Table

Story Info
My table is the stage of a girl loosing herself.
1k words
4.03
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was down on her back on my solid wooden table.

Her hands tied in front of her, above her belly button. Her upper body held captive in a web of thin elastic rope.

Her breasts, I think, still glowing from the whipping before she was placed on the table. Her eyes were covered with a blindfold held in place by a soft rope. Another rope was twisted around her head to keep her mouth open. In her ears, headphones with loud classical music. Around her neck a rope with felt tight whenever she moved, but it only felt tight. She must have felt totally out of control.

Her body was nicely tied to the table to make her immobile. With her feet tied close to her head, every part of her was easily accessible. In her ass I had a plug and was held by the elastic rope from her back, through her labia to her belly button. Vulnerable and exposed she lay waiting for what was to come.

The beautiful feature of elastic rope is that you can pull it up a bit and let go. For her, in some areas a nice sensation, in other areas very very intense. The rope between her legs had so many spots, and every tease gave a different reaction. Some muffled sound was the least of it.

With some sense for drama I walk very slowly around her... she can't see me or hear me. Perhaps she felt me because there was some wind on her bare skin of my passing by. I see her breathing increase, as well as her heartbeat. She has no idea about what was going to happen, and who knows where her mind brought her.

I felt a naughty grin on my face, thinking about the next step. I blew air at the soles of her feet, which tickled her. An audible sigh from her... this was only the start.

I got a wooden spatula from the kitchen and walked back slowly. Still she was breathing fast... anxiety is half the work. I listened to her headphones what was on, and it was a quiet piece at that moment. I stroked her hair gently and she shivered. It was time to step it up a bit and I took a wooden clothes pin and put it on her right nipple. She held her breath and waited for the other one. For her inconvenience I took a bit more time then was needed. Just when she took another breath, I placed the other pin on her nipple. Her breathing became heavier, she was expecting a lot more...

Slap. The sound resonated when the wooden spatula hit her sole. "Hmmpff" from her mouth. Slap, one more, now on the other foot. Slap, one on her tummy. Slap, another one on the lower side of her breast. Slowly all the sensitive spots were hit. Her pussy as a last one, as I know how fond she is of that one. No slap was very firm, but enough to get a reaction.

I decide that the small rubber whip is the next one, and rub it slowly over her body, and then suddenly hit the bottom of her upper leg. Immediately she holds her breath. The thin skin at that spot is very sensitive. Even more so, she doesn't hear the sound of the hit, but only feel the impact and aftermath. I continue to rub the rubber over her body. She is getting slowly turned on more and more. Time for the other leg. Again she holds her breath.

Slowly I build the tension and her submission. With my finger I feel between her pussy lips how wet she already is... this is also a big turn on for me. I slowly take off my shirt and my underwear. She is awaiting the next blow, but i pull the elastic ropes around her pussy. Her breathing stops once more, and she expects my to let it go directly on her pussy. Instead i lead it around her labia. With my finger I enter her pussy and she begins to breathe faster again. My dick is hard now and I position the tip at the entrance of her pussy. I push forward slowly but firm. Long strokes but deep, it makes her more and more horny.

As I am fucking her in the vulnerable position she is in, while she still can't hear or see anything, I see her cheeks becoming more red, and she swaybacks. The clothing pins must be a true nuisance now, and I decide to remove one of them. Immediately there was a reaction, and I felt her pussy tighten up. So the other clothes pin goes as well.. Ahhhh, what a tight pussy. I thrust with more force and grab her breasts. The edge of the butt plug is massages my dick inside her pussy, this feel so good.

I pull back to remove the plug and get the lubricant to make my dick more slippery next to her own juices, With my cock I edge against her anus and when i give a little push I see her hands making a fist... She makes another sound but I decide to continue pushing. Slowly I moved up and down until I reach deep and start to fuck her ass with force. I grab her breasts again, and a rope... I own her.

This is hot, tight, hot and naughty... i feel reaching my orgasm and need to decide how. On her face, mouth, on her tits, or where? I remove one of her ear plugs and say to her, while breathing quite heavily... I will be cumming in your ass... No audible reaction whatsoever that is understandable (might be the ropes around her mouth), and I let the tension build up and move wildly... I feel her body getting ready for climax too.

Faster, more powerful, and deeper, and she reacts by heavily breathing. I keep on fucking her hard and i wet my thumb to rub her clit in the same rhythm. I feel my orgasm arriving fast and the ejaculation on its way in my dick, this is good... I come and empty it inside her during while keeping on thrusting. She seems completely somewhere else too. Covered in sweat and catching my breath i lay now on top of her and remove the other ear piece. I kiss her softly, but we don't speak yet. I loosen the ropes from her mouth and kiss her again.

Welcome back, sweety.