Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce stretched herself out, and pressed her naked body against the full length of her daughter's, covering Kara's flesh completely with her own.

Her pendulous breasts squashed down on her daughter's nearly flat chest, completely enveloping the tiny titties. Her broad hips pressed heavily into the adolescent's narrow pelvis, likewise enfolding it. Joyce pressed Kara's legs together between her own fleshy thighs, and pushed her luxuriously furry mons into the girl's much smaller one with its sparse cap of translucent blonde hair. She sinuously ground their mounds together.

Joyce was not trying to "dominate" Kara in the deliberate manner Susan had earlier. She was just giving in to a desire to fully "possess" her daughter's body in a manner that was not really protective, since the mother did this as much to satisfy her own lust, but was not "carnivorous" as Susan's "ravishment" of the girl might have been described.

For Kara this was a distinction without a difference – she did love to be "dominated," and the experience of her mother's voluptuous fleshiness pressing so heavily down upon her petite body inflamed her beyond imagining.

"Don't stop . . ." she gasped, and at first Joyce didn't know what the girl was talking about. She quickly realized that it was the mound-to-mound grinding. Kara was on the verge of an orgasm! Joyce redoubled her efforts, shifting more of her weight to those few square centimeters of triangle-to-triangle contact, and then – she felt the spasms ripple through her daughter's tiny frame. The girl made a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a gurgle. Kara came.

Joyce was flabbergasted – and delighted. "My darling daughter so loves her mother's flesh that she has orgasms at its very touch," she thought, but not seriously. She fully understood that what had tipped the girl over the edge was a combination of things:

A psychological element – the incredibly sweet "forbidden fruit" of incestuous mother-daughter sex. This was all mixed up with that aspect of Kara's sexuality that loved to be dominated. And of course there was pure physical sensation of intense pressure from such a erotic source – the weight of her mother's luscious body applied via her pubis – concentrated at just the right spot on the teen's own mound.

Kara was momentarily "out of it." She usually bounced right back from an orgasm, insatiably ready for more. (As Susan knew well: At those moments during their own lovemaking she expressed appreciation of this quality by referring to her darling young lover endearingly as "my hot little cunt!")

But the incredible intensity of this experience, for all the factors that Joyce had ticked off to herself, made this time an exception. Kara was held in the swoon by the continuing weight of her mother's nakedness pressing down onto her own.

Joyce hated to break the spell, but there was such a thing as too much of a good thing, so she very gently and slowly lifted off the teen's body, stroking Kara's hair and cheek comfortingly. She ended up lying on her side, her upper body leaning protectively over her daughter. The girl also rolled onto her side and curled into a semi-fetal position, crawling deeply into the lee of her mother's body, pressing her head between the other's heavy breasts like a frightened child.

Except that Kara was not frightened or sad or troubled in any way. Just the opposite – she was overflowing with love and tenderness for her beautiful, sexy mother, and was temporarily overwhelmed by it.

Susan was frightened – a little bit, anyway. She had a moment of doubt about whether "the goddess" had done the right thing. The main purpose of the taboo is to promote the full flourishing of the human person by driving him or her out of the "womb" of family and into the wider world. But maybe there is a more immediate purpose: Maybe the reality of incestuous sex itself is too overwhelming for mere mortals to experience safely.

She need not have worried. Susan's "hot little cunt," the insatiably libidinous dimension of Kara's sexuality, was taking charge again. Where she had initially snuggled between her mother's breasts, the teen was now licking them lasciviously. Her curled-up position had unwound enough to slide one leg over Joyce's wide hips and the other between the woman's fleshy-but-firm thighs, allowing the daughter to languorously hump her muff against the mother's leg!

Joyce adopted the role that Kara had assumed at the beginning of their act of lesbian incest, lifting the other's face from her breasts and plying it with those soft, sensuous kisses. Kara returned the kisses in equal measure, and they entered a 50-50 partnership of mutual love and pleasure-giving.

Neither rushed, neither thought ahead, they just enjoyed each other's touch and the sensuality of the moment. But just below the surface was a deeper desire: Daughter wanted mother to lick her pussy. And Joyce was dying to perform oral sex on her daughter.

But – she had never done that before! Joyce was again struck by the curious fact that in the realm of Sapphic sex Kara was light years more experienced. "Well, everyone has to have their 'first time'," she thought. Her next thought was redundant: "I never would have imagined that my first would be with my own daughter." What mother would?

Their sexual natures' had brought them back to that point where it was time for one or the other to move actively beyond sensuality and into the realm of raw sex. It was Joyce's turn to be that one. Soft sensual kisses had already morphed into penetrating tongue-duels, and at the next round of face and neck kissing Joyce did not return to Kara's mouth, but went the other direction, to the girl's chest, and breasts.

Well, they were unquestionably breasts, but so small compared to her own that Joyce couldn't help think that they barely met the definition. There was no meanness in this thought – Kara was petite and Joyce was big, and vive la difference.

However, their smallness gave "the voice" an opportunity to return for one final thrust. "Pedophile," it spat. That shook Joyce, but she immediately realized that the voice lied, and not just on the narrow, legalistic grounds that Kara was chronologically an adult.

That mattered, but much more important was that Kara was fully mature in her sexual persona. Because of that, incest aside, had she been just a sexy young woman wanting to have sex with someone older Joyce would have had no fears about "exploiting" the girl. She could easily imagine how such a relationship would be exploitative with a less mature young woman.

No, it wasn't Kara's age or lack of maturity that had given power to that last dishonest stab from "the voice." It was just the accidental fact that Kara had tiny girl-like breasts. She always would, and Joyce hoped that they gave her daughter and her daughter's sex partners and – dare she hope? her daughter's own babies – joy. Or, nutrition in the last example!

Joyce stopped thinking and started sucking. On her daughter's tiny titties, that is. She decided that the same amount of nerve endings must be concentrated in a smaller space, because Kara responded with exceptional enthusiasm! She gasped, and moaned, and pulled her mother's head more tightly against her chest.

Joyce tried to repeat some of the same actions that Kara had performed on her own nipples, but they were so different that this didn't really work. Where Joyce had nubs so prominent that she could hang Christmas tree ornaments from them, Kara had practically no nubs at all. Joyce had areolae the size of saucers; Kara's were smaller than a dime.

So she mostly just sucked at the nipples, and slobbered her tongue over them. By drawing the entire mass of a small breast into her mouth she could lightly nibble on the whole thing, and hope the sensation made its way to he right place.

It did so. Kara had a well developed nipple-to-clit hotline, and it was carrying rush-hour traffic. The girl loved it, and showed this with a steady stream of sighs and heavy breathing. Joyce loved it too – sucking the tiny titties was fun!

But the time had come to move on, and she did so, kissing her way lower, and as Kara had done, sliding her body down the bed as she went. At last she had assumed the same position between the girl's wide-spread thighs that Kara – and yesterday Susan – had assumed between her own.

She gazed rapturously at her daughter's tender sex, it's baby-doll pinkness hardly darker than the girl's fair skin. It was so beautiful, so – virginal. For all that it was unquestionably the fully mature vulva of a sexually active adult woman, oozing with arousal, emanating a musky aroma that made Joyce's head spin.

She took a deep breath, both to calm her own pounding excitement, and to take in the intoxicating scent. And then she began to kiss a circle around the precious pinkness – pecking the sensitive flesh of the inner thighs, themselves fragrant with the product of Kara's earlier orgasms and arousal. She kissed the even-more sensitive skin to either side of the sweet slit, and the soft fur of the girl's thin, blond patch.

And then slowly, lovingly, the mother lowered her open mouth onto her daughter's sex. Joyce opened her mouth wide and covered the entire vulva with it, caressing the warm moist cleft with her warm moist breath.

Kara emitted a soft, sustained sigh of deep contentment. She wanted more eventually – the girl's blood was pounding with need by this point – but with an effort of will she put her need aside and lived fully in the moment, absorbing the incredible lovingness of the breath-caress, which was the softest, most delicate caress possible.

Joyce was eager to move on, and she understood that the effectiveness of what she was doing was transient, but she too held on to the moment for as long as possible. But then she had to move on, as Kara's need, and her desire to fill that need, slowly but inexorably bore down on the tender moment. She began to lick.

Joyce had never performed cunnilingus, but at least from the receiving end felt like she had received quite an education in the last 24 hours. The woman had hardly been in a state to take notes, but somehow the "lessons" had registered nevertheless. When Susan or Kara sucked and licked her clit, or drove their fingers into her tunnel, Joyce had not thought in terms of technique, but exclusively along the lines of "Yes! Oh my! Ooo-eee! God that feels good!" And of course, "I'm cumming!"

However, now that it was her turn, she found that she knew exactly what to do, and that the full repertoire of techniques the other two had used were available to her. To use on her daughter's sex. She employed them – and Kara responded.

Joyce had seen that Susan was very soft and gentle when licking Kara, even after the rough treatment of "dominating" and "ravishing," and grinding her smasming cunt almost painfully into the teen's face when she herself came. Knowing Susan's virtuosity in all matters related to Sapphic sex, Joyce assumed that there was a good reason for this. Specifically, Kara liked it "rough" in some things, but soft and gentle when it came to getting her own sweet self licked.

So that's exactly how Joyce gave it to Kara – soft and gentle – and from the girl's happy response she found that Susan knew exactly what she was doing in this - of course.

Joyce gently inserted just an index finger into Kara's slit. In doing so she confirmed first-hand what she had observed before, that her daughter's vagina was decidedly not virginal. It was very tight, though. One finger was all that was necessary to give the teen that satisfying and stimulating "filled" sensation.

At the same time Joyce went to work with lips and tongue on Kara's tiny clit. She herself had found that the most purely delicious sensations came when Susan, or Kara, slid the soft underside of their tongues over her own clit. So this is mostly what Joyce did, the sameness broken by brief sessions of softly sucking Kara's clit and surrounding flesh in-and-out of her mouth – another technique she had found incredibly pleasurable, but one that required care to keep gentle.

Despite being physically and emotionally mature in many ways, Kara had one other decidedly girlish trait, in addition to her almost flat chest: She had a high, child-like voice. Joyce was certain that there was not a pedophiliac bone in her body, but she nevertheless somehow found it incredibly erotic and exciting to hear Kara moan and squeal in that "little girl" voice. The eroticness increased by orders of magnitude when the girl added English-language phrases to her pleading vocalizations:

"Oh, please lick it, mom! Lick my clit! Oh yes, just like that! Oh, lick it, lick it, lick it! Oh, you're sucking my clit, mom! Oh my God – you're sucking my clit!" Joyce came close to having an orgasm herself when this stream of obscene words began, uttered in that child-like voice. Unconsciously she responded by upping the intensity and tempo of her sucking, licking and fingering.

The words kept coming in response – but the tone was half an octave higher, and more plaintive in their appeal for more. In response to which Joyce found herself giving more.

This virtuous cycle could not continue for long, and only one end was possible. The unbelievably erotic words trailed off into a high squeal as the first waves of orgasm swept through the girl's body, and the sound quickly diminished to a soft but sustained sigh, heavy with vibrato, the reverb of which was synchronized with spasms of orgasmic pleasure.

Kara's body flung itself backwards onto the bed when the first too-intense waves hit. As soon as they passed the young woman experienced in Sapphic love forced herself to relax and savor the subsequent pleasure-tremors, her darling petite body shuddering with each.

Chapter 13 – Conclusion

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" Susan's eyes were as big as saucers, her senses taking in every aroused jiggle and writhe of female flesh, every sigh and whimper of the incestuous lesbian love-making happening under her gaze, and under her "sponsorship," so to speak. She had thought herself experienced in every aspect of Sapphic sex, but she was wrong: The concept of mother-daughter lesbian love had never seriously entered her mind until she got that message from Kara in the midst of a business trip 6,000 miles away.

Joyce tonguing Kara to orgasm was not the end of the experience, however. Without realizing it at the time, the "goddess" had given a full day's dispensation from the incest taboo. Both incestuous lovers were determined to make the most of it. And they did: Except for necessary bathroom breaks, the two never left the bed. Susan knew that Kara was insatiable – she now learned from whom she had inherited that gene!

Susan lost count of the number of times each experienced orgasm at the lips, tongue, and fingers of the other. The pair took the license granted by the "goddess" as permission to explore other forms of depravity – the act of mutual finger sodomy with which they had begun their first round of passion was only the beginning!

Susan was not averse to a little anal-licking herself, either as giver or receiver. Kara and Joyce were more than just "not averse." During one round they each took turns assuming the "buns up and kneeling" position so as to present their rectum the other's fingers and tongue.

Susan was almost sorry she had not brought a strap-on dildo, an item she rarely used. Kara and Joyce never thought of it, but she had no doubt that if presented with such a apparatus with the appropriate "anal penetrator" tool, the result would have sweet little teenage Kara "butt-fucking" the brains out of her voluptuous, mature 36-year-old mother. It was a minor regret – sweet little Kara penetrated her mother quite adequately with fingers and tongue. And Joyce returned the favor.

But that was just one round of many, most of which involved cunnilingus in one position or another: Face-sitting, the classic recumbent/prone position, and sixty-nine, both the top-bottom kind, and the sideways kind.

Susan made herself the servant of the lovers – bringing them food and drinks, changing sodden sheets while the pair took a shower together, etc. Correction to that last – had shower sex together.

In one round the mother and daughter determined that they should repay the "goddess" who had made their taboo tryst possible by "sacrificing" to her some of the lustful attention they would otherwise have given to each other. Translation: Kara and Joyce took turns performing oral sex on Susan, one driving her to orgasm down below while the other fondled her breasts and kissed her lips up above.

This happened two separate times, because each insisted on giving Susan a climax with lips and tongue. Given how she was always discombobulated by her own orgasms, the mother's turn and the daughter's turn were separated by an interval while Susan recovered. Within that interval Kara mounted Joyce in a scissors tribade, using her youthful strength, agility and small size to place her clit and labia precisely against those of her mother, and hold them there quiveringly until both exploded in an ecstatic orgasm.

Insatiable, both of them, Susan thought. Just insatiable.

But eventually the time decreed for the resumption of the taboo arrived. No one was watching a clock – all had taken "this day" to mean until next they slept. Well, no one took a nap that day!

But however insatiable, even the most libidinous lesbian eventually finds her limit. The limit was imposed not by satiety, but by exhaustion. It had been dawn when Kara had come to Susan's bed, and Susan had out of "politeness" called out to the girl's mother, "Joyce? I'm going to fuck your daughter now . . ."

That particular sex act had been almost a quickie, given Susan and Kara's unrequited arousal from the previous day, which Susan thought of as "Joyce's day." Just minutes later the "goddess" had pronounced her dispensation, and the incestuous games had begun. Before midnight tolled, when perhaps by some legalistic interpretation the "waiver" formally expired, all three women had been asleep for more than an hour.

No couch beds on this night – all three shared the extra-large bed. (As they subsequently did for the rest of the vacation.) But Susan was in the middle, because when Kara and Joyce next awoke the taboo against incest would again be in full force.

Did the "goddess" hokum work? Susan patted herself on the back and deemed herself a genius. Kara burned out her lust for her mother during their single day in "the goddess's bubble."

Joyce herself had never lusted for her daughter's body. Susan suspected that part of the reason she had consented to the affair was the pure coincidence of having her own long drought of intimacy broken in such a decisive way the day before. Joyce had found herself the helpless object of a campaign of seduction and sexual conquest mounted by one of the great marshals of Sapphic sensuality: Susan Smith.

Susan concluded that the woman had probably been somewhat unhinged by the intensity of the experience, coming in the train of intense life-changing events that began with Susan's material gift. Then, just 18 hours after that affair, Joyce found herself a willing witness to girl-girl sex between her daughter and the woman who had become the lesbian lover of both. And had been aroused by it!

Yeah, Susan thought as she looked back on these events, all that combined might cause a person to temporarily depart from her usual behavior patterns. Behavior patterns like honoring the almost-universal human taboo against incestuous mother-daughter sex, for example.

All that said, Joyce had no regrets afterwards, and during their time in the "Goddess's bubble" the mother's lust for her daughter was unquenchable. Susan fancied that the gimmick had been doubly brilliant, because hardly ever during their illicit tryst did Kara or Joyce lose awareness that they were consuming such "forbidden fruit." Which meant that the exquisitely sharp extra "spice" this added to their lesbian love making never wore off.

1...456789