Tabby Kat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"Yes, he knows. But it isn't the end of the world. I'll be there to support the two of you as you work through this and it may even make your marriage stronger. Just tell him what you told me, and we'll all get through this together.

Dave stood at the corner of the doorway to the Sears store in the mall. He had a large pile of the copies of the flyers he had made as well as a few copies of a map of the city. He assigned sectors to the people that stood in front of him, mostly guys, but there were a few females. He was a little surprised to see his ex-girlfriend, Vanessa, especially since he hadn't called her. As he gave out stacks of flyers to everyone, his cell phone started playing the theme to the sitcom "Friends."

"Hello?" he said answering it. "Sure, Dad. Look on my desk and you'll see a map. You can take sector 5, but get someone to go with you. Maybe Uncle Bill would help. I'm not letting anyone go out alone. There are a bunch of flyers on the desk, too." He paused as his father talked. "No problem. Talk to you later." With that, he turned his attention back to the group in front of him.

"When are ever going to get rid of that stupid ringtone?" Vanessa asked.

"I like the Friends Theme song," he replied.

"You've had that as your ringtone for at least two years. I think it's time you updated it."

"No, I think I'll keep it," he replied as he thought 'why should she care? They aren't together anymore. None of her fucking business.' He paired Vanessa with Amanda Roberts, a friend of hers that he hadn't met from the other side of town, and sent them off to their assigned sector before choosing to put others together.

As Emily and Sarah entered the room, Frank was sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs in the living room while Jim sat on the couch closing his cell phone. The big cop looked up at his wife and she could see the hurt in his eyes. Tears began to run down her face when she saw him and she was sure that no forgiveness would be offered. She was sure that her marriage was over.

"Jim," said Emily. "You and Frank need to trade places." Jim rose up immediately and looked over at Frank who reluctantly and slowly stood and moved to the couch. "Good," Emily continued." Now Sarah, you sit next to Frank." The young lady lowered herself on to the couch next to her husband gingerly, hoping that he would at least listen.

"Frank," Emily began. "I want you to listen to me closely. Sarah and I have been talking in the kitchen and she has told me what went on during the business trip. I believe what she said. She had no reason to lie, not knowing what we were going to do. It isn't as bad as you might think. First, she had been drinking. And it should be noted that what happened didn't start with Jim at first. She was drinking with Rachel, Jim's secretary. Rachel had had too many and started getting amorous. She and Sarah ended up having sex and Jim walked in on them"

"That's supposed to be better?" Frank asked rather angrily.

"Frank, this wasn't a planned meeting. It was something that happened without her thinking about it. She wasn't trying to cheat on you nor did she want to. She loves you Frank. I think with some help, you can get through this together. But that means there must be complete honesty between the two of you. No secrets. Do you understand?"

Frank nodded his head and looked at his wife. "Was there anyone else?" he asked.

"No," Sarah said quietly.

"Did it happen more than once?"

""No, it happened only on last Friday night. Everything was complete and I went with Rachel to the bar to unwind. I'm so sorry, Frank. How can I make it right?"

"We'll have to make it right together," he said. "Maybe Emily and Jim can help with some suggestions."

"I think so," said Jim. "First, cut out the alcohol. I mean all of it. Neither of you should be drinking any more. Always talk with each other about what's going on. Above all, no secrets. That means starting now, you both have to tell each other everything including anything that has happened in the past that could have a detrimental effect on your marriage."

"You were with another woman," said Frank. "Have you done that before even if it was before we knew each other?"

"No," said Sarah. "I've never even thought about doing that before.

"Did you like it?"

"I don't even know how to answer that, sweetheart. I was pretty drunk."

"Frank," interrupted Emily. "No secrets."

"I know," he replied before looking back at his wife who had a puzzled look on her face. "The Moores' are swingers."

"She explained their relationship," Sarah said.

"They keep journals in which they write down who they have had sex with," he continued. "They keep them up to date and they both have access to each other's book. This is Emily's book." He handed her the small journal and she looked at it, sitting in her hands

At first, Sarah didn't know what to think. Then, an idea came to her and her expression changed from confused to concern. Slowly, she opened the book and saw that there was only two pages that had any names on it. There, near the end of the list of names of all the people Emily Moore had had sex with, she saw her husband's name staring up at her. There were other's she recognized, but it was Frank's that she couldn't take her eyes from. With that, she knew the hurt that he had just felt. The same hurt that she had seen in his eyes were now in her own. She closed the book just as slowly as she had opened it then looked at her husband, more tears spilling from her eyes. "What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know," said Frank. "I love you, Sarah. I don't want to be separated from you. I want to be with you always. What happened with me is worse then what happened with you. It was after work and I stopped at a bar to wind down. After having quite a few drinks, I was feeling rather horny. Well, you know how I get when I drink. Emily used to baby-sit me when I was growing up and when I saw her walk into the bar, I purposely sought her out for some fun. I didn't know she was married, that they were swingers, or anything else. I just wanted to get laid and you weren't home."

"That's why we're saying no alcohol," said Emily. For both of you, this whole mess came about because of alcohol. Sarah, I want to be really clear. I didn't know that Frank was married. If I had known, I would have told him we couldn't do anything without you being fully aware of it and agreeing to it happening. So, step one, no secrets. That means that you probably have a lot of questions for Frank to answer, now"

"Any others, Frank?"

"No."

"How often?"

"Once," he answered. "It was during this last business trip that you were on."

"Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know," he replied his eyes beginning to tear up. "I love you, Sarah. I don't want us to be apart."

"I don't want to be apart either, hon."

"Good," piped in Emily. "You can move past all this with a little understanding. Now, the two of you need to put your arms around each other and make a deal with each other that you won't cheat on each other again. And seal that promise with some good ole fashioned kissing. After that, Frank, you need to get back to work finding my daughter. Sarah, Jim has arranged for you to have some time off. We suggest that you ride with Frank all this week. The two of you need to be together as much as possible. At the end of each day, you should have a nice meal together and take time to fuck each other every chance you get. Just don't let it interfere with finding my daughter, or I will ask for someone else to handle the case. Any questions?"

Tuesday evening.

Tabitha was breathing hard as Charles stroked her clit for her. He had once again just finished cleaning her after she had pissed the bed, and was taking care of her need to cum. She finally felt her orgasm start and began to cry out. "Fuck, yes. Shit! Don't fucking stop. I'm cumming. Shit!"

She felt his hands removed from her body and began to relax as she calmed down from her release. A washcloth again rubbed gently across her pussy then was removed and a towel was used to dry her quickly.

"Have you ever thought about shaving your cunt?"

"What?"

"I just wondered if maybe it might be better if your twat was shaved clean.

"Does it make a difference?"

"Some guys like a hairy cunt, but most usually like it without hair. No one wants hair in their mouth. It makes it easier for him to eat you out."

"Do you prefer it shaved?"

"Yeah, but this isn't about my preferences. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"What does he say about it?"

"He's never seen it, and I never asked him about his preference."

"So, you haven't even used your mouths on each other?"

"I used to try to get him to fuck me. He wouldn't do it until I turned eighteen. Before I did, I decided that I didn't want him to. So, when he started asking for sex, I said no. So, no, I haven't seen his dick and he hasn't seen my pussy."

"Why did you stop wanting him?"

She thought a bit before answering."There is another," she finally admitted.

"Another?"

"Yeah. Someone I want to be with more than anyone else in the world."

"So why aren't you with him instead of the first one?"

"He is," she paused thinking of the right word, "unattainable. Let's leave it at that."

"Very well. But would you happen to know his preference about hair on pussies? I mean the one that's 'unattainable.'"

She said then paused again to think a bit. "Well, I think he would probably say the less the better."`

"Then I think we should shave you. Of course, since you are blindfolded, you can't do it, so I'll have to do it for you. I'll bring some stuff to do so tomorrow."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12