Tables Turned at the Mall Ch. 02

Story Info
The action heats up after a sissy is outed by young girls.
1k words
4.14
27k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had just finished an amazing orgasm which Sissy Sherry had facilitated by the use of her mouth. But he and the girls had other plans. This involves some forced sex. If that offends you please move on. For those who read on, I hope you enjoy this second part of the story!

******************

Steve stood over Sherry, watching her swallow his cum. "Go over to that sofa, bitch, and bend over. We need to break your pussy in." I crawled over as instructed and waited. I knew what was coming; what I didn't realize was how intense it was going to be.

Nadia handed me some lube and instructed me to spread it around and in my ass. She had put some pillows under me to lift me up a bit.

"Good girl, now hold your cheeks apart and beg me to fuck you."

"Please Mistress Nadia, fuck me like the sissy bitch I am" I begged. I felt something hard and rubbery start to slide in. The pain was intense but I tried to relax and let her fuck me. My eyes just about bulged out my head as she kept going until she was all the way in. I felt her hips push right up to my ass. Then she started to really fuck me harder. I moaned like a whore.

I happened to glance over and noticed one of the girls had her phone out and was recording the whole thing. Nadia was clearly in control. She told me to look in the camera and moan louder.

"Oh my God!" I yelled. "Fuck my sissy ass harder Mistress!" Nadia needed no other urgings and pounded me harder. Then she noticed my little dick was hard.

"What a little faggot; her tiny clit is hard. She must love getting fucked!"

She kept at it for several minutes that seemed like hours. She finally stopped and pulled out. I felt a tap on my ass and turned around to see the dildo in the harness staring me in the face. "Suck on the dildo," Nadia instructed. I looked panicked as I realized what it meant. But I felt I had to comply. I stuck out my tongue and started cleaning it off. It was covered with my own shit and lube.

"This should teach you a lesson to always have an enema before being with a man" Nadia said to me in a bossy tone.

Nadia then asked Sarah "So did we get everything?"

Sarah replied with a laugh "This was the best one yet. Our Distributor will love this one."

I looked quizzically at Nadia.

"Sherry, we just made you a porn star. Steve here is an actor who specializes in dealing with sissies. Sarah has special software on her phone that takes high quality video. Lisa will edit and upload it to our Distributor. We got everything from the time Steve got here through me fucking you."

She then passed some papers to me. "Sign here; we made a copy of your drivers license to prove you're over 18. I think that will be handy for future projects too. We have big plans for you."

After I signed the papers I was hoping they'd let me go. I was wrong.

"Now Sherry we'd like you to go to the store to get us some beer and snacks. Put on the clothes you got today and go now. To get to the store, turn right after you leave here and follow the street for about three blocks. You can't miss it,"

I didn't think I had a choice so I did as I was instructed and left. After I walked outside I turned around in the hopes it was a joke and saw Nadia on her phone, motioning me to keep going. As I walked I felt like a million eyes were on me. I walked through what was a pretty rough neighborhood. There was a small group of black guys on a corner and I heard them talking about me.

"Hey girl, come here."

I tried just walking faster but they wouldn't have it. One of them grabbed my wrist and pulled me over.

"I was taking to you bitch" he said. "I know what you're here for so don't deny it."

I started getting nervous and tried to get away but they were too strong to resist. They led me into their house and I was told to strip. They put on some rap music and followed their instructions.

"Slow down girl; grind into me." one of them said. As I did it another one felt my man boobs. The next thing I knew I was being pushed down and I felt my skirt go up and panties go down. I was about to be truly fucked.

"Shit she's lubed up already; what a slut!" He said. I once again held my ass cheeks open and tried to guide his cock into me. I wanted him bad! He started moving his cock into me. First the head and then the massive shaft went in, inch by inch. The pressure was far stronger than the dildo. I was grateful that Nadia had loosened me up though. I felt him force his massive Dick into me; he then started to fuck me with relish. He pushed his way into me in the most primitive way. His hands were on my ass, holding me down. He moved faster and harder as I felt my own clit get stimulated by the thought of what was happening. As I felt him climax into me, my own little ballsack exploded in my own climax. I dripped my cum on the floor. Then I felt the familiar rap on my ass. I turned around and automatically cleaned off his cock. I was grateful Nadia had trained me so well.

"Clean that cum off the floor with your mouth bitch!" I did as instructed. I licked my own cum like a dirty slut.

"Shit Nadia was right. You are a submissive little bitch." Ok get that skirt and blouse on and your ass outta here."

It was my first "walk of shame" as a sissy but I felt proud that I had pleased my man as well as Mistress Nadia!