Tabby Kat Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your father?"

"Well, we aren't quite as close as Dave and I are. I think I'd have to think on that a bit."

"What if it was the unattainable one asking you to do so?"

"Why would he want me to fuck my Dad if he could be doing it?"

"Point taken. So, I take it from your answers that you are not against two people engaging in incestuous relations in general?"

"Sometimes, we can't control who we fall in love with. I think that it could be alright if they are totally in love with each other and there isn't anyone else involved that could get hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't think it would be right for a son to fuck his mom when her husband is still alive and married to her. The same goes for fathers and daughters. That's why I would have to think about it when you asked if I would do it with my father. Mom is still alive, and I don't want to hurt her or their marriage."

"What if the couple are swingers to begin with and the spouse doesn't mind? What if they actually make it a threesome?"

"I guess that would be a little different. But, if I'm with someone, I really don't want them to be with someone else."

"Let's say that before you were together, the one that you call unattainable had a sexual encounter with someone in his family who was married with the full knowledge and permission of the spouse. Afterwards, the two of you get together and he tells you about the encounter so that you will know what went on with him in the past. Would you still consider him as someone you want to be with?"

"If he had done this and is willing to put it in the past and be only with me, I could handle it having been done."

"I think it's about time for lunch," he said. Although she had no idea of the actual time, she thought it must be around noon. He left to prepare a meal for lunch. He fed her, and she could hear that he ate at the same time, seeming to enjoy the meal with her.

"I have been thinking about your name, Tabitha," came the digitized voice.

"What about it?"

"It is a bit of a coincidence that you have the names that you have."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the first name can be shortened to Tabby. Has anyone called you that?"

"No."

"How about the second name. Katrina is often shortened to Kat."

"I've always used my first name."

"Anyway, when you put them together, they form the name Tabby Kat. I wonder if you would mind if I think of you with that name. It would be a pet name for you between the two of us. It won't be used for long, of course, because you are leaving here very soon, but I would like to use that as a name for you and think of you with this name after you leave. I shall always think of you kindly."

"I think that that is a great name. Could we use it back home?"

"That would be up to you. I will think of you often, and I will look back on our time together fondly."

"So, you will be fucking me soon?"

"All I will say is that our time together is coming to a close. I have some responsibilities to take care of, so you will be alone this afternoon. Is there anything you need before I go?"

"Not that I can think of, Charles. I'm looking forward to our time to together."

"We will see how things go," the voice answered non-committedly.

Early evening.

The Moore family sat at the table eating a light dinner. None of them had felt like eating very much since Tuesday morning when they had heard of the abduction. Emily had touched the stove only once since the lunch time meal on Tuesday when she had served Frank and his wife in an effort to keep their marriage from going on the rocks so that he could concentrate on the case.

"I can't eat any more," Emily said dropping her fork in the barely touched meal. "Have either of you heard anything from Frank?"

"Shit, mom," Dave said. "He sure isn't going to fucking talk to me. He still thinks of me as a damn suspect. I think he's more likely to talk to you instead of dad, too."

"You're right. I was just hoping. It's been four days since she was taken and I'm going crazy waiting for the damn phone to ring with nothing to do."

Sweetie," said Jim. "Remember that she said that the guy is going to release her. She'll have to be let go soon. It costs money to keep someone captive. Food and security probably are running the shithead into the poor house." He paused as he thought for a minute. "Tell you what. Let's pull out the monopoly game to pass the time this evening and get our mind off things. We can't do anything else right now to solve the problem, so we'll just keep busy and start a game for the distraction."

"Thanks, Dad," said Dave. "But I just don't feel up to dealing with damn houses and hotels right now." He dropped his fork to the plate. "I'm going out for a while. I need to get a little air and have some time to myself."

"I'm not up to it either, Jim. I think I'll just head to bed early. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to fuck tonight."

"Sweetie, we neither one have wanted to fuck since we found out. Believe me, I wouldn't try tonight either."

Mid to late evening.

"I have dinner ready for you, my Tabby Kat," said Charles through the digitized voice.

"I'm not really hungry," she replied in a surly tone.

"You need to eat."

"I don't want to!"

"What is wrong, Tabitha."

Tabitha did not reply but just lay there.

She heard the rattling of a plate as it was laid on a table and felt Charles' hand on her face. He stroked it lovingly as the voice came again. "Please tell me what's wrong, my beautiful Tabby Kat."

"You wouldn't fuck me!" she yelled. "I want to go home, that's not going to happen until you take my cherry, and I was sure that you were going to do that this morning, then you didn't. I'm tired of being tied up, and I just want to go home. Please. Just fuck me already, will you? I'm more than ready for it."

"I'll make you a deal. You eat, and after we talk a bit, we'll see what happens."

"Fuck you, Charles. I've been horny as shit all damn day. My cunt is as ready as it's ever been to feel a hard dick in it. Why don't you fuck me then I'll eat?"

"I am not able to perform that act at this time. Please eat first. We'll see if things can happen after that."

"If I eat, will you promise to pop my cherry?"

"Tabby, please don't."

"Don't what?

"Don't sell yourself. Your first time should be special, not some fucked up deal where you're tied up and can't fucking move. It should be the way you described it. Tender and loving and gentle and sweet."

"So, what now?"

"Eat," came the voice. "Please."

Tabitha relented with a nod. Charles fed her and she ate. After the food was gone, he kept her talking, asking more about her life.

"Who is the one who you said was unattainable?"

"What?" she asked.

"The one you really want. Who is it?"

"I can't tell you that," she replied with a yawn. "It's a secret."

"Who am I going to tell?"

"I still can't tell you. You will have to let me hold on to this secret. If it were to happen that I could be with him, I'll tell him, but not anyone else."

"Very well. You keep it a secret for now. But consider this. Keeping secrets destroys relationships."

"Do we have a relationship?" she asked. as she yawned again.

"No. You are right. We don't."

"I will tell you this, though: the door to my pussy will always be open to you." She yawned again. "I don't know why I'm so tired all of a sudden."

"That would be the sleeping powders I put in your food."

"What?" she nearly yelled at him. "Why did you do that?"

"It's time for you to go home. I wish we could have had more, my beautiful Tabby Kat. But our time together is coming to an end."

"You're not going to fuck me?"

"No."

"But," again she yawned. "I just told you, the door to my pussy is always open to you." With those words, Tabitha Moore was asleep.

After a few minutes in which Tabitha's breathing ensured her captor that she was indeed asleep, a button was pushed on a computer. "No, sister," Dave said at last. "You'll always be my Tabby Kat, but your pussy isn't open to me. I love you too much to do that to you in this way and you won't want me when you are back home." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then picked up her panties from the pile of clothes on the table and began to dress her. As he did, he thought about her slip that morning. "Br, she said," he thought to himself. "Brian Roberts? Yeah, I can see where she would say he is unattainable. From the other side of town so he wouldn't even know she exists. In college now on that football scholarship, three years older than she. He wouldn't even know who I am, let alone her since he went to a different school. I suppose when it comes down to it, she'll settle for Simon. Maybe I can help her, though. I could try to talk to him for her. Of course, I would have to meet him first. Vanessa is friends with his sister. Maybe I could get her to help for old time's sake. Don't know how to get her to tell me to do so though. Maybe leave it in the note for her."

12