Tables Turned Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Master, sorry Master.' She meekly replied.

Moving across to the other boot she tenderly let her tongue rest on the tip while she delicately traced the lining. Continuing around the outside of his boot she bend further down to engulf the tip in her mouth.

Jack stood, powerful, over her admiring the way she lovingly yet passionately worked at his feet. Again, gripping his ankle, she turned her face to start moving up his boot. Her hands traced up & down the shaft of the boot while her tongue lapped away at the soft black leather.

'Not bad slave. For starters. Now stand.' He said as he motioned her to her feet.

She stood before him, head bowed & hands behind her bottom in a natural submissive stance. Jack moved behind her and gently breathed on her neck sending shivers down her spine. Instantly she snapped back to attention when she realised she had started to slouch.

'Interesting.' Jack though, acknowledging one of her primary sensitive spots. With one hand, he pulled her hair & flicked it over her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder & side of her neck exposed.

'Remove your gloves slave.' Jack said softly.

'Yes Sir.' She replied, starting to tug at the fingers of her gloves. Peeling them off of her hand she submissively hung them in front of her ready for him to take. Taking them from her, he threw one of the gloves onto the bed & pulled on the left one. His now gloved hand reached up and gently traced a line from just behind her ear down her neck and across her back. Again, she shivered & started to slouch. Immediately he lightly slapped her bottom with his now leather covered hand.

'Remain upright my little pet. You must not give in so easily.' He hissed gently.

'Yessss Sir. Sorry Sir.' She replied. Her body was starting to betray her & she succumbed to the inevitable touch of the leather.

Once again Jack traced a leather covered finger down her neck, across her back & down her spine. Her whole body tingled & she felt her legs starting to tremble, but she stood firm. His gloved hand slipped around her waist and worked itself up and down, ever so lightly causing goosebumps to appear all over her body. He could see her trembling in anticipation. His hand moved round her back again & traced the outline of her bottom. Gently squeezing her cheek, he could feel her tense up. Releasing his grip, she stood firm but then she felt him sliding hid gloved hand along her bottom, moving down & back up between her legs. His fingers coming to a rest whilst cupping her pussy, he felt her whole body go rigid. His fingers ever so slightly gyrating over her, while she fought to regain control.

Her pussy was on fire. She had felt leather on her body countless times before. She had regularly masturbated, either with her gloves or her boots but never before had they caused this sort of reaction. She could feel his gloved fingers gently applying pressure on her pussy while his hand made a slow circular motion. She could feel the fire building up inside her as she struggled to focus. All she could think of now was him bending her over and forcibly taking her, sliding his dick inside her tight wet pussy while wrapping his fingers around her hair & tugging with one hand – the other gloved hand spreading her arse cheeks open while she felt that glorious leather all over her.

He could see that she was trying to fight. Her knees were slightly bowed & her back arched. He knew the affect his hand was taking on her pussy. Releasing his grip on her, he spun her around to face him.

'On your knees. Do you like that slave? Is your body succumbing to my control?' he said looking down on her.

'Yes Master. I can't help it. My body is reacting to your control. It wants you. I want you. Take me Master, please, I beg you.' She whimpered, not daring to look up at him for fear of displaying the complete anguish on her face.

'Hmmm, not just yet. First you have to give me a little something I think.' He said as he pulled down his shorts. His cock was already at straining point, flicking up just in front of her bowed head.

Lifting her chin up with his hand, she looked up and saw his 8 inch cock in front of her. Instinctively, she moved hear head forward and engulfed the head with her scarlett lips. Wrapping her hand around the shaft so that her long red nails gently scratched at his balls, she worked him slowly into her welcoming mouth.

'That's a good girl. You're learning fast.' He sighed, the pressure of her lips and hand beginning to have a profound affect on him. Removing him from her mouth, she cupped his balls with her other hand and slowly massaged them while running her other hand up & down his cock.

'Thank you Sir. Does that feel good? Is your little leather bootslave pleasing her Master?' she said, looking up at him – her dark smoky eyes glistening as a huge smile appeared across her lips.

'Yes slave, oh yes. That's it.' Was all he could reply. Ecstasy had taken over as she worked him. This was everything he had dreamed of, looking down at her. Everything he had fantasised about.

'Master, please use me. Use me as your little pet. I am yours. Yours to own. Yours to control.' She said, now working his cock faster & faster. Taking him back in her mouth, she sucked & breathed hard. He could see she was turned on as one hand had slipped down to her pussy, her nails furiously rubbing against her wet lips.

'That's it you dirty little bootslut. Play with yourself while you pleasure me.' He hissed, now fighting the mounting pressure himself.

'Yes Master' she hissed back at him. 'I am a dirty bootslut. Your bootslut. Please Master, please cum all over my boots so that I can lick it off. Please Sir, use my boots for your cum.' She begged.

Yanking her up onto the bed, she instinctively raised her legs so her boots were now under his cock. Her hand gripping him, her fingers twisting & tugging while her nails scratched at his balls.

With a huge groan, he released. A huge explosion of white cum landed across the shaft of her boots & sprayed across her ankles. Instantly she raised her head so as to catch the last few drops in her mouth, her hand still wanking him into her. Her hand reached up to his lower stomach and he could feel her nails rake across him.

'Yesssss, that's it. Suck it. Mmmmmmm.' He groaned, as she held him inside her mouth taking it all in.

Releasing her grip on him, she immediately started removing her boots.

'Master, may we swop boots so that I can clean these ones up?' she panted, looking up towards him – her big blue eyes sparkling with expectation.

'Yes.' Was all he could muster. Amazed at her reaction, he allowed her to lay him down while she removed his boots & replaced them with the white, cum covered ones she was just wearing.

Almost instinctively, she then bent down and lovingly started licking & cleaning them off. All Jack could do was lay back and watch in amazement. It was Christmas, New Year & a lottery win all rolled into one as he watched her eagerly licking & slurping all his cum off of her boots.

'Is that satisfactory sir?' she said, standing back up.

Jack looked down at the boots & was impressed at the amount of effort & care she had put into cleaning them.

'Yes Helena, that is a wonderful job.' He smiled up at her. 'Although you are not wearing any boots now' he said, looking down at her stockinged feet.

'Sorry Master. In my excitement of dressing you I forgot about my own boots.' She replied apologetically.

'No matter. Correct it my dear.' He said, as she turned into the closet. Picking up a pair of shiny black leather cowboy boots, she returned to the side of the bed.

'How are these Master?' she said.

'Lovely' he replied. 'Now put them on & come here.' He motioned, for her to lie down next to him.

Pulling on the cowboy boots, she straightened them up, smoothing up towards her knee then climbed across him to lay on the bed.

Feeding one arm under her neck & wrapping it around her shoulder, he pulled her into him so that she was laying tight next to him. She instinctively wrapped one leg over his so that one of her cowboy boots was resting on his shin. Snuggling up together, he looked into her eyes. They were sparkling with the kind of contentedness of someone who, after years of frustration had finally found relief.

'Master?' she said softly, looking down.

'Yes Helena?' he replied.

'I think I love you.' She said. The words leaving her lips one by one.

Gently turning her face to meet his, he looked into her eyes.

'I love you too.' He said softly, pulling her close while her head rested on his shoulder.

Together they lay there holding each other, booted legs wrapped around each others, and gently fell asleep in each others arms.

12