy letting me dangle for a bit before he continued. He pulled a couple bags out from under the counter as he started to speak. "This one is for later. and this one is for now."

He walked around the counter with the second bag and locked the door of the shop, then flipped the sign and placed his hand on my lower back to guide me toward the back room. His hand quickly slid down until he was cupping my ass and leading me via a slight tug one way or the other.

Once we got to the back room he turned on the lights and started to undo my lingerie style corset. His hands felt hot against my skin. He pulled my top off and threw it casually into the corner as he walked around in front of me. "You know, you have a pretty good figure Tabbi."

"Thanks." I said.

He ran his hands around my sides and tummy. "Have you ever done waist training before?"

"Uh, I do yoga, but its sort of just an all over work out."

He laughed and grinned. "This is gonna be fun." He slid his hands up to up my bare breasts, enjoying himself enough that he kind of fell into a spell, occasionally calling me a good girl, and a nice toy." after a minute I broke in. "So what's in the bag?"

He shook up out of his reverie and responded. "Your new best friend."

He pulled a smallish black corset out of the bag. It was a matte black with laces up the front and back and support bars to add shape. He put it around my waist and had me hold it in place while he moved behind me and started to lace it up. It went from the tops of my hip bones to just under my breasts and by the time he was done explaining how it would eventually change my waist to be even more shapely, I could barely breathe at all. The cashier came around in front of me again and admired his work. My waist had been pulled in at least a four inches and it somehow made my tits look even bigger.

He started to knead them again and looked into my eyes. "Having trouble breathing?" I nodded. He grinned his almost evil grin again.

"Get on your knees and touch your elbows behind your back. It'll open up your diaphragm and help you breath."

I did.

"Good. Now breath through your mouth. Good." He went behind me and grabbed something off of the table behind me. "I'm gonna put a strap around your elbows to help you keep them together so you don't have to tense so much." I felt the thick Velcro strap tighten around my elbows, then the cashier stepped in front of me. He gently tilted my head back so that I was looking into his eyes, he opened my mouth wide and asked if I was an obedient girl. I nodded, keeping my mouth open, then remained still and help eye contact while he undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

He brushed his hard cock up and down between my tits, slowly pushing them together, tighter and tighter around his erection. His cock was slightly smaller than Mr. Adams, and it was rock hard by the time he squeezed my soft tit flesh together around himself, completely engulfing his cock.

He kept staring deeply into my eyes while he told me to breath slow and deep. The throbbing of his dick between my tits was making me wet. He told me to get lower and sit on my heels, I obeyed silently, keeping my mouth wide open and my face aimed toward the ceiling. He straddled me and put a hand under my head as he gently lowered his balls into my mouth and pressed his hard cock against my face. The head of his cock was right at my eye, pressing into my tear duct. He pressed his cock down into my face with his free hand and had me seal my lips around his balls while he started slowly grinding. He held eye contact with me and made sure I kept my eyes open while he did this for another minute. Breathing slowly and steadily grinding his cock against my face while suckled on his balls.

His breathing got quicker and he pulled his balls out of my mouth with an audible pop as he pulled my face forward. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock as he started jerking off, calling me a good doll and spurting a good sized load on my tongue. It was salty and thick and hot and plentiful. "Don't swallow. keep holding that in your mouth." He walked back into the front part of the store and came back with an extremely sheer white t shirt that said "Daddy's Girl" in pink, bubbly cursive. He undid the strap and had me put it on.

I realized my nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric as I followed him towards the register, but I couldn't take my mind off of the hot, musky load filling my mouth. He pulled up the second bag and rifled through it a bit then pulled the tags for the shirt and corset out of his pocket and rang everything up. I absentmindedly paid the $200 and let him lead me to the door by my ass, rolling his cum around on my tongue. While he unlocked the door I opened my mouth to show him his load and questioned him with my eyes.

"Not until you get home little doll. You enjoy that jizz until Mr. Adams tells you to swallow it." He handed me the second bag. "No peaking until you get home. Have a nice walk." He gave my nipples a quick pinch to make sure they were hard and ushered me out the door.

I only saw two men on my walk back to my apartment, but they both made sure to get a good look at me. The second guy actually put up a hand to stop me and ask if he could 'get my number' I smiled at him and pointed to the "Daddy's girl" written across my chest. He seemed like he was gonna argue the point until his phone rang. "Gotta go, that's my lady."

I walked up the stairs of my building, rolling the cashiers semen back and forth across my tongue and smiling to myself. When I entered my apartment I was a little startled by Mr. Adams, In all my excitement I had forgotten he said he would be waiting for me.

I turned quickly and waved at him. I started to wave and say hi, but had to pull my hand back when cum started to roll down my chin. I scooped it back up and approached Mr. Adams, who was sitting at my kitchen table with his laptop and my laptop open.

"Ah, I see why you took a bit longer than I thought. You can go ahead and swallow now."

I swallowed, glad to have my mouth free again, but already missing the musky taste.

He took the bag and set it on the table, and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Nice shirt." he lifted it off over my shoulders and looked at my new corset happily. He started to run his hands over it. "This is great work" "Thanks" "You're gonna be wearing this at all times unless I say so. understood?" "Yes, sir."

Mr Adams reached into the bag and pulled out a thick collar that he locked around my neck, then he pulled out his phone and pushed me to my knees. "If you are going to be my sex toy, then ill need to change just a few things in here. He pulled out his cock and had me start blowing him. I stretched my lips around his meat and started sucking softly and a slid up and down his shaft. I was still wet from earlier and only getting hotter. I heard him pull out his phone and start taking pictures of me enjoying myself. After a few minutes he seemed satisfied and told me to take out my phone. He had me take a selfie of me smiling while I was on my knees and pressing his cock against the side of my face, then set it as the background on my phone.

Next he had me gather the framed pictures out of my moving boxes and bring them to him at the kitchen table where he was printing out the pictures he'd just taken as well as the one from earlier in his office where I was covered in his cum, and a couple he found on my laptop that were taken by an ex boyfriend. He had me bend over the edge of the table and start replacing all the photos of my friends and family and graduation with pictures of my new life. While I worked on this he slid my pants and panties down around my ballet heels that were still locked on my ankles. He played with my pussy the entire time I worked, and had me hang or place the pictures in just my ballet heels, collar and training corset. The three biggest ones were hung up in my bedroom across from my bed so they would be the first thing I saw in the morning. On the left was me looking into the camera with my lips wrapped around the very tip of his cock. The middle was the one in his office with me covered in his massive load, and on the right was me looking into the camera again, but this time with my nose pressed against Mr. Adams' stomach and his balls resting on my chin. He also hung up a picture of Claire in a bikini next to my mirror, he had taken it off of her instagram and wanted to make sure that I remembered what he was thinking about the first time he covered me in cum.

We went back to the kitchen table and he pulled a small box out and handed it to me. It was a pair of solid black contact lenses. Mr. Adams said he preferred them to a real blind fold and he had me put them in right there. Then I heard the bag rustle and felt a rubber coated ring push between my lips. I opened my mouth and let My Adams tighten the ring gag around my head, and pull my hair over the strap. He then grabbed the bag and led me over to my heavy coffee table. He had me lay on my back across the table and after a bit of rustling from the bag, I felt Mr. Adams put straps around my wrists and cinch them together under the table. He leaned in close and asked me if I wanted to feel his cock in my pussy. I nodded and responded with as close to a yes as I could get with my jaw locked all the way open. I felt him move around to the foot of the table and start rubbing my thighs with one hand while he undid his pants with the other.

Mr. Adams rubbed his cock back and forth across my pussy lips, getting it wet and teasing my clit with the head of his cock. With my mouth held open I could do almost nothing to hold back my moans as he slowly slid his cock all the way inside me. He started pumping me and I started writhing against the table underneath him. he picked up his pace and I started to build up to an orgasm. He pushed himself up and grabbed my tits hard, squeezing them together and pinching my nipples. He Pumped faster and faster into me, squeezing me and pressing me against the table. Finally he let out a loud moan and pulled out straddling my chest and covering it with his hot, thick cum. The first rope caught me on the bottom of my chin, then one for my neck, he covered my tits and gave a few dribbles for my stomach.

Once Mr. Adams caught his breathe he scraped all the cum off of my chin, neck and tits and fed it all into my waiting, hungry mouth. He told me to gargle it and play with it while he went and took a shower. I heard him shower then leave my apartment for about 5 minutes. when he came back I heard him rustling around near my feet then felt the tip of a dildo press against my pussy lips. I heard a switch flip, then a whirring sound ass the dildo started to slowly enter my pussy. It felt like I had three feet of cock splitting me apart by the time the dildo receded from my throbbing pussy. After a few slow pumps I felt Mr. Adams put his feet up on my stomach and cross his legs.

We're Gonna play a game Tabbi. I'm gonna keep turning the dial up on my little machine here until you have an orgasm. If you manage to keep from spilling any of my cum, I'll close the door and turn the machine off when I leave to take care of something. If you spill any. I'll leave your door wide open so anyone passing by can see and hear you moaning and screaming around this thick dildo.

As the machine started spinning faster and faster, working me closer and closer toward orgasm, I couldn't help but writhe back and forth on the table. Once the dam finally burst my head jerked back, sending cum and spit waterfalling down to cover my face in a gooey mess.

Mr. Adams gave a short, hard laugh and I could hear the grin in his voice as he said "See you soon Tabbi, have a good time with the neighbors.

The reality of my predicament set in. I was here, blindfolded and strapped down. I could already feel myself building to another orgasm as the massive dildo pumped in and out of my pussy. I would soon be screaming and moaning, inviting any passing man in my new building to come inside and see the pictures of me as a proud cum slut all over my apartment. Any man would understand the implication.

I heard the door open, then Mr. Adams walk down the hall. I did not hear the door close.

To be Continued...