Taboo Ch. 01

Story Info
Bianca and Carla's story: Bianca just wants to help her sis.
2.4k words
4.22
43.1k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01

(Bianca and Carla's Story)

Bianca and Carla had always gone on nights out together, not only were they sisters they were best friends. Carla was the more academic of the two. She was at college whilst Bianca worked at the local bar/restaurant. However they both believed in working hard and playing even harder and they made sure they did that as often as was feasibly possible. Bianca was as dark as Carla was fair; however, both of them had a gorgeous thick mane of hair which reached down to their neat waists, framing their petite, pert bodies. Their bodies that had yet to be blemished by age and the passing of time.

It was early Saturday evening and they were both getting ready to go out. They had already polished off a bottle of wine between them and were now downing vodka and cokes, their music blasting around the room getting them in the party mood. Bianca held up a black bra and knickers set in one hand and a red and spotted one in the other.

"Which one?"

Carla cocked her head to one side. "I like the black one, I always think black is sexy"

Bianca shrugged her bath robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor; Carla looked away quickly with embarrassment.

"God I wish you wouldn't do that, it's embarrassing seeing you stood there totally naked. "

"Oh don't be such a prude." Bianca protested. "I don't have anything different than you."

Carla self consciously pulled the belt on her bathrobe tightening it to herself before picking up her curling tongs and starting the laborious task of curling her hair. Bianca looked at herself in her compact mirror pouting her scarlet red lips. She had always been the more dominant of the two sisters hence the reason that her hair had been curled an hour previously as she had insisted on using the curling tongs they both shared first.

Not only was Bianca the most dominant she was also the most sexually promiscuous of the two.

"When are you going to finally have sex?" She asked Carla as she snapped her compact mirror shut. She looked at Carla, a look so intense it caused Carla's chest to flush at the forthrightness of her sister.

Throughout their childhood, it had been Bianca who always won at board games and if she didn't win it caused her to tantrum so fiercely that Carla always resolved to just let her sister win because it really wasn't worth the hassle of her experiencing any small victory. Their father always took Bianca's side in things. He said he liked her free spirit he also didn't seem to mind when Bianca had taken to walking around the house naked in her teenage years as she went through her 'being at the one with nature' phase. In comparison, their mother always took Carla's side because she was of the view that not everyone wanted to be a little slut.

Carla kept her own sexual stirrings under wraps, particularly the fact that she had discovered masturbation which she was now doing on a regular basis, quietly in the privacy of her room. Bianca however liked to make noise when she masturbated and didn't even bother to lock her door. She had laughed when she had told Carla that their father had caught her once. The very thought had made Carla blush so violently she felt like her cheeks were going to melt.

It was also Bianca who had a penchant for sitting on Uncles knees at Christmas parties, allowing them to jig her up and down not minding one bit if their hands accidentally on purpose skimmed across her bottom or if their tickles meant that they could casually grab her breasts.

Bianca had confided in Carla one Christmas that their Uncle Mike had kissed her on the landing at the family get together. Their Uncle Mike was their mother's younger brother who at twenty nine was fit as fuck and had his fair stream of female hangers on. Apparently after he kissed Bianca he had put his hands up her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side as his fingers probed her opening and pushed inside her. Bianca, a virgin at the time, had attributed this incident to the fact that all she could think about after that was getting fucked and it had been all she had thought of ever since.

Although her sister's behaviour had always appalled Carla, secretly she got off on her sisters provocative behaviour even if she didn't want to admit it to her herself.

"I just haven't met anyone that I want to have sex yet." Carla said in answer to Bianca's question.

Bianca snorted. "Of course you have. There have been loads of guys interested in you, its just you who has chosen not to take them on. Are you scared about the whole thing or what? If that's the case let me tell you there is nothing to be frightened of at all, ok it hurts the first time." Bianca admitted as she fastened her bra, arranging her breasts into the cup to ensure her cleavage was full and inviting. "But that only lasts for the first five minutes as they push themselves inside you. It's obviously going to hurt a bit it's like shoving a huge sausage into a keyhole but the human body is amazing because it adjusts and after the initial pain it is fucking awesome."

Carla felt her cheeks go warm, the familiar sign that she was blushing and this was mainly because Bianca had hit the proverbial nail on the head. Carla was scared about having sex but she had also consoled herself with the fact that if there was a divine sexual quota, Bianca was definitely making up for both of them.

Lately though Carla had found herself fantasizing over Bianca's new boyfriend Dillon. Dillon in Carla's eyes was absolutely gorgeous with his deep set green eyes, olive skin and a physique that was simply amazing. Every sinew achieved by vigorous work outs at the gym no doubt, not that Carla had ever seen his physique in the bare flesh but through his tight ribbed t shirts she could see his muscular pecs.

Dillon's arms were all muscles too with a huge sleeve of tattoos on each, another feature about him that Carla loved, just seeing men with loads of tattoos made her pussy wet. Their mother very clearly didn't approve of him, although she hadn't bothered with any protestations because she knew that would just push Bianca even more into Dillon's arms or more appropriately make her want his cock more. So whenever Dillon came round their mother was dutifully pleasant to his face when both of the girls knew damn well she was seething inside, like now, Carla could hear the burn in her mothers voice as she shouted up the stairs.

"Biancaaa, Dillon is here." Their mother always sounded like she was talking through gritted teeth whenever Dillon arrived.

Quickly and thankfully for Carla, Bianca finally pulled her knickers on concealing her shaven pussy within the black lacy triangle. Much to Carla's relief she could now move her eyes from her steadied gaze into the dressing table mirror. Bianca grinned at her and flicked her hair over her shoulders.

"I won't be a minute." She left the bedroom wearing only her knickers and bra and Carla could hear her shouting from the top of the stairs.

"Send him up Mum."

Carla knew that if her mother was still stood at the bottom of the stairs she would be appalled at the fact that Bianca was stood there donned only in her underwear but that was Bianca all over, forget having the X Factor, Bianca was all about the shock factor. It was the same shock factor that was causing Carla's stomach now to somersault with nerves. If she'd known Dillon was going to turn up she would have got ready in the privacy and safety of her own room.

Reaching across the dressing table Carla grabbed her glass of vodka and coke and downed it in one to steady her nerves. She slammed the glass down just as the bedroom door opened, Bianca stood in the doorway, her head motioned for Dillon to step inside, which he did Carla noticed, with an element of relish. He smiled in Carla's direction and she nervously smiled back and turned her attentions back to finishing her hair.

"I told you I was going out." Bianca admonished Dillon before shutting the bedroom door; Carla heard her slide the lock on the bedroom door.

"I thought I would call and see you before you went out if that's ok with you?" Dillon drawled.

Carla stayed looking straight ahead, she finished curling her hair and put down the tongs on the dressing table before bending now and unplugging them. She started to busily to look through her make up bag trying to concentrate on what shade of eye shadow she was going to plump for rather than think about the awkward fact that she was now locked in her sisters bedroom, trapped with an half naked Bianca and her gorgeous boyfriend.

"Well you have seen me, what do you think?" Bianca asked turning down the music.

"I think in that get up you need a hard fucking to be honest." Dillon's voice was thick and heavy with desire. Bianca's outfit was clearly having the desired effect.

Bianca giggled "I think that's an excellent idea."

Despite herself Carla couldn't help but look across the bedroom at her sister. She watched as Bianca led Dillon across the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed right at the side of Carla and straddled his thick, denim clad thighs.

Carla averted her eyes again and took out a palette of eye shadow from her make up bag. The sound of Bianca's and Dillon's wet kisses soon permeated the tense atmosphere of the room and nervously Carla reached across for the bottle of vodka and poured herself an hefty measure before topping up the rest of the glass with coke. She already felt a bit squiffy but the current situation called for her to try and deaden the anxiety she felt inside. Carla also realised that if she wanted to bolt the proverbial stable she would literally have to jump the hurdle of Dillon and her sister, her sister who was now grinding her pussy against Dillon's crotch causing him to groan with deep masculine unadulterated pleasure.

Carla thought that the best thing she could do was speak up before things escalated further. She abandoned applying her eye shadow and instead popped it back in her make up. She took another swig of the doubly strong drink she had poured to give herself Dutch courage before nervously she clearing her throat.

"Erm, I think I'll leave you two alone and get ready in my own room." Carla stood up and the slight wobble in her legs told her that she had maybe she had drank a little more than she should have, her head was also a tad more hazy than it should have been and it took her a few seconds to straighten her eyes that suddenly felt like they were spinning in her head. With extreme effort she tried to manouvere herself through the tight space that was left between the dressing table and the edge of the bed. With one sharp swift movement Carla felt Bianca's hand gently push her in the shoulder. A movement that without the stimulus of alcohol would have had no effect on Carla whatsoever, however, it now had the effect of a boxer being knocked out in a boxing ring. Instantly Carl fell back on the bed.

"You don't have to leave." Bianca insisted. "We want her to stay don't we Dillon?"

Bianca's words seemed to pull Dillon out of his horny induced coma as he followed Bianca's gaze back at her sister like he had only just become aware of Carla's presence. He looked back at Bianca his eyes glazed over he was completely under her spell. Internally Carla pleaded that the least he could do was the right thing which would be to insist that he and Bianca had some time alone, surely he must have thought this scenario was weird. Instead Carla watched his broad shoulders shrug.

"She can stay for me."

Carla watched as a self satisfied smirk played across Bianca's lips as she pushed her body against Dillon's forcing him to lie on the bed.

"I knew you would be game baby." She said as she slowly unzipped his jeans.

Ten minutes later Carla was transfixed as she watched Bianca's lips move up and down Dillon's cock. It was the first time that Carla had seen a cock in the flesh and she just couldn't get her head around how her sister could sincerely take something so rigid and long in her mouth with such vigour.

Carla was also struggling to understand how her sisters mouth could create such a film of slime and foam .Foam that was now coating Dillon's balls. Carla watched as Bianca sucked and simultaneously rubbed the bubbles, massaging Dillon with expertise.

Despite herself, and even though she knew deep down it was wrong, Carla just couldn't help watching and she could feel a stirring inside. Her pussy that had never invaded by anything but her own finger was emitting feelings Carla had never experienced before. She watched as her sister stopped her porn star quality sucking and moved her black lace knickers to one side before climbing on top of Dillon, pushing his thick cock inside her.

Carla found herself tilting her head to one side, inching a little closer on the bed to the two of them so she could get a better view. She let her own hand stray down to her pussy as she started to play with herself. Dillon's cock was now absolutely saturated with Bianca's juices and suddenly they both gathered up their fucking pace and Carla rubbed her clitoris with her fingers at the same speed until she felt her climax building at the same time as Bianca's.

As their climaxes both abated Carla watched as Bianca climbed off Dillon and took his cock in her mouth before running her tongue up and down his length as she lasciviously licked off her own juices. Taking Dillon's cock in her hand, Bianca held it out towards Carla.

"Fancy some?"

To be continued