Table for Three

Story Info
Cheating wife gets punished by husband.
1.3k words
3.41
64.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempben
tempben
20 Followers

She had been telling him for a while that she had been fantasizing about been exposed and used in a threesome. Knowing that he was working to find someone else to provide her with the fantasy she craved, but a week before that she come from a girl night out to lay in bed with him. She undressed then climbed in bed to cuddle next to him.

- Honey I have something to tell you that I'm not proud of. She said with a tone of shame and fear from his reaction. - We have been drinking a lot tonight and has I was telling you this morning I was really horny today. Well we drank shot of tequila that some guys at the bar where paying us and after the 10th shot I was really drunk as so did Paula. We went outside with the guys from the bar for a smoke and while in the alley way they kept asking me to pull up my shirt and show them my tits. I don't know why I did it or why I didn't see what would happen but I still did. I lifted my shirt and showed them my big tits they both look at them then started grabbing them and playing with my nipple. I told them to stop, but when I moan from the nipple play they didn't believe me and starting sucking on them. I moan even more and when they put their hand to my skirt and lowered it down I didn't stopped them. They pulled it all the way down with my panties and started caressing than fingering my pussy. I moan and moan then as I was climaxing they took out their cock and I let them both come in my mouth. After I came I realize what I did and felt so ashamed and came right back here.

Her husband looked at her his mouth dropped. He didn't know what to think about her story. He couldn't believe his wife would do such a thing he knew she was kinky but not that much of a slut. He had to admit to himself that he was turn on and had a raging boner by her tale. She needed to pay for what she did but he still wanted to give her that threesome even more now that he knew how much she craved group sex.

- You need to be punished for that you know that right. She nodded in response. So tomorrow you will meet me at an address I will text you and come wearing nothing but underwear under a raincoat and will do everything I ask of you. For tonight you will suck my cock, swallow than take it in the ass until I come again then suck it clean without complaint. Is that understood. She nodded again then went to work. Proud of himself he enjoyed his reward and started planning tomorrow.

She received a text after her work telling to go to a certain address she punch in the coordinate in the gps to find that it was the address of one of her coworker. Mortified she drove to the address not sure what to expect. She buzz to get in and walk the flight of stair to the apartment. When she walk in Paul and her husband where sitting at the table with beers can already emptied. She went next to her hubby and waited.

- Ah welcome honey we were waiting for you. This is Paul I think you know him, we were having a little chat about you and your willingness to get exposed and used like a slut. After a short time we came to the conclusion that we should give you that opportunity. I made sure Paul had his camera so he can pass a few picture to the other male in your office floor. Now I hope you wore what I told you. Remove your coat and let us see.

She removed the coat hesitantly. Her belly was showing and her fat tits making her bra work extra hard to hold them in.

- Perfect I told you she was sexy didn't I. Now on the table you whore and remove that bra. She almost protested but knew better after the event of last night. She got up and removed her bra as soon as it was off Paul started shooting pictures of her.

- Now remove your panties and come over here next to Paul so he gets a good view under your legs. How demeaning could it get, he will get and unprecedented view of her vagina and she barely knew him plus the fact that he would be passing these pictures around the other guys at her office. She creepily took them off and walk over to him.

- Spread your legs apart and your ass cheek baby. Her husband told her.

She walked over to him, turn around and bent forward. That gives him a perfect view of her ass and pussy lips. She took both arm sigh and opened and spread as she was told. He took the camera so close to her asshole then her pussy she felt the lens touch her for a second with that cold steel rim. She saw flashes after flashes coming from underneath her legs and felt herself starting to get wet.

- Hey look at that the whore is getting wet you were right man.

With that he proceeded to gently rub her pussy from beneath her, sliding his finger in out of her. She couldn't help it and started to softly moan. Taking that has a yes he went full in fingering her while she was still bent all the way to the floor. She couldn't pretend anymore she was moaning out loud and enjoying herself. He fuck her a few more time than slipped a wet finger into her ass. She gasped and almost stood up at the intrusion. She was still getting fuck in her pussy but was now getting one or two finger up her ass at every movement. Feeling her ass stretched at every in and out she started to loosen up and began to like it. Just when she was starting to like he decided to stop.

He went down on his knees and took each ass cheek in his hands and plunged his face up her ass. Sticking his tongue out he started to thong fuck her asshole, licking it and pushing in every each stroke. She couldn't help herself anymore, she had never been rimmed before and she was loving the sensation. Just when she thought she was gonna climax, he drop one ass cheek and started to rub her clit. She went into ecstasy and started to scream so loud. She barely knew that guy, yet he was face deep into her most private part. She didn't want to cum and squirt in his face but couldn't hold it anymore. In Front of her husband she violently came hard on his face and screamed.

- Ohhh my god yes!! Fuck me, fuck me, I want your cock inside NOW!! Please honey I want his cock so badly. Please make him fuck me, please.

He glanced at her husband and got the nod he was looking for. His face still wet from her pussy, he took his cock out and plunged into her wet hole. She gasp and almost came just by entering her. He grabbed both side of her ass and started to fuck her. She could see her husband looking at her and stroking his cock. She loved that sight, for some reason he left and she couldn't see him anymore. He gave Peter something and came back to where she could see him. He took his cock and stuff it into her mouth.

- Let's stuff all of her holes, and with that she felt something going in her ass tearing up its way in.

She was filled from every hole, her husband in her mouth while Peter was fucking her senseless playing with the but plug at the same time. She couldn't believe it but she was going to cum twice within 10 minutes.

To be continued ...

tempben
tempben
20 Followers