Tabby Ch. 01

Story Info
Swim Team girl opens her eyes to see a teammate's cock.
4.7k words
4.28
106.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was, a rock hard 9 incher pounding away at my pussy...

~~~~~~

That may be getting a little ahead of the story. Hey all, my name is Tabitha. I'm a 20 year old sophomore at a small time college down in Georgia, majoring in massage therapy (which I'm quite good at, by the way). I suppose I should tell you a bit about my body, seeing as you'll be reading about it (and hopefully getting off on it, too!). I'm about 5'5" tall and about 160 pounds. Not the smallest woman around, sure, but I haven't heard anyone complain about my size 12 hips yet! I have a natural sway as I walk and it's a definite head turner. I have short hair, resting just below my chin, that's a multitude of colors as I dye it so often. I started off as a brunette, then became a blonde, then put red and black streaks in my hair. At the moment it's more of mix between blonde and brunette, but I'd say it looks pretty good. With my hazel colored eyes, I'm just about set.

Now, I know you're wondering when we're going to get to the good parts. Well, I assure you that my tits aren't small and they fit my frame perfectly. Well, my pale white breasts are quite amazing; I haven't had anyone complain about them, either. Of course, there's not much to complain about a good pair of 44 DDD's. Oh, and my lips, red and puffy and look absolutely gorgeous with a cock stuffed between them. Or so I've been told. Now for a little background, then I promise that we'll start the story.

Ever since I was a freshman in High School, I was a part of the swim team. Now, I'm neither the skinniest woman nor the most hydrodynamic, but I'm definitely not the worst girl on the team. It's what I enjoy; I love the water and being in it. But most of all, I love to see the bulges of the guys. I am an admirer of beauty and a sight like that is definitely beautiful to me. Unfortunately, I'm a rather shy girl with few notable exceptions, but I've had my fair share of giving and receiving oral sex. I'm still technically a virgin, but my six inch vibrator that I bought myself as a coming of age present made quick work of this pussy. Even now, in college, I'm a swimmer, although I must admit that I'm much better than I was back then.

To those who are waiting, to the story!

~~~~~~

The swim team was having a good season this year. We were absolutely wrecking the competition, even all of the major schools such as UGA and GSU. It was a big change from the usual, but it could only be one thing: Josh. Josh was the man that could upturn mountains, fling them into the swimming pool and simply walk the laps. That's how good of a swimmer he is. A senior who transferred from GSU as his money ran low, the student seemed to be a great mood setter, encouraging everyone to do better, men's and women's team. Handsome, fit, and a bulge that was absolutely legendary among swim teams; no one could stop staring at it, not even the men, though he appeared to enjoy such a thing. It didn't help that he was also the school man-whore, but that was to be expected from such a beautiful cock.

Due to a few misguided rumors running around down in Florida about us cheating to win, the whole team decided to fly down to Gainesville to give the University of Florida the good one-two. The bad thing was that we were paying for this out of our own money. Or at least we would have if the coach and a few of the parents didn't decide to pitch in to help us defend our title. This means that we have a great hotel to spend the weekend at, the Create Inn. With lush greenery, amazingly stylish rooms, a built in waterfall in the dining room and, not to mention, a beautiful heated pool. A single glass wall on one side, showing access to the street for all to see inside or out; acrossed from this wall was a giant mirror, completely as large as the glass wall. The other two walls weren't nearly as interesting, mostly white with a few blue waves.

It was in this pool that I was resting, laying on my back on a floaty bed with my breasts staring at the ceiling. My posture relaxed and eyes closed, the too tight one piece (a dark blue article that had a single gold wave that came from my crotch and trailed up my right breast) that left very little to the imagination. My friends, Tamara, a petite black girl with a mean butterfly stroke, and Sam, a rather tall man with plenty of stamina in the pool, had been doing laps around me. As the fading light soon turned to black, the two left the pool at the same time.

"Night Tabs," Tamara said as she dried off with one of the many school towels that we brought. "Sam and I need our sleep for tomorrow. You should get some too, you know how big the day's going to be."

"I know, I know, I'll head to the room soon," I state as I simply wave at them as they left. I barely give them any quarter as my legs start kicking, taking my little raft towards my bag. A quick glance around, making sure that no one was around before a glance at the door. It was quiet, no one was around. This was a moment I was waiting for: some alone time.

Allowing myself to fall off of the raft, I splash into the water and land on my feet. Quickly digging through my bag, time may or may not be drawing short, I pulled out a thick phallic object that I've had for two years now: my six-inch purple vibrator. A wicked grin crossed my face as I sat on the steps. Being a part of the swim team, making sure to buy water proof objects came habitually, and a vibrator is no exception. I quickly removed my swim suit straps, revealing my large breasts and eraser-like nipples, already hard from the anticipation. Bringing the vibrator to my lips, they massage the head gently as though it were a real cock. My free hand massages my tits as I give my favorite toy the once over.

It starts to slide down, down, down as my head tilts up. Making sure to grip it so it won't fall, I started to push it down my throat before pulling it back up, repeating the process. Sucking dick had always made me wet, and imagining that this toy was real turned out to be a great way of sliding into that role. My fingers pinched my nipples, tweaking and sending small pangs of pain and pleasure throughout my torso. Finally, after a few minutes of sucking, I pull the object out of my mouth and down to my tits. Arching my back so that they were out of the water, I move up a few steps and start to rub the vibrator against my nipples, small gasps escaping my lips as I do so. Grabbing my breast hard, I continue to trace my toy down. With my swimsuit still on, the vibrator rubs against my pussy, hitting my clit through the fabric to bring about throaty moans.

"Fuck the foreplay, I need this inside me." I say in a husky tone and pull down my swimsuit, kicking it off and allowing it to float to the surface unhindered. My fingers instinctively rubbed the phallic object against my clit, causing more moans before I placed the head at my entrance. Preparing myself for what was to come next, I pushed the toy into my pussy to the hilt. A cry of pleasure tore through my vocal cords, a wide smile twisting my lips. I relished the feeling for a few moments, simply sitting there with the object lodged in my most sacred area, before pulling it out. I felt so empty without it and I slid it in again, more gently this time.

I quickly got into a pattern. I would fuck myself with the whole shaft, then pull it out to the head, and then push it in full force. Me being the short girl that I am, I could feel the tip barely miss my cervix, the thick shaft filling me fully. My hips rose to meet the hard thrusting that my hands inevitably settled on. I furiously fucked my pussy with my toy, moans echoing off of the pool room walls. It was just as satisfying as always, an immense pressure building from my loins and ready to spread to the rest of my body in an instant.

The force of my thrusts caused the water before me to splash repeatedly, my head thrown back in the throes of pleasure. My hips gyrated and pushed, making sure to meet the thrusts at full force, not willing to let this feeling recede. And then it hit; waves after waves hit my body, curling my toes and causing my lips to quiver. My eyes clenched shut as did my teeth, though a look of pure pleasure passed my face. Mind blank, I continued to thrust like a wild animal, riding the waves to completion before finally falling back against the concrete pool's steps. Breathing hard, my heavy breasts rose and fell with my chest as I struggled to breathe normally. The vibrator was still in my pussy, but I didn't care one bit.

As soon as my breathing calmed down, I felt something hard hit my cheek, moving up to rest on my nose. My eyes shot open and I moved away instinctively, instantly covering my crotch with one hand and my breasts with my arm (as if my arm could ever hide them, ha!). Once narrow eyed, they shot open at the sight of what was in front of me. Kneeling down with a mischievous grin on his face was Josh! His enlarged cock, much bigger than my vibrator, was staring at me just as hard as I was staring at it. I gulped and I felt that familiar tingle in my pussy; this man was much, much bigger than any of my exes.

"Hey lady, think you can spare the fun for one more?" A devilish question was asked as he reached down and started stroking his manhood right before my eyes. I couldn't seem to find my voice in awe of this beast in front of me. It was at least four inches larger than any of my old boyfriends and twice as thick as my vibrator. That "familiar tingle" in my pussy soon became a full blown fire, so much so that I didn't even notice myself licking my lips until the move was over.

"H-How long is that thing?" I managed to squeak out as I find my voice. The arm that was covering my crotch rose out of the water and started moving towards it, wanting to hold and caress it just as he was before me, but his other hand slapped away my advance.

"Nine long inches of rock hard dick, Tabs. And you can touch if you want, but you have to get that chlorine off of you first." His grin turned wicked as he stood, walking over to the chairs by the mirror and sat down, his hand continuing to stroke his hard member, watching me carefully. I watch him in return, my eyes glued to his hand running up and down his shaft. I pull the vibrator out of my pussy and set it on the edge of the pool before walking up the steps. By the windows there were two pipes that curved about seven feet off the ground and pushed water out of the shower head at the top. Closing my eyes, knowing that there could be anyone watching through that window, I started letting the water run over my body. It was cold compared to the pool water, but that only made my nipples harder.

I quickly made my way over to my bag and started drying off Quite sure that that was the fastest time for me to dry off my body, I wrapped my hair up in the towel and turned to him. Now it was my turn to grin; if there's one thing that I know guys like about me, it's that I know how to sway my hips. I sauntered over, giving my hips a little more kick than usual, one of my hands toying with my breast as the pleasure brought out small moans. I saw him lick his lips and he started stroking a little faster.

Kneeling down in front of him, he spread his legs for me and I knocked his hands away from his shaft. "Hmm, what big balls you have." I flash him a smile as my hand cups his ballsack. I wasn't too surprised by how big they were after seeing his cock, which was much more beautiful up close. I knew that they were going to produce a lot of cum and I was eager to see just how much. I started by giving him a long lick, starting from his hairless (yes, hairless!) balls, my tongue traveled up the bottom of his shaft. My free hand gripped the base, not even taking up a quarter of this monster's length. He moaned slightly and I figured he had been stroking a little harder than I thought as he watched me.

Standing straight up on my knees, I start to lick the tip. Sure enough, there were small amounts of precum leaking out of his shaft. Instead of the bitter, salty taste I was expecting, it was rather sweet instead. I couldn't get enough of it! I tried to get my mouth around the head, knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to get any of it down my throat. Despite all my efforts, I couldn't even get the entire head in my mouth, but I continued jacking him off with both hands and licking at him vigorously. I looked up at him every once in a while, catching eyes with him and that sure of himself smirk that crossed his features. Just to pull him out of that, I let my teeth run against his cock head skin, causing him to twitch under my touch.

Grinning, I let go of his cock completely and put it between my breasts. Now, I've titfucked before, but as I've said none of my boyfriends were this big. I wrapped my tits around his shaft as far as they could go and started to run his dick up and down between them. His moans only made my grin wider as his hands moved forward to tweak my hard nipples. A small gasp escaped my lips at his touch, his skin soft for a man, and leaned down to lick his cockhead. Even though I was titfucking him, as long as I kept my head at an angle I found that I could suck him and titfuck him at the same time. My tongue moved over all that I could reach as I moved my breasts up and down. After a few moments of this, I looked up at him with shining eyes. "Why don't you move them, big boy?" I said with a wink.

He took the hint immediately and moved his hands to engulf my breasts. He held them in place for me as I continued sucking his cockhead. My free hands roamed his lean chest, massaging his nipples and tweaking them just as he did mine. A moan passed his throat, louder than before. This of course only made me double my efforts. My chest moved up and down, helping his hands in their motions while my tongue continued to lash at his dick. I swallowed more and more of his precum as his shaft pulsed in between my lips.

Finally he had enough. Letting my tits go, he grabbed at my toweled hair and pulled my lips away. His hand immediately went to his cock and started stroking furiously. I knew what was about to happen and welcomed it; having my face covered with cum was another fantasy that my ex-boyfriends taught me. Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth and brought a hand up to help his stroking. Not even a few seconds after my hand touched his shaft, it exploded, firing high velocity cum at my face. The first shot took me by surprise, hitting me square in the forehead and causing me to back jerk away. His grip on my towel and hair was unwavering, though, as his death grip kept my head in range. After only four spurts, he pulled the towel away from my still drying hair, doing it in a way that the next three spurts highlighted my hair with his white cum. But he still wasn't done, and I found myself instinctively moving forward in order to suck down what was left.

Finally after what seemed like forever he calmed down. His breathing ragged, his muscles fell limp against the chair. Even still, his cock stood hard with no sign of softening yet. I stared in awe at his massive cock. It was like a dream, something that only happens in stories and pornos. I gave his shaft head a few more licks before giving him a "cat eats the cream" smile. I stroked his shaft gently, almost in worship, as I asked, "Why don't you lay down, Josh?"

A smile passed through his lips, too, as he stood up. Walking around to a spot in between the chairs and tables, he laid with his head by the mirror and his cock twitching in anticipation. My pussy still burned for him and I could feel my thighs coated with my juices. Crawling over to him, I continued to smile while moving to straddle him. I couldn't get up over him while still on my knees, so I had to make do with crouching. I faced the mirror and looked at myself; with my wet hair still flung in every direction and that look of wild lust in my eyes, one could very well mistake me for a ferocious feline.

I took up position just above his shaft. My hands reached down and stroked the beast beneath me, moving it along my pussy lips to bring a moan to my lips. It was much bigger than my vibrator, the difference was easily noticeable. I didn't think twice about my actual virginity as I started to lower myself to the ground. A look of pain and pleasure crossed my lips as my mouth opened ever so slightly. Again that moan crossed my lips, this time causing a smile to form on his face. His hands eventually found their way to my hips and ass, stroking and squeezing and massaging as he saw fit. I was three inches down on his cock and already I felt full. I can take a lot, but his girth was huge compared to what I was used to. My legs felt as though they were about to give out and I caught the chairs on either side of me for support.

I opened my eyes, unaware that I had closed them in the first place and glanced at myself in the mirror. The sight of my pussy being stretched so much surprised and excited me. It sent another wave of pleasure through my body, causing me to moan loudly and sink another inch down his cock. Tightening like a vice around him, my folds convulsed in a way that only a hard cock could cause. He simply watched me with a fascinated smile, his hands moving up to massage my tits. 'Apparently he's seen this plenty of times,' I thought to myself. But seeing as he wasn't quite ready to cum yet, I started sinking lower.

My pussy continued to massage his cock as I hit a problem I had completely forgotten about: my cervix. It jolted me when his large cockhead hit it, causing me to jump up another inch. Once the initial shock of that passed me, I sank again until seven inches of his cock rested neatly inside me. I was panting at this point, the pleasure of being so stretched and full bringing me to the point of no return. My breathing grew heavier as he pinched my nipples. Hard. A feeling of pleasure and pain bolted through my breasts and I found myself in the midst of another orgasm, one that drained my energy and sent me falling acrossed his chest. A throaty chuckle came from his throat as he said, "Maybe you should get on your hands and knees, baby doll."

I simply nodded my agreement and laid there a few more moments, panting hard. He didn't try to move me or rush me, but rather let me stay there for a few moments before nudging me gently. Sliding off of him and against one of the chairs, I waited for him to move out of the way before getting up on my hands and knees in front of him, ass raised high in the air. I was sure to wiggle my ass back and forth for him, just for show.

"You've got such a beautiful ass, Tabs." He stuck his fingers inside of me, all four of them plus the thumb to cause me to moan once more. My pussy was sore and aching from the riding his dick, but that wasn't going to stop me. His fingers soon withdrew and his cockhead was placed at my entrance. He teased me at first, bumping the monster against my clit, causing me to moan at every hit. But finally, thankfully, he got bored of that. He shoved his cock into me all at once, running just short of my cervix. The intensity of his thrust caused my eyes to pop open and scream in pleasure. I watched my face as he pulled out and did so again, moving hard and fast into my pussy. Nine inches of hard dick pounded into me, only an actual seven finding their way into my depths.

My hips started moving of their own free well, grinding my pussy on my teammate's hard cock. I came on it again, watching my face contort in a scream of pleasure. Bucking wildly against him, my eyes trailed up his chest to his face, where his eyes were closed, mouth slightly open and chin tilted upwards. Now that he was at a pace faster than what I had given him, he was in ecstasy. His hand slapped my ass, causing me to yelp and jerk forward which only caused him to move in closer. Pulling out, he pushed me against the glass, my breasts flattening against the glass and rammed his monster cock back in once more. A scream of pleasure escaped my lips, doing so every thrust. If I had any problems with keeping quiet now, they were gone. The sound echoed loudly off of the walls, making it sound like an orgy was taking place in the room. Faster and harder he pounded into me, pushing me flush against the mirror. I could make out my face on the verge of another orgasm, cumming freely and quickly on his cocks. Before the orgasm even ended, I found myself cumming again!

12