Tabby After The Beach Party

Story Info
Tabby gets a surprise after drinking too much.
3k words
4.02
244.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great day, nice and hot for a spring day. What made it even better was that the five friends didn't have any work and could all go out together. Being students together meant that nearly always at least one of them had something else on. There had been some other occasions when at least four of them had been able to indulge in this goofing off together.

They all flatted together in a big old house near the ocean. Days like this were great because they just had to wander the couple of blocks to the sand and there was all the fun they needed. The three lads, Craig, Bob and Cliff, had brought an old football with them. They fooled around tossing and kicking the ball between them as they walked along the wide open expanse of sand.

At one point Craig let fly with an ill-judged kick that skidded off the soft sand and splattered into a young girl sunbathing alone. Craig rushed over to retrieve the ball and offer an apology. The slim, good looking brunette just laughed as she brushed some sand from her bare belly.

The two young people exchanged a few words, which to Craig's friends looked very friendly. The next thing they new he was beckoning them all over. He introduced Veronika, a German tourist, to the gathered group. They all seemed to get on very well. The two girls, Tabby and Lana, sat down beside the their new friend to take in some sun while the guys ran about passing the ball and tackling each other in the soft sand.

As the day began to close in Tabby and Lana asked Veronika if she would like to join them all for a drink at the club further up the beach. The friendly German agreed and they helped her pack her towel and things into the large shoulder bag she was carrying. All three girls were dressed in their bikinis and light cotton wrap-round skirts.

The Sunset Club was a large complex right on the beach. There were several bars and restaurants within its confines. Students enjoyed the mix of laid back bars and fun entertainment, so it had become something of a meeting place for them.

The six friends started their night at the outdoor Beach Bar, a scattering of tables and chairs with large umbrellas right on the sand with two stainless steel temporary bars serving a full range of drinks. Soon they were laughing and joking, the alcohol taking effect.

Not long after they had arrived James, Lana's boyfriend showed up. He joined the group and was introduced to Veronika. Tabby cursed that Greg, her boyfriend, was away and she would be alone that night. So the party continued.

Veronika left them to go to the bathroom. The others thought that would be the last they saw of her, but she returned. She suggested that they continue the party in the Players Bar, inside the main building.

The crowd had grown now as the sun began to go down. It was hard to determine where one party began and others ended. Most of the people were from the local student population and so they all knew each other, at least by sight.

The drinking and dancing and fun continued as the friends moved inside. The Players Bar was well known for its rather raunchy dancing and almost adult activities. A combination of the alcohol and the warm evening distracted the five regulars from this as they entered.

After a few more drinks Veronika pointed at the sign, asking in her broken English what it meant. They looked at the large hand-painted notice on the wall near the table they had managed to score. Lana grabbed Tabby's arm and the two girls laughed, collapsing toward each other.

"It's a wet T-shirt contest," Craig beamed. "You girls should enter." He winked at them with a grin.

"Yeah, that would be cool," Bob added.

"Like fun," Lana laughed grabbing James by the arm. "You will protect me won't you?" She joked.

"I don't know love, seems like a great idea to me," he replied with a laugh.

"It's ok Lana, I'll look after you," Tabby joked.

Veronika sat puzzled at the discussion.

"You have to parade in a white t-shirt, with nothing underneath and they pour cold water on your breasts so the t-shirt becomes see-through," Lana explained to the German girl.

They drank a little more. The guys tried to goad the girls into entering, but after a while went back to their own conversations knowing that they had lost the cause.

Veronika made a trip to the bathroom and on her return made an announcement. "I have entered the competition," she announced. "It starts in ten minutes." She walked away into the crowd, leaving Tabby and Lana gaping and the four boys getting to their feet.

"Come on babe, this I have to see," James grinned taking Lana by the arm.

Reluctantly the two girls joined the guys at the edge of the short runway stage that had been set-up in the bar. There was a throng of people gathered, mainly young guys, but also a number of girls who like Tabby and Lana were not game to enter the competition.

An announcement was made over a scratchy microphone by one of the Players Bar staff. It was barely audible as the din from the crowd grew. Tabby and Lana were getting into the spirit of it now as the alcohol and atmosphere had the desired effect.

A tall blonde appeared first, pushing through a blue curtain onto the stage. At the entrance onto the runway two other male staff members stood with jugs of cold water. The blonde cringed and laughed as the water was poured over her front. Her big fleshy breasts appeared like magic through the thin cotton material, her nipples pressing through the cloth. She strutted along the runway and back to the hoots and calls of the largely male audience.

Another two beach beauties appeared to the same reaction before the tall dark Veronika pushed through the curtain. Her little bikini top was now replaced with a tight fitting white t-shirt that clung snugly to her curved body, even before the water was applied.

She brought her elbows up and bent her body slightly as the cold water hit. Her well balanced breasts were exposed to all through the thin white material. There were whistles and calls from the crowd as she walked sexily up the runway and back to take her position in the line-up of sexy young beauties.

The four guys all felt their cocks harden as they watched the German beauty parade her body for them. Even the two girls were impressed with her swaying young body.

The contest continued until there were eight girls standing on the stage, exposing their breasts to the crowd through their t-shirts. They were all asked to raise their t-shirts to show a fleshy version of what cold already be seen and then a winner was chosen. It was the large breasted blonde who had first appeared. She did a victory prance up and down the runway, turning to the crowd to expose herself several times, before collecting her $500.00 prize.

Veronika reappeared at the friends table a few minutes later to claps and cheers from the guys. James had his hand slapped as he clapped as Lana mocked disapproval at his behaviour.

It was decided that the night would soon cool down and they should return to the big old house that the five friends shared. It was only a short walk from the club. On the way they picked up some pizza and beers.

By now all of them were feeling the effects of the alcohol and sun. They collapsed in the array of seats with either a beer or a piece of pizza as soon as they got in. It was dark outside and the party was starting to go a little flat.

They hadn't been home long when Lana and James excused themselves to slip off to Lana's room. James was still thinking of Veronika's slim, sexy body displayed for all to see. His cock was throbbing inside the baggy shorts he was wearing.

Tabby finished her pizza and licked her lips. She stood up. It was clear that she had drunk too much as she tried to get her balance. She simply wished them all a good night, offered Veronika some sleepwear and staggered off to her room which opened directly onto the lounge.

The last four were still eating. Craig was sat in a large armchair with Veronika sitting on a plain kitchen chair to his right and Bob on his left. Cliff was in a corner devouring the last of his pizza.

Veronika got up to get her beer from the table a few steps in front of her.

"Come and sit here," Craig beckoned her to sit on his lap in the big comfortable chair. The German girl grinned and walked to his chair. She sat in his lap smiling and shared the beer with Craig.

Before long Veronika and Craig were in an embrace, kissing deeply. Somehow Bob managed to move to sit on the arm of the armchair. He put an arm around the German and lowered his lips to hers as she broke the kiss with Craig. As the kiss with Bob broke he slipped his hand into the bow holding Veronika's bikini top on. It fluttered to the ground exposing those wonderful breasts again. The tall German just smiled as she kissed Craig again.

Tabby had staggered into her room realising she had drunk about as much as she could without becoming sick. She flicked the door closed, it didn't quite catch, but this didn't matter, at least it was closed.

The room was dark, illuminated through the open curtains from a street light outside. Not bothering to pull the curtains she slipped the blue light cotton wrap skirt off before removing her bikini. She pulled the silky silver night-dress over her head, positioning the thin straps to make it comfortable before letting herself fall flat on the bed.

Cliff sat back in his armchair with a beer watching his two flatmates kissing and fondling their new friend. Veronika seemed to be enjoying the attention of two guys. Her hand was inside Craig's shorts now as Bob licked and sucked at her ears and neck. Craig was licking around one of her red hard nipples.

As he sat watching the game unfold before him Cliff felt his cock growing hard. He was the quiet one in the flat, almost slightly moody at times. He also had a raging hard-on that needed attention. The can of beer empty he got up with the intention of relieving himself in the privacy of his own room. He walked slowly down the hall past Lana's large room. There were the sounds of frantic love-making coming through the door.

He took his t-shirt off as soon as he entered his room and tossed it on the floor, then yanked his shorts and jockeys down, his big fat cock leaping out. As he was about to sit on the bed he heard giggles and noise in the hall as the two men propelled Veronika toward one of the other bedrooms.

Cliff sat thoughtfully, looking at his hard cock, hearing groans and gasps from Lana's room next door. He stroked the big hard cock slowly.

"Damn!" He exclaimed to himself, then stood. Cliff walked toward the door and peered out. There was no one in sight and the hall and lounge were now in darkness. There was the sound of a bed squeaking in Lana's room and noises could be heard from Bob's room across the hall.

Quickly Cliff tiptoed down the hall to the lounge. He paused for a moment and then walked across the room to Tabby's door. It was not closed properly so he just pushed it slowly open.

Tabby lay on the top of the bed, not covered with any sheets or blankets. The dull yellow light from outside reflected from the silver night-dress. The tall brunette was lying on her stomach with her head bent to one side. Her long dark hair splayed out over her back, one of the thin silver straps slipped down her arm to the elbow. She was sleeping blissfully.

Cliff crept in, looking down at the discarded bikini and smiling to himself. The blue wrap skirt lay crumpled on the floor as well. Carefully he sat on the end of her bed, just looking down on the beautiful slim body stretched out beside him, stroking his hard cock. The faint smell of alcohol was masked by the sweet smells of a young woman's bedroom, talc, perfume and sprays.

He glanced about the room again, a lump growing in his throat. His eyes fell on a pair of little lace panties lying discarded on the floor near her bed. Cliff lent forward and picked the wisp of white lace up. A smile grew on his face as he sniffed the crotch and found the relatively fresh smell of pussy juice still present. He rubbed the silky lace over his hard cock, then up and down the shaft a few times.

A few more long strokes were all it took. He felt his balls tighten as he sat on the bed. His cock began to throb in his hands as he held the white lace panties around it. Then an explosion of sticky white cum erupted from it, spewing up and onto the bed near Tabby's leg, then another stream up over his thigh and cascading down the shaft to pool in the white panties. Cliff groaned softly.

As his cock quietened he knew it wasn't all over. Cliff was still hard and beside him lay a sexy young girl, a girl he had had thoughts about ever since he had moved in. Now was his chance as she lay motionless beside him.

He placed his hand on her ankle and slipped lightly up her calf. Tabby gave a little groan and moved slightly restlessly. Cliff halted until she settled again. Then he slipped his hand higher, past her knee, to the hem of the silver night-dress. It bunched up as he pushed it higher. He stopped as he pushed the silver material up over her butt, baring her butt to him.

Cliff bent to look at the object of his desire, her pink pussy, exposed to him for the first time. He slowly jerked at his hard cock again. He rested his hand against her tanned butt as he very gently moved her legs apart. Tabby stirred a little but remained asleep.

His cock was throbbing so big now as he smiled. She was all his now. Cliff took another look at her still body. She would wake shortly, but then it would be too late.

Slowly, with very deliberate moves he knelt up between her legs, holding his hard cock in one hand. It was now or never, her took in a deep breath. In one violent motion her plunged forward, his cock stabbing at her entrance, his other hand gagging her mouth as Tabby suddenly awoke.

His first spearing attempt missed, hitting her thigh, before she could react he lunged his cock forward again. This time he found her soft opening and managed to pierce her with his cock.

Tabby arched backwards as the cock seared into her. The hand muffled her scream as he began to hump at her, his body hitting her, his cock sliding easily in the wet pussy. He was groaning as he pushed into her, his cock slipping in and out o her pussy.

"Oh, yes, babe, oh God yes, you did want me," Cliff said as he pushed deeper and deeper. "Oh, please, yes."

Tabby tried to struggle but the combination of the alcohol and his weight made it impossible to dislodge his body from her back. He had his hand clamped on her jaw making it impossible to bite him.

"Fuck your cunt is so tight," Cliff said in her ear as he continued to pump into her. ""I love fucking tight cunt."

Up and down he pumped. But the more he spoke the wetter she was getting, she could feel herself responding to his calls. The tension left her body as she relaxed, pushing herself back against him. His cock felt so good and big in her.

As his actions became faster and faster his hand slipped.

"Yes, yes, Cliff, fuck me, please fuck me," Tabby whispered.

Cliff paused and smiled. "Oh yes Tabby, yes," he responded as he felt his balls tighten again. "I'm going to fill you now….fill you with my cum."

Tabby arched her back, pushing her body back against Cliff's. Her butt was now partly raised.

"Do it Cliff, do it," Tabby encouraged.

"Aaaargh!!!" Cliff called out as he exploded in the brunette's hot pussy. He pulled her back onto his big hard cock, pumping his load deep in her.

She fell back to the bed as he slowly released her hips. He let his cock fall away and he fell to lie beside her. They were both breathing hard, their faces flushed. Tabby turned toward Cliff and gave a laugh.

"That was great," she said. "I needed a man."

"I…I don't know what to say," Cliff said quietly. He seemed embarrassed about what had happened.

"Well don't say anything," Tabby laughed. Her hand touched the white lace panties that Cliff had left on the edge of the bed, she felt the sticky material. "Much better in me isn't it?" She smiled holding them up. Cliff went red again. "You can keep them if you want?"

"I…I…" He searched for something to say.

"Shhh," she held a finger to lips and sat up. "Now where is that cock of yours?" She lent down toward his crotch taking the limp cock in her hand and guiding toward her red lips.