Tables Turned

Story Info
Wife gets angry after husband takes a girl home.
3.5k words
3.36
63.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers

/**********************

DISCLAIMER: As I am sure you all know, this is story, and it is fine to enjoy fantasy.

Most of the fantasies I write about contain at least a little non-con, and/or potentially harmful play; when it comes to reality keep things safe, sane, and consensual.

**********************/

It wasn't hard to see why the room went silent upon her arrival; her auburn hair flowed to brush her shoulders, the neck of her evening gown was cut low to showcase her cleavage, and the slit in the side travelled nearly to her hip revealing the hint of her toned bottom.

The silence lasted until she stepped off the stairs and began to mingle. Within moments the party was in swing again, and the newly arrived beauty had a following of four men alternately vying for her attention, or merely staring at her barely concealed body.

I watched the parade of suitors while I chatted and drank with my friends over the next hour. It was easy to see that this new woman knew how to use her body, and how to manipulate jealousy. She had not paid for any of the drinks waiting for her, and plenty of promises had been exchanged. In return, a few of the men even had the opportunity to touch her, if just briefly.

Unfortunately, my wandering eyes had been noticed a few too many times, and my first warning was to be my last. There was a sudden sting as my wife slapped me, and stood in a fury, "An old man like you has no chance with someone like her. Or with me tonight!"

This wasn't quite fair; after all, I was only 32 at the time, and remained fit with daily trips to the gym. While my hair was greying many had told me the salt and pepper suited me well. In the time it took me to consider this, my wife was already turning to leave, "I'm staying at Martha's tonight."

Excusing myself, a little embarrassed, I hurried after Rose's red hair as it disappeared through the crowd. By the time I reached the door she was pulling away in a cab, so I returned to the party.

The mystery woman was sitting in her group of admirers; her current favourite almost on her lap, and had been allowed to rest his hand on her knee. I smiled to her as I strode into the circle she has gathered. I extended my hand to her in greeting, "Ryan Taggart, I hope you are enjoying the party."

Her smile was as predatory as her admirers' looks were nervous. Her eyes took in the thick gold wedding band on my finger. She stood, knocking away the hand on her leg and set her manicured hand softly into mine, "Kelly Anderson, and yes I am enjoying the company."

I could smell the scent on her wrist as I brought her fingers to my lips; soft and feminine with the subtlest touch of sex. "Would you dance with me, Miss Anderson?" I left her title as a question; though there was no ring on her finger.

She did not answer with words, but neither did she release my hand. Kelly's first step toward the small dance floor brushed her body against mine like a gentle breeze, but the sensation along with the smell of her perfume still in my nose was enough to tighten my slacks.

We began to move to the music, and she danced well but I could feel the tension after the first turn, so I allowed her to lead. Immediately our waltz became more natural and she drew me closer. .

I barely noticed the music change, except how it changed the steps. After perhaps five songs I felt her warm breath on my cheek and neck as we had slowly drawn closer. "It is getting late, shouldn't you find your wife?" her voice was playful, teasingly close to my ear.

"She has gone to her sister's for the night," my lips brushed her ear as I let the promise hidden in the words be obvious in my desperate voice.

I could hear the victory in her voice, could tell she knew I would do anything to have her tonight and keep her quiet, "We can't have you going home alone, can we?"

One more song played while we danced, her body pressed to me now, and her breasts crushed against my chest. When the music shifted to the next song, we stepped apart slowly, and I led her out of the party. The valet looked at me with some confusion as I handed him my ticket, perhaps it was the ring on my finger and a different woman on my arm now than the one with whom I arrived.

Kelly's eyes brightened at the sight of my Lotus Elise, and she nearly giggled as I held the door for her to climb in. Once my own door was shut she reached across the centre console, took my face in her hands, and pressed her hungry lips to mine. "I am going to make this an incredible night for you Ryan."

Keeping my concentration on the road home was difficult; the whole way she was either adjusting her dress to give me wonderful views of her breasts, or rubbing me through my pants. But I made it, and after another quick, fiery kiss, we were all but running into my house.

With the door closed and locked behind us, her sultry smile became that predator's gleam again. Her hands worked over my chest, slowly unbuttoning my jacket and teased between the buttons of my shirt, "This is a beautiful house, will you show me around?"

I simply nodded, and shivered at each graze of her manicured fingernails over my skin. I took her quickly through the main floor, my hand gently rested on her firm ass as I guided her toward the den to show her my favourite place in the house.

"The fur is thick and soft," I could hear the hungry quaver of my voice, as I pulled her to the rug before the fireplace. "Let me turn on the fireplace."

She sat in the comfort of the large rug; her legs spread enough so the slit of her dress bared the full length of her thigh. But when I pressed the switch her expression changed to shock. Rather than heat and flame in the hearth, it along with the floor began to turn.

After the shock came the panic, but before she could run I was upon her; holding her wrists. "You're here now, no point leaving yet, you manipulative slut," and in her eyes I could see the dawning of wisdom. I was not a helpless, desperate man but an actor as good as she.

"Ryan please, you don't have to force me, I want you," her illusion shattered faster than I wanted and she was already reduced to begging from the mere sight of my dungeon. My small fortune had made it simple to outfit this room with plenty of tools, both functional and decorative. The iron maiden with hinges that don't move served its purpose; her fearful eyes fixed to it, ignoring everything else including the fully functional rack.

Her begging continued pointlessly, while I dragged her struggling body to the stocks. With no help to position my victim, it took me nearly ten minutes to tire Kelly enough and lock her neck and wrists into the solid oak, "Don't worry, if I let you leave I will give you a new gown."

"What are you doing?" I had to chuckle to myself at what a simple threat it took to transform her fear to anger. I was still chuckling as the sound of the scissors resounded in the empty space, replacing anger with tears. Another snip and I pulled the beautiful gown-made-rag down past her hips to pool at her feet.

I wasn't sure if the hardening of her nipples was the air conditioning, or an enjoyment of the bondage; I hoped it was the latter, but did not truly care. While I had known from the car ride she was not wearing a bra, I was slightly surprised to find her wearing a tiny black thong. "Oh yes, what a delectable body you have."

"Get your hands off me! RAPE! FIRE! HELP!!"

I just ignored her, ran my hands over her skin and hefted those giant tits in my palms. I shook my head with disappointment, "Silicon of course. Disappointing, but you will still do."

I grew tired of her screams quickly and moved in front of her, "Shut up. You drove with me so you know how far we are from anyone, and even if we weren't a mile from the road, this room is soundproofed. If you don't quiet down I'm going to be upset."

Without waiting for her response, I returned to her body; tracing my fingers beneath her. I smiled as I touched the baby smooth skin to either side of her thong, "Was it laser or electrolysis?"

I honestly expected her to start screaming again, but she remained silent. I gave her a light smack with my bare hand to her pale white ass. It was not enough to leave a lasting mark, but certainly enough to give her a sharp pain. I took a moment to appreciate the pink print of my hand on her creamy skin, "I asked you a question, cunt."

Her voice was just a whimper, boring in how easily she was cowed, "Laser."

"Better, have you been tested for STD's recently?" My small hope was done away with as I pressed her thong into her and found no moisture. So it was just the air conditioning.

"N-no, never," I could hear the hope I had lost enter her.

"So I will need to use a condom, pity." I left her in silence then. I flicked the switch to swing the fireplace around again, and turning out all the lights in the dungeon.

As she was deprived of sight and sound she began to scream and plead again, "No, don't leave me here alone! Come back, fuck me if you want just don't leave me like this." She called and whimpered for a half hour, then went silent. For another half hour she fidgeted, trying to escape the stocks. Eventually even those little efforts exhausted her.

Kelly's gasp of surprise was perfect, just a hint of pleasure at the unexpected presence. She of course, thought I had left when the door opened, but I had stepped from the platform and undressed without a noise. Without the door opening again to warn her, Kelly was not prepared for such a soft touch.

It was just the briefest moment of hesitation before she pulled away. But the caress was persistent and gentle, stroking her back, the sides of her breasts, the curve of her ass. On each circuit of her body those soft fingers pushed her thong just a little further off her hips, until gravity finally took over and the scrap of cloth fell to Kelly's ankles.

I could imagine her pussy in the dark, not a hair left after her treatments. I listened to the tone of confusion in her voice as a definitively feminine finger slid into that pussy I was wishing I could see. "What? Who?!"

"Slave, you may silence her now," Rose's commanding voice brought me to my feet. Kelly opened her mouth to protest I jammed a large ring of steel between her teeth, quickly strapping it in place behind her neck.

The protest became an unintelligible sound of panic, but the sound of confusion quickly disappeared, because I had slid my dick through the ring gag and into her warm, wet mouth. The blindness changed from dark to blazing light when the overhead lights turned on.

My beautiful wife, my Mistress and owner, wearing her leather cinchier; pushing up her magnificent, natural breasts was striding toward us with her favourite whip. I knew I had made a mistake when I saw the cruel, six foot length and its barbed tip. Rose would never use such a monstrous tool on a first time "guest".

"To the bench and assume the position. Girl, you will want to watch this; it is important that you know what happens to those who disobey me." I moved to do as Mistress instructed me, and could not help but moan at the loss of that warm mouth from my cock.

I shivered with the cold of fear as I laid my hands on the padded leather of the bench; this would not be a playful flogging to please us both. I had done something to deserve true punishment as my discipline and I was not certain what.

So I just stood, bent slightly at the hips to present my ass for Mistress, her whip, and Kelly's wide, fearful eyes. It was hard to fight the instinct to tense when I heard the whistling of the beast cutting through the air, harder still not to scream as the crack heralded the intense pain, the thin trickle of blood from the pin-point barb.

"Do you know why you are being punished?" Through the fog of pain, the question came to me slowly.

"I did not silence our guest quickly enough Mistress," my answer was stammered, shaky from my tears and a wild guess. The next strike did make me scream, but I remained standing with my knuckles white on the top of the bench.

"You think I would make you bleed for that, Slave? This could have been quick," her words made me cringe, but I didn't scream when the next blow landed across my back. A deep red welt formed immediately. "You," snap, against my ass "don't" searing pain in my thigh, "choose" the pain in my shoulder buckled me, and I fell forward onto the bench briefly, "our" I could hold the screams in no longer; I couldn't even think straight enough to know where the next few landed.

There was a short respite so I could regain my senses and understand the punishment, "toys." The last strike was the worst, Mistress wrapped the whip around my side to touch my chest with the barbs. I must have blacked out briefly, because I don't remember her exchanging the whip for a leather paddle. "You moved and you screamed, my pet."

I nodded, trying to whisper an apology but it wouldn't come out. She was gentle with the ten strokes of the paddle, but the welts and cuts from the whipping made it bring me to silent tears.

When it was over, Rose pulled me into her arms and kissed me gently, "You are lucky she was my choice as well, but you won't do it again will you?" She knew I would not, and did not wait for me to answer before carefully tending to me.

She put cream on my welts to cool them, and bandages on the small cuts. After she was done she led me to the St. Andrew's Cross, where I let her chain me without protest, "But you know I can't let you play with her tonight after your failure."

I nodded, and whimpered, begging with just my eyes as she slid a leather sleeve over my cock. With the straps in place around my waist and legs, she secured it with a small padlock. Of course Rose had given me the perfect angle to watch her play with Kelly, just that much anticipation had me pressing against the leather. I watched Kelly's face as Rose strutted toward her, purposely swaying her naked ass in front of me.

Kelly's fear had run its course, leaving confusion in its wake. This was probably increased by the juxtaposition of Rose's cruel whipping followed so quickly by the tender care. "I will punish you if you disappoint me, but I will pleasure you if you please me. I am harsh but not unjust; do you understand?"

Kelly shook her head, the gag turning her words to nonsense. Rose moved behind the stocks and again began to fuck Kelly with her fingers. I couldn't see exactly what Mistress was doing, but I could hear our guest's enjoyment, "If you please me, you can have this. Nightly if you are very good."

Rose continued, and I watched with growing hunger and pain as my cock was confined by the leather. For a half hour Mistress kept Kelly moaning before she stepped in front of her again. "You have seen my displeasure, and felt my pleasure. Now show me which you want."

My mistress made sure I got a quick look at her shaved, glistening pussy before she stepped in so Kelly's face was between her legs. I heard the hesitation only as silence, and then Rose began to moan. Rose pushed her hips forward, slowly grinding into her new toy's face. "Oh she isn't too bad, but perhaps it would be easier without this."

In an instant the gag was gone and Mistress' moans grew louder. "Obviously the first pussy she's eaten out; you will have to teach her, pet. And imagine how good this tongue would be on your cock."

Of course I was imagining it now, and the throbbing of my prick trying to grow beyond the confines of the chastity belt became excruciating. Mistress, however, was enjoying herself immensely; her moans had risen to words of encouragement. Kelly's face was being pressed hard against a cunt so wet I could hear her at work now.

With a final keening scream, and a tensing of Rose's thighs with which I was intimately aware, Mistress came. Kelly was having difficulty breathing under that pressure for a moment, until Rose's climax slowed and she stepped back, "Very good toy, and now for your reward."

I watched Kelly pant for breath, saw the sheen of Mistress' juices covering her face. Meanwhile Rose moved behind her captive so only I could see her slip into a large strap-on. We both heard the soft moan as Mistress pressed the smaller end of the attached double ended toy into herself.

Shortly after that, the moan was echoed by out captive. Rose's fingers were playing inside Kelly again, and I could hear the wet joy from across the room. Mistress kept her fingers moving and teasing for a full ten minutes before Kelly began to beg, "More please, stop teasing me!"

Mistress chuckled and leaned over to whisper in Kelly's ear, though I could not hear what was said. Then Kelly looked straight into my eyes and gasped. I stared back with a low, painful groan of longing. I saw the surge of pleasure contort her face, as Rose rammed her hips forward, impaling her toy deeply.

Mistress reached below Kelly to grab her swinging tits, and thrust hard into her new toy. They were both moving and grunting with animalistic need until Rose growled at Kelly, "Yes, that's it, cum for me whore."

She did, never taking her eyes from mine. I whimpered as the sight of both women convulsing with pleasure, the screams of their ecstasy drove me to a painful false orgasm within the sheath.

Once she caught her breath, Mistress attached an electronic cuff to Kelly's ankle, "I know you enjoyed that, but I also know it is too early to trust you will not run. None of the doors in this house will open for anyone but me when that cuff is nearby. If you try to leave without me you will be punished."

Rose waited for Kelly's nod of understanding before releasing the lock on the stocks. "I have one more task for you tonight. He will not touch you, but I will let you decide if my pet deserves to be released."

Kelly looked at me, debating and watching the twitching of my leather-trapped dick. Rose just smirked at me, "You may beg her pet. Tonight she is above you."

"Please, oh Kelly please let me free. It hurts and I need to cum so badly," I whined, there is no better word for the pathetic sounds that came from my throat.

Kelly turned to Mistress, "What happens if I choose not to?"

Rose chuckled, "My pet spends the night hanging there, trapped in a leather condom just large enough to make an erection painful, and he watches us on a loop," she walked over and hit a few switches on the wall to turn on the projector. Images of what just happened began to replay from several angles.

"And... if I let him go?"

Rose sashayed back to me and caressed my cheek tenderly, "I unlock him, and allow him to masturbate for out enjoyment, but not to touch either of us."

Kelly took a little longer to speak, "let him down, I guess."

Three months later, I'm kneeling beside Toy, both of our tongues working hard to please Mistress. She doesn't need the pussy eating instruction anymore but Kelly pretends that she does, just to be nice to me, to give me more time between my wife's legs. The ankle cuff has been gone for a while now and the three of us live quite happily.

Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers