Tabitha Takes a Chance

Story Info
A girl and her sister discover their submissive tendencies.
12.4k words
4.47
109k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

Have you ever known somebody, like, forever and then found out you really didn't understand that person at all? It happened to me not long ago, and the funny part is, that somebody was me.

Not funny as in 'Ha ha,' but funny as in 'Oh my god, that's messed up!'

My name's Tabitha. I'm eighteen and a senior in high school. I've always been a good student, but a little shy. I'm a cheerleader and I have a cute boyfriend. I'm slender, and not very tall. I have straight blonde hair and green eyes. People say I'm pretty. My nose is small and has a good shape. I like my nose, but I think my mouth is too small. I'd rather have a full, sexy mouth like Angelina Jolie. But my friend Sierra says I have a Cupid's bow mouth. That's a good thing, right?

My body is not nearly as developed as most of my friends. It's still kinda boyish, but I do have good legs and a nice butt. It's really round and I like the way it looks in a pair of tight jeans. My boobs are another story. They just started growing and I think they look weird. The nipples stick way out and they're very light pink.

My sister, Bethany, who's ten years older than me, told me not to worry about my boobs. She says everyone in the family is a late bloomer, and that my breasts will get bigger and rounder. I really look up to Bethany, so it helps when she says stuff like that. "I didn't get these until my freshman year in college," she told me as she squeezed her boobs, making us both laugh. She has amazing D cups, and I've envied them ever since I first started to notice those things.

Like I said, I look up to my sister. She's beautiful, with green eyes like me but she's a brunette, with a totally awesome figure. She could have been a model for Playboy if she'd wanted to, which she wouldn't. She's the smart one in the family, getting straight 'A's all through school, a scholarship to university, and then a law degree.

Bethany got married three years ago, and her husband is nice. He's kind of a geek, but he's good looking enough and he really loves her.

So I guess you want to know about how I found out I'm not the girl I thought I was. Even now I can hardly believe the things I did that night! I'm getting to that, but I wanted to tell you about Bethany first because she figures in this story, too.

We had gone to the city for the wedding of a distant relative. The reception was in the ballroom of this big hotel where everybody stayed. Bethany and I shared a room. It was my first time at a place like that, so of course I spent weeks finding the right dress.

I'm not one to brag, but I looked good in that dress. I had to fight with my mom for a month to let me wear it because it was pretty short and the top...well, there's no way you could wear a bra with this dress. It had little spaghetti straps and not much else. I certainly don't need a bra, and I thought the dress made my little boobs look really perky. It was the sexiest thing I've ever worn. I felt almost grown up.

Anyway, the wedding reception was a blast! My cousin Erica, who's my age, was there and we danced for hours and drank champagne. It was the first time I'd ever had more than one glass of wine in front of my parents, but I wasn't exactly drunk. Just sorta giddy, you know?

When the reception was ending, Bethany asked me to leave with her. She was in a good mood too, even though she hadn't drunk any champagne. Like I mentioned before, I think she's much more attractive than I am, and she was looking especially good that night. Her skin was even more flawless than usual, and she seemed to radiate good health. Lots of other people noticed too, and complimented her on it.

I guess it's true what they say, about women in her state having a glow about them. See, Bethany was seven months pregnant.

We were on the elevator and the doors were just starting to close when a voice said, "Hold the elevator, please!" I've wondered many times how my life would be different if we'd just let the doors close and gone up to our room to sleep. But we did hold the doors, and these two really hot guys got on the elevator with us. The first thing I noticed was they were big. I mean, really big. They were both at least six foot five, and had huge shoulders. And they looked familiar somehow. They were both wearing nice suits that even I could tell were expensive. They both said, "Thank you," and smiled at us. One of them was white and the other one black, and the black one just had the best smile. He said, "How are you fine ladies doing this evening?"

We smiled back at them and said the usual stuff. It was then that I figured it out, and I said, "Oh my god." Not loud, just to myself. Because I realized why they looked familiar—they were both big stars with the NBA team that was staying in our hotel. Somebody at the wedding had mentioned that they were there, but I hadn't thought about it much at the time. Bethany looked at me and then she got it, too.

The two guys pretended they didn't notice and asked us why we were all dressed up, so we told them about Trevor's wedding. In a minute, the elevator stopped at our floor and the doors opened. Bethany said goodnight, but the black guy pushed the 'Close Doors' button and we started going up again. In a very soft, polite voice he said we should come up and meet some of their friends.

Beth said she didn't think that was a good idea, but the black guy, with his charming smile just said, "Oh, I think it's a very good idea."

Now, you have to know my sister Bethany. She is not the kind of person to put up with any shit. In fact, she's usually the one who gives people shit. In her job with the law firm she's used to giving the orders. I love my sister, but she can be kind of a bitch when she doesn't get her way. So it surprised me when she didn't put up more of an argument. My sister actually blushed and stammered something about staying only a few minutes. I didn't say anything.

We got off the elevator at the second floor from the top. The white dude opened a door and held it politely for Beth and me. Let's call the black guy Malik and the white guy Josh, though they aren't their real names. So we went in, and naturally they had a huge, luxurious suite. There were a couple of plush sofas and chairs, a bar in one corner, and doors leading to at least two bedrooms.

Two other guys were sitting near a big flat-screen TV playing a video game, but they turned it off when they saw us. They came over and Malik introduced us. I recognized them right away. We'll call them Andre and Tyrell. Both of them were black and they were even bigger than Malik and Josh. They towered over me. When they shook my hand I couldn't believe how big they were! I felt like a little girl.

Malik opened a bottle of champagne and handed each of us a glass. Again I was surprised when Bethany took it. She had refused alcohol all night, but now she said, "One glass won't hurt." We sipped our wine and talked for a while. Bethany explained that her husband couldn't attend the wedding because of his job. Malik filled my glass when it was empty. He had taken off his suit jacket and loosened his tie. When I had finished my second glass and Bethany her first, she stood up to leave.

Malik smiled his charming smile and said, "You can't leave now, the fun's about to start." Bethany froze, and I started to get nervous. Not really scared, more like a feeling of anticipation. Like I knew something big was about to happen.

"You know why you're here, don't you?" Malik said. His voice had changed. It had become less refined, had more of an edge. "Me and the boys need some entertainment, and you're it."

Bethany stared at him for a second, then she started to say, "You're craz..."

But Malik ignored her, and went on talking as if she hadn't opened her mouth. "I know what you need, and you know it, too," he said. "Submissive girls like you fantasize about stuff that you can't even admit you want. But you do want it, don't you?"

You probably think I'm a terrible person because I sat there and did nothing. You think that I should have stepped in to defend my sister. It occurred to me later that I might have walked out right then and dragged Bethany with me. Believe me, I felt really shitty doing nothing.

But the strange thing is, it was like he was speaking to me, because I'd had those fantasies. I thought maybe he was talking to me as he said the words to my sister. I'd never told anyone, certainly not Bethany. I didn't have any idea if she had thoughts like that or not.

As it turned out, he was totally right—about both of us.

He raised Bethany's chin so she was looking up into his face, and with his other hand he started taking the pins from her hair. When it was all loose and hanging down on her shoulders he grabbed a handful of it and pulled her head back. He kissed her neck and started to knead her big tits.

I could see she was embarrassed that this was happening in front of me, and she looked at me with a helpless expression. But at the same time it was clear that she was on the verge of surrender to this total stranger. And I saw something else on my big sister's face that I had never seen before. Lust.

While still kissing Bethany's neck, Malik reached behind her and unzipped her dress. It slipped off her shoulders and he pulled the dress down to her belly. Bethany was wearing a lacy white bra, and he unhooked it. The big man grinned, savoring the moment. You could almost see the struggle going on in my sister's head as she fought against her desire. Her eyes opened and she said quietly, "Please don't."

Malik slapped her across the face. Not hard, but hard enough to, like, stun her. "Shut the fuck up!" he said in a low, nasty voice. "You will not speak unless spoken to, and when you do speak you will address me as 'Sir.' You got that?"

The room was deadly quiet as we all waited for her to answer. My mouth had gone very dry. Bethany looked down.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"That's more like it," Malik said. When he took off her bra there was a collective gasp from the four guys—maybe from me, too. Like I said, she had the most beautiful big breasts, and now with her pregnancy they were truly magnificent. Creamy white and round, without a bit of sag in them, the nipples red and swollen.

"Fuck yeah," Malik said, and he began to squeeze Bethany's tits with his big black hands. After a minute of playing with her boobs he kissed my sister on the lips. Then he said something to her, and I remember it word-for-word because his words awakened something in me that I'd buried deep inside. "Tonight you are my fuck slave. You will do whatever I say with whoever I say, no argument. If you refuse or even hesitate for one second you will be punished. Is that understood?"

She looked at me again, her face red, and I could see how totally ashamed she was. I was soooo embarrassed for her! It had to be doubly humiliating to do this in front of her little sister. But at the same time—and it was her very debasement that had this effect on me—I had never been so turned on in my life.

My beautiful sister looked down once more. "Yes, sir," she said again.

Malik walked around her like she was a new car he was thinking about buying. Standing behind her, Malik wrapped his arms around my sister and squeezed her tits some more, pinching her nipples. He must have done it pretty hard because she gasped in pain, yet I could see how excited she was. Beth's head sort of rolled back and her mouth fell open. Malik slid his hands down her body and tugged at her dress until it landed on the floor. My big sis was naked except for her lacy white panties, her thigh-high white stockings, and her high heeled shoes.

Now, I've seen enough crazy websites to know that some guys think pregnant women are hot. I hadn't understood it before that moment. But standing in front of those four huge guys and me, I thought Bethany looked super sexy. She hadn't gotten fat like some women when they're pregnant. The rest of her body looked as good as it always had, maybe better. Even her big round belly was kinda sexy.

Malik certainly thought so. He walked around her again saying, "Damn, girl. Damn," and touching her all over. "Take off those pretty white panties," he ordered. She blushed but obeyed. Her dark, neatly-trimmed bush drew whistles and catcalls. "Now get down on your knees." Bethany didn't hesitate. She knelt in front of him on the thick carpet. Malik pulled off his tie and said, "Open up my pants and take out my dick."

My gorgeous big sis undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. She reached inside his trousers and I saw a change in her expression. Until then she had been embarrassed, but now she looked awestruck. When Bethany freed his cock, I think my mouth must have fallen open along with hers.

I haven't said anything yet about my experiences before that night, so I guess I should explain. I've had the same boyfriend all through high school. I could have dated other guys, but I like having a boyfriend who does what I say. He's cute and a nice boy, so when we're messing around and I tell him to stop, he always stops. I love to make out with him, and I let him feel my boobs and sometimes I let him finger my pussy. A few times I jerked him off when I felt sorry for him. But I'd never put his thing in my mouth and we'd never gone all the way.

As I sat watching the scene in front of me, I was a virgin.

So my boyfriend's dick was the only one I'd ever seen before Bethany took out Malik's big cock. I was amazed. It wasn't even completely hard, and it was almost twice as long as my boyfriend's, and twice as thick, too. My sister was stroking that monster and looking at it the way a fat girl looks at a dish of crème Brule. Like there was nothing on earth she wanted more at that moment.

Malik didn't have to say a word. Bethany kissed the tip of his cock and rubbed it against the side of her face, then licked the shaft from its base to the fat purple head. Reverently, she put the head in her mouth and began to suck. Malik sighed with pleasure, and his cock grew even bigger. "That's right, suck it bitch," he said. My beautiful pregnant sister did what he said. "Deeper," Malik said, and Bethany tried but I could hear her gag, and her eyes fill with tears as it hit the back of her throat.

"You can do better than that," the big man said. "You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

"No, sir," she answered, and I trembled with arousal.

"Good. Put your hands behind your back and keep them there. Now relax." He grabbed a handful of Bethany's hair at the back of her head and put his dick back in her mouth. Starting very slowly, Malik began to move his hips forward and back, easing a little more of his dick into her mouth with each thrust. Bethany had laced her fingers together behind her back and we could see the tension in her arms as she struggled not to move.

When she started to gag, Beth's hands instinctively flew up to push away the invader. Malik pulled his dick out of her mouth and slapped her again. "What did I fuckin' tell you?" he spat. "Don't you fuckin' move! Now put your hands back where they were. If you can't do it, I bet your little sis there can."

Bethany looked at me with an expression of pure horror. Little did she know I was just as excited as she was. "Please, sir," she said. "I'll do it." So she laced her fingers behind her back again and tightened her grip. Malik started to fuck her mouth once more and didn't stop when she gagged. "Breathe through your nose," he said. "Relax and breathe." Tears began to roll down her cheeks, but incredibly the fat cock must have gone into her throat. Each time he thrust forward I could see less and less of it.

You're probably wondering what the rest of us were doing as this was going on. As for me, I was still sitting on a couch between Josh and Tyrell. While I was outraged that Bethany was being forced to perform like a whore, I was actually jealous of her. My dirtiest, most secret fantasy was being acted out right in front of me by my 28-year-old sister, and it was making me so fucking hot. I squeezed my thighs together, trying to give myself some relief. The guys weren't so discreet. Most of them were rubbing the bulges in their trousers, and Tyrell was making comments like, "That's right...make the bitch swallow it all...little white cock whore."

To which Josh replied, "Little pregnant white cock whore," making all the guys laugh. None of them had even touched me. Did they think I was too young? Too unattractive? This may sound crazy, considering I was a virgin and I'd never had a dick in my mouth, but I wanted to be in her place. I wanted to be humiliated and degraded. I wanted to submit.

I wanted to get fucked.

Meanwhile, Bethany was taking most of Malik's huge cock down her throat. Her hands remained behind her back. Apparently, she had the gagging under control, but long strings of saliva fell from her lips onto her breasts and belly. In a casual voice Malik said, "Josh, Tyrell? Why don't you bring little sis over here."

My stomach lurched. I had no idea what he was planning. The two big basketball players led me over to Malik's side. I watched his dick slide down Bethany's throat, and she looked up at me with utter shame.

"What do you think?" Malik said, gesturing at me. "Is she fuckable?"

Tyrell gave me an appraising look. "I don't know, man. She kinda skinny."

"You're crazy!" said Josh. "She's totally hot!"

Tyrell laughed, and lightly punched my shoulder. "I was just playin' with you. Yeah, bro, she fuckable."

"What's your name again, baby?" Malik asked me.

"Tabitha," I said quietly, looking at my shoes.

"Tabitha," he repeated. "A sweet little name for a sweet little girl. How old are you Tabitha?"

"Eighteen."

He raised his eyebrows. "Eighteen? You look about fifteen." My cheeks grew hot. I hate looking so young! Malik suppressed a groan as his cock disappeared into my sister's drooling mouth. "Strip her," he said to the two guys at my sides. Bethany's eyes widened. I'm sure she would have said something if she didn't have eight or nine inches of man meat in her throat.

Josh ran his hands all over me as Tyrell unzipped my dress. "Holy fucking shit," said Josh as my boobs came into view. "They're perfect. I love teen puffies." My dress fell around my ankles, and Tyrell lifted each of my feet so he could take it away. I stood before them in only my shoes and my tiny string panties. I'd been wearing pantyhose earlier, but had taken them off in the ladies room when I started to get overheated from dancing.

I shuddered with longing as the two large pairs of hands explored my body. "Look at that fuckin' ass," Tyrell said. "So fuckin' round." He turned me so Malik could see my butt.

"Perfect skin," said Josh. "Sweet little tits, too. Like cupcakes, with cherries on top." He pinched and twisted my nipples, making them stand out even more. They were handling me like I was just a toy for their amusement. And the strange this is, their callous disregard for my feelings was the thing that turned me on the most.

"Take off her panties," Malik said. "Let's see if she's a real blonde."

Josh peeled off my thong and whistled. "Very pretty," he said. My pubic hair is kinda sparse and only a shade darker than the hair on my head. Josh held my squishy wet thong to his nose, and I could feel myself blushing crimson. He grinned. "Dudes," he said. "Her panties are soaked. She fuckin' wants it."

I was so humiliated...and shaking with desire.

Bethany was trying to speak. Her eyes were wide and panicky. Malik pulled his dick from her mouth and she gasped for air. "Did you wish to say something, slave?" he asked her.

"Please, sir," she said. "Don't do this. My sister is a...I mean she's never..."

Cries of, "Fresh meat!" and "Sweet virgin pussy!" rang out from the other guys in the room, but Malik just shook his head in disgust.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers