Taboo Hypnosis 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kuno pulled out, which elicited a whimper from Darinka and he thrust a finger into her pussy then her ass, causing her to moan. Kuno thrust to fingers into her pussy to open up her virgin ass. Finally when he could get three fingers to move in her ass without too much resistance, he pulled out his fingers and put his cock to the entrance of her ass and pushed. Her ass resisted, but his patience in loosening up her ass soon paid off as he popped inside. Darinka moaned louder as he started fucking her ass, it was about as tight as his children's had been and he grunted as he started a rhythm. Kuno started smacking her ass right before he thrust back into her ass. Soon he felt his balls tightening and his cum boiling up, then came hard in her ass. Kuno leaned over her, amazed at how hard he had cum, but he was all the more turned on by the fact that his wife, who had refused to do anal had taken his cum in her ass with the moan of a bitch in heat. Kuno stood and pulled out, some of his cum dribbled out of her ass as well.

"Turn around bitch, clean my cock, then clean yourself up." Darinka quickly turned dropping to her knees and eagerly took his cock into her mouth. She sucked noisily and licked up the sides, she seemed happy to continue until he got hard again, but he was tired after a long day of sex and decided he was ready to sleep. Kuno gently pushed her off and pointed to the bathroom. While she cleaned up, he dressed for bed and climbed in, thinking only briefly about the next day before falling asleep.

The next day Kuno awoke, content that the one issue in his life had been resolved. As he sat up, Darinka stirred, she suddenly sat up, a worried expression on her face.

"Kuno did something happen last night, I remember you giving me an amazing massage, but then I must have fallen asleep. I feel like we had sex, but I don't remember even undressing." She didn't say more as she stood, but stopped as she tried to straighten up. "Kuno, did you poke me in my sleep? I feel like my ass has been stretched." Although her movements were awkward she turned to face him eyes blazing.

"Darinka, how could I do anything like that without waking you? Besides, do you take me for some sex fiend who would molest you in the middle of the night?" She shook head, shoulders dropping as the tension noticeably left her.

"No, I'm sorry. You made that wonderful meal and gave me a wonderful massage and all I've done is accuse you of having an ulterior motive. You know what, I'm going to make Brotchen, soft-boiled eggs with sausage and Muesli." Kuno smiled watching her skip delightedly from the room. Kuno sat back against the headrest, arms behind his head and breathed a sigh of relief, he thought he would have to put her under to clear up this situation. Kuno stood and decided to shower before breakfast. Kuno was about to dress when he decided, today was going to be a lazy day and only put on his bathrobe, but nothing underneath. Stepping into his slippers, Kuno headed to the kitchen. Darinka was wearing the pink apron that he had bought and he thought how cute it would be if she was wearing only the apron. Darinka's back was to him as she worked on boiling the eggs, just the way he liked them, he patted her on the head.

"That's my good bitch." Darinka made to turn to him, but he stopped her. "No, pet stay focused on breakfast, however while you finish, prepare breakfast in only your apron and be sure to shake your ass provocatively at me occasionally." Kuno sat at the table to pour himself a bowl of Muesli (German cereal) with milk and at as he watched her cook shaking her ass as she did so. Just as Darinka was serving the soft-boiled eggs and Brotchen (German breakfast biscuit), Kateryna and Nicolao entered. Following his earlier instructions to ignore strange behavior if he was involved they completely ignored the fact that their mother was naked. Kuno decided to make breakfast even more interesting, taking Kateryna's hand, he whispered in her ear, "My pet, you should have breakfast naked." Kateryna stood, removed her pajamas and sat down to return to eating. Kuno turned to Nicolao and put his hand on his shoulder, whispering "My slut should be naked at the table." Nicolao undressed like sister and returned to eating. Kuno noted that Katryna would be the first to finish and smiled as a thought occurred to him.

"Pet, when you have taken care of your dishes, return to the table, get under it on your knees and use your mouth to play with my cock and balls." Kuno continued eating, enjoying the eggs and sausage, when Kateryna stood to carry her dishes to the dishwasher before crawling under the table and between his legs. Her tongue bathed his balls and licked up the sides of his shaft, before long she was sucking his cock into her mouth. Kuno noticed that Nicolao and Darinka were nearly finished as well.

"Slut, bitch when you are finished go to the master bedroom and wait." Once they had taken care of their dishes and headed for the bedroom. Kuno grabbed Kateryna's head thrust inside a few times before gently pushing her off.

"That's enough pet, join the other two in the bedroom." Kateryna crawled out from under the table and walked to the bedroom, hips swaying. Kuno removed his robe and considered what he would do with them and how he might make more changes. Some of his plans would involve taking them to a sex shop to get toys and equipment, but that would wait. Kuno stood and went to his room to begin the first orgy of his life. Kuno sat on the bed looking over the three of them.

"On you hand and knees in a line ass to face with bitch first, then pet and slut last. Loosen up the ass of the one in front of you." They lined up as ordered, Darinka on her knees with Kateryna probing her ass with her tongue and Nicolao did the same with Kateryna's ass. Kuno stroked himself softly as he watched them lubing each other's ass. They moaned loudly and Kuno found he could no longer contain himself.

"Stop, pet bend over the bed, present your ass, while bitch you loosen up slut's ass." Kateryn stood up to bend over the bed and Darinka moved behind Nicolao, tonguing his ass. Kuno stepped behind Kateryna and thrust into her ass, it seemed almost tighter than before and it was difficult to thrust in at first. Kuno realized that he would cum quickly if he continued.

"Stop, bitch, slut bend over the bed next to pet and present your asses." Darinka and Nicolao stood to bend over the bed, Kuno stared at the three asses being presented to him. Kuno entered Darinka's ass, fucking her hard, her ass was slightly looser than it had been the day before. Kuno groaned and Darinka moaned happily, but he still didn't want to cum just yet, so he pulled out causing her to whimper her disappointment. Kuno pushed into Nicolao's ass, which was still very tight and was slow to yield, but in time it did. Kuno was soon pounding away at his ass, but it was so tight that he was once again close to cumming and he pulled out, with Nicolao whimpering his disappointment as well.

"All of you on your knees, slut in front of me and you two on either side." Once they were in position Kuno shoved his cock between them. "Slut take the head in your mouth and you two lick the shaft." Nicolao sucked the head into his mouth swirling his tongue over it, while Darinka and Kateryna practically kissed with his cock between, their tongues working over the shaft. Kuno moaned loudly as he felt his cock swell to what he was sure was twice its usual size and came on their faces.

"Now lick each other's faces and play with yourselves until you cum." Kuno sat on the bed and watch as they licked the cum up while Nicolao stroked his cock and the other two strummed their pussies. It wasn't long before they all moaned loudly as they came hard. Kuno directed them to clean up while he lay back on the bed for a short nap as he planned for the rest of the day.

END

12