Tabitha Ch. 12

Story Info
Tabitha's vacation is cut short.
6.1k words
4.75
24.2k
18

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers

Tabitha put on her sweetest smile when Logan entered the sitting room. She'd been standing by the fireplace chatting with Posie but quickly excused herself. Logan looked struck. His jaw was slack as he gazed around the room. Not that the room itself wasn't awe-inspiring, but Tabitha was pretty sure the social climber was gawking at the people not the décor. Logan's associates were impressive—a Scottish Kier, a few lords and ladies, and Chief Financial Officer for a British Fortune 500 company. Not to mention that Italian art collector and hotelier. Logan was definitely in good company and she hoped it would put him in a good mood.

"Hello, Logan!" she forced perkiness into her voice.

"Hello, love!" he said setting his gaze on her chest.

"Could we speak in private?"

"Of course!" Logan leered.

In the parlor, Tabitha got serious. "I asked that you be invited tonight for a reason."

"I'm sure," said Logan, his smile practically reptilian.

"Down boy," she said holding up both hands. "This isn't personal. I need your influence for a good cause. The music store where Wes works is in trouble. I'd like to organize a benefit concert."

Logan quirked a brow. "You want me to get Chaos Paradigm to play for free so your boyfriend can keep his job?"

Tabitha glared at him. "No. I'd like you to arrange a benefit to save the store where my nephew got his mouth piece ten minutes before he had to be on stage...a local business with a proprietor that cares about music enough to give lessons and sell equipment...A place where you can shop with a smile instead of a click!"

"I don't know, love. I think I've done your boyfriend enough favors this week."

His laugh made her want to get slap-happy. "Wes doesn't know anything about this and I'd appreciate your discretion."

"What will I get out of this favor?" Logan sighed.

"A positive public image for the band and the label."

"It's called the music business for a reason, love. If it don't make money, it don't make sense."

"You're an ass," Tabitha hissed, "and you can leave now. Consider your invitation rescinded."

Logan blinked at her, blue eyes wide. "What?"

"You heard me!"

"Are you really going to put me out on my ear just because I won't have my biggest money-makers put on a show for some old geezer and his little music shop?"

"No," Tabitha said crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm putting you out because you're an unfeeling jerk that puts profit before people." She turned on a high heel to walk out of the parlor.

"Wait! Wait!" Logan sighed. "I'll make some calls, but I can't promise anything."

Tabitha turned to glower at him.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. I'll make the arrangements."

She smiled. "Maybe there is hope for you yet, Logan. Enjoy your dinner."

Logan caught her arm before she walked away. "Does he have any idea how lucky he is?"

"I'd like to think he does." She pulled away and hurried back to the parlor before Wes missed her.

"Where'd you get to?" he asked when she returned to the crowded room.

Too late, she thought.

"I had a word with Logan; he's very appreciative for the invitation."

"I'm sure," said Wes, "these are just the kind of elbows he likes to rub."

Dion and Rick entered the room. Evidently they'd greeted all the guests and it was time to mingle before dinner was served at six. I heard a lilting laugh from the far left and looked over to see Lady Evelyn Solomon charming the pants off the Kier. He leaned toward her and raised his glass, his white hair didn't move at all. Tabitha could imagine the way his brogue could work chills up a woman's spine. Evelyn was open and charming. Her gaze was level with his and her smile bright. She was not one to be overwhelmed by a wealthy man with a sexy accent!

"Can you believe this crowd?" asked Wes nodding toward the corner where Logan was approaching a random multibillionaire. I had no idea who the man was, but he was in head-to-toe Armani, his back was stiff and his nose was aloft. Wes put a hand on her elbow and leaned in to whisper. "Some of them asked me for autographs for their kids."

Tabitha giggled. "Consider me impressed."

Before he could answer, the clock chimed and Dion announced dinner was being served in the dining room. Rick led the procession and they all followed him in pairs, like he was some kind of pied piper.

Dinner was a dignified affair, small game birds stuffed with lentils, colorful vegetables, French bread, and wine with an ancient vintage. Dessert was a lemon coconut sorbet but Tabitha couldn't eat any more than a taste. She was too full.

Two hours later, once everyone was full and conversation rolling, the party moved to the back garden. A string quartet was in the lit gazebo churning out beautiful music. Tabitha remembered the classical concert in the park she and Wes had attended a few months before. Wes came up behind her and wrapped her in his arms. "Let's blow this party and go upstairs."

"You can't keep it in your pants for one night?" Tabitha teased.

"I've got some catching up to do," Wes pleaded.

Tabitha shook her head. "We're not leaving before the first guest does. Why don't you go over there and say hello to Logan. You've been avoiding him all night."

Wes groaned. "Be nice," she said. "Isn't he the reason you're here tonight?"

"Fuck," Wes hissed. "You're right."

"I know," Tabitha said. "Go."

Once Wes walked off, Posie approached. "You look happy."

Tabitha nodded. "I think we're okay. Thanks."

"No problem! So, tell me what you think. Senore Appoli has invited me to his villa in Tuscany. He says we should get to know each other better." Posie's wry grin made Tabitha laugh out loud.

She looked around the crowd and found the Italian hotelier staring at Posie in a way Tabitha would have found disconcerting had he been looking at her. The man was handsome, no doubt, he had ink black hair graying at the temples, tanned skin, and dark intense gaze. He caught Tabitha's eye and gave a sharp nod. She gave him an awkward wave. Posie laughed. "Don't encourage him!"

Tabitha turned back to Posie, who looked especially fetching in a black tube dress and a double strand pearl necklace. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun, making her pale neck look even longer. "He's cute," Tabitha said with a shrug. "Can't blame the man for trying."

Posie shook her head. "Not the least bit interested, I'm afraid."

Dion picked that moment to join them. "I hear Appoli has been hitting on you all night," she said to Posie. The three of them laughed easily.

"The two of you are what I always wanted," Posie sighed after a sip of champagne, "sisters instead of idiot brothers."

Dion hugged Posie. "One of those idiots is my husband and we're making him look good this evening remember?"

"That's right," Posie said doing that familiar shrug. "Well, I'm not whoring myself out to Senore Appoli to make your husband look good, but I'll do you one favor. I won't grind the heel of my Zanottis into his testicles."

Dion shook her head. "Thanks for that...very generous of you Posie."

"I know. That's because I'm a fucking lady."

Tabitha bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing. She excused herself from the other women...her sisters and went to find Wes. At least four couples had left, so it would be okay for them to retire upstairs.

***

Tabitha stumbled as they entered their suite. Wes caught her easily in the circle of his arms her back against his chest. His lips dropped to her shoulder. Her nipples tightened at the feel of his breath on her skin.

"Let me help you get ready for bed," he muttered against the soft skin of her neck.

Tabitha's eyes fluttered shut. "Okay." He loosened his grip and she turned in his arms. His palms slid down her bare upper arms leaving goose flesh in his wake.

"I've missed you Tabby." His voice was tight. The sentence spoken through clenched teeth.

"I missed you too, Wesley."

He slipped the thin straps off her shoulders, kissing each shoulder in turn. He pulled her against his chest, moaning softly when her breasts crushed against his chest. Both hands slid from her arms to her waist, then up and around her back to find the hidden zipper in the dress. One hand held the top of the dress while the other slowly released the teeth keeping her hidden from his greedy gaze.

The dress fell apart, resting on her hips, he left the fabric pooled there, now that so much of her body was exposed, he wanted to enjoy it. The bra she wore was sheer, black, and fastened in the front. He loved it when she made it easy for him.

Tabby inhaled as his fingers came back around her bare back to the front of the bra. If she hadn't been in a state of hyper arousal, his light touch would have tickled. Instead, it made her nipples hard and her panties wet. His fingers went over her ribs and her breath caught. He smiled at the way her breasts rose against him. She automatically pulled her shoulders forward when he began to unclasp her bra, allowing some give and room for his large hands to their work.

Wes slid the bra from her shoulders, loving the sound of it hitting the carpet behind them. Then, he kissed the indentations the straps made in her shoulders. It wasn't easy containing such voluptuous tits, and her shoulders bared the mark of that work. His hands cupped her breasts, lifting the weight of them in his hands. His lips opened, as if he was going to take one or both in his mouth, but he didn't. Instead he thumbed her nipples. Tabitha gasped and bit her bottom lip.

Leaving her breasts, he dropped to his knees. Wes slid his fingers beneath the now slack fabric of her dress. He tugged. She shimmied. The dress hit the floor. Now he was truly drooling. Her shaved pussy was encased in a sheer black thong that was not holding up well against her arousal. The fabric clung to the plump lips of her pussy, showing off just how much she wanted him. His mouth opened again and this time he connected. Tabitha cried out when he lapped at her pussy through her barely-there underwear. Wes pulled away again, running the tip of his tongue over the essence of her still on his lips. His placed both hands at the back of her thighs and slid them down her muscular calves.

"Put your hand on my shoulder," he instructed. She did so, leaning on him as he slid off one heel and then the other.

Tabitha watched him stand up, but his eyes were on every part of her but her eyes. Her hands moved to her waist, to hook her thumbs into the sides of her thong to pull them down.

"No, Tabby," Wes said pulling her hands away by the wrists. "These are staying on, I'm gonna eat you with them on, I'm gonna fuck you with them on."

Her eyes grew round. "Wes," she whispered.

"Bed," he hissed back.

She turned away from him and he watched her walk. Her voluptuous ass swayed with each step. He didn't know how women could stand to wear a thong, but he sure as hell appreciated the view.

He grabbed his erection through his pants and squeezed. His cock pulsed, two times hard. His dick was more than ready to get back into Tabitha, but he wasn't going to squander this opportunity by rushing through it. He'd watched her all evening, talking and laughing with the guests. She'd been so at-ease, and completely charmed everyone. Tabitha thought Dion's social graces were impressive, but she was absolutely amazing on her own. Even Logan had spoken of her in terms not having to do with her body.

"You're lucky," Logan had declared after dinner. "She's quite clever, and she genuinely cares about you."

Wes had been too shocked to respond.

"Give me a call in a couple weeks. I'm thinking of putting something on that will interest you greatly."

"No reunions," Wes grumbled.

"Nothing like that," pressed Logan. "Just call."

Wes watched as Tabitha un made the bed. He shouldn't be thinking about Logan at a time like this. He tugged off his tie with one hand and pulled off the jacket with the other. He didn't bother unbuttoning his shirt, instead he tore it open, sending buttons flying around the room. He wasn't planning on wearing it again anytime soon anyway. The shirt joined the jacket and tie on the floor. His shoes went skidding across the rug moments before he stepped out of his pants. With one hand he yanked off his undershirt and threw it onto the pile both of their clothes had made. He hesitated before deciding to leave his boxers on, then strode purposefully toward the bed.

Tabitha had taken down her hair, the soft curls fell over her shoulders. Sitting in the middle of the bed almost naked, she was temptation defined. He wanted her, he always wanted her. Even better, he loved her and she loved him back. He ignored the whispered warning that brought up the last time a woman claimed to love him. Tabitha wasn't Marie. Tabitha was an entity all her own, stubborn, smart, and sexy. She was an adventure, and she was all his.

He stalked to the bed, pushing her onto her back, he feathered kisses down her neck and between her breasts. He sucked her nipples greedily, making her gasp and moan. She almost screamed when he scraped his teeth over the tight, dark nubs. Her hands fisted in his hair, driving him on, until he heard the hitch in her breath. She was close to coming just from his mouth on her breasts. Not yet, he thought.

Tabitha let out what sounded like a relieved sigh when he abandoned her breasts. He dropped a kiss on her lush mouth. He moved quickly down, planting himself between her thighs. The sheer fabric of her underwear clung obscenely to her pussy. He dove in without hesitation, sucking, working her lips apart with his tongue and gently suckling on her clit.

Tabitha's breathing was once again ragged. Her hands tugged at his hair, her thighs clenched and relaxed, her moans became increasingly louder as he continued his explorations. Finally, done with the ineffectual barrier, he pulled it aside and dove in greedily. His fingers stole into her saturated pussy, curving upward and tap, tap, tapping on that spot he knew would drive her over the edge.

"Oh God!" she shrieked at his invasion. Her walls clenched at his fingers and she screamed as she came. Her juices ran down his fingers.

Rising to his knees, he lapped the evidence of her orgasm off his fingers. "So good, Tabby," he moaned. She smiled up at him, dazed and unfocused. He bet she didn't even notice him pushing down his boxers.

He pulled her down so her thighs lay atop his. That leverage left space between her ass and the bed, so he reached underneath her to pull the string of the thong from between her cheeks. Coming from the back he pulled the soaked black material completely to the side. He pressed his cock into her and she snapped back into focus. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip and she stared down at the junction where their bodies connected. His gaze followed hers.

He'd never seen anything so sexy, the way she opened for him. The sight of her darker skin tone against his made his dick even harder. He was sucked into her tight, hot core, inch by inch. When he was in, balls deep, his favorite place to be, he leaned forward and gave her a rough kiss. "I love you," he said when they came apart for air.

"Ummm," Tabitha purred. "I love you too."

Wes began moving in and out of her. Tabitha's eyes began to roll. Her hips bucked upwards to drive him deeper. Her lips rounded and she made the most sensual sounds. Wes stole more kisses, smothering her lovely moans with his mouth. Finally, when she'd exploded from his slow deliberate attentions, he began to pound into her, like an animal off the leash.

Tabitha's moans turned to screams that could have been mistaken for distress if she hadn't been begging him to go harder, deeper, and struggling to vocalize the one syllable of his name. She came again, hard, her walls milking his cock so he soon followed, filling her with his seed and making it next to impossible for him to see anything but stars, hear anything but the music she was making, and feel anything but completely enamored.

He slumped beside her on the bed. Soon she was dozing in his arms. Wes pushed her hair from her face; he ran his thumb over swollen bottom lip.

"Mmm," she moaned swatting at his hand. "Leave it, I must look a mess."

"You look beautiful and gorgeous and sexy and covered in after-glow."

She chuckled. "Are you complimenting me, or yourself?"

"Little bit of both," admitted Wes before dropping a gentle kiss on her forehead.

***

Tabitha was awakened by the sound of her cell phone. The musical tone played and it buzzed across the marble top of the night table. On autopilot and still half-asleep, she felt for the phone and answered it.

"Aunt Tabby?" a soft, feminine voice said.

"Nikki?" she croaked.

"Yeah, it's Nikki."

Tabitha pulled away from Wes and sat up on her elbow. To her hazy recollection her brother's oldest daughter had never called her before. They'd spoken on the phone plenty, but Nikki had never taken it upon herself to call Tabitha. "What's going on, sweetheart?"

Nikki didn't answer for a moment.

"Are you okay, Nikki? Is your dad there?"

There was a faint sniffle on the other end. Tabitha was wide awake at that point.

"Daddy is at work," Nikki answered finally.

"Okay," Tabitha said softly knowing there was more to the phone call than her niece had let on yet. "Are you okay?"

"Mom is here."

Tabitha's heart sped up. Nothing good could come from that.

"How is your mom doing?" Tabitha asked doing her best to keep any negative emotions she felt toward her sister-in-law out of her voice.

"I don't know, okay, I guess."

"That's good." Tabitha sighed.

"No, it's not. she's going to take us away from daddy."

Tabitha felt her stomach lurch. "What makes you think that, sweetheart?"

"She got here last night and slept through until we got home from school. I get home before the little kids and I heard her on the phone with someone. She said she was going to do it while daddy was at work." The little girl's voice went tight and Tabitha could tell she was about to cry.

"Okay, Nikki, I'm going to need you to be a big girl right now. D.J. and Gina need you to be smart and strong for them. Can you do that?"

"Yes ma'am," was her teary response.

"Okay, I'm going get there as soon as I possibly can. When we hang up this phone, call your daddy and tell him to come home from work early, tell him that you don't feel well if you need to, just get him home early this afternoon. If I'm not there in the morning, make sure your brother and sister get on the school bus. Go to school yourself and I will be there by the time you get home."

"Okay."

"Nikki," Tabitha said softly, "I love you, okay?"

"I love you too."

"Good. Now call your daddy." Tabitha hung up the phone and bit her lip to keep from crying. Perfect, she was out of the country and Derrick's crazy wife was about to try to kidnap their kids! She scrambled out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. After a quick shower, she pulled on a white linen dress and began dragging her bags from the closet. The thumps woke Wes.

"What are you doing?" he grumbled.

"I have to go," she blurted running past him to get to the things she had on the night stand.

He ran a hand through his shaggy bed head. "What are you talking about?"

Wes tried to focus on her but couldn't. Tabitha disappeared into the closet and dragged out a large pile of clothes. He slipped out of bed and stepped in front of her. "Slow down."

She glanced at him. "I can't."

"Tabby, what is going on?!"

She dropped the pile on the floor between them. "My niece just called and I've got to get back to Hillsdale before her mom takes them away and we can't find them."

"I thought you said she was living with some guy in Connecticut."

"She was, but she showed up at the house last night and she might be planning to take them while he's at work."

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers
12