Tabitha

Story Info
A beautiful young girl is seduced by a powerful king.
5k words
3.36
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the rains dried up, and the famine spread over the land, many families faced extreme hardship. Her parents, with six children to feed, tried to cope the best they could, selling off their extra cattle and even taking in boarders that would pay in either money or work for their bed and meals. Tabitha was a young girl, and didn't know much about such things, but one day her parents called her into the great room.

They explained that they were having many struggles with trying to make ends meet. Although she was only 12, Tabitha was a bright young child and this did not surprise her.

Then her father said something that surprised her. He softly explained that the King had put out a call for young girls to come to court to be trained as ladies in waiting for the Queen. The King had promised they would be brought up under palace control, and given an education and fair treatment. Although they would not be paid, the families that sent them would receive a huge stipend, and would be looked upon favorably by the court, having made this ultimate sacrifice. Her mother was silent, holding back tears, she knew. Her father was sad too, although he said he didn't see anything else they could do about it.

Tabitha couldn't believe what was happening. She would leave and travel with a chaperone many miles away to court. The idea seemed preposterous to her, why did they want to send her away? She cried a little, and then saw how upset her parents were, so she tried to make the best of things.

"Don't worry mama, I'll make you proud!" She said, and gave her parents a hug and went to pack her few belongings. Then she walked down to the village and said goodbye to her relatives and friends in the village. Then she came home and went to be early, although sleep eluded her. She was to leave at down at the next morning.

The sun rose as it always did, and a royal coach picked up Tabitha. There was an older woman who was somewhat cross as her chaperone. Tabitha gathered this was not her first charge to be picked up. It was sad work, although at the same time Tabitha was somewhat excited too. What would it be like to live at court? Would she fit in? How would she know what to do?

After a ride of several hours, she was taken to the palace, and the splendor of the place dazzled her eyes. She could hardly believe the gold-leaved ceilings, the ancient artwork, marble, the ornate tapestries. She had only seen such things in books and now she was here. It was like a dream!

She was taken to the training center for future court workers. First she was given a bath in water that was as clear and cold as a running stream, then a thorough medical inspection. Then she as given some simple clothes and a small cot was assigned to her. She was to train for several weeks before attending any event at court. They said this was to avoid embarrassing the King and his family, and she would know when she was deemed worthy when she was moved out of the training center and into court.

The next few weeks were a blur of activity. She was woken at dawn, and the morning was spent in studies. Then she had a half hour free for her lunch, then the afternoon was spent doing chores or studying or helping out on some task or another. She found that, although she missed her family and friends terribly, it was not uninteresting and she picked up things fairly quickly.

Then one afternoon she was taken to meet the Queen. She was dressed more formally and given some special grooming so she was deemed worthy of her attention. They told her not to speak unless spoken to, and to curtsy and be extremely polite, no matter what. She did all that, and met the Queen, who she found to be kind and very beautiful.

As they were coming back, the King and his entourage happened to pass by in the hallway. Everyone stopped to bow, and Tabitha instinctively did the same. But when he passed nearest her, she raised her eyes to look directly at him. He stared right back at her, astonished at her young beauty. She was stunning, one of the most beautiful creatures the King had ever seen. Long thick black hair, and eyes that were so light blue there were almost transparent. An elegant, aquiline nose, full, pretty lips, and a figure that was slim with budding curves already. Fair, ivory colored skin, with beautiful shadows and light whenever she moved. He was captivated the moment he saw her.

He made discreet inquiries, and told his court assistant to bring her to him when she came of age. He seemed a little peeved that although she was quite beautiful already, she was still only 12.

The next few years passed fairly smoothly. Tabitha gained an education, and much experience in dealing with the customs and practices of the palace. She was

well-liked, and her beauty grew even more stunning with each passing year.

Then when she turned 18 she was called to a private meeting with the King. She was astonished, what on early could he possibly want with her?

She was led into his chambers, and given some wine and cheese and delicious biscuits. He came in a few minutes later, and told her to relax, they were alone now and she could be herself. He talked to her softly for a few minutes, and she found she started to feel comfortable and enjoy his company.

Then the king, who was well into his 50's, took her hand. "Tabitha, do you remember the first time I saw you?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"You were beautiful then, even at age 12. And now you are even more beautiful. Tabitha, I would like you to be my consort, would you like that? You would be the envy of all at court. And I would be very gentle with you, I know how young you are."

She found herself blushing deeply and whispered, "Yes my Lord."

Then he abruptly got up and left, telling her, "Good, I will call for you soon."

The next few days passed uneventfully, and then late one evening she was brought to the King's bedroom. She was given a beautiful new dress, which showed off her budding breasts prettily, and a special comb for her hair, and was groomed, perfumed, and bathed thoroughly beforehand.

She waited patiently in his chambers while he finished up his court duties, then he came in. He didn't speak, but just changed out of his heavy court clothing into a lighter velvet gown.

The King gave her more wine, and she felt her head start to spin. He had some too, and then took her hand.

"How are you, my darling?"

"Fine, my Lord,"

"Tabitha, have you ever been kissed before?"

"No my Lord, just by my parents."

"Come here then and I will show you how nice it can feel."

Tabitha moved closer to him, he was on his huge bed and had taken off his robe.

He gently kissed her, and then started to touch her breasts. He told her to take off her dress, and she did, blushing furiously. He asked her to stand before him, naked from head to toe. She was embarrassed, and covered herself.

"Move your hand away, my sweet."

She stood here, shivering, naked and exposed. She could see his huge erection, and he sighed.

"Come here now."

He lied down on the bed, and got in, and offered the covers to her. She jumped in the bed, and lied down beside him, not knowing what to expect.

He kissed her some more, and then climbed on top of her and took her suddenly. It hurt, and he was quick and businesslike, but soon she felt the pulse of his orgasm and a wet sticky fluid deep inside her aching pussy. He kissed her again, and then told her to go now; he had some things to attend to.

She gathered up her things, and left, her pussy sore and throbbing. She was confused, is this what all the fuss was about? He was gentle and kind to her, but she was left with nothing except a stinging deep between her legs. She silently went back to her quarters, changed into her nightgown and fell into a deep sleep.

As she slept, she started to dream. She dreamed of her family, and the country where she was from. She missed her brothers and sister and parents, and felt that familiar ache of homesickness. Then she had a dream of the king. He was lying over her, and telling her he loved her, and she felt confused and a little upset, and woke up.

The next day the court nurse gave her a special lesson in the art of lovemaking. She was shown elaborate drawings of a man's erect cock, and told she should orally service the king, and touch him freely, and be available to him whenever He asked. She was one of his favored courtesans now. She was told she should be very proud that her grace and beauty attracted him. She was told to respect the King's privacy, and never reveal to anyone what secrets he might tell her in the bedchamber. Above all, she was to not be with anyone else unless the King released her, and she was to keep herself available and open to him whenever he called upon her.

As the weeks went by, a routine developed between them. She was given less manual labor to do, but more training in both practical things, and how to please the king and ways of the court. She was taught French, and how to serve royalty, and all things about the practices and habits of the court and palace. About once a week, late in the evening she was called to the King's bedchamber. The Queen had her own bedchamber in another wing of the palace she had found out.

Without preamble, she was given wine, and he told her to undress and get in bed when she was finished it. He made love to her quickly, and while she could tell he was satisfied, she was left feeling confused, and not a little mixed up. The tenderness between her legs disappeared after a time between her legs afterward, but when she touched herself there alone late at night, the feeling was much different then the pushing and thick fullness of his cock in her tight young pussy.

Then one day when she was coming back from class, one of the King's illegitimate sons happened to pass by. He was on his way to ride, and was dressed very handsomely in his riding outfit and boots. He stopped when he saw her, and asked her name.

"Tabitha, my Lord."

"Tabitha, yes, that suits you."

He talked to her for a few moments, and then took off to ride. She felt a strange, strong sensation between her legs and in her chest after he left. She wondered what was happening to her.

The next day Prince Ryan called for her and she was brought to his quarters. He was the son of one of the King's older mistresses, and was pleasant to look at and agreeable and friendly. The King had favored him with some court duties and a regular stipend. He was free to come and go as he pleased, and he was popular in court and very well liked by the ladies.

The only one who was displeased by him was the Queen. She was insanely jealous of his mother and the King's affection for her, and tried to spite him at every turn. But he learned to ignore it, and generally got along very well.

He sat her down and they had some wine and fruit, and he took his time getting to know her, asking all about her life and her parents and family back home. When he found out how much she missed them, he promised to take her for regular visits home. She was delighted with his kindness and couldn't believe he was interested in her.

The met each day, and each day the Prince pressed her for more affection. She pushed him away, although she was extremely attracted to him. She had made a promise to only be with the King. Finally she told Prince Ryan this, and he was livid.

"He steals you away from your parents when you are but a child, then forces himself on you, then forbids you to have any other love ... what kind of King is that?"

Tabitha wouldn't hear of it. Although the King was old and she was not attracted to him very much, she did have affection for him and didn't want to hear anything bad said about her Lord and master. He had been so good to her, she was able to send some extra money home to help them out, and generally she was happy with the arrangement.

"But what about you, Tabitha? A re you expected to just be the King's whore the rest of your days? You are too beautiful and special for that."

"I won't hear you talk about that. The King has been very good to my family and me. Please don't!" she cried, and pushed him away.

Undaunted, he stormed off, but was back the next day, and the day after that. Each day he was denied her beauty and charms, but soon she felt her resolve melting. He was so young and handsome, and so kind to her. Maybe he was right; maybe she was just a whore and should get out of this arrangement. The King had said it was her choice, after all. She was free to go anytime. Go home to what, empty cupboards and hungry stomachs?

She tossed and turned that night in her bed. Was she just a silly whore, that would be thrown aside when the King was tired of her? She found her hands wandering to her pussy and breasts, thinking hard of Prince Ryan. She touched her own breasts, then deeply stroked her own pussy, thinking hard of the Prince. She was soon surprised to feel a deep, strong orgasm for the first time. Oh, so that's it! She finally got to sleep, and decided to give Prince Ryan a real chance.

The next day as usual the Prince called for her after lunch. He wanted to take a walk, he said, and they gathered up a blanket, some wine and some fruit and biscuits. They walked for so long, talking, and he just held her hand. They finally got into a deep, verdant wooded area, far away from the palace. No one was around for miles. He spread the blanket down, and poured some wine. He talked to her gently, and soothed her feelings, and then kissed her gently and sexily. She found herself opening her mouth, as wide as she could. She wanted to taste and feel all of him. Excited, he knew this was his chance. He gently and tenderly made love to her, and she found herself coming for the very first time with a man deep inside her. It was magic.

The next night, the King called for her. She went, blushing, and was a couple of minutes late. Damn, the King thought. Who had gotten to his beauty? I'll have him shot.

He poured some wine and casually asked her what she had been up to. She accidentally let it slip that she was seeing the Prince. The King was not visibly upset, although inside his heart was breaking. He asked a few questions, and determined that yes, that damn prince had been with her.

"Tabitha, do you remember when we were first together? What I said about other men?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"So you know you must stop seeing the Prince. You know that, don't you."

"Yes my Lord."

"If you ever see him again, I shall have to whip you, and I really don't want to do that.'

"No, Lord."

"Good girl. Now come here and make me feel good."

She dutifully got into bed with him, and although her heart was breaking, she dutifully took him in her mouth, then pussy, though her head was spinning.

The next day the Prince called as usual. She told him the sad news, they couldn't be together, and she begged his forgiveness.

"Stop, there there, sweetie." The Prince thought for a moment. What could he do? The best route would be do seduce her, make her question her feelings for the King. It would take time, and he would have to be gentle, but he knew he could do it.

Prince Ryan kissed her delicately and the familiar longing and emptiness grew insider her pussy. She yielded to him, and they made love beautifully, and she was deeply satisfied.

Two days later the King requested her presence. She went, giving him a kiss first and then opened her legs to him.

"Have you seen the Prince?"

"Yes my Lord."

"Tabitha, have you lain with him?"

"Yes, Lord, I am so sorry."

"You don't know how sorry you will be. Get on my lap."

She crawled over his Royal lap. She could feel his massive erection and while she was confused and hated every moment of it, she supposed she would have to take this as part of her punishment for disobeying him and being with Prince Ryan.

"Tabitha, I want you to count, whenever I hit you, I want you to say what number slap it is, and then thank me."

She squirmed on his lap, she was blushing wildly, embarrassed, but strangely turned on, too, much more than she usually was with the King.

He started to slap her tight, white ass checks. They both could feel the electricity in the air, and were both excited and repulsed at the same time by her indiscretion. He started slapping her, and she counted obediently.

He started slowly, taking time to warm her white, lovely ass. It was a beautiful sight, and he realized he enjoyed punishing her more than he would care to admit.

"One, thank you Lord!"

"Two, thank you Lord!"

He started hitting her harder, she must have felt his pain and rage at her indiscretion. She must never again hurt him like this.

"Three, thank you Lord!"

By the time they got to a dozen slaps, he was sweating, fiercely turned on, her ass was stinging and red, and she was deeply hurt, embarrassed, and humiliated, and very turned on. She was so confused, what was going on? Was she losing her mind?

"Tabitha, take me in your mouth now. I want to come inside you there."

"Yes my Lord." She orally serviced him, her ass stinging, her emotions in turmoil, and very, very turned on. Soon she could feel his cock get ready to release, and then a huge torrent of Royal cum flooded her tight, tender mouth. Her ass was burning, her body was in rebellion, and to her surprise she came right after he unloaded his huge load of cum deep down her willing, open throat.

After the King recovered, he held her and told her never again betray him like that. Next item he would not be so forgiving.

"Yes My Lord. They held each other, both confused and aroused, and closer and more in sync than ever.

The next afternoon the prince called for her. She came, and told him everything. All the humiliating beating, the lovemaking. How the King had forbidden her from being with anyone else. How they had to stop making love, or she was be banished or worse from court. She cried, and the Prince held her tenderly.

"Tabitha, you deserve so much more than this. You are so beautiful and special. What about your life? What about children? Don't you want to be married someday?"

"Married? I'm just trying to survive. You don't know what it means to have nothing to eat, nothing to wear except rags!"

"O.K., O.K. my darling." The prince, who was a clever man, decided to take another tact.

"I will wait for you, my love. We won't be together in bed, but I will see you, there's nothing he can do about that. And when he tires of you, as he always does sooner or later, I will be there. I'll marry you, and give you a family.

Tabitha was shocked, confused, her emotions a jumble. She knew she loved the Prince, yet last night with the King was something so powerful. She felt the release of a strong orgasm for the first time with him, and the King was very aroused and satisfied too. She decided to just be his only again, and let things happen as they would.

For the next weeks, the King's passion for Tabitha only grew. She was not with the Prince, but the King sensed her desire for him, and used that to fuel her passion for him. He was a clever man himself, and sensed that Tabitha's passion for him was partly fueled by her frustration by not being able to be with the Prince. Yet he was firm, if she strayed again, he would be unmerciful.

Tabitha finally got her emotions for the Prince under control and was able to be faithful again to her Lord. He was happy, she was confused, and the Prince was extremely frustrated. But he just waited. And waited.

Then one day it all came to a head.

The King called for Tabitha, and she was out with the Prince. She got back late, and he was waiting. Kings don't wait for anyone, least of all a 19-year-old lover. He was livid, and although she told him she was not intimate with the Prince, the King insisted she give him up completely. Otherwise they would both be banished from court. Tabitha started to cry, and told him she was in love with him, like she would never love the King. She said you can't force someone to love you, despite who you are, king or no king. She said she wanted to be free to pursue a relationship with him, to be his wife if he would have her. She wanted so much to end this heartbreak.

12