Table Manners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stalford
stalford
4 Followers

Shannon conveyed the joy of this action by her moans and increasing need to push against Kim's tongue, wanting her to go deeper with every circle Kim completed.

Kim pulled away from Shannon's opening and immediately began to slowly slide her tongue all the way up Shannon's moist crevice, giving her lover attention all the way up in tiny zigzag motions that caressed both sides.

The chocolate smothered her tongue, and she swallowed it hungrily waiting for the real taste behind the coating to come to the forefront.

Shannon's hips rose up and pushed forward, her need intensifying with every millimetre that Kim moved upwards.

Kim guided her tongue upwards and with one swift movement she lashed over Shannon's swollen bud.

Shannon cried out, the ecstasy of the brief contact too much for her to hold in. Her whole body connected with the sensation.

She wanted Kim to be brutal, she wanted her to show no mercy and she wanted it this instant.

Kim held onto her lover's thighs, holding her in place.

They made eye contact and Shannon growled at her, letting Kim know she wasn't happy with the restriction she was trying to impose on her.

Kim eased up the restraint, and smiled so sincerely that Shannon could only feel the total love and adoration she held for her lover.

Kim leaned in again to Shannon's delicious mound, her tongue ready to take the plunge again into the wonderful silky flesh. She began to caress around the outside of Shannon's bud with her tongue, gliding it slowly around and then flicking over the top repeatedly.

Shannon could feel herself getting more tense by the second. She let her head relax tilting it back and let herself fully give in to the pleasure.

Kim worked her tongue slowly all the way down to Shannon's entrance again, collecting the pool of liquid excitement that her lover secreted. She dipped her tongue into Shannon's luscious opening gradually sliding it in until her tongue could go no further

Shannon was totally in her lover's hands now, and she loved it.

The feeling of Kim's tongue turning up at the tip so she could caress her inside was glorious.

Kim could feel the silky walls trying to squeeze her tongue, trying to get every ounce of pleasure out of the movement it was making.

Kim grabbed onto Shannon's buttocks and pulled her as tightly up to her mouth as she could, so her tongue could gain even more access.

A dazed Shannon gasped and let out a startled laugh as her buttocks skidded to the very edge of the table. Her legs dangled down, so she lifted both of them and placed them on Kim's shoulders.

Not distracted one inch, Kim got her lovers attention back by sharply pulling her tongue out, much to the disapproval and despair of her lover.

"Don't stop" Shannon yelled out.

"I don't plan on it" Kim quickly replied.

She quickly made her point by licking all the way up to Shannon's bud, only this time she planed to stay there. She gave the swollen flesh a gentle bite, making Shannon yelp from the sudden attention.

Kim resumed circling Shannon's bud, swirling around and over the top. She sucked on it for split seconds at a time, driving Shannon wild.

While lavishing most of her attention on Shannon's bud Kim placed one finger on Shannon's opening, and began to work it gently around the rim, using the wetness to lubricate a second finger.

Shannon could feel both parts being stimulated; making her so excited that she thought Kim wouldn't even get to entering her if she didn't hurry.

Kim sensed Shannon's excitement and the urgency in which she now wanted her.

She slid two fingers into her lovers opening with ease.

Shannon's walls gladly obliging the intrusion. This was accompanied by a husky moan that began in her throat and escaped smoothly out of her mouth.

Her hips moved downwards so the top of her insides could greet the tips of Kim's fingers.

Kim could feel Shannon pressuring around her fingers.

Wanting to hold them there for just one second Kim's fingers remained still for what seemed like an eternity to Shannon.

Kim still lavished attention on her lovers bud, squeezing it between her lips, licking and rolling her tongue over it in quick sweeping motions.

She began to move her fingertips again, gently stroking Shannon inside.

She slightly withdrew her fingers, but maintained the stroking as she did so.

Shannon's energy was higher than ever, the adrenalin burst its way through her whole body; she pushed her pelvis forward and forced Kim's fingers into her once again.

Kim got the hint, and started to match the pace that Shannon wanted to dictate to her.

Kim kept her mouth and tongue in contact with her lovers bud, making sure to keep the intensity flowing.

Her fingers slid into Shannon with easy gliding motions, like train pistons they steamed ahead.

With every stealth like stroke Kim would caress her lover's g-spot, flittering over it, rubbing it with a concentration that became more pressured as the strokes got faster.

Shannon's body was at frenzied heights, hanging on to every precious stroke, every teasing lick and suck of her bud.

Her hands held onto the end of the table so tightly that her knuckles were white.

Pure concentration and pleasure besieged her. She could feel the flowing graceful power in Kim's fingers as they plunged into her.

The rubbing that Kim did every time she went to her g-spot sent her into a possessed state, wanting more she kept willing her lover on with glorious moans of pleasure.

Kim's arm didn't feel like her own anymore, it pushed forward but her fingertips had all the sensation. Still she kept up with Shannon's needs, almost getting to the point of being fierce with her strokes.

Kim stopped mid stroke, and concentrated on her lover's g-spot, circling and teasing it over the top. She had always marvelled at the thought of it, one piece of sensitized flesh with so much to power to give pleasure.

She gave Shannon's bud one small bite, and rubbed her g-spot quicker.

Shannon went silent, her breath clasped shut in her mouth. Finally she gave out one cry of unimaginable released pressure, her hips jolted forward and began a rhythm that caught Kim off guard.

Kim strived to keep up the pace but Shannon's tempo was lost on her fingers.

Shannon rode Kim's fingers, all the waves of intensity smashing over her. Every inch of her walls were sensors, contracting in motions of ecstasy.

Kim could feel Shannon's muscles contract around her fingers; she could see the rush of colour on Shannon's face and breasts.

Shannon's juices spilled out, her final act of appreciation and satisfaction.

Kim caught the liquid, drinking it in hungrily.

Shannon leaned back; shuddered in satisfaction at her lovers touch. Exhausted she gave a contented sigh.

She lifted her legs off Kim's shoulders and let them dangle free again swaying them gently back and forth.

Kim stood up and met her gaze; she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and gave her lover a huge smile that portrayed the accomplishment she had just achieved. She held onto the buttoned edges of Shannon's shirt with each hand.

"So I guess you will have to go to the store now" Shannon said to bring her lover back down to earth.

"Why?" said Kim rather confused, but still in her proud state.

"Because I haven't got anymore chocolate thanks to your greediness" Shannon replied in mock sternness. Although she tried she couldn't keep the pretence up. She broke out into a smile that told Kim that she adored her.

"Well I seem to remember you didn't deny me the bowl in the first place" but before Shannon could say another word in mock protest Kim pulled her close and kissed her.

stalford
stalford
4 Followers
12