Table Top Love

Story Info
Couple find better use for dining room table.
1.8k words
4.03
31.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts, after I get off work, with a phone call.

"Are you naked?" I ask. This is our typical way of answering the phone to each other. Although it has brought some interesting looks if someone is close enough to over-hear the conversation there is no one in the car with me.

"Nooooo." is the response.

Oh well one can always hope! There is something wonderful by being greeted naked by the door. But is not meant to be this time.

"Where are you?" she asks.

"I will be there in a few minutes."

"Good. There is a fresh pot of coffee on."

There is always a fresh pot on, but alas most of it goes to waste.

I spend the rest of the trip thinking about what is to come; the most passionate, sexual experience you can have with a woman. While Michelle and I are both older and our bodies carry the scars of life on them, I enjoy looking at her body more then any other and I have never touched a more responsive body then hers. She reacts to every little touch in such a sensual way that just thinking about it will give me an erection. As is it now!

I finish the drive and park and lock the car. (Bandits, you know.) I walk into the house and into the kitchen. The smell of coffee permeates the house. Michelle is standing in the kitchen and upon seeing me, smiles and comes to me and embraces me.

"Hi, how was your day?" she asks.

"Just wonderful" I reply. My mind is not on my work right now.

The electricity of this embrace is something to behold! As we start kissing, my hands are roaming over the clothing on her back. I slip my hand under her top and by the sharp intake of breath when my hand touches bare skin I know that she is in seventh heaven. With a practiced move I unhook her bra with one hand, and begin to touch her back without the annoyance of the 'railroad tracks' in the way. I pull the shirt up to the shoulders and run my hand up and down her back and sides.

"I love how your touch feels." she says.

I continue to hold, kiss and touch her as I guide us to the wall. There is a slight height difference between us, so I lean against the wall and slide my feet away from the wall. This puts our full clothed genitals in direct alignment. Michelle presses against me and while franticly kissing me and we continue to press into each other. My hands start on her hips then moving under the waistband and panties on to her buttocks. This always sends her over the edge and today is no different. Our breath becomes heavy and the intensity of our contact increases. Michelle begins to hump my clothed penis harder and harder. Her breathing is rapid and her face is starting to register the first signs of a climax. As she cums I pull back a bit and end the contact.

"Wow"." is the only comment.

My feet are now numb from the odd angle that they have been in for a time so I straighten up. We proceed to the kitchen and pour our selves a cup of coffee. While Michelle tries to put sugar and cream in her coffee I come up from behind and press my still hard erection into her bottom and reach around and cup those wonderful breasts of hers. This of course makes it difficult to concentrate on fixing her coffee so I pull away and let her finish. We take sips and talk as we walk into the dinning room. I pull out the chair on the side of the table while Michelle sits at the head of the table. We continue to talk while staring into each others eyes.

The love that we feel for each other is quite apparent. As is the lust. Our bodies react to each other like I have never known before. We instinctively know how to please the other and the anticipation is overwhelming.

We reach out with a free hand and hold hands. As our fingers move over each others hands I watch her face for the reaction that I know is coming. Her breathing deepens and quickens, she is unable to sit still and she starts to move around in her seat.

The coffee and conversation is soon forgotten as she stands and moves over to me. I slide the chair sideways and reach for her. Michelle leans in and placing her hands on the top of the chair begins to kiss me. As my hands roam over her back I move her top up freeing her breasts. She straightens up and as I take a nipple in my mouth and begin to move my tongue over it, the reaction is immediate. Breath quickens, body begins to lean into any part of mine that it can, and the ecstatic sounds of excitement flow from her lips. I spend some time on one nipple then move to the other, hands roaming over both breasts. This alone will cause her to climax and amidst the sounds of passion it is soon accomplished.

The encounter as brought me to height of excitement and Michelle is always up for more. My hands continue to explore her body. Sides, tummy, hips become the next areas of attention. Slow movements, just barely dipping below the panties line, now moving further up, now dipping down again. Hands on hips and lower back then around front again. We are both more than ready for what comes next.

I undo the button on the top of her pants and then the zipper. Once again the sharp intake of breath is heard. My hands slide from the middle of her abdomen to her hips, under her panties. Upon reaching her hips my hands grasp both pants and panties and begin to lower them. As they clear the hips the first view of neatly groomed pubic hair becomes visible. I lean in and begin to kiss just above this area and continue to pull the clothing lower. Michelle is standing with legs together and wiggles to help me lower her pants. When her clothing is mid-thigh I pause in their removal and with hands on her bottom begin to kiss her abdomen, hips, breasts and thighs. We are both to the point of no return and this lasts a short time. My hands then begin at the top of her pubic triangle and lightly touch around it. I work around the inside of her thigh where it meets the abdomen. I trace around the edge of her very expectant vulva, careful not to touch the lips. This slow approach causes extreme excitement and once again the sounds of passion are heard. This excites me to no end as I continue my exploration of her body. Lightly dragging the back of hand and fingernails through her pubic hair and then again the pads of the fingers. Each pass comes closer to the opening of her vulva. I then cup my hand over her vagina and press the palm down hard. This sends her into fits of ecstasy. I start at the bottom of the opening and run my finger through the entrance to her vulva. My finger is soon soaked with her love juice and I continue up to her clit. The first touch sends ripples of electricity through her body. I continue to worry it and then begin to enter her vagina with my fingers. The anticipation is building and I thrust my middle finger in fully with my palm pressing hard into her. Michelle is bucking against my hand and moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, yes yeesssss".

I have always loved the moans and this sends me over the edge. I remove my shirt. I reach up and remove her top and bra, then step back and Michelle fumbles with my belt and top button. There is a visible wet spot on my jeans where my precum has soaked in. She unzips me and gently pulls my pants and underwear over my erect penis. We are both standing there with our pants half way down and we remove our own shoes and then our pants. Michelle always removes her socks and on this occasion I do also. We are both standing naked and drinking in each others body with our eyes. If you have never had someone look at you and want you so bad it hurts you are missing out in life! As I previously stated we are older and to others not much to look at but to each other there is none better!

I reach out and cup her breast as she gently and lovingly cups my penis and scrotum with both hands. It is easy to see the want in her eyes and I move the chair out of the way. I help her to sit on the top of the table. She can feel the cold wood on her bottom but it does not bother her. (Actually I don't think she notices.) She spreads her legs apart and brings her feet to rest on the edge of the table. I stand between her thighs with my hips just barely touching her. I place my hands on her knees and begin to run them over her thighs, while enjoying the view of her body and the look on her face. She has a dreamy look to her as she anticipates my entering her. She does not have to wait long. I grab her hips and move her to the very edge of the table. She holds her legs up giving me an unobstructed path to her vulva.

I grasp the shaft of my penis and rub the head against the vulva opening and against her clit. Once again the moaning starts and it drives me nuts! I place the head of my penis against her opening and thrust deep inside her. The table creaks as she matches my thrusts. I watch her face in it's throes of ecstasy and listen to the sounds of that ecstasy.

The position we are in affords me a perfect view of her vulva as my penis slips in and out. It is a wonderful sight to see the physical point where two lovers join together. My shaft glistening with her juices as it disappears and reappears. The pace quickens as so does the breathing and moaning. As we near climax she starts to yell "Now, ohhhhh, yess, yess, now." This is my clue that the end is near and I climax deep inside her as we have a simultaneous climax. I stay inside her and look into her loving eyes. Her eyes are brimmed with tears and she simply states "I love you." It is written all over her face so the words are just an affirmation of that love. As I pull out of her the sight of both of our genitals cover in our juices and the look on her face is welcome sign of our love which is both physical and emotional.

Who said that the young have all the fun?