Table for Two Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, not a couple," Emily remarked.

"Of course not. Doesn't mean you can't make each other happy, right?" Sam said, "Look into her eyes."

Emily snorted, but played along. She looked at Stephanie.

Sam continued, "I wish I had someone who cares about me this much, who is always there for me, no matter what."

Stephanie could hear her heart in her ears now. All that Sam said was true. She could only nod to everything their friend said. Finally Emily averted her eyes, smiling in that sweet way only she could.

Sam went on, "Em, just try to say that you don't feel that way about Stephanie."

Emily looked back into Stephanie's eyes, but quickly glanced away again.

"Steph, it's OK to hug her," Sam nodded.

The girl closed the distance, embracing her older sister from the side and laying her head on Emily's shoulder. She felt completely safe.

--

Emily relaxed in her sister's embrace. She's always been a guarded person. The alcohol was helping, but even so, no one but Stephanie could ever overcome Emily's personal defenses.

"Can you feel Emily's heartbeat?" Sam asked Stephanie.

"Kind of," Stephanie said quietly.

When she moved a hand toward Emily's chest, Emily stiffened, holding a hand up to stop her.

"Sorry," she explained, "I only wanted to feel your heartbeat."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Sam commented.

"Of course not," Emily relaxed again, "I was just surprised."

She pressed Stephanie's hand between her breasts. Moments later, she let go so Stephanie could move her hand if she wanted.

By now of course her heart was hammering, as was Stephanie's. She could feel it herself. It was a few days since they were this close and the intimacy felt wonderful. Sam did her best not to stare, looking at her phone and out the window into the night, only occasionally glancing at the couple.

It was still weird having Sam there while being this intimate with Stephanie. Emily knew Sam since high school, almost as well as her sister, although she still managed to surprise her, like with this new incest fetish of hers. Sam was probably surprised herself.

"Steph, I think you should play with your fingers on Emily's skin. She would like it," Sam suggested.

Was Sam now Emily's speaker? It's not like she was wrong, Emily would love if her sister did that, but as part of her best friend's fantasies?

Stephanie looked up into Emily's eyes. When Emily smiled and shrugged gently, she followed Sam's advice, trailing her fingers up and down from her sister's neck all the way to below the hem of her shirt between her breasts, stopping only at her bra.

The ticklish teasing was wonderful. For a second, Emily found herself sorry she was wearing the bra, or even the shirt.

"Em, could you stroke Stephanie's thigh with your left?" Sam requested.

"I could," Emily joked and heard Stephanie giggle in response.

Sam smiled too. All of them knew how silly this was. Rolling her eyes, Emily moved her left over to Stephanie's legs. Her sister reacted by turning on her left side and sliding her right thigh up Emily's body. Now her leg was on Emily's lap, almost reaching her crotch. In this position, Emily could reach from Stephanie's calf up to her slim side where her green T-shirt started.

Emily knew the thin black yoga pants probably wouldn't stop any of the sensation, so she used only her index finger to tease along her whole leg while watching her sister face. The girl reacted, biting her lip and giving Sam a nervous glance as she pressed her body closer to Emily's until the older sister felt the soft pressure of her sister's crotch against her side. It was wrong, but Emily wouldn't mind wearing something softer and thinner than her jeans to get a better feel of the teen's body.

"Maybe Stephanie should slip her hand under her sister's shirt," Sam continued, "Feel the weight of her breasts for a bit?"

Stephanie looked up to Emily again. Emily, for her part, was imagining the girl's gentle fingers stroking her stomach and breasts. Even with her bra on, it was incredibly tempting.

Slowly, Stephanie moved her right hand from Emily's collar down beneath the hem of her shirt. There was only a slight hesitation in that movement, imperceptible to everyone but Emily. She felt the tension in Stephanie's body and knew when her sister was uncomfortable. While she was confident with Emily, especially, as it turns out, in sexual matters, she seemed timid around Sam. She didn't know Sam well enough to do this in front of her and Emily should have had better judgment too. The teen was only playing along for Emily's benefit.

Emily didn't really want to stop her. Her body was begging for love and attention, things Stephanie provided in abundance. But this girl would always remain her little sister first and foremost, and the moment Emily noticed even a bit of reluctance on her part, she knew what she would do.

"Wait," Emily said as she gently took Stephanie's hand, "I think we should stop."

Stephanie breathed out in quiet relief.

"Why?" Sam objected, "Didn't it feel good?"

"Sam," Emily replied, "Understand how weird it would be for us to do this in front of you."

"Is it because I think it would be hot?" Sam inquired with a tiny smile.

"I guess," Emily said.

"Yeah," Stephanie grinned as she laid back, still holding Emily with her left. She continued, bluntly, "We're not porn actresses, you know."

"Sorry guys," Sam resigned, "I don't know why I thought this would work."

Emily grinned.

"Perhaps you've been reading too many of those incest stories?" she inquired.

Sam giggled, "Yep, that might be it."

"You know," Stephanie said, "Maybe you could show me some of them."

Emily looked at her with a questioning expression.

"What? Wanna see what it's all about," she grinned, "Maybe I'll learn something new."

Emily shrugged, shaking her head. Stephanie probably just wanted to fit in.

"Guys, I have an admission to make," Sam confided, "There's something that's been troubling me."

Both sisters looked at her.

"The truth is," Sam sighed, "Me and Matt have hit kind of a hard time. Emily knows he's like conservative when it comes to sex, but it's been bothering me lately. He's always been the calm and composed type, but he never initiates, and when we do it he's kind of passive. And it's not only sex, it feels like there's no passion there anymore at all."

"When did this start?" Emily inquired.

"A month or two ago I'd say," Sam explained, "I don't know, maybe it's nothing. But it's why seeing you two makes me so happy. And a bit envious. You have this connection I haven't seen in other people. Maybe it's because you're sisters or maybe just compatible or something, but it's still exceptional."

"Or maybe you've had too many beers," Emily suggested.

Sam giggled and nodded, "But that doesn't mean I'm wrong."

--

Emily was laying on her back next to Stephanie, looking up onto the dimly lit ceiling.

They were on the same mattress Emily was on during her last sleepover a week ago. Sam snored lightly on her bed beside them. She had looked tired towards the end of the evening and the beer took its toll as well. She fell asleep in less than a minute after lights out.

Stephanie was to her left, fidgeting while laying on her side with her back towards Emily. She was still in her green shirt, she just took off her yoga pants before going to bed, leaving her in her black panties, now barely peeking out from beneath the sheet.

The 20 year old turned towards her younger sister and closed the distance, spooning her lightly as she laid her right hand on the girl's flaring side. Stephanie stiffened. Her breath caught.

"Relax, Steph, it's OK," Emily whispered, taking in the gentle scent in her hair, "Can't sleep?"

"Yeah," the teen giggled, "I've just been trying to release some pressure."

"I know, Sam knows how to make that happen," Emily recalled the phone session with her friend.

She trailed her index finger along the side of Stephanie's panties. Laying it against the hem, she nudged it ever so gently while rubbing alongside. Her sister's body shivered. The girl was always so wonderfully responsive to Emily's touch.

She couldn't help but lean in, nuzzling the teen's neck with her nose and lips. The girl in front of her breathed out as she relaxed.

Emily could feel Stephanie's need, which made her feel a twinge of desire between her own legs.

Following that impulse, she asked, "Want some help?"

Swallowing, the teen responded in a tiny voice, "Yes please."

Emily smiled against the girl's neck and trailed her finger towards the front of her panties.

Suddenly, Stephanie's hand on her right, holding it back. A split second later the hand let her go. She could sense the turmoil in the teen's mind.

"Are you OK? Is this wrong?" the older sister asked.

Stephanie giggled, "Of course it's wrong, but that's not it. It's just-"

"Yes?" Emily encouraged her.

"I was wondering-" the girl trailed off again as she took Emily's hand again.

The older sister could guess what Stephanie was on about. It was kind of sweet how the usually courageous teenager suddenly became submissive when it came to asking for sex.

"You'd like me to use my mouth," Emily smiled, then planted a soft, teasing kiss on the sensitive side of her sister's neck.

"Yeah," the teen responded, breathing in, "Is that OK?"

"Sure, whatever feels good to you," the older sister said, masking her doubts about going down on the teen.

"It was wonderful last time," Stephanie remarked.

Emily remembered what her sister meant. The sideways sixty nine was clumsy at first, but Stephanie's talented mouth did wonders, to the point where the older sister didn't care she would have to kiss her sex in return. Even so, it was an intense experience as she got the front seat to everything her sister's body did as she came. Just by remembering it, Emily's heartbeat picked up and her pussy moistened.

Before she could change her mind, she sat up, kicking aside the sheet. She could see her sister's slim body in the pale light entering through the single window. She moved Stephanie onto her back and held onto the sides of her black panties. The girl lifted her bottom and Emily slid the garment down and off her sister's long legs.

The teen spread her thighs and her older sister laid down on her stomach, propping her head with her elbows just above the girl's crotch. She watched her sister's trimmed pubic hair, giving way to delicate glistening lips below.

Then the smell hit her, stronger than before. It was a mix of Stephanie's natural sweetish spice, now enhanced by undertones of stale sweat. The teenager must have been horny for a while, and went to bed in the same panties she'd been wearing most of the day. Emily took breaths through her mouth, trying to get accustomed to the smell radiating from beneath her.

It would be easier if she got herself ready. With that thought, she slipped her right hand down her shorts, rubbing her lips and circling her clit as she spread her juices. The delicious feeling helped motivate her to go through with the deed.

"Are you OK?" Stephanie whispered.

"Yeah, just give me a sec," Emily continued rubbing herself, "It's not all roses down here."

"Sorry, you don't have to do it," Stephanie replied quickly, trying to sit up and cover her crotch.

Emily took her hand out of her shorts and held her sister's sides, "Wait Steph, I'm OK, really."

"I probably should have had a douche," Stephanie continued as she laid back again.

"No," Emily shook her head and looked up, "Steph, douches are unhealthy, don't do that!"

"But it would make it easier for you to do it."

Emily's blood boiled when she realized her little sister would risk her health just because Emily was too squeamish to go down on her.

"No! You don't-" Emily said in a stronger voice as she got up on her knees.

"Shh!" Stephanie shushed her.

She was right, but this was too important to just let go.

"Steph," Emily whispered decisively, "Unless your doctor tells you to, don't even think about it! You risk bacterial infections and worse stuff!"

"OK," Stephanie resigned.

Emily wasn't satisfied, her big sister instincts kicking in in full force, trying to drive her point home.

"No, you-" she started, only to be interrupted again.

Stephanie shushed her again, giggling a bit.

Emily closed her mouth, smiling. She held up a finger and whispered, "Just you wait, I'm going to be a real bitch about this! If I find out you've had a douche I won't touch your pussy for a month, understood?"

She was breathing hard now, looking at the girl's face. They may be smiling and laughing, but it was all secondary to Stephanie's health and safety.

The older sister continued, in a softer tone, "You have a good and healthy scent, OK? Please promise me you won't do such stuff."

"I promise," Stephanie replied and nodded.

Emily relaxed, assured at least a bit about her sister's well-being. She lied down again, putting her hand down her shorts. Seconds later the teen giggled.

"What is it?" she asked.

"No, sorry," Stephanie replied, "Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better big sister. I was just wondering how many girls threaten their sisters with not touching their pussies unless they behave."

Emily smiled as she started masturbating again, "Well, I wonder on how many sisters that would actually work."

"Not many, probably," Stephanie giggled.

Circling her clit brought back the heat and Emily took a deep breath. Colored in her arousal, Stephanie's scent wasn't nearly as bad. In fact, Emily just had to remember that her sister wanted her to kiss this most intimate area and she found herself perversely drawn to actually doing it.

"And I wonder how many sisters would enjoy this," Emily finally grinned and closed the distance to the pussy under her. Before she could change her mind, she wet her lips and planted a slow, deep kiss right on the middle of Stephanie's wet lips, sucking, while teasing her own clit with her fingers, trying to associate her pleasure with the intimate kiss. The two sets of lips separated a few seconds later with a wet sound.

"Hah," Stephanie breathed out and shook her head, "I think you might be surprised how many girls would enjoy that, sisters or no sisters."

Emily smiled at the compliment. Remembering how it felt, she had to admit the girl might actually be right, it felt heavenly, at least when Stephanie did it. That thought and the feelings between her own legs were more than enough to make her lick and kiss all over Stephanie's sensitive lips, nudging them with her mouth and nose as she went. She was getting accustomed to the scent, starting to notice the slightly salty taste as well, even enjoying them to the background of her sister's deepening breath and her own sexual pleasure.

The teen's abdomen slowly moved up and down, the girl's crotch meeting Emily's mouth in sync with her kisses. There was no escaping the perverted nature of what they were doing, just as there was little doubt about how much the teen's body loved her sister's attention.

"It's actually hard to imagine," Stephanie said as Emily continued, "how any girl could not enjoy this."

The older sister experienced every bit of Stephanie's enjoyment as well. She felt the girl's hands on her head, not forceful, just gently sinking her fingers into Emily's hair, massaging her scalp, making her skin tingle wonderfully. It felt surprisingly good, as well as being a signal of the teen's affection for her sister.

Emily closed her eyes and taking her time, she let her instincts guide her where and how to use her mouth, tongue, nose and chin to slowly stimulate the teen's intimates. Along with warmth rising from her opening lips came the rich, sweetish tang of her juices flowing out. By now, all she could smell was Stephanie.

And a strange thing happened, although Emily didn't realize this until later. For the first time in her life, she felt like she was actually making love to someone. No matter how unnaturally this started, all the random events and coincidences that led them to be like this, laying here and making love with Stephanie was more than she ever hoped from any sexual connection. What they did had nothing to do with the anxious, hurried and unsatisfactory experiences she had had before. Their actions were so slow, almost languid, honest and intimate and incredibly pleasurable not only on the physical level, but emotional as well. It was almost like a stimulating conversation between two humans who are entirely in sync and compatible, each one happy to give as much as receive.

Waking up from the scents, tastes and sounds of Stephanie, Emily had to slow down the movement of her fingers around her clit. Even though she was focused on pleasuring her sister, she was getting dangerously close to coming. From the sounds and movements her sister made, Stephanie was coming along too, slower only because Emily was just teasing around her clit, rather than focusing on getting Stephanie off quickly. She wanted her sister to have as good a time as possible.

Once her sister's fingers and thighs were trembling, she knew the girl's body needed more. The display of her sister's pleasure was enough to keep Emily floating high. She removed her hand from her shorts and moved her mouth just a bit higher, then placed her lips around the teen's clit, kissing softly.

"Aah-" Stephanie's moan was an immediate reaction.

Feeling playful, Emily lifted her head, whispering, "Shh!"

Stephanie giggled softly, although in her state it was more a shaking breath. When Emily returned to embracing the sensitive bud with her lips, sucking on it, her sister continued breathing and giggling happily, overwhelmed by both joy and pleasure. Emily kept the rhythm up, knowing it wouldn't take long now. She wished she could see every detail of Stephanie's face.

Seconds later, Stephanie's giggles fell quiet. The girl was physically unable to laugh as her autonomous nervous system took control of her young body. She held in a deep breath as her thighs instinctively closed around her sister's head, fingers digging into her hair to hold her close.

Emily loved the incredible rush of pleasure at the start of an orgasm and did her best to gently keep sucking on the clit in her mouth to prolong it. Stephanie's body was trembling with tension, only a tiny wail escaping her lips, holding tight until the pleasure reached ecstatic levels.

When Emily felt her sister couldn't take it any longer, she flicked her tongue over the clit rapidly, releasing the avalanche. Another second of blinding tension, then with a strong shudder, the teen breathed out and started grinding her hips against Emily's face as her sex convulsed in sync with her motions. Her body rewarded her with waves of orgasmic pleasure. Emily's own body reacted to the intense display, flushing her with pleasure, her pussy twitching in tingles. Still, the older sister tried to stay in control as she gripped the girl's slim bottom, keeping up with her movements, stimulating the sensitive clit and holding the teen in heaven as she was riding the waves, again and again.

As Stephanie's movements slowed, Emily loosely held the sensitive clitoris between her slippery lips. Stephanie still gasped, swallowing occasionally. She felt a shudder echoing throughout her sister's body. The movements grew more pronounced, and as Emily opened her lips with a kissing sound, they slowly changed into what turned out to be Stephanie's happy laughter.

"Shh," Stephanie said to herself between laughs.

Emily was sorry she could barely see that beautiful post-orgasmic look on Stephanie she came to love. She wanted to look at her from up close, but her big sister instinct compelled her to always take care of her sister's safety and comfort first. She reached to her bag to take out a paper tissue, gently padding it against the girl's wet lips. Then, hesitating for just a second before realizing how silly she was, she wiped her nose, mouth and chin with the same tissue. Kissing her bare thigh one last time, making Stephanie giggle, she lifted the covers to keep her lower torso warm. Only then she crawled up, laying next to her sister and embracing her from the side.