Tabby's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remaining professional to the end she replied: "I would take Tiffany or Jacqui next if I was you, stick with us dark haired beauties," she gave an evil smile and swished her long dark hair back over her shoulder.

"I will, thank you, I will. By the way what is your name? Mine is Fred," he was starting to dress again now.

"Jade, I'm Jade," Tabby said.

"Thank you Jade, I will remember that," he was hurrying now, as if there was a race.

"Well, excuse me, I have to freshen up," Tabby smiled, excusing herself to the bathroom to take a piss.

When the tall girl returned he was gone. She quickly stripped the white cover from the bed and straightened it before replacing it with a fresh one. She gave the room a couple of squirts with a can in the bedside cabinet before taking the dirty cover out to the washing basket in the staff room.

Tabby didn't return the bra to its normal position, leaving the lace cups bunched up under her firm, tanned breasts and the red nipples like little round red rocks bobbing on the mounds. The party was really heating up now. Mr Fox was busy eating Tiffany's pussy, holding her sexy red lace panties to one side. The fox nose was getting in his way, but that didn't seem to bother him.

Lana was completely naked and was being anally fucked by a big black man wearing a leopard's mask. He was huge, his cock sliding in and out of her sweet white butt, the full length of it shiny with juice. Leah was there talking to two men in a bears mask and a rats mask. Another two men were at the bar. Amanda, in her black sexy outfit, was lying on a couch with a man fucking her while she sucked on another's cock. Jacqui was no where to be seen. Nor was the Puppy Dog. Tabby smiled to herself.

She lingered at the door just long enough to take the scene in before walking toward the bar and the two customers standing there. One wore a panda's mask the other a lions, both were stark naked. Tabby walked between them deliberately.

"My, my, the king of the jungle with timid Mr Panda," she smirked cheekily and grabbed the two flacid penises at the same time. "Which one of you wants to tease a pretty little butterfly or do you both?"

"I don't know about timid," Mr Panda responded. "Us bears know when we have to take what we want." With that he turned in toward Tabby, his arms grasping her in a strong embrace. They half staggered into the room away from the bar.

"My, my Mr Panda what is it that you want to take from me?" Tabby squealed with a high 'frightened maiden' sound.

"I want pussy," Mr Panda proclaimed.

"And he knows where to find it," the Lion exclaimed, pinching Tabby on the butt. "Oh," Tabby gave a start. Her hands with the long polished false nails were still holding Mr Panda's cock as it grew harder and harder. He pulled her even closer kissing her, his tongue plunging under the mask and between her lips.

Lion, meanwhile, ran his hands over her body, feeling the silky stockings and the smooth tanned skin of the tall brunette. Tabby gave a little giggle as she released from the kiss. Over his shoulder she noticed Mr Fox glance her way as he paused from fucking Tiffany.

The Panda man started nibbling on her neck as he began to force her gently to the floor. His cock was rock hard in her hand now. As she sat back she guided the big hard rod to her pussy. It was like a natural flow, her knelt as she leaned back, his cock poking forward between her legs, finding the hot, damp entrance.

Tabby groaned as his long length slipped up between her pussy lips. He pushed it in, long and hard, in a single stroke that made her gasp as it expanded within her body. Then he was pumping her. Hard and fast, in and out of her hot body. It felt so big in her, making her moan and wiggle on the floor. Her butt was rubbing on the carpet, rubbing red, but Tabby didn't notice.

Above her Mr Lion stood, his cock in his hand as he stroked it back and forth. She looked up at his grinning face. He was admiring the sight of this beauty, dressed only in a white lace garter and stockings, a lace bra pulled below her breasts, being fucked by his friend. His hand seemed to get faster as he watched the slim girl writhe on the floor under Mr Panda.

No words were exchanged as Tabby reached up to take Mr Lion's hot cock in her hand. He knelt at her head as she tugged on the hard cock. All the time pushing back against Mr Panda's long hard stokes. Her pussy was so wet and hot as he fucked her harder and harder. But it was Mr Lion who exploded first, a stream of hot jism shooting across her pretty face mask, a second shot landing on her bare neck, dribbling down to the string of white pearls she wore tightly at the neck. A third long hard stream shot onto the carpet next to him and fourth hit her below the pearls.

Mr Panda grunted as he too shot his cum deep into the young girl. Tabby had pulled her legs up to let him in deeper. Now she moaned as he fired shot after shot of hot cum into her. He was holding each stockinged leg above his head as he pumped his balls dry.

The moaning subsided and the man eased himself from between her legs. A fine line of sticky cum slipped down, pooling on her stocking tops. Mr Panda and Mr Lion turned to the bar without a word to Tabby who was left lying in a mess of oozing cum. Once they had walked away she stood.

"It's alright dear," Madam LeBlanc said, scuttling forward with a towel. "Go and clean yourself up, I will deal with this."

She might be strict, but she was fair, Tabby thought as she nodded and retreated for the back room. Mr Lion was already molesting Lana while Mr Panda fetched drinks from the bar. Mr Fox was standing at the bar talking with Mr Leopard as Tabby passed. Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. Jacqui was back in the room, this time talking to Mr Rat as she sipped on a drink. Leah and Amanda were nowhere in sight, nor was Mr Puppy Dog. Two other men were talking together in a corner. No wonder Madam LaBlanc wanted Tabby to get cleaned up so quickly. There were customers needing servicing.

Out the back Tabby ran into Tiffany who was changing into fresh panties.

"That Mr Fox sure knows how to fuck," Tiffany stated. "He is really good."

"I know," Tabby said, removing her mask to wipe away Mr Lion's deposit. "I had him earlier, he's been the best tonight I think."

"Yeah, I'd agree," Tiffany pulled the tiny red lace panties up. "What do you think?"

"Well babe, I don't think you are over dressed," Tabby laughed. Tiffany wasn't wearing anything else.

"See you out there," the red head said and walked out.

Quickly Tabby stripped off her wet stockings, toweled her body and applied yet more perfume. She really wanted a shower now, her body was feeling like a sticky mess. She sat at a mirror and adjusted her make-up under the mask, replaced the butterfly and a new pair of stockings. With a sigh she was ready to go again.

It was starting to get late and Tabby had already had a busy day. She didn't want to stop now though as she was clocking up a good nights work, besides it was fun. There were still more cocks to try so she pushed open the door and stepped back into the busy lounge.

She adjusted the butterfly mask and stepped toward the bar. She didn't get far. Hands came out of no where to clasp her waist. Automatically she halted and let the man pull her back, his hard cock stabbing her butt.

"Not so fast my little butterfly slut." It was Mr Fox again. "So we meet again. This time I want your butt my fucking bitch."

Tabby was shocked at his harsh tone but remembered he liked to talk dirty, liked his girls to be slutty with him. A grin spread on her face as she bent at the waist, her legs parting naturally.

"Go on then Mr Fox, fuck my butt, I want your filthy cock deep in my ass," she said in her deepest sultry voice.

Then she gave a little gulp as he pushed forward, his cock entering her back passage with ease. It was big though and Tabby felt the pressure as he started to push himself in. She hadn't had anal intercourse much before and didn't really like it.

"Come on bitch take it," he goaded. "Take my cock."

Slowly it slide into her. Then he began rocking back and forth, letting his cock in and out of her hole. He reached up to take her breasts in his hands, playing with them, moaning as he fucked her butt. In and out he fucked her, building his momentum. It wasn't going to be long she could tell, listening to his breath getting shorter, his thrusts harder. Then it was over. He exploded. A load of cum shot into her butt, washing it out. He groaned and leaned forward almost collapsing them. Tabby reached back to stroke his balls, feeling the last of his jism leak into her. Then he pulled back.

"Whew! That was great slut," Mr Fox exclaimed. "Let's do it again soon."

"I would love to," Tabby smiled.

Once again she had to retreat to the back room for new stockings. As she pulled the fine nylon up her legs Jacqui entered the room.

"Man, those guys are hot. They just won't give up. Most guys can't get it up that much!" Jacqui laughed as she cleaned cum from her legs and pussy with a damp towel.

"I they have a $1,500 incentive," Tabby laughed.

"Yeah, you're right," Jacqui said, tossing the towel in the hamper which was nearly overflowing.

"Well, better get back," Tabby said standing up again.

Out in the lounge she found Mr Fox at it again, this time fucking Lana hard and fast on a couch. Mr Puppy Dog was there fucking Leah nearby. Amanda was being licked by Mr Panda and Mr Lion was talking to Madam LaBlanc. Mr Leopard and Mr Bear were at the bar.

Tabby walked to the bar with confidence. She poured a drink and took a sip, smiling seductively at the two men. It was Mr Leopard, the tall black man with the huge cock that took notice.

"Hi there honey, what's your name?" He asked as Tabby moved a little closer.

"Jade," she stated. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Josh," he said. "You sure are one fine looking lady."

"Thank you Josh," Jade smiled.

"Would you like to slip through to a more comfortable room?" Josh asked.

Tabby glanced down at the huge black cock, she had never had a black man before, nor had she had a cock the size of this one. She licked her red lips.

"Follow me," she said and turned toward the exit door.

Josh followed her out along the passage to the room she had used before. He followed her inside eagerly. Then she turned to him.

"Well Josh, is this comfortable enough?" She sat on the end of the bed and ran her hands over her breasts.

"Sure is," he said.

"So what can I do for you tonight Josh?" She licked her lips as the words glided from her mouth.

"Maybe you should just lie back there and let me fuck your brains out," he smiled walking forward.

"Your wish..." her voice was cut off as he grabbed her shoulder and frog marched her up the bed. "Hey!" Tabby protested.

"Oh, shut up bitch, I ain't going to hurt you. All you white sluts are the same, you want it rough from a big black man, but can't stand the thought we might actually enjoy raping you. Get those fucking legs a part. I can't wait all night...I want a piece of that blonde bitch as well."

"Hey! I mean..." Tabby's voice trailed off as she felt her body respond to his words and his touch. He was forcing her legs apart, his big hands making an easy job of it.

"That's right girl, I'm going to fuck you like real hard," he laughed, his cock slapping her thigh as he positioned himself.

She relaxed, letting him push his cock into her pussy, pretending to struggle a little in his grasp. The time at drama class was paying off. He started to push in and out of her as she protested lamely. He laughed.

The cock was huge, she had orgasmed as soon as it entered her. Now it was stretching her open. The soft bed cushioned his blows as he pounded his pelvis into hers. His cock burying itself in her juicy hole. A slurping noise could be heard on every stroke as she continued to moan and tease him with her weak cries of 'stop' and 'help'. His huge, heavy balls were slapping her butt as she felt him fucking her harder and harder.

"Ahhh...oohhh," he moaned. "Fuck yes...ohhh...ohhh."

"Yes, ohhhh...," Tabby called out as she orgasmed again. A flood of heat flowed through her as she bucked against his glistening black body.

"Ohhh...babe...yeah, yeah...," he slammed his body into her one last time, his cum spewing out into her,. He grabbed her little breast in his hand and squeezed hard as he shot a flood of cum deep into her body. "Ohhh...Jade...yes...ohhh."

"Wow!" Tabby exclaimed as he seemed to pump into her forever. His cum was pushing his cock back. Then he let it slip from her. A large dribble of creamy liquid slipped from her onto the bed. It started to pool under her.

"Fuck that was great," Josh exclaimed sitting up, his big black body towering over her. "jade, can I ask you to do one other thing?"

"What is that Josh?"

"Will you shower with me?"

"Sure." Tabby was excited at the prospect of rubbing soap over that sexy body.

They walked through to the small shower room. Soon the water was steaming hot. Tabby unclipped the lacy white bra and the garter belt. She sat on the only stool while Josh watched her remove the sexy long stockings and the spike heeled shoes. Finally she flicked off the mask. He did the same.

Together they stepped into the steaming stream of water. He took a handful of liquid soap and began rubbing Tabby down. It felt so good. Tabby closed her eyes and arched her back as he washed her body, his big black hands gliding over her soft skin.

As he massaged the soap into her skin with one hand the other played with her breasts, touching the sensitive nipples, squeezing them, weighing them gently. Then the hand wandered down across her firm, tight belly to her crotch, brushing the little shaved 'v' of pubic hair before cupping her pussy, a finger parting the puffy soft lips.

"See we can be real nice too," he laughed as he started to finger fuck her. "We don't just rape."

Tabby could only moan as he brought her to another orgasm. She pushed her butt back toward him, bumping into his rock hard cock. Quietly she reached back and braced herself as she guided the big black cock to her waiting pussy. He gave a little grunt as it entered. She couldn't believe how wet she had become, he seemed to slip his big, long cock into her with ease.

His hands continued to glide over her body, spreading the sweet-smelling soap over her skin. Tabby moaned with pleasure as he pumped in and out of her young body. The long thick black cock glistening with her juice as it slipped in and out of her pink pussy. This time he was slow, each stroke seemed to build her passion until she couldn't hold back.

She gave a long, low grunt and heaved her body back into his. He brought his hands to her hips, pulling her onto his cock. His balls slapped her butt. Tabby let out a short squeal and arched her back as her body twitched with yet another orgasm. Her pussy clamped around the big, black rod.

"Fuck, yes, girl, ohhh...," he called out as his cock spurted another giant load of sperm into her. "Jade...ohhh...yes."

Josh fell across her back, kissing her shoulders and neck as his cock shuddered within her. There seemed to be just as much cum this time, spilling from her body onto the shower floor and being swept away in the warm water.

Finally he stood, letting his cock flop from her. Another sticky flow rolled down her legs. She eased herself up and turned to him. They kissed on the lips.

"You are the best," Tabby confessed. "I would love to have you fuck me all the time."

"Shit girl! You're a whore. Anyway what would my wife think?" He was smiling as he spoke.

Tabby was a little taken back, but realised the situation. She laughed with him. "Well, make sure you visit me again, ok?"

They washed each others body and stepped from the shower. Tabby wrapped herself in a large white towel and picked up her clothes, what there was of them. They kissed again and she held the door as Josh walked out to the passage.

After she had made the bed Tabby went through to the back room. There were no other girls there as she dried her hair, re-applied her make-up and positioned the mask. This time she left the bra behind, just dressing in the heels and stockings.

In the lounge all the girls were busy. Amanda had Mr Rat and was sucking his long slim cock. Lana was being fucked by Puppy Dog while she sucked Mr Panda. Mr Lion was fucking Jacqui in the butt. Mr Bear and Mr Pig were double penetrating Tiffany. Leah was being fucked by Mr Fox.

Mr Leopard was alone at the bar. Tabby walked over to where he stood and poured another drink. She had to walk carefully not to stand on any of the copulating couples. Mr Fox and Leah were close to the bar.

"Well, we meet again," Tabby said. "So soon."

"Yes," Mr Leopard said. "I am waiting for Fox here to finish with the little blonde. No offence but I really want to fuck that bitch."

"None taken," Tabby laughed. "I want to fuck Mr Fox again anyway. Shall we interrupt them?"

"Ok," Josh said. He knelt down next to Leah's head, his large black cock waving like a wand in front her eyes. Mr Fox looked up at Josh with a look of disapproval, but then he saw the sexy brunette butterfly crouching next to him.

The young girl lent forward to kiss his neck, then his cheek, as he pushed his cock in and out of the blonde's hot pussy. She took his earlobe into her mouth and sucked it, letting it slip from her red lips. This was all too much for the Fox. He was ready, he was going to fill this naughty little blonde with his seed.

"Fuck yes!" He called out as his cock exploded in the blonde. Leah let out a low moan and clamped her pussy on the cock. Her hand was now stroking Mr Leopard's hard cock. The big black man was smiling as she turned her attention to him, taking it in her mouth as she sat up. Mr Fox slowly slipped from her as Tabby put her arms around him.

They kissed, as well as they could with the masks. His hand touched her breast. Tabby felt a tingle go through her body. The whole night had been a real turn on for the young whore, she was starting to think she was a nymphomaniac or something.

Tabby tossed her head back as Mr Fox lent down to lick her breast, his tongue going around her nipple and over the smooth young skin of the 20-year-old. Her hand found his cock, still limp and damp with the juices of her friend Leah. His hand found her pussy, a finger pushed inside between the swollen outer lips, his thumb found the delicate little clit. This touch sent Tabby over the edge, her body twitched and she fell into toward him.

"That's right whore, cum on my finger, make your cunt quiver," he whispered. "I want to fuck that beautiful little cunt, I want to fill it with my hot sperm."

Tabby smiled as she composed herself again. "Go on, fill my pussy with your long, hard cock, go on." She leaned back on the floor, parting her legs for him.

He crawled between them, stroking his hard cock. "Well first you need to tell me you are a slut, and you want me bad." He smiled, teasing her with his cock, rubbing it on her thigh and then her pussy entrance, slapping her clit with it.

"Yes, yes, I am a slut, a dirty little whore for you to fuck. I want your cock, I need it, please fuck your dirty little slut with it, please."

"Fuck you are good," Mr Fox smiled as he began to push his cock into her. "I would love to take you home with me."

Not a chance Tabby thought as she remembered the gold wedding ring. But now her mind was on the hard cock as it pushed into her. He gave a series of little grunts as he shoved in to her with short sharp jabs. Tabby's breathing grew heavy, she closed her eyes, the sensations were great. She felt so hot and wet.

"Ohhh...yes...ohhh," he groaned. "You are such a great fuck, ohhh, yes...such a tight little cunt...are you sure you are old enough...fuck...I've fucked some tight pussy in the last year but you have to be the best..ohhh."